April 18, 2024, 05:42:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495786 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1300 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:08 AM »

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-case-liars-scumbags.html

Posts by Contributors
 Sam Adams Burl Barer Carol Anne Davis John Ditmars Dr. Marc Feldman Hart D. Fisher Joseph Foy Ron Franscell Denny Griffin Jules Hammer Dale Hudson Steve Huff Chuck Hustmyre Steve Jackson Andy Kahan Brian Karem Star LaBranche Paul LaRosaE Gary Lavergne David Lohr Steven Long Dennis McDougal Michelle McKee Joe McKinney Corey Mitchell Erin Moriarty Gregg Olsen M. William Phelps Dr. Katherine Ramsland Matthew Randazzo V Simon Read Rick R. Reed Fred Rosen Caitlin Rother Harriett Semander John Semander Stephen Singular Carlton Stowers Marilee Strong Mike Trent Contributor Web Sites
 Sam Adams Burl Barer Carol Anne Davis John Ditmars Dr. Marc Feldman Hart D. Fisher Ron Franscell Denny Griffin Dale Hudson Chuck Hustmyre Steve Jackson Brian Karem Paul LaRosaE Gary Lavergne David Lohr Steven Long Dennis McDougal Joe McKinney Corey Mitchell Erin Moriarty Gregg Olsen M. William Phelps Dr. Katherine Ramsland Matthew Randazzo V Simon Read Rick R. Reed Fred Rosen Caitlin Rother Stephen Singular Carlton Stowers Marilee Strong Our Writer's Blogs
 Hart D. Fisher - War Journal Ron Franscell - The Bayou Blog Ron Franscell - Fall Blog Corey Mitchell - Blood of the Scribe Corey Mitchell - Festivals of Horror Simon Read - Simon Says Blog Rick R. Reed - Reality Blog Burl Barer - MySpace Ron Franscell - MySpace Star LaBranche - MySpace Michelle McKee - MySpace Corey Mitchell - MySpace - MySpace Simon Read Simon Read - In The Dark - MySpace Rick R. Reed - MySpace Caitlin Rother - MySpace Michelle McKee - Twitter - Twitter Corey Mitchell - Twitter Rick R. Reed - Twitter True Crime Radio
 PURE MURDER True Crimes
 The Haleigh Cummings Case: Liars, Scumbags, and Nancy Grace October 8, 2009

By Chuck Hustmyre

The friends and family of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings would make the subject of a great farce if the situation weren't so tragic.

Rarely outside of an episode of Jerry Springer can you find a more pathetic group of white trash trailer dwellers. Their personal stories and intertwined relationships would provide perfect grist for any comedy writer's efforts to create purposely exaggerated characterizations and ludicrous, improbable situations in order to satirize or poke fun at the uneducated southern redneck subculture.

I could see this as part of the routine on the Blue Collar Comedy Tour or as a skit on Saturday Night Live. Or maybe a Will Ferrell movie.

For a movie, we have a great cast. The hero of this farce would be Ronald Cummings, the 25-year-old father of the missing child and a petty criminal, also a gun-toting, goateed, tattooed, earring-wearing former crane operator, who drives a pickup truck and recently got in a fight with guy whom he claims stole his gun.

As the villain, you've got 17-year-old Misty Croslin-Cummings, soon to be just plain Misty Croslin again. Before the opening credits she's the babysitter for Ronald's two young children, but soon she realizes that Ronald's doublewide is a socio-economic step up, so she starts working full time around Ronald's house and in his bed. Soon she's not just the live-in nanny, she's the live-in girlfriend.

Shortly after the opening scene in which Haleigh disappears, Misty marries her prince charming and becomes Mrs. Cummings. But now, just past the midpoint of the plot, Ronald says he plans to dump his wife of seven months and start dating again.

(As a brief aside, I've seen several pictures of Misty and I swear she looks like the product of at least a couple generations of brothers and sisters mating.)

A third main character could be "White Boy Greg," a local drug dealer who says that the weekend before Haleigh disappeared he was using drugs, drinking, partying, and doing the nasty with Misty Croslin-soon-to-be-Cummings.

Then there's the supporting cast of step siblings, half-siblings (possibly even quarter siblings), cousins, step parents, biological parents (a.k.a. sperm donors and birth mothers), friends, lawyers, PR people, and even a bounty hunter or two, most of whom look and act as inbred as Misty, and all of whom have a standing invitation to appear on the Nancy Grace show.

What gets lost in the tale of who in the cast slept with whom, who used drugs with whom, who's related to whom, and who had a threesome with his sister and his second cousin once removed, is that fact that Haleigh Cummings, who certainly didn't choose to be born into this family of miscreants, is still missing and very likely dead.

