March 29, 2024, 12:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495058 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: October 08, 2009, 02:06:23 PM »

Puzzling!   

They are reporting that the 911 caller is from Massachusetts.

Well on the Road Rage Incident Report, Courtney Ballinger's address is a P.O. Box in zip code 31930, which would be in Mississippi.

or

the zip code 31930 is for military, or special organization, etc.

ZIP Code™ Matches in MADISON, MS
39130    (PO BOX)    [What is Special Cases?]
entries 1-2 of 2    

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

It says 39130, which is zip for Madison, MS. Maybe the MA is a typo for MS. (A and S are next to each other on the keyboard.)

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1361 on: October 08, 2009, 02:06:54 PM »

Puzzling!   

They are reporting that the 911 caller is from Massachusetts.

Well on the Road Rage Incident Report, Courtney Ballinger's address is a P.O. Box in zip code 31930, which would be in Mississippi.

or

the zip code 31930 is for military, or special organization, etc.

ZIP Code™ Matches in MADISON, MS
39130    (PO BOX)    [What is Special Cases?]
entries 1-2 of 2    

http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zcl_1_results.jsp

and who does that phone number belong to on the report in Courtneys information....area code 407 is a Orlando FL area code....maybe she just moved to FL

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1362 on: October 08, 2009, 02:10:33 PM »

Helllo IM and your right, and there's a reason this person wants to remain annonomous, why would you care if this really happened to you if people knew who you were, your innocent right, did nothing right, just driving down the road and some nots come up and start stuff like that.....NOT.......Oh and I see Steph hasnt writen anything new, bet he is busy doing a clean up job from yesterday and wondering just how in the world he is gonna gloss this over,,,lol
HH, do you have any idea who the woman is and why this happened, you can tell this is some sort of setup, but why? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: October 08, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »

This roadrage woman is someone other then everyone thinks she is, this is messed up and things are getting crazier in the search for truth to what happened to HaLeigh.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1364 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:55 PM »

This roadrage woman is someone other then everyone thinks she is, this is messed up and things are getting crazier in the search for truth to what happened to HaLeigh.......
But why?  And thanks Heart, you do always keep us updated 
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1365 on: October 08, 2009, 02:16:00 PM »

She has 2 phone numbers on the police report both being Orlando FL. area   and I hope she does not start getting nuts calling her..now that her number is on the internet...should the police take her phone number off of the report ?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1366 on: October 08, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

She has 2 phone numbers on the police report both being Orlando FL. area   and I hope she does not start getting nuts calling her..now that her number is on the internet...should the police take her phone number off of the report ?

LOl, the phone # is supposed to be unpublished land line according to the white pages. 

Heart
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: October 08, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

Its a published phone number now for all the world to see

LOl, the phone # is supposed to be unpublished land line according to the white pages. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1368 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28:39 PM »

No gun found after suspicious call
Misty Cummings cuffed, released

by Ashley Carnifax | October 08, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY-Misty Cummings, 17, the step-mother of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings, was detained Wednesday in response to a road rage incident initially thought to involve a handgun.

Seminole County Sheriff's officers were dispatched at around 11:15 a.m. after a woman said she was being followed and harassed while driving eastbound on Interstate 4.

Because the caller said she saw a handgun, officers initiated a felony stop, holding both the driver and Cummings at gunpoint. Both were handcuffed while the car was searched.

Cummings and the driver were released after officers did not find a handgun in the car.

Cummings is the wife of Ronald Cummings, the father of Haleigh. The child was last seen while in the care of her step-mother in February

http://www.seminolechronicle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2009/10/08/4ace25eec95f4

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: October 08, 2009, 02:28:56 PM »

Could Courtney Bellinger have been undercover law enforcement and following the lovely Misty and her new BFF?
They realized she was following them and that is why they started flipping her off?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: October 08, 2009, 02:30:57 PM »

Misty Croslin And Ronald Cummings – More Intrigue
Posted on October 8th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed, crime
Read 143 times.

What If? We are still verifying some of this information, but we decided that it was important to get the news out.

The drums have been busy this morning, and there are some interesting items that are worthy of consideration.

One of the reasons that Ronald Cummings has cited as a cause for the break up of the marriage has been the constant press coverage. They could not even go grocery shopping without being in the lens of the TV cameras. Yes I can understand that that likely would put stress on any marriage. Escaping from the spotlight does seem like a good idea.

However, Ronald Cummings clearly does practice what he preaches, if he did he would not have been on HLN’s Nancy Grace program this week. The rumor mill is also saying that today he is heading north to do a taping with Maury Povich?

Meanwhile Misty Croslin supposedly is en route to the Orlando airport to catch a 2pm Delta flight to New York. The purpose of the trip? An appearance on a National News Show. Yup, sure sounds like they are avoiding those pesky TV cameras. Oh and Misty will have a traveling companion, Donna Brock.

Who is Donna Brock? Well this is her new ‘well heeled’ friend. She was also the driver involved in the Misty Road Rage incident.

It also seems obvious that Misty and/or her driver knew the girl who called 911 over the road rage story that surfaced yesterday. But was it road rage or was this a set up? In either case, the question is why? I am not sure what the answer is, or if it matters, but is it possible that a freelance reporter who has claimed to have some exclusive interviews might be involved?

It has been reported by OrlandoSentinel.com, among others, that the woman who called 911 is Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts.

Many people have already linked Donna Brock to Texas EquuSearch, a journey to her MySpace page reveals that.

