March 28, 2024, 04:52:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495033 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: October 08, 2009, 05:20:00 PM »

well
lots of wasted time again
blech
all of them.  HH, what do you know?  spill it sister
what do you think happened and do you think ron and misty are faking all of this?

some other sleuthers swear that's a hickey on her neck
hmmmm and ron is in NY?

DB has a daughter named Cayleigh (not sure how she spelled it) and a dog named Keese (after JK?) and all those photos from searches with TES.  she's creepin' me out

she may be an author

just thinkin' out loud
she may be a lunatic from what i am gathering of her myspace... jmo of course she is probably a bored housewife that throws herself into tes... this could either be a major ron and tim buddy buddy conspiracy to make misty think tes is helping her or tim doesn't know what is going on with his people JMO... and i totally think that she was sent to john casablanca for her up coming interviews and a crash course in presentation... annunciation etc

Well, she did present herself better than I have ever seen her today at the airport in the video. JMO.

http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

I agree Brandi.  She seemed more clear eyed, lucid and confident,  IMO.

I sure hope something is about to break in this case.   an angelic monkey

And appeared to be kind of broken hearted when responding to the question about the divorce, imo.

I thought so too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: October 08, 2009, 05:20:16 PM »

off topic i guess and quite embaressing as i have never really been a girly girl but here goes... i went to a joncasablanca type place as a teen because everyone always told me i should be a model and my mother made me... and i feel it is necessary to tell you guys what it is really about... they do not look for the pretty or talented they look for the fees for the classes and as far as what is taught it is all about being convincing and mind over matter as to what you want to be portrayed as... they also teach you how to look into a camera and flat out lie in a convincing way (like when promoting a toothpaste you hae never even used) they also teach you how to make your voice more believable and the number one rule of "modeling" is to sell selll sell... you can make people believe anything you want...
i have a feeling that after her interview we are not going to be able to tell if she is lying as easily as we used to....
thanks jc

Thanks for sharing that Penny.  It makes a lot of sense & sounds like it certainly would apply to Misty.

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1462 on: October 08, 2009, 05:21:35 PM »

off topic i guess and quite embaressing as i have never really been a girly girl but here goes... i went to a joncasablanca type place as a teen because everyone always told me i should be a model and my mother made me... and i feel it is necessary to tell you guys what it is really about... they do not look for the pretty or talented they look for the fees for the classes and as far as what is taught it is all about being convincing and mind over matter as to what you want to be portrayed as... they also teach you how to look into a camera and flat out lie in a convincing way (like when promoting a toothpaste you hae never even used) they also teach you how to make your voice more believable and the number one rule of "modeling" is to sell selll sell... you can make people believe anything you want...
i have a feeling that after her interview we are not going to be able to tell if she is lying as easily as we used to....
thanks jc

So...are you saying that you can learn the same thing at modeling school as in law school?   

All kidding aside, if this is where Misty has been, it does amount to teaching her to lie better. And who is footing the bill for that?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1463 on: October 08, 2009, 05:25:03 PM »

Why doesn't someone, anyone with a microphone, ask Misty "did you choke Haleigh"? Just to see her response...
Throw her off her guard, she isn't that disciplined, she may just blur out who did, why is everyone so coddling to her?  Why not just ask her... what we all want to know, did she or Ronald did it?  This is eight months of dilly dalllying, and more distractions. Why is everyone intimidated of Ronald and Misty? IMO. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: October 08, 2009, 05:30:33 PM »

If this Donna is with her to like help her out and get to the bottom of this
elephant in the room, Where is Haleigh ! A media tour isn't going to bring that about. I did have some high hopes here for a moment, hey I went to Sunday School for too long and it kinda stayed there. 
Oh well.
That thing on her neck doesn't seem to have any bruises surrounding it from like a choke mark, maybe she tried to used a hair straightner all by herself. It does look like a burn.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1465 on: October 08, 2009, 05:31:50 PM »

thanks jc

So...are you saying that you can learn the same thing at modeling school as in law school?   

All kidding aside, if this is where Misty has been, it does amount to teaching her to lie better. And who is footing the bill for that?
probably her lawyer.. a lot of lawyers teach their clients these things... it's never about the truth it is about what you make people believe the truth is....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1466 on: October 08, 2009, 05:35:12 PM »

@SkaiDiamond That modeling school has been investigated for being a scam.  about 1 hour ago from web in reply to SkaiDiamond

john casablancas investigated goggle search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=john+casablancas+investigated&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: October 08, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »

@SkaiDiamond That modeling school has been investigated for being a scam.  about 1 hour ago from web in reply to SkaiDiamond

john casablancas investigated goggle search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=john+casablancas+investigated&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=
hhhhmmmmm shocking NOT...
any agency that makes you pay for a class is a scam as far as getting you jobs... if you have talent they will be paying you to sign up with them not the other way around JMO and i didn't read the scam article cuz i don't care to .... just trust me they are all scams... our graduation was a fashion show that we bought the outfits for and the guests were people we invited... yet thhey portrayed it as tho there was going to be scouts there etc... the whole industry is a joke really
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1468 on: October 08, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »

thanks jc

Thanks for that summation, penny.

