April 25, 2024, 05:38:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496000 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1160 on: October 08, 2009, 12:47:24 AM »

Hey it's tinkerbell with a Kate Gosselin hairdo!  From her website I guess I can see why she would hang out with a 17 yr old.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1161 on: October 08, 2009, 12:49:43 AM »

Anyone know who this Donna Brock is?  I'm seeing stuff on Twitter. 

Just checked FL and GA, this one is the right age

Donna M Brock

View Details
 42  Bradenton, FL
Ruskin, FL
Safety Harbor, FL
Orlando, FL            Jeffrey Alan Brock 

AND there is a Jeffrey Alan Brock that seems to be profiled in the Orlando Biz Journal and he looks wealthy. I just can't imagine    then there is this..........BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hangnon2hope I think Tim Miller owes the public an explanation as to why Misty is with Donna chasing down cars and threatening people.

By looking at the pictures of her myspace I think her hubby is Brad.

I' sure you are right, that was just my first delve into finding her.

Now my mind is really wondering now........is it possible that they are shelering her because they know WHY she failed her LDT and LVA test and maybe that as to do with who she is covering for, that added to the Steph connection and the stmt FAB made about blowing her teeth through the back of her head with a shotgun/rifle (can't remember which). The last time TM was on he stated he had doubts about Ron so my head is spinning at this moment

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: October 08, 2009, 12:53:58 AM »

Donna M Brock

View Details
 42  Bradenton, FL
Ruskin, FL
Safety Harbor, FL

AND there is a Jeffrey Alan Brock that seems to be profiled in the Orlando Biz Journal and he looks wealthy. I just can't imagine    then there is this..........BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hangnon2hope I think Tim Miller owes the public an explanation as to why Misty is with Donna chasing down cars and threatening people.

Now my mind is really wondering now........is it possible that they are shelering her because they know WHY she failed her LDT and LVA test and maybe that as to do with who she is covering for, that added to the Steph connection and the stmt FAB made about blowing her teeth through the back of her head with a shotgun/rifle (can't remember which). The last time TM was on he stated he had doubts about Ron so my head is spinning at this moment

She is involved with TES based on all the search pictures.  I thought you had to sign that you would not take pictures during a search though?

She says she if from Union Park Florida on her MS.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1163 on: October 08, 2009, 12:55:42 AM »

I saw this:

She is the head, or one of the heads of Orlando TES and was involved in the MIsty testing with TM and Steph.

Don't throw nanners just posting what I'm seeing.

whoooa! what the, is going on in this case

I feel sorry for TM. He generously has given his time and money , heart and soul for families and victims for years without incident or at least anything that was enough of an issue to be discussed, and now by trying to help these last two skuzzy trashy groups, the Anthonys and now the Cummings his integrity is trampled by the insatiable desire for anybody and everybody to try and cash in on the tragedy..... makes me sick.  Who knows what to bel;ive??

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1164 on: October 08, 2009, 12:56:37 AM »

Steph is the one who's being having "exclusive interviews with Misty", and this Donna is supposedly on Facebook and he's her only friend.  Here's a picture:

Is Steph a reporter? TV? newspaper?     

Whoever said the comment about missing chilren being the new cottage industry was right! Ugh.

POLICE: MISTY CUMMINGS HOLDS THE KEY TO HALEIGH CUMMINGS DISAPPEARANCE
By Steph Watts
http://texasequusearch.org/2009/08/haleigh-cummings-breaking-news/

BREAKING: HALEIGH CUMMINGS
By Steph

DID RONALD CUMMINGS TELL POLICE EVERYTHING HE KNEW??

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/21/breaking-haleigh-cummings/

MISTY CUMMINGS EXCLUSIVE: ”I feel like this has all been a game, and I have been played.”
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

CONFESSIONS OF A CRIME…
September 30, 2009 by Steph

and more...

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: October 08, 2009, 12:57:07 AM »

this is what I was talking about earlier when I said Misty was with this journalist, I had heard a rumor about her being with someone he set up for her to be with so he could get his interviews with her, but I was waiting to hear congirmation about it, but I think I just did, and this is the reason Ronald is mad and filing for divorce, he didnt want her doing this...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: October 08, 2009, 12:59:02 AM »

Well Tinkerbells cover is blown now.....she should have known better than to participate in that type of behavior... does Misty have some kind of bad fairy dust she sprinkles on folks and they go ape chit.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1167 on: October 08, 2009, 12:59:24 AM »

Donna M Brock

View Details
 42  Bradenton, FL
Ruskin, FL
Safety Harbor, FL

She is involved with TES based on all the search pictures.  I thought you had to sign that you would not take pictures during a search though?