Haleigh Cummings deserves justice.

Misty Croslin-Cummings-Croslin (a.k.a. Ima Scumbag) knows what happened to that little girl. Her story about the circumstances of Haleigh's disappearance has been proven to be a lie.

Her own brother, Hank Croslin, (who was recently in jail for grand theft auto) says he went to Ronald and Misty's trailer the night Haleigh disappeared and banged on the door but got no answer. That's because Misty wasn't home watching the kids like she told the police and Nancy Grace a hundred times.

Cell phone records show that Ronald called Misty several times that night but couldn't reach her. Then he called Hank Croslin and asked him to go to the trailer and check on Misty and his kids. But no one was there.

With just that piece of information now available to the detectives investigating Haleigh's disappearance, why Misty is not sitting in jail is something I just can't fathom. She has given numerous statements to the police that contain provable lies. Those lies led investigators in the wrong direction. That is illegal.

Misty needs to be in jail.

The most recent story, from a jailhouse snitch (probably another Cummings or Croslin relative), is that Misty took the kids to a party and that Haleigh got her little hands on some Oxycontin and died from an overdose. White Boy Greg is alleged to have dumped the 5-year-old's body somewhere.

That story has the ring of truth. Except that I doubt Haleigh accidentally took Oxycontin. It seems more likely that Misty gave Haleigh and her little brother, Ronald Jr., something to knock them out.

After all, Misty was supposed to be home watching the kids while Ronald worked the night shift. Haleigh, at 5, might have mentioned to her daddy that Misty took them to a party at someone else's house (trailer, RV, or camper, wherever these white trash dirtbags go to party), so Misty probably had to knock them out first to make sure they slept through the party and couldn't later tell dear old dad about their nocturnal adventures.

For dramatic effect, I'll say it again: Given that Putnam County Sheriff's officials now admit they know for a fact that Misty's story about what happened the night Haleigh disappeared is a flat out lie, Misty needs to be in jail.

So why isn't she?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: October 08, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

Donna headed to Raleigh

In the 911 audio the license plate on the Misty occupied vehicle is said to be  a NC plate.

Oh nooes, do not want her up here...she needs to go back to Putnam Co... I thought the lady was from Ga. 

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: October 08, 2009, 11:28:22 AM »

makingchoices  says: 5 minutes ago
Not sure what if any ranch was out at the end of Commonwealth however, I do know that where they are referring to is no where even close to Commonwealth. The property in question is actually out past Whitehouse almost to Baldwin but before you get to the Winn-Dixie warehouse out off Beaver Street (US90). If you were to drive down 90 on most any day, you would probably NEVER even notice where it is that they are referring to as it appears as though the only drive into the property seems to go straight into the trees.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21232013/detail.html

Morning Monkeys & guest,  TY Heart for link. Some (most unrelated to Haleigh) very strange & interesting comments left after the article. 

Hi NCSunny.

O/T: Did you ever see the answer to your post? I answered here: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg966035#msg966035

On topic: I sure would like to know what they find out about that skull.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1303 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:07 AM »

Donna headed to Raleigh

In the 911 audio the license plate on the Misty occupied vehicle is said to be  a NC plate.

Oh nooes, do not want her up here...she needs to go back to Putnam Co... I thought the lady was from Ga. 

LOL~This is a pic from her myspace page that I posted last night after someone on twitter found her link......I think you're safe

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: October 08, 2009, 11:31:17 AM »

HaleighNewz Donna Brock's MySpace. Mood on 10/8 is Drunk. Maybe that's the problem. http://www.myspace.com/donn...4 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

it says this account has been deleted.

Wow that was fast, I just saw it 20 minutes ago.

NCSunny

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1305 on: October 08, 2009, 11:31:53 AM »

I am still going through all these pictures! There are a ton of them. And I am feeling kinda sneaky looking at them, since I also thought that pictures were not to be taken on searches. But people are posing and others are taking pictures also, in the Haleigh Search section. I don't know if I should or should not be looking at them!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: October 08, 2009, 11:38:05 AM »

HaleighNewz Donna Brock's MySpace. Mood on 10/8 is Drunk. Maybe that's the problem. http://www.myspace.com/donn...4 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

it says this account has been deleted.

Wow that was fast, I just saw it 20 minutes ago.

It's still there.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »

It's all a mystery to me.  It's very interesting that Bloggers, Searchers, and Small Internet Media Personalities would insert theirselves in this situation. 

And it's all sadly at the expense of Haleigh.  I mean I will not hold my breath that any of these sad shenanigans are going to help us find Haleigh.  It just makes me so sad and mad that these people insert theirselves and just muddy the waters more. 

