March 28, 2024, 07:41:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 448303 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 28, 2009, 08:33:52 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

I think that is Lindsy Croslin.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: September 28, 2009, 08:34:02 PM »

Ron's attorney, Shoemaker, now contradicts Art Harris and states that Ron and Misty converse on a regular basis via phone.
      This has reached the insanity level of the Anthonys, I swear 

Agreed, except these characters are straight out of deliverance
So true 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: September 28, 2009, 08:34:12 PM »

And why would that little dimwit be running around Universal Studios with a Haleigh lanyard? She could at least have the decency to have a Universal lanyard on and pretend to work there 

Hmmmm ... much like whoelse?  Anthony rings a bell!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #883 on: September 28, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »

Can I ask, Monkeys ... who is the girl in the video they keep showing that is walking along side Misty.  She's in a white T-shirt, is taller than Misty, and holding the hand of a little girl.  They just showed it again on NG?

Grama ... thanks.  I'll see if I can find a pic of her somewhere to answer my question.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: September 28, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

Am I the only one who'd like to put the thumb screws to Scrubs? 

no...my question ...would anyone just go out of their way to drop off an envelope not knowing what was inside of it? remember when the "white powder" scare went around a few years ago? forgot what it was called...deadly stuff delivered to post offices and places like that...my mind is a blank right now...help me out someone..anyways, what if it was something like that and this woman could have been arrested!

Anthrax ....

and nope, I wouldn't drop an envelope off without knowing exactly what was in it.

thanks Bud's Girl...I was having a blonde moment and could not think of the name for nothing!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #885 on: September 28, 2009, 08:38:18 PM »

I was listening to Levi Page on BNN as he seems to have a different type guest on his Haleih coverage than Simon, like criminal profilers etc., and last night he had TJ Ward (the guy that administered the poly and LVA). Anyway he stated that the blanket details that raised red flags for most of us was definitely part of "a truth". He thought tht she probably used the blanket to cover her up when she passed and or buried her with it Remember in her video when she is talking about covering her up with the blanket she gets a really odd, almost disgusting look on her face. I thought that was very telling as we have speculated the same many times

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: September 28, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

Grama ... thanks.  I'll see if I can find a pic of her somewhere to answer my question.

I will give you a ...Your Welcome..and hope that I am correct.  There were some pics of one of the Croslin sis in laws in the video of the damaged van too.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #887 on: September 28, 2009, 08:38:50 PM »

I think what fatcat was saying is that everyone and every article should be looked at and discussed if posters are interested ? and that just because some may think that articles are written by nutters that nonetheless, we should be able to discuss? not sure, but that is how I took it..
.but it just depends on who thinks who is a nutter and who thinks who is believable doesn't it? not sure if I am explaining myself very well...

Yes, you are getting the point accross, Cookie. 

Tim Holmseth has approached different angles of this abduction.  He has looked at the possibility of people inserting themselves into this abduction for the fame, for possibly fraud being committed in the HaLeighbug Center.

Information / leaks that possibly have been released thru the PCSO.  The possibility of photoshopping pictures to benefit some over the other.

Is he NUTZ for trying to bring Justice where it is needed.  Did anyone else involved in this abduction work it for finding HaLeigh, or for their own betterment?

Cobra is a 'Redneck" as I see him.  He appears tough, uses foul language, but tells it like it is.  Or....is it really like he says???  Who are we to judge, none of us have been directly involved with any of these players nor the individuals that this abduction has affected.

So, if Tim Holmseth has a legit claim on wrongdoings, do we not want justice served???  If he can bring the facts and proof....whether it is he or anyone else...I say give them a chance....cause if noone tries...then what????

Non members or others that read the forums can claim that we are all Nutz for some of the thoughts ideas we have come up with concerning the whereabouts of HaLeigh, the lifestyle of the family and their friends.  Just because they may lead different lives, does not mean that they are guilty or innocent.   The same goes for Tim's past...maybe he made mistakes, but NOW is NOW and he should be given a chance like the rest of them.

wow grama! you nailed it! great post....

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: September 28, 2009, 08:40:04 PM »

Some attorney that Misty has...He doesn't know why she is not home yet? BS

My2Cents ... not sure what you meant there.  That was Ron's attorney on NG ... not Misty's.  Did I misinterpret your post?
Oops my mistake I thought that was Misty's attorney...sorry
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: September 28, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »

Art Harris: Misty was at Universal Studios wearing a HaLeigh pendant around her neck. She was spotted by some members of the press and she took off.

According to AH Ron will not take Misty's phone calls. AH states that Ron's family is trying to paper over what is really going on between Misty and Ron.
What does that mean, paper over what is really going on btw the two of them? 