She says she if from Union Park Florida on her MS.

I agree she is tied to TES no doubt, but I was responding to Hangnon2hope's comment that TM has some explaining to do, FLOG is he responsible for everyone that volunteers or works with them. I just remember how trashed he was when he tole the story of the LDT and LVA test - so many all over the net were angry, when in fact HE got that ball rolling again and brought attn back to the search for Haleigh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1168 on: October 08, 2009, 01:01:47 AM »

I saw this:

She is the head, or one of the heads of Orlando TES and was involved in the MIsty testing with TM and Steph.

I feel sorry for TM. He generously has given his time and money , heart and soul for families and victims for years without incident or at least anything that was enough of an issue to be discussed, and now by trying to help these last two skuzzy trashy groups, the Anthonys and now the Cummings his integrity is trampled by the insatiable desire for anybody and everybody to try and cash in on the tragedy..... makes me sick.  Who knows what to bel;ive??

It could be that Tim has no idea that this women is hanging with Misty.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: October 08, 2009, 01:02:20 AM »

I saw this:

ITA~no good deed goes unpunished

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: October 08, 2009, 01:05:54 AM »

I saw this:

ITA~no good deed goes unpunished

Also, the Lord works in mysterious ways, I see a HALT coming to all the crazy BS very soon.  jmo

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1171 on: October 08, 2009, 01:06:09 AM »

hangnon2hope She is the head, or one of the heads of Orlando TES and was involved in the MIsty testing with TM and Steph.

hangnon2hope Sure brings to light how Steph has been able to get the Misty interviews lately.30 minutes ago from web
http://twitter.com/

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: October 08, 2009, 01:06:46 AM »

this is what I was talking about earlier when I said Misty was with this journalist, I had heard a rumor about her being with someone he set up for her to be with so he could get his interviews with her, but I was waiting to hear congirmation about it, but I think I just did, and this is the reason Ronald is mad and filing for divorce, he didnt want her doing this...

Sounds plausible to me..........and would also explain is recent appearances on the NG and Maury Povich, trying to spin her as the spurned ex .......if she does have the goods on him it would explain alot of this and what I posted earlier

[
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: October 08, 2009, 01:13:24 AM »

I saw this:

MM  I agree with ya, he probably has no idea and I guess it just seems insane that ppl. may already be slamming him for this person's hook up with Misty.  Even ppl. who get involved and volunteer to lokk for missing  kids like Donna Brock did can probably see the $$ posiibilities.  Everybody wants to be the one to have inside info, geez, I just hate it for TM.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: October 08, 2009, 01:16:56 AM »

Sounds plausible to me..........and would also explain is recent appearances on the NG and Maury Povich, trying to spin her as the spurned ex .......if she does have the goods on him it would explain alot of this and what I posted earlier
Yes, and just wait and see what the rest of the story is, There's a reason Ronald has flew out of Satsuma, things are about to blow up IMO....Tim Miller doesnt neccesarity have to know about this, but I bet he does, he offered Misty protection before and just maybe she has taken him up on it, or someone else stepped in to help on his behalf so he could stay out of it, its coming around ........shouldnt be long now..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: October 08, 2009, 01:19:37 AM »

Yes, and just wait and see what the rest of the story is, There's a reason Ronald has flew out of Satsuma, things are about to blow up IMO....Tim Miller doesnt neccesarity have to know about this, but I bet he does, he offered Misty protection before and just maybe she has taken him up on it, or someone else stepped in to help on his behalf so he could stay out of it, its coming around ........shouldnt be long now..

It would explain TN's bad attitiude towards TM also, funny RC is out of town, GGMS is out of town, anyone know where TN is

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1176 on: October 08, 2009, 01:19:50 AM »

I'm sure Steph will have a blog about  this before we wake up in the morning...he seems to be a night owl and writes his articles in the middle of the night.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: October 08, 2009, 01:19:52 AM »

I saw this:

The people that were involved at the time that Tim Miller did the last search for HaLeigh and the failed polygraphs, etc. was Marc Nejames, Steph Watts, the voice analysis guy, Ward

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: October 08, 2009, 01:20:14 AM »

I would say TM has no idea about this loser.  And he does not owe any explanation for this.  The woman is obviously a kook to be hanging out with Misty. 

Misty is no victim let's get that off the table jmo.   
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1179 on: October 08, 2009, 01:21:01 AM »

It would explain TN's bad attitiude towards TM also, funny RC is out of town, GGMS is out of town, anyone know where TN is

I would put my money on .....she is with Ronald.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.