April 19, 2024, 02:12:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495799 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: October 08, 2009, 07:28:26 PM »

ya know even when Haleigh is found cummings & co.
are still going, to be in the news, because the news
people will keep them in the news, cause they think
cummings & co. make great news, that people want to
know about, what a shame,the world will never get
away from them, and their dysfunctional life

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1521 on: October 08, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »

Cummings was headed to New York, where she will appear Friday on CBS' "Early Show." In the brief interview, she also denied allegations that she failed a polygraph test about Haleigh's disappearance.

Well, she lied straight-faced to the reporter and said she was NOT flying to New York.

Surprised? No.

She may have been flying into Newark. Monkey Devil!
I don't believe a word she says.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1522 on: October 08, 2009, 07:30:14 PM »

snipped

"Every place Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her," Texas-based EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who helped search for Haleigh, said Thursday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6185.1500;num_replies=1504#top

Wow, I can't believe he said that. He must know something to make a bold statement like that.

IIRC, this isn't the first time he has stated that-just worded slightly different...... I trust his instincts too when it comes to matters of missing children and adults.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1523 on: October 08, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

ya know even when Haleigh is found cummings & co.
are still going, to be in the news, because the news
people will keep them in the news, cause they think
cummings & co. make great news, that people want to
know about, what a shame,the world will never get
away from them, and their dysfunctional life

That may very well be the case, but let's get Haleigh found first!

Then deal with that issue.

JMO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: October 08, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »

any chance that DB could be undercover LE?
Not undercover LE, but undercover something, and the woman that called road rage knew who was in that vehicle..

BBM. Just wondering how you know this?!

Sorry if I missed the response to the question.  I believe the lady had no idea who they were and was in the wrong place at the wrong.  How do you know this?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: October 08, 2009, 07:35:07 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/misty-croslincummings-to-appear-on-fridays-early-show.html

Misty Croslin-Cummings to appear on Friday's 'Early Show'
posted by halboedeker on Oct 8, 2009 7:03:40 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Misty Croslin-Cummings will be interviewed Friday by CBS' "Early Show."

The stepmother of missing Haleigh Cummings was spotted at Orlando International Airport today. She was headed to the New York-based show.

Croslin-Cummings was the last person to see Haleigh before the child vanished in February. Misty will have a lot to talk about, including Ronald Cummings' decision to seek a divorce and a road rage incident on I-4 that involved Misty.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: October 08, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »

Not undercover LE, but undercover something, and the woman that called road rage knew who was in that vehicle..

Sorry if I missed the response to the question.  I believe the lady had no idea who they were and was in the wrong place at the wrong.  How do you know this?

I agree with you, Northern Rose.

There has been no response yet.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: October 08, 2009, 07:36:27 PM »

HaleighNewz MAURY POVITCH SHOW with Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves will air at 1 p.m. ET Oct. 22

yall were right.....moma teresa is with him......big surprise..

So where is poor Butterbean?

Was Crystal there as well? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1528 on: October 08, 2009, 07:37:57 PM »

I have been reading along since there is such interesting new news going on and see that some believe that TM may know/be involved in a big plan that involves this TES member and I have to say that I do NOT for one minute believe that TM would involve himself in something like that, he has way to much class for one and second,he cares to much about the missing person involved to create such a circus. That's just my opinion and not trying to upset anyone,I just don't like seeing things like that posted since things get copied and pasted elsewhere over and over until it is stated as fact and I would not want to see this site being pointed to as the one who said it. I have respect for TM and what he does/stands for and have respect for SM and red/admin/mods for what they do/stand for and just do not want to see the stink of that skunk fall upon any of the above,and lets face it,that skunk is spraying anyone and everyone that even gets close...  again JMO. Oh and hi monkeys, hope all are well and I am going back to lurking now. TC Back to my branch i go..

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1529 on: October 08, 2009, 07:38:50 PM »

TY Brandi.  After watching her interview I do not believe she was anything more than a victim.  By now if there were a connection it would be plastered all over the internet I would think.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: October 08, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »

TY Brandi.  After watching her interview I do not believe she was anything more than a victim.  By now if there were a connection it would be plastered all over the internet I would think.
Not necesarrily, until there little mess up yesterday, we had no idea that Misty wa in the company of a TS searcher so, unless there is a reason for it to come out or if no one knows about it we probably wouldnt either,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: October 08, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »

I have been reading along since there is such interesting new news going on and see that some believe that TM may know/be involved in a big plan that involves this TES member and I have to say that I do NOT for one minute believe that TM would involve himself in something like that, he has way to much class for one and second,he cares to much about the missing person involved to create such a circus. That's just my opinion and not trying to upset anyone,I just don't like seeing things like that posted since things get copied and pasted elsewhere over and over until it is stated as fact and I would not want to see this site being pointed to as the one who said it. I have respect for TM and what he does/stands for and have respect for SM and red/admin/mods for what they do/stand for and just do not want to see the stink of that skunk fall upon any of the above,and lets face it,that skunk is spraying anyone and everyone that even gets close...  again JMO. Oh and