March 29, 2024, 06:54:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495076 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: October 07, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »

hangnon2hope To the one who thinks she knows it all, look up Maury's show in Dec of 06 called "Without a Trace", you might learn something 15 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/

hangnon2hope @Prayers4Haleigh Amen to that! Keeping HaLeigh's face and name out to the public is what is important.32 minutes ago from web in reply to Prayers4Haleigh

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1101 on: October 07, 2009, 10:06:32 PM »

Maury may be doing a show about missing kids, but basically Maury is a joke, a big joke, and the shows he does well, are substandard at best. He is an embarrassment, and I'm trying to be nice about. 

true...can't disagree on that Rosie...still if it is getting the word out about missing kids....I can't say that if I had a child missing that I would turn down a chance to talk about my missing child, even if it is Maury...the families need to talk to any program that will keep Haleigh's name out there as long as it is done in a respectful manner for Haleigh...none of Maury's shenanigans ....just a down to earth show about missing kids...Years ago Maury used to do some good shows, but lately most of it is smut...

Whose show was it that someone took a chair over Geraldo, 

wasn't that Geraldo's own show? seems like it...
Thanks cookie!

Who knows Ronald may be addressing Maury's Satsuma/Palatka audience.  Maury Povich may be what those people tune in to.

Heart
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07:08 PM »

I think that Misty went to New York a couple of days before Ron was scheduled to go and this Romeo and Juliette will fall into each others' arms and reconcile right there for all the world to see in living color.  I think the divorce was a publicity stunt. It did get attention and got Haleigh back in the news.  I also think these people are really trashy and Haleigh deserved much better. I don't think she is still with us. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: October 07, 2009, 10:07:49 PM »

Maury may be doing a show about missing kids, but basically Maury is a joke, a big joke, and the shows he does well, are substandard at best. He is an embarrassment, and I'm trying to be nice about. 

true...can't disagree on that Rosie...still if it is getting the word out about missing kids....I can't say that if I had a child missing that I would turn down a chance to talk about my missing child, even if it is Maury...the families need to talk to any program that will keep Haleigh's name out there as long as it is done in a respectful manner for Haleigh...none of Maury's shenanigans ....just a down to earth show about missing kids...Years ago Maury used to do some good shows, but lately most of it is smut...

Whose show was it that someone took a chair over Geraldo, 

wasn't that Geraldo's own show? seems like it...
Thanks cookie!

Who knows Ronald may be addressing Maury's Satsuma/Palatka audience.  Maury Povich may be what those people tune in to.

could be...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1104 on: October 07, 2009, 10:15:32 PM »

hangnon2hope To the one who thinks she knows it all, look up Maury's show in Dec of 06 called "Without a Trace", you might learn something 15 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/
I'm sure Maury has done some decent shows, but unfortunately all the baby daddy shows, and my all time favorite, my baby is 9 months old and already weighs 75 lbs, is not quality tv in my eyes 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: October 07, 2009, 10:16:22 PM »

I think that Misty went to New York a couple of days before Ron was scheduled to go and this Romeo and Juliette will fall into each others' arms and reconcile right there for all the world to see in living color.  I think the divorce was a publicity stunt. It did get attention and got Haleigh back in the news.  I also think these people are really trashy and Haleigh deserved much better. I don't think she is still with us. 

Sadly, I agree
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1106 on: October 07, 2009, 10:16:37 PM »

I agree
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: October 07, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »

So you do not think that papers will be filed by Ronald for the divorce?

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 07, 2009, 10:21:26 PM »

good nite monkey friends...
hope that tomorrow is a better day for Haleigh and all missing children...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: October 07, 2009, 10:28:03 PM »

I think anyone that is getting a divorce doesn't visit television shows talking about thinking about doing it. They just do it, and try to get over the trauma.

I don't know what is happening in the world, but it seems that having your child missing or murdered has turned into a cottage industry. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1110 on: October 07, 2009, 10:50:06 PM »

I think anyone that is getting a divorce doesn't visit television shows talking about thinking about doing it. They just do it, and try to get over the trauma.

I don't know what is happening in the world, but it seems that having your child missing or murdered has turned into a cottage industry. 

Yes it does and it makes me sick, just look at the smirk even in February

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: October 07, 2009, 10:52:35 PM »

Misty Cummings Accused In I-4 Road Rage

WESH 2 Speaks Exclusively With Alleged Victim

POSTED: 10:28 pm EDT October 7, 2009
UPDATED: 10:41 pm EDT October 7, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The person who last saw Haleigh Cummings before the child disappeared has been accused of chasing another driver on a busy highway in a fit of road rage.

Deputies said Misty Croslin Cummings was the aggressor in the chase that caused a woman to fear for her life. The woman spoke exclusively to WESH 2 Wednesday night.

