April 26, 2024, 05:49:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496068 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: October 07, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »

ACTION NEWS JAX: Video which confirms that GGM Sykes is in Las Vegas (Video on right hand side of the screen) http://ow.ly/tgo35 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

love when the reporter say misty cannot call haleigh her step daughter anymore
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1061 on: October 07, 2009, 08:17:47 PM »

WELAKA, Fla. — Ronald Cummings will soon board a plane bound for the tri-state area. He isn’t leaving for vacation. He’s going to make sure the world knows his daughter is still missing, and he will stop at nothing until he finds her.

“Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She’s not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she’s a human being. Please bring Haleigh home,” he said.
Ronald spent more than an hour with Action News on Wednesday. The entire time he was getting ready for a flight where he would ultimately end up on the Maury Povich show. Ronald says he’s not doing it to speak about his recently announced divorce. Instead, he says he’s only talking about Haleigh.

Video on right..

http://ow.ly/tgES

http://radionewz.net/

No CHIT FAB, I can't believe he keeps comparing her to a bike, shoes etc..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1062 on: October 07, 2009, 08:18:13 PM »

Maybe the Maury show will be 'im divorcing my 17 year old wife 'cause i heard she slept with my uncle'?  thats more Maurys speed.  i could see the whole 'is amber really my babies momma' show but why now?  and does anymonkey know if Crystal is still having to pay child support for Haleigh?  Butterbean i understand..but there is something going on in another case so i need to know if she still is?
TYA

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: October 07, 2009, 08:18:31 PM »

Wow...just wow!  Just when I thought I'd seen all the trash Satsuma had to offer.  I guess we know the reason for Ron's "I've got a secret" smirk on NG last night. 
Poor baby Haliegh...did she ever stand a chance?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: October 07, 2009, 08:20:27 PM »

HaleighNewz The Maury Povitch Show is taped in Stamford, Connecticut, which is considered part of the New York City Metropolitan Area.

http://twitter.com/

Jerry Springer has moved his show from Chicago to the same Stamford studios....

Ugh!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: October 07, 2009, 08:20:50 PM »

ACTION NEWS JAX: Video which confirms that GGM Sykes is in Las Vegas (Video on right hand side of the screen) http://ow.ly/tgo35 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

i find something really wrong with the legit news having a poll for their viewers as to whether or not misty will change her story... way to media-ize(<-----not a word!)the whole thing ....weird and kind of disgusting... i know we do polls but it's different here we are not the media supposedly covering a missing child case... i don't remember any polls about any other missing kids... way to try to get ratings..... a holes
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: October 07, 2009, 08:23:40 PM »

Or maybe that Steve Wilkos Show . Would love to see Steve smash Ron And Mistys chair !
yyyyyyeeessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
i would love to see him take on the whole lot of the c clans....
lmao
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1067 on: October 07, 2009, 08:24:10 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I don't know yet if this has been posted: I read Gma-S went for a vacation to L.V.(unconfirmed report).
IMO, Gma-S, may have wanted MC out of the M.H. prior she to her trip, if that is accurate information.

If so, no one is home but JR!

Who's taking care of him?

This is beyond deplorable.

Brandi,

R.C. can't take Jr. to NYC, because of the custody arrangements (to my understanding) the child is only allowed in a certain area in  FL.  That would almost rule out going to NYC with his dad, who is left?  Misty is in Orlando?  Gma in LV, supposely, we need to call in NG, rumor is R.C. will be interviewed in person, not by satellite, on NG tonite, I get a funny feeling about that, I don't see R.C. showing up without a lawyer.

I believe he may take JR out of state with Crystal's permission, however, I don't think he has any business on a "business" trip of Ronald's.

It just yanks my heart out that the children are not a priority in these people's lives.

I know,Brandi. 

How can Gma-Sykes leave for Las Vegas, when Haleigh is still missing?  I couldn't leave the area if I was gma, unless, she knows something we don't?  Poor, Haleigh's family is so dramatic and all for "show", these guys just don't like going out of the way for anyone, including, their precious and (supposely) beloved, grandchild, who they couldn't get to Kindergarden of all places, for 27
absentee days? Crystal, said, Ronald was threaten with jail if Haleigh missed anymore school. I wonder if that is true or not, that would mean the absent days weren't accounted for. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: October 07, 2009, 08:25:08 PM »

WELAKA, Fla. — Ronald Cummings will soon board a plane bound for the tri-state area. He isn’t leaving for vacation. He’s going to make sure the world knows his daughter is still missing, and he will stop at nothing until he finds her.

“Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She’s not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she’s a human being. Please bring Haleigh home,” he said.

Ronald spent more than an hour with Action News on Wednesday. The entire time he was getting ready for a flight where he would ultimately end up on the Maury Povich show. Ronald says he’s not doing it to speak about his recently announced divorce. Instead, he says he’s only talking about Haleigh.

Video on right..

well at least he is finally doing something BUT...
“Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She’s not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she’s a human being. Please bring Haleigh home,” he said

Really ron....so tell me why you always referred to Haleigh being 'stole'?  i don't think i've ever heard the parents of a missing child referred to them being 'stolen'

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1069 on: October 07, 2009, 08:27:27 PM »

nd does anymonkey know if Crystal is still having to pay child support for Haleigh?

