April 27, 2024, 06:58:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #24 9/26/09 - 10/02/09  (Read 449462 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #640 on: September 28, 2009, 07:38:54 AM »

I viewed closely and read BOTH letters from, "Nay-Nay."
I just wanted to say how sad it is that these young
minds are going to waste....

Too bad the caseworkers in Fl. have not seen a need and
offered a mentor, free education for High School diplomas,
parenting skills and life skills of some type.

Nay, Nay, Misty, Crystal, their Mom's, Grandparents will
all stroll through life and NEVER know that there is MORE,
if you try and receive encouragement to be all that you can be.
Having babies, partying, depending on the state for food assistance and $$, and depending on a male to "take care of you,"
is a cycle that needs to be broken.

Abuse cycles can be broken. Is the state of Fl. failing these children by NOT doing SOMETHING
to offer direction to these families,  and SHOW them HOW to be more productive in society,  more self sufficient financially, and to encourage solid parenting skills.

Sad to say, but......I bet Misty, Crystal and Nay Nay are all products of their environments. I also bet that their Mom's are carbon copies of them.
How many children will society lose to IGNORANCE, under achievement, and an influence I see as, "Appalachian."

Being a first generation American, I know how hard my parents struggled to get every piece of the American dream they imagined.
Learning English, getting naturalized, then moving on to a higher education. They instilled in us children to accomplish more than they did, and expected us to see that each generation did likewise.

I am afraid I don't understand what you mean by the influence you see as "Appalachian." Could you elaborate?
The Appalachian Mts. are where Feed the Children go and take food, meds, etc.
I mean deep in the "hollers" of the hills.
Oh, I know WHERE you are talking about. My question is how you tie the "influence of Applachian" in your words, to this case. Are you saying that ignorance and under achievement are qualities of that part of the country? Another Monkey said that Misty is from Michigan. That is a long way from "deep in the hollers and hills." What am I missing?

I think I know what is meant by "Appalachian".  I think it was meant as a comparasion to rather than they were actually from there.  I saw the ABC special on this area and what was shown was how poor the area was.  The people have no education, no way of getting a job and 90% of them were addicted to drugs.  It was just a terrible cycle passed from generation to generation.  The usual way of making money was stealing, doctor shopping and selling the pills.  Much like what we are seeing with the families involved in HaLeighs case.  No doubt if she continues living with Misty and Ron she will probably be travelling down the same path.  I do hope not but children tend to do what they see and survive how they can.  If good values, morals and a solid education is not shown to them then they don't have much of a choice or rather don't know any other way.  HaLeigh coming home will forever put her in some sort of spotlight and she just may be afforded all kinds of opportunities not available before.  Butterbean the same I hope.  That is, God willing she comes home alive, I still hold out hope for that.  You beautiful Monkeys have a wonderful day and I pray for good news.  At least some interesting news...lol!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: September 28, 2009, 07:43:35 AM »

Good Monday Morning all!

Nothing new pertaining to HaLeigh's case so far this a.m.

Hopefully some good news will be reported today!

Heart
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: September 28, 2009, 07:47:10 AM »

Has this been posted & I missed it?

Is this some goofball?   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD_Lkiwg4Ao

Yeah, I saw a few of these. I believe they were done by that http://writeintoaction.com/ guy. AKA Timothy Charles Holmseth.

There are a bunch of them here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/floodofnoah

IMO .. he is a bit of a kook, but all information is worth looking at. There are a lot of conversations with Cobra in these, including how he obtained Nay Nay's car keys and how LE did not want them.

I might add, Cobra uses some quite off-color language, so be aware of that if you are going to listen to them.

Thank you, Brandi. 

There are a few of them, this one goes into a bit more -  warning explicit language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqS-LLzyTyg&feature=related

There seems to be quite a triangle involved with three dirty dopehead girls Misty, Nay Nay & Amber - is my memory serving me correctly that one of these other 2 twits had a dispute with Crystal as well before Haleigh was reported missing?   Both Nay Nay and Amber have children out of wedlock while young & drugged out, surprised stupidity of Misty getting pregnant hasnt occurred (God forbid).   The sin of it all is that there is going to be yet another generation to come that are just as screwed up as generations before them, good God almighty what a perfect example of how important it is to break the cycle... my heart aches knowing several other children are at risk within this case.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: September 28, 2009, 08:14:57 AM »

Is this some goofball?   