Misty is not a victim in my book.  She is an accessory at the very least to a crime committed against Haleigh.  Misty only needs protection so she doesn't spill her guts and get her a$$ slammed in jail which is where she belongs.     Sorry for Rant.  All just my opinion.
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: October 08, 2009, 11:43:13 AM »

Good Gawd.  Can this become any more of a Freak Show? 

I totally agree with you Jen. I was mia for a few days & come back to find a divorce, Maury show, Misty's boo boo knees...what will it be tomorrow?

And yet...still NO HALEIGH...argh, how is any of this helping to find her?   

NCSunny

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: October 08, 2009, 11:47:36 AM »

It's all a mystery to me.  It's very interesting that Bloggers, Searchers, and Small Internet Media Personalities would insert theirselves in this situation. 

And it's all sadly at the expense of Haleigh.  I mean I will not hold my breath that any of these sad shenanigans are going to help us find Haleigh.  It just makes me so sad and mad that these people insert theirselves and just muddy the waters more. 

Misty is not a victim in my book.  She is an accessory at the very least to a crime committed against Haleigh.  Misty only needs protection so she doesn't spill her guts and get her a$$ slammed in jail which is where she belongs.     Sorry for Rant.  All just my opinion.

ditto! I am with you .....

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: October 08, 2009, 11:49:05 AM »

I am still going through all these pictures! There are a ton of them. And I am feeling kinda sneaky looking at them, since I also thought that pictures were not to be taken on searches. But people are posing and others are taking pictures also, in the Haleigh Search section. I don't know if I should or should not be looking at them!

don't just look save them all these are search pics... we need to keep them b4 she goes private... i would but i can't cuz i'm at werk LOL... but seriosly... save them
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: October 08, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »

I am soooo lost, and feel stupid.  Misty has been hanging out with a monkey????  Why do people insert themselves into these cases?  I just do not understand.  The only other thing I have seen was someone asking the other day if someone was actually boo211.  I feel like a mushroom(fed bs and sitting around in the dark).

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1312 on: October 08, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »

I am soooo lost, and feel stupid.  Misty has been hanging out with a monkey????   Why do people insert themselves into these cases?  I just do not understand.  The only other thing I have seen was someone asking the other day if someone was actually boo211.  I feel like a mushroom(fed bs and sitting around in the dark).

Regarding the bolded part, not that I know of...........she was in the car with a woman from Orlando, NC and GA according to LE reports She's tied in with TES, not SM from wha we have figured out so far.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1313 on: October 08, 2009, 12:00:55 PM »

HaleighNewz Question of the Day: Why is Misty staying with Donna Brock, a 43 year old woman who is a member of TES in Orlando?   3 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/search?q=haleighnewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1314 on: October 08, 2009, 12:01:09 PM »

pic of donna brooks dated 2/14/09
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: October 08, 2009, 12:02:14 PM »

pic of donna brooks dated 2/14/09
donna is on right
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: October 08, 2009, 12:03:27 PM »

Donna headed to Raleigh

LOL~This is a pic from her myspace page that I posted last night after someone on twitter found her link......I think you're safe

TY Island was a lil worried there for a minute. 

NCSunny

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: October 08, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »

I am soooo lost, and feel stupid.  Misty has been hanging out with a monkey????   Why do people insert themselves into these cases?  I just do not understand.  The only other thing I have seen was someone asking the other day if someone was actually boo211.  I feel like a mushroom(fed bs and sitting around in the dark).

Regarding the bolded part, not that I know of...........she was in the car with a woman from Orlando, NC and GA according to LE reports She's tied in with TES, not SM from wha we have figured out so far.

If you are referring to my post - Scrubs lady is a potential poster as well imo.  Caylee Anthony case had a poster insert herself also.  These are the people I am referring too.  Not boo (I think I know who this is) and certainly not a monkey that I am aware of.  Althought I think some similar names are ironic I don't think they are related to this current situation.  I think I'll go read what Gunny has to say on the situation since he seems to know the scoop.  j/j
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1318 on: October 08, 2009, 12:09:30 PM »

Thanks IM and fatcatlurker.  All of the characters just drive me over the edge.  I have lost sleep at night worrying about where our missing kids are.  Do these people, or do they just try to make names for themselves.  Ugh.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1319 on: October 08, 2009, 12:12:12 PM »

I agree, the same with little Caylee, look at the horrific things happening in her case as well. Some of these people should get a life, and get their noses out of these cases, OMG, just look at how much harder it is for the police to have to deal with crazy people while investigating    And whoever suggested about the cell phone and being taken for a gun, I could see that happening. If something like that with road rage happened to me, I'm sure I wouldn't be seeing things clearly, you would be truly afraid.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.