No clue
That they (Ron and Misty) are arguing, fighting, not seeing eye to eye, disagreeing, etc.

They have been known to 'hide the truth'....just continuing their normal lifestyle.

TJ has stated that he knows nothing about this alleged fight between Ron and Misty prior to her leaving. TJ has said that he knows nothing about Ron throwing Misty's clothes out into the street prior to her leaving.

I believe that the only person that we have heard from about this fight and clothes throwing is AH.

If the media was there to catch the lovey dovey couple kissing and rear end pat while bidding their farewells,  why did the media not capture the clothes toss?  Why did the media not capture Ron running behind Misty begging her not to leave?

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: September 28, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

I was listening to Levi Page on BNN as he seems to have a different type guest on his Haleih coverage than Simon, like criminal profilers etc., and last night he had TJ Ward (the guy that administered the poly and LVA). Anyway he stated that the blanket details that raised red flags for most of us was definitely part of "a truth". He thought tht she probably used the blanket to cover her up when she passed and or buried her with it Remember in her video when she is talking about covering her up with the blanket she gets a really odd, almost disgusting look on her face. I thought that was very telling as we have speculated the same many times

Island ... thanks for that post.  I've not heard of Levi Page.  Hope he has archives of his show, as I am getting good and sick of Simon and his self-congratulatory broadcasts ... he finds himself SO witty!  But all I've heard so far is a regurgitation of what all Monkeys have already uncovered!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: September 28, 2009, 08:42:38 PM »

And why would that little dimwit be running around Universal Studios with a Haleigh lanyard? She could at least have the decency to have a Universal lanyard on and pretend to work there 

ROFLMAO~now that was funny!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: September 28, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »

Island ... thanks for that post.  I've not heard of Levi Page.  Hope he has archives of his show, as I am getting good and sick of Simon and his self-congratulatory broadcasts ... he finds himself SO witty!  But all I've heard so far is a regurgitation of what all Monkeys have already uncovered!

YW!!!! He does have archived audios, and far more informed guest IMO.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: September 28, 2009, 08:46:30 PM »

LOL   IM

Misty really is vacationing in Orlanda, the press saw her at Universal, according to Art H     

If the press saw her at Universal, the pictures would have been plastered in all the papers.

IMO AH is lying!

That is exactly what I thought when I heard him say that.

Where are the pictures?!?!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: September 28, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »

LOL   IM

Misty really is vacationing in Orlanda, the press saw her at Universal, according to Art H     

If the press saw her at Universal, the pictures would have been plastered in all the papers.

IMO AH is lying!

That is exactly what I thought when I heard him say that.

Where are the pictures?!?!

exactly....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #895 on: September 28, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »

Yes, I don't doubt that at all, that blanket talk was just so bizarre 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: September 28, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Claycat? I hope you aren't offended. I think we all just had hopes that there was content in the letter from someone already connected to the case, such as an eye witness or the recipient of direct information from a suspect.

i don't usually buy into all the psychic stuff but i did see the gail st jon video where her and another psychic were drawn to the exact spot where caylee was but it was under water still....
so who knows it is common to move a body and who knows if cadaver dog would pick up a scent 8 months later
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 28, 2009, 08:51:36 PM »

I am so discouraged the Haleigh thread, the people in this case, Ron, Crystal, and grandmas are demonized or excused depending on the moment.

Granted none of them lead perfect lives, (show me the people that have managed to do that) they tend to be less than honest and really seem to spend their lives just this side of the law or over the line. However, none are better or worse than each other, they are what they are and they are grieving the abduction of their daughter/granddaughter.
They are just as deserving of compassion as anyone, there is nothing that says because your life has been led in a much less than perfect manner you don't feel just as much pain as anyone else.
I see real hurt in all these people with the exception of perhaps Misty, she really doesn't seem to have any true feeling other than those pertaining to herself.

Ron no longer works, I don't think it's because he is lazy, I think it must be very hard to find employment when your whole life has been exposed and people accuse you of being a drug dealing thug who is addicted to his own product. Crystal just seem to live her life in a fog probably because she is taking legal drugs to take the edge off the pain, I don't think she is fully functional because of this, her life is a living hell.

I don't know what happened that night but it's too late for "if only" we need to move on and find out why LE is so secretive and seemingly incompetent, what evidence exists, where are the phone logs and why has an investigation with so few suspects been stalled for 7 months.

Great post Miki Monkey!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: September 28, 2009, 08:53:49 PM »

Here is a link to Levi Page for you:

http://levipageshow.blogspot.com/

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: September 28, 2009, 08:54:30 PM »

Keeping Hope Alive for Haleigh

Not one of my best, but I think this is one you requested, Bud's Girl.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.