And this same Donna Brock, according to the photos, also appears on FaceBook. Of interest is the fact that her only friend link is a freelance reporter Steph Watts. Yup, the same guy with the Misty exclusive story!

A connection between Donna Brock and Courtney Ballinger may be made via Steph Watts FaceBook friends.

Another one of his friends is a  Sarah Dayiantis.   She has a profile picture that shows another girl at her side who looks a lot like this woman named…Courtney Ballinger!

Folks, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but suddenly we have a huge pile of coincidences. Too many for me to handle!

I will let you all draw you own conclusions.

The only thing I know as fact is that in two days time Haleigh Cummings will have been missing for eight long months. It is time that Haleigh Cummings came home.

And my great thanks to the ’source’ who did all of the great investigative digging for this article.

Simon Barrett

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1371 on: October 08, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

Could Courtney Bellinger have been undercover law enforcement and following the lovely Misty and her new BFF?
They realized she was following them and that is why they started flipping her off?
No I dont think she is a undercover officer, if so she would have handled things differently,IMo....but she is someone besides who she is trying to make everyone think she is....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: October 08, 2009, 02:31:45 PM »

What If? We are still verifying some of this information, but we decided that it was important to get the news out.

The drums have been busy this morning, and there are some interesting items that are worthy of consideration.

One of the reasons that Ronald Cummings has cited as a cause for the break up of the marriage has been the constant press coverage. They could not even go grocery shopping without being in the lens of the TV cameras. Yes I can understand that that likely would put stress on any marriage. Escaping from the spotlight does seem like a good idea.

However, Ronald Cummings clearly does practice what he preaches, if he did he would not have been on HLN’s Nancy Grace program this week. The rumor mill is also saying that today he is heading north to do a taping with Maury Povich?

Meanwhile Misty Croslin supposedly is en route to the Orlando airport to catch a 2pm Delta flight to New York. The purpose of the trip? An appearance on a National News Show. Yup, sure sounds like they are avoiding those pesky TV cameras. Oh and Misty will have a traveling companion, Donna Brock.

Who is Donna Brock? Well this is her new ‘well heeled’ friend. She was also the driver involved in the Misty Road Rage incident.

It also seems obvious that Misty and/or her driver knew the girl who called 911 over the road rage story that surfaced yesterday. But was it road rage or was this a set up? In either case, the question is why? I am not sure what the answer is, or if it matters, but is it possible that a freelance reporter who has claimed to have some exclusive interviews might be involved?

It has been reported by OrlandoSentinel.com, among others, that the woman who called 911 is Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts.

Many people have already linked Donna Brock to Texas EquuSearch, a journey to her MySpace page reveals that.

And this same Donna Brock, according to the photos, also appears on FaceBook. Of interest is the fact that her only friend link is a freelance reporter Steph Watts. Yup, the same guy with the Misty exclusive story!

A connection between Donna Brock and Courtney Ballinger may be made via Steph Watts FaceBook friends.

Another one of his friends is a  Sarah Dayiantis.   She has a profile picture that shows another girl at her side who looks a lot like this woman named…Courtney Ballinger!

Folks, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but suddenly we have a huge pile of coincidences. Too many for me to handle!

The only thing I know as fact is that in two days time Haleigh Cummings will have been missing for eight long months. It is time that Haleigh Cummings came home.

And my great thanks to the ’source’ who did all of the great investigative digging for this article.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122556

Heart
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1373 on: October 08, 2009, 02:34:14 PM »

Good Gawd.  Can this become any more of a Freak Show? 

I totally agree with you Jen. I was mia for a few days & come back to find a divorce, Maury show, Misty's boo boo knees...what will it be tomorrow?

And yet...still NO HALEIGH...argh, how is any of this helping to find her?   

It isn't....

but I can't help myself ...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1374 on: October 08, 2009, 02:37:24 PM »

One more and I am done. I am probably already in trouble, lol. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: October 08, 2009, 02:38:27 PM »

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122556

Is Simon Barrett thanking the members of Scared Monkeys in his above piece.  Sure sounds as if someone has been visiting us.       

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:03 PM »

Nut,LMAO    Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1377 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:16 PM »

Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told Channel 4's Bruce Hamilton that it was obvious the situation was bogus because no gun was found. He also pointed out inconsistencies with the 911 caller, saying she was able to provide a license plate number to the 911 operator even though she said the car was following her and pulled alongside her.

Cummings was Misty Croslin and the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald, in February when the 5-year-old disappeared. Misty was watching Haleigh and her younger brother while their father was at work the night Haleigh disappeared.

She told Putnam County investigators that she put Haleigh to bed and when she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, the girl was gone.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21235862/detail.html
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:20 PM »

One more and I am done. I am probably already in trouble, lol. 

lol!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: October 08, 2009, 02:41:27 PM »

Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told Channel 4's Bruce Hamilton that it was obvious the situation was bogus because no gun was found. He also pointed out inconsistencies with the 911 caller, saying she was able to provide a license plate number to the 911 operator even though she said the car was following her and pulled alongside her.

Cummings was Misty Croslin and the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald, in February when the 5-year-old disappeared. Misty was watching Haleigh and her younger brother while their father was at work the night Haleigh disappeared.

She told Putnam County investigators that she put Haleigh to bed and when she got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, the girl was gone.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21235862/detail.html

JG its about time you came from up in the rafters.  I saw you up there!

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.