But I think I can help here. (BBM)

When her lips are moving ... Wink

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1469 on: October 08, 2009, 05:49:29 PM »

thanks jc

Thanks for sharing that Penny.  It makes a lot of sense & sounds like it certainly would apply to Misty.
Thank-you. I for one think that Misty is a pretty girl, and let's just say she really doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, I hope that she is given the opportunity to have a better life, I think she could amount to something if given the attention and care. I really think something is going on as far as this woman, I have a feeling that she is being protected from Ron and his family. I'm starting to look at all this differently, just a feeling I'm getting. Maybe Tim Miller, since this Donna woman is in TES has set this up for Misty, I just don't know at this point. But Misty looks more confident, speaks better and looks better.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1470 on: October 08, 2009, 05:52:50 PM »

thanks jc

Thank-you. I for one think that Misty is a pretty girl, and let's just say she really doesn't know what happened to Haleigh, I hope that she is given the opportunity to have a better life, I think she could amount to something if given the attention and care. I really think something is going on as far as this woman, I have a feeling that she is being protected from Ron and his family. I'm starting to look at all this differently, just a feeling I'm getting. Maybe Tim Miller, since this Donna woman is in TES has set this up for Misty, I just don't know at this point. But Misty looks more confident, speaks better and looks better.

Apparently though, someone forgot to teach Misty and Donna, for that matter, that "flipping the bird" at people on the highway is not a way to win friends and influence people.

Especially if Donna is representing someone, that kind of behavior is very much out of line, IMO.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1471 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:01 PM »

In TJ Hart's article of today, he states that Misty was picked up at 8700 Pisa in the greater Orlando area.

Google search on 8700 Pisa, Orlando, Flordida
http://www.google.com/search?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw&q=8700+Pisa+,+Orlando,+florida

Whats your guess on what place of business she was visiting at this location?

Bodies Fitness
Doctor
Lawyer
Travel Agecy

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: October 08, 2009, 05:54:33 PM »

sorry if this has already been posted,,,pic of the woman from yesterdays roadrage.....suppose to be anyways....lol

http://www.meetup.com/small-dogs/members/10500664/

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1473 on: October 08, 2009, 05:58:59 PM »

Prayers for HaLeigh.

Come home soon, little one.

See you later, Monkeys.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1474 on: October 08, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

HaleighNewz Ronald is in NYC and TJ Hart reports that Misty is flying to NYC.          29 minutes ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1475 on: October 08, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

sorry if this has already been posted,,,pic of the woman from yesterdays roadrage.....suppose to be anyways....lol

http://www.meetup.com/small-dogs/members/10500664/
She is really pretty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1476 on: October 08, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »

Prayers for HaLeigh.

Come home soon, little one.

See you later, Monkeys.

You have a good evening 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1477 on: October 08, 2009, 06:04:49 PM »

thanks jc

Apparently though, someone forgot to teach Misty and Donna, for that matter, that "flipping the bird" at people on the highway is not a way to win friends and influence people.

Especially if Donna is representing someone, that kind of behavior is very much out of line, IMO.

I agree Brandi, inappropriate. I'm just saying Misty is dressing and looking better. Maybe this woman is like a mom to her, from all I have read, Misty's mom wasn't the best.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1478 on: October 08, 2009, 06:12:54 PM »

thanks jc

You can take the girl out of Satsuma, but you can't take Satsuma out of the girl.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1479 on: October 08, 2009, 06:19:29 PM »

This may sound crazy but really on the Cummings/Croslin crazy scale it ranks average......... isn't RC and TN in NYC for the J Springer show? Why would it not be a surprise if Misty shows up on the show too, maybe the whol;e divorce issue is part of the big knockdown dragout that will on the show??

It's actually hard for me to believe that any of them would agree to be on that show when the real issue is Haleigh, not their stupid stratosperic dysfunction. It's bullchit for RC to say being on that type of show is "to keep Haleigh's name out there", they're no different than the scamanthonys. Haleigh's life/death(?) has become their paycheck.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.