Bud's Girl, the person in that video talking to or addressing Major Gary Bowling sounds like and I believe to be ksue, a member poster over at Blogger News. It is her, blstarke and Tim Holmsted's opinion that the San Mateo search was staged.

HaLeigh family conducts search accompanied by fake FBI agent
http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20HaLeigh%20Family%20Fake%20Search.htm

Remember, I worked beside John Regan in the search. He told me
that he was undercover FBI and someone else CIA. This is true fact
and not rumor.For goodness sake, he almost struck Gunnery
with a machete. I have the mark on the leash to prove it.
For some reason, Kim is giving him the benefit of the doubt.
When someone tries to harm my Gunnery, I don't trust him.
Just because he's a pastor? Sorry. There is something hinky
about both Jeremiah and John.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg837967#msg837967

Heart
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: September 28, 2009, 08:18:00 AM »

Having babies, partying, depending on the state for food assistance and $$, and depending on a male to "take care of you,"

Abuse cycles can be broken. Is the state of Fl. failing these children by NOT doing SOMETHING
to offer direction to these families,  and SHOW them HOW to be more productive in society,  more self sufficient financially, and to encourage solid parenting skills.

Sad to say, but......I bet Misty, Crystal and Nay Nay are all products of their environments. I also bet that their Mom's are carbon copies of them.
How many children will society lose to IGNORANCE, under achievement, and an influence I see as, "Appalachian."

Being a first generation American, I know how hard my parents struggled to get every piece of the American dream they imagined.
Learning English, getting naturalized, then moving on to a higher education. They instilled in us children to accomplish more than they did, and expected us to see that each generation did likewise.

I am afraid I don't understand what you mean by the influence you see as "Appalachian." Could you elaborate?
Oh, I know WHERE you are talking about. My question is how you tie the "influence of Applachian" in your words, to this case. Are you saying that ignorance and under achievement are qualities of that part of the country? Another Monkey said that Misty is from Michigan. That is a long way from "deep in the hollers and hills." What am I missing?

I think I know what is meant by "Appalachian".  I think it was meant as a comparasion to rather than they were actually from there.  I saw the ABC special on this area and what was shown was how poor the area was.  The people have no education, no way of getting a job and 90% of them were addicted to drugs.  It was just a terrible cycle passed from generation to generation.  The usual way of making money was stealing, doctor shopping and selling the pills.  Much like what we are seeing with the families involved in HaLeighs case.  No doubt if she continues living with Misty and Ron she will probably be travelling down the same path.  I do hope not but children tend to do what they see and survive how they can.  If good values, morals and a solid education is not shown to them then they don't have much of a choice or rather don't know any other way.  HaLeigh coming home will forever put her in some sort of spotlight and she just may be afforded all kinds of opportunities not available before.  Butterbean the same I hope.  That is, God willing she comes home alive, I still hold out hope for that.  You beautiful Monkeys have a wonderful day and I pray for good news.  At least some interesting news...lol!

Sorry people but I take personal offense to the above concerning our GREAT state of Kentucky.  Poverty exists everywhere and it is not isolated in the Applachian mountains and eastern Kentucky.  Please think before you label some extrememly family oriented people who are isolated in the mountains.  They do the best they can and progress has been made over the years.  They are NOT all ignorant people just poor and downtrodden but that does not mean they don't try to escape the cycle.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: September 28, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »

Hmmmm - sorry - too big . . . try this again . . .

certainly looks to me like something else was written and erased..what's up with that?
and Tams...join in anytime...
I sometimes feel invisible on the Caylee thread but I still go over there an throw in a few comments...usually no one ever answers me, but what the heck...get my comments in anyways...tee hee!

Cookie- sorry I've missed you in Caylee's thread, but I've been reading you here.  You're coming in loud and clear-don't worry!   

well...aren't you just the sweetest! I read your posts anywhere that I see them! always great and informative...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: September 28, 2009, 08:28:55 AM »

Steph Says:
September 27, 2009 at 11:20 pm | Reply

Ive not heard about the affair with Ron’s uncle but the ‘whitboy” story is accurate. Remember one thing about Misty, she doesnt drive and doesnt have acces to a vehicle so if haleigh was removed from the home that night, or dispossed of and Misty was involved, she had help.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/26/where-is-misty-croslin/#comment-230

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: September 28, 2009, 08:34:12 AM »

Sorry people but I take personal offense to the above concerning our GREAT state of Kentucky.  Poverty exists everywhere and it is not isolated in the Applachian mountains and eastern Kentucky.  Please think before you label some extrememly family oriented people who are isolated in the mountains.  They do the best they can and progress has been made over the years.  They are NOT all ignorant people just poor and downtrodden but that does not mean they don't try to escape the cycle.

Blue, please accept my apology.  I certainly didn't mean any harm and I don't think the original poster did either.  I think that term was used as an example.  It is indeed a beautiful part of the country.  Even after seeing that special on ABC my husband said he would love to live there and wouldn't mind working in the coal mine.  She could've used "backwoods" or "redneck"  just as good I suppose.  No offense was intended but to some people not familiar with that area the term Applachia is connected to the downtrodden people of that area suffering from not being able to obtain work, a home and often food.  I truly didn't mean to upset you, please forgive me.  Sometimes we don't think ahead of what we type or say.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: September 28, 2009, 09:33:54 AM »

saw this provided from a poster on Topix....rather interesting I thought...what do you all think?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #649 on: September 28, 2009, 09:41:53 AM »

saw this provided from a poster on Topix....rather interesting I thought...what do you all think?

I can't pull up youtube vid's at work, but is this a "Flood of Noah" video by chance

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: September 28, 2009, 09:48:03 AM »

Morning Cookie

Look upthread & at the last page ... I don't read Topix but found that video early this morning while looking for Haleigh pics & asked about it.   Brandi & Heart responded about it.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #651 on: September 28, 2009, 09:50:18 AM »

Morning Cookie

Look upthread & at the last page ... I don't read Topix but found that video early this morning while looking for Haleigh pics & asked about it.   Brandi & Heart responded about it.

Ok, then this is a "flood of Noah" video from Tim Holmseth.... a man who clains someone stole his fingerprints and died several times only to awak to maggots in his @nus, well and it just gets worse from there....He is a certifiable kook with some really serious mental issues

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: September 28, 2009, 09:54:05 AM »

Morning Cookie

morning! oopss...guess I missed it farther up...thought that I had read every post today...will go back and find it...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: September 28, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »

Morning Cookie

Ok, then this is a "flood of Noah" video from Tim Holmseth.... a man who clains someone stole his fingerprints and died several times only to awak to maggots in his @nus, well and it just gets worse from there....He is a certifiable kook with some really serious mental issues

lol.....didn't say that I believed it...just another something to read and talk about...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: September 28, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »

Is this some goofball?   

Bud's Girl, the person in that video talking to or addressing Major Gary Bowling sounds like and I believe to be ksue, a member poster over at Blogger News. It is her, blstarke and Tim Holmsted's opinion that the San Mateo search was staged.

HaLeigh family conducts search accompanied by fake FBI agent
http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20HaLeigh%20Family%20Fake%20Search.htm

Remember, I worked beside John Regan in the search. He told me
that he was undercover FBI and someone else CIA. This is true fact
and not rumor.For goodness sake, he almost struck Gunnery
with a machete. I have the mark on the leash to prove it.
For some reason, Kim is giving him the benefit of the doubt.
When someone tries to harm my Gunnery, I don't trust him.
Just because he's a pastor? Sorry. There is something hinky
about both Jeremiah and John.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5149.msg837967#msg837967

BG...I did read this but didn't click on the link...I had wrongly assumed that what Heart wrote was what was said on the youtube link...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #655 on: September 28, 2009, 10:06:24 AM »

Morning Cookie

Good Morning everyone, nothing like starting the day laughing with such insanity, how do you steal fingerprints, and I'm not even running with maggots in his @nus     
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: September 28, 2009, 10:10:05 AM »

Morning Cookie

Good Morning everyone, nothing like starting the day laughing with such insanity, how do you steal fingerprints, and I'm not even running with maggots in his @nus     

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: September 28, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »

Morning Cookie

I'm shocked but also laughing because I'm weird that way.    Brandi gave me some links but I didn't look any further into him ... sure not gonna now !

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: September 28, 2009, 10:14:38 AM »

Morning Cookie

Too funny   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: September 28, 2009, 10:16:32 AM »

The Cummings (including Misty) are reminding me more and more of the Anthony's. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.