"Cutting me off, slamming on the brakes, coming up next to me, hanging out of the car, saying they're going to kill me," the victim said.

The alleged road rage victim, who asked to keep her identity hidden, said she merged onto Interstate 4 at Maitland Boulevard, unknowingly crossing paths with Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Police said 17-year-old Misty Cummings was a passenger in a car with a female friend, and the victim said the two made threats for about 10 miles. That's when, the victim said, it looked like the missing toddler's stepmother pulled out a gun.

"The passenger was flaunting something around, made it seem like she had a gun," the woman said. "That with the threatening, chasing me down, made me pretty scared."

Just south of Lake Mary Boulevard, deputies got in between the traffic trouble. They said the car in which Misty Cummings was riding exited the highway and pulled into a gas station.

WESH 2 reported Tuesday that Haleigh's father and Misty Cummings' husband of six months has filed for divorce.

http://www.wesh.com/news/21234219/detail.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: October 07, 2009, 11:01:38 PM »

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The person who last saw Haleigh Cummings before the child disappeared has been accused of chasing another driver on a busy highway in a fit of road rage.

Deputies said Misty Croslin Cummings was the aggressor in the chase that caused a woman to fear for her life. The woman spoke exclusively to WESH 2 Wednesday night.

"Cutting me off, slamming on the brakes, coming up next to me, hanging out of the car, saying they're going to kill me," the victim said.

The alleged road rage victim, who asked to keep her identity hidden, said she merged onto Interstate 4 at Maitland Boulevard, unknowingly crossing paths with Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Police said 17-year-old Misty Cummings was a passenger in a car with a female friend, and the victim said the two made threats for about 10 miles. That's when, the victim said, it looked like the missing toddler's stepmother pulled out a gun.

"The passenger was flaunting something around, made it seem like she had a gun," the woman said. "That with the threatening, chasing me down, made me pretty scared."

Just south of Lake Mary Boulevard, deputies got in between the traffic trouble. They said the car in which Misty Cummings was riding exited the highway and pulled into a gas station.

WESH 2 reported Tuesday that Haleigh's father and Misty Cummings' husband of six months has filed for divorce.

W Lake Mary Blvd 
Lake Mary, FL 32746

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=LAKE+MARY,+Fla&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Lake+Mary,+FL&gl=us&ei=kFTNSpCJHobp8QbZnrSBBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1113 on: October 07, 2009, 11:06:21 PM »

Has anyone seen this video......I just cried so hard my family must think I'm nuts. It's from Cajun girl over at WS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbc1m01y6pA

But more than anything, I have heard this song so many times and cried every time-but I missed the words that were so daunting to me in this case in particular:

She walks to school with a lunch she packed
Nobody knows what she's holding back;
Wearing the same dress she wore yesterday,
She hides the bruises with the linen and lace;
oh

The teacher wonders but she doesn't ask,
It's hard to see the pain behind the mask;
Bearing the burdon of a secret storm,
Sometimes she wishes she was never born;

Through the wind and the rain,
She stands hard as a stone in a world that she can't rise above;
But her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where she's loved.

Concrete Angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night,
The neighbors hear but they turn out the lights;
A fragile soul caught in the hands of fate,
When morning comes it will be too late

Concrete Angel

A statue stands in a shaded place,
An angel girl with an upturned face;
Her name is written on a polished rock,
A broken heart that the world forgot.

Concrete Angel

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1114 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:27 PM »

Heart,
thanks for the  update.  I notice you keep posting tweets and please forgive my ignorance (truly) is hangnon2hope a family member?  thanks
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: October 07, 2009, 11:10:01 PM »

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: October 07, 2009, 11:11:40 PM »

W Lake Mary Blvd 
Lake Mary, FL 32746

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=LAKE+MARY,+Fla&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=Lake+Mary,+FL&gl=us&ei=kFTNSpCJHobp8QbZnrSBBA&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CBUQ8gEwAA

The new Thelma and Louise.......I thought I heard it all but now this....what next Misty robs a bank....just because she thought she can do anything she wants.....

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: October 07, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

Sadly, I agree

and sadly misty prob could have prevented this
hey monks

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: October 07, 2009, 11:11:43 PM »

Heart,
thanks for the  update.  I notice you keep posting tweets and please forgive my ignorance (truly) is hangnon2hope a family member?  thanks

Not sure 04Bull, my assumption is a neighbor and/or friend.

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: October 07, 2009, 11:12:09 PM »

W Lake Mary Blvd 
Lake Mary, FL 32746

The new Thelma and Louise.......I thought I heard it all but now this....what next Misty robs a bank....just because she thought she can do anything she wants.....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.