April 27, 2024, 12:05:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449401 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2009, 05:46:42 PM »

what I noticed in Nay Nay's letter after re reading it is that she asks about a Kelley before she even asks about her own baby girl...who is Kelley anyways? wouldn't most people ask about their own child before asking how someone else is? weirdos  all of em..if you ask me....

It's her sister. She was recently interviewed on the news concerning the letter.

yes...now I remember...and God help me but the first thing that I thought when I saw that picture of that cute young girl is....I wonder if she will have any better of a chance than some of the other young girls who live in her town...sex, drugs, babies.... more drugs....etc...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2009, 05:49:34 PM »

well now i gotta wonder if she started to write out a statement and then decited that she should write her mom instead.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2009, 05:51:16 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2009, 05:53:11 PM »

Still keeping hope alive for Haleigh

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: September 27, 2009, 06:02:34 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Always checking up on Miss Haleigh - but more often than not afraid/unwilling to post because of all of the zaniness involved in this and other cases . . . seems as though my input just gets lost in the masses of posts, as well - never feel like I really 'fit in' . . . LOL.

Anyway  . . . here is an up close crop from the Nay Nay letter - adjusted the contrast as best I could . . . still almost impossible to make out what was originally written, though (I assume it is wriiten in pencil; it appears as though a 'first draft' was erased?) Maybe you all can decipher it though . . .

Also: color safe bleach is blue . . . perhaps they thought it would remove traces of blood?

Are we sure it's written in pencil ?  Looking at that, it reminds me of when my granddaughter gets several pieces of paper from my printer and uses a marker to write - and the marker bleeds through slightly to the next page.  I dunno ... that's just what it reminded me of.

That's what it looks like IMO.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #465 on: September 27, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »

what I noticed in Nay Nay's letter after re reading it is that she asks about a Kelley before she even asks about her own baby girl...who is Kelley anyways? wouldn't most people ask about their own child before asking how someone else is? weirdos  all of em..if you ask me....

It's her sister. She was recently interviewed on the news concerning the letter.

She looks young.... Why did they (the parents) let her do an interview?
9/24 Kelly Dodd reads a letter her sister NayNay wrote to their Mom Diane Prevatt

Heart
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: September 27, 2009, 06:06:11 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Hi Bud's Girl -
If I remember correctly, inmates are not allowed to have pens in the pokey because they can be taken apart and used for nefarious purposes (drugs etc.) - someone please correct me if I am wrong. To me, though, a sharp pencil tip could cause a lot of damage to oneself or others! Who knows? 

It's amazing what people want to try to send to inmates, though. I work for a large book chain; we are one of the last who will even do prison mailouts - and we are constantly amazed by what is requested of us. Goodness.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 27, 2009, 06:11:40 PM »

She looks young.... Why did they (the parents) let her do an interview?
9/24 Kelly Dodd reads a letter her sister NayNay wrote to their Mom Diane Prevatt

UCN: 542000DR000819FDXXXX
File Date: 2000-06-23   Disposition Date: 2000-10-12
File Type: PATERNITY NA - FD13
Judge: WILLIAM A PARSONS    

Plaintiffs
PREVATT VERA D    Defendants
DODD GERALD V

Date   Docket Description
2000-06-23   001.COMPLAINT TO DETERMINE PATERNITY FOR SUPPORT AND
2000-06-23   OTHER RELIEF
2000-06-23   002.FINANCIAL AFFIDAVIT - VERA PREVATT
2000-10-12   003.CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES WORKSHEET
2000-10-12   004.STIPULATION AND ORDER FOR PATERNITY AND SUPPORT
2000-10-12   >10-12-00 EAM DEFENDANT IS THE LEGAL PARENT OF
2000-10-12   >KELLY NICOLE DODD DOB 9-18-94 TO PAY SUPPORT
2000-10-12   >$366.00 PER MO SUSPENDED
2000-10-12   FL# 398419 BK 837 PG 1043
2009-04-29   05..REOPEN - MOTION TO REINSTATE CHILD SUPPORT AND
2009-04-29   ARREARAGE PAYMENTS
2009-04-29   006.NOTICE OF HEARING -JHO- 06-26-09 @ 10:30
2009-06-26   007.DOR COURT MINUTES
2009-06-26   008.PARENT INFORMATION SHEET - RESPONDENT
2009-06-26   009.PARENT INFORMATION SHEET - PETITIONER
2009-07-13   010.RPT & REC OF JHO - RMP (DK#05 ) FL#200954681273
2009-08-27   011.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $220.00
2009-09-09   012.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $220.00
2009-09-23   013.DOR INTERCEPT IN THE AMOUNT OF $220.00

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/civ_dkts/frame.php

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 27, 2009, 06:20:02 PM »

What I don't get is Cobra's and AH's attitude toward WBG. They act like this dope pushing creep is a law abiding citizen.

Cobra stated that when WBG was arrested last week

GREGORY  LEWIS  PAGE
Palatka ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 9/22/2009 11:14:55 PM  - Booking#: 09-03931
Release Date & Time: 9/23/2009 12:01:00 AM
DOB: 8/4/1980 -  RACE: B  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.13-6a   COCAINE-POSSESS POSSESS COCAINE   F   T    $1,004.00    9/22/2009 11:54:03 PM
893.13-6b   MARIJUANA-POSSESS NOT MORE THAN 20 GRAMS   M   F    $504.00    9/22/2009 11:53:07 PM
                $1,508.00    

that the car was full of drugs. And iirc that the drugs belong to the guy that was in the backseat of the vehicle, you got it, yes, none other than Chad (whats his last name).

Cobra went on to say that it was not the Putnam County Sheriff that arrested Greg however, it was the Palatka police dept.

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 27, 2009, 06:21:22 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Hi Bud's Girl -
If I remember correctly, inmates are not allowed to have pens in the pokey because they can be taken apart and used for nefarious purposes (drugs etc.) - someone please correct me if I am wrong. To me, though, a sharp pencil tip could cause a lot of damage to oneself or others! Who knows? 

It's amazing what people want to try to send to inmates, though. I work for a large book chain; we are one of the last who will even do prison mailouts - and we are constantly amazed by what is requested of us. Goodness.

yeah that's true... I guess druggies might sniff markers. 

But would be mighty small beans to a meth head or even a xanax user ... sittin in the prison TV room, sniffing markers together   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 27, 2009, 06:24:58 PM »

I had a thought (imagine that!) while listening to Simon, Cobra,etc., when a caller had a question regarding Butterbean.

What if the man in black, the black man, and the couch bouncing is just what Jr. saw.
Could it have been a man in black and/or a black man trying to resuscitate HaLeigh on a couch at the party?

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 27, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »

I had a thought (imagine that!) while listening to Simon, Cobra,etc., when a caller had a question regarding Butterbean.

What if the man in black, the black man, and the couch bouncing is just what Jr. saw.
Could it have been a man in black and/or a black man trying to resuscitate HaLeigh on a couch at the party?
oohhh  that is a thought.   

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 27, 2009, 06:39:22 PM »

What is Wrong with PCSO?

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/wha-wrong-pcso/#more-2901

Haleigh Cummings – Nancy Disgraced

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/09/25/haleigh-cummings-nancy-disgraced/

Nay Nay’s Letter Debacle Exposed!

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/09/24/nay-nays-letter-exposed/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 27, 2009, 06:44:11 PM »

Hello Monkey Friends -

Hi Bud's Girl -

But would be mighty small beans to a meth head or even a xanax user ... sittin in the prison TV room, sniffing markers together   

Is Casey Anthony's letter written in ink or pencil?

Letter written by Casey Anthony to Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary <br> August 14, 2008
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092608lettertosheriff/1/lg/CaseyLetterToSheriff_Page_3.htm

Heart
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: September 27, 2009, 06:44:20 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl -

Hello again -
I believe it may have more to do with the little tube inside of a ball point pen with regards to drug use; also, the ink being used for jailhouse tats (do they do those on the sly? don't know how that works). All too creepy for me.

By the way - do you ride a cool machine like the one in your avi picture? Too fun!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #475 on: September 27, 2009, 06:49:47 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: September 27, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

Tams, thanks, and I always enjoy reading your posts 

Hi Rosie!   

Thank you - you have always been so kind and responsive to me here - thank you so much for that! You and Wyks both - and miss bikini babe Fanny Mae (Hi Wyks & Fanny if you are here!) - I always seek you all out to comment to. Thanks for making me feel welcome. LOL - sometimes find myself feeling like the new kid in the cafeteria with the lunch tray, looking over the room trying to figure out where I can sit & fit in! I suppose it's easy to put your heart into feeling personally involved with wanting to help these little kiddos, isn't it? Silly I suppose. 

I know that feeling    Monkey Devil! Your welcome, all of us together trying to make any sense to this tragedy. And it just gets worse and worse.
atlanta_mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 27, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

AH: Misty's attorney told AH that Misty's family members were upset with Misty because Misty had obtain a prescripton for Xanax and she would not share the xanax with them.
  I tell you 
Then why didn't one of those darn fools go to the doctor, complain of anxiety, get a prescription and share amongst themselves  Unbelievable 

And the potential to make money by selling the pills on the street.  Wonder what the street value of Xanax is these days. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 27, 2009, 06:57:43 PM »

OMG, I never thought of that, instead of what we all thought the reason the couch was bouncing  it could have been bouncing for another reason.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #479 on: September 27, 2009, 07:00:15 PM »

I tell you 

And the potential to make money by selling the pills on the street.  Wonder what the street value of Xanax is these days. 
Good question, now is it Zanny Bars, or what mg of xanax, depending what kind. The bars are the most popular. But even with all the anxiety I go through, I have never been prescribed the bars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.