BUMP

TYA an angelic monkey

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: October 07, 2009, 08:29:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I don't know yet if this has been posted: I read Gma-S went for a vacation to L.V.(unconfirmed report).
IMO, Gma-S, may have wanted MC out of the M.H. prior she to her trip, if that is accurate information.

If so, no one is home but JR!

Who's taking care of him?

This is beyond deplorable.

Brandi,

R.C. can't take Jr. to NYC, because of the custody arrangements (to my understanding) the child is only allowed in a certain area in  FL.  That would almost rule out going to NYC with his dad, who is left?  Misty is in Orlando?  Gma in LV, supposely, we need to call in NG, rumor is R.C. will be interviewed in person, not by satellite, on NG tonite, I get a funny feeling about that, I don't see R.C. showing up without a lawyer.

I believe he may take JR out of state with Crystal's permission, however, I don't think he has any business on a "business" trip of Ronald's.

It just yanks my heart out that the children are not a priority in these people's lives.

I know,Brandi. 

How can Gma-Sykes leave for Las Vegas, when Haleigh is still missing?  I couldn't leave the area if I was gma, unless, she knows something we don't?  Poor, Haleigh's family is so dramatic and all for "show", these guys just don't like going out of the way for anyone, including, their precious and (supposely) beloved, grandchild, who they couldn't get to Kindergarden of all places, for 27
absentee days? Crystal, said, Ronald was threaten with jail if Haleigh missed anymore school. I wonder if that is true or not, that would mean the absent days weren't accounted for. IMO
i wonder if shes placing bets on who will throw the other under the bus first?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1071 on: October 07, 2009, 08:29:39 PM »

Video on right..

well at least he is finally doing something BUT...
“Whoever has Haleigh please, bring her home. She does not belong to you. She’s not just a pair of shoes or whatever, she’s a human being. Please bring Haleigh home,” he said

Really ron....so tell me why you always referred to Haleigh being 'stole'?  i don't think i've ever heard the parents of a missing child referred to them being 'stolen'
Because Ron has no class at all.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1072 on: October 07, 2009, 08:29:43 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys!!

Only here for a short bit, but I'm so happy NG has moved on to another subject tonight.   She's got no problem attacking Jon (who I don't care much for either), but she's SO gentle on RC.  What's up with that?  HH ... get that avi back up .. I do love your current one ... and actually I think all of the new avis are increidble ... but I miss your version of Miz Grace!

As to the Cummings/Croslins and everything I've just scanned through on this board ... I thought the expression was "from the ridiculous to the sublime" ... how come with these folk we never get the sublime????

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1073 on: October 07, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

Wow...just wow!  Just when I thought I'd seen all the trash Satsuma had to offer.  I guess we know the reason for Ron's "I've got a secret" smirk on NG last night. 

May I answer? Yes, Haleigh Marie, did have a chance if T.N. and Auntie did there job and cared for the children like that said they would. If Jr was in Daycare, it would have lessen the burden on the babysitter, (I don't think it would have made a difference
with Misty), but, Jr would have fun at daycare and not struck in a M.H. I can not believe that Amber Brooks babysat the children
for 3 1/2 years, did the gramas ever potty train the kids or was that Amber's job? Was Amber totally in charge of everything? I am just so curious. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: October 07, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »

maybe they only needed Ron at Universal for a day because that is all of the time it takes to film him saying I don't know I was at work....my Biotch girlfriend let my kid get stole ...and then put a rat in a mail box.....
Maybe they are getting divorced because Ron is pizzed that Misty got a bigger part in the movie than he did?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: October 07, 2009, 08:34:58 PM »

May I answer? Yes, Haleigh Marie, did have a chance if T.N. and Auntie did there job and cared for the children like that said they would. If Jr was in Daycare, it would have lessen the burden on the babysitter, (I don't think it would have made a difference
with Misty), but, Jr would have fun at daycare and not struck in a M.H. I can not believe that Amber Brooks babysat the children
for 3 1/2 years, did the gramas ever potty train the kids or was that Amber's job? Was Amber totally in charge of everything? I am just so curious. IMO
Yes and how old would that have made Amber when she was babysitting the kids? And the kids were much smaller then especially Junior....so sad..
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1076 on: October 07, 2009, 08:38:25 PM »

HaleighNewz The Maury Povitch Show is taped in Stamford, Connecticut, which is considered part of the New York City Metropolitan Area.

http://twitter.com/

Jerry Springer has moved his show from Chicago to the same Stamford studios....

Ugh!

Jerry should check out Satsuma ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: October 07, 2009, 08:39:05 PM »

Got my fingers crossed that Ron sticks a couple of joints up his a,,  for the flight and meets up with a lonely drug dog .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1078 on: October 07, 2009, 08:41:18 PM »

Skull found on West Beaver Street in Jax? Per news4jax, no info on age or anything.   Any local hear this, I just saw this on another forum 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: October 07, 2009, 08:42:19 PM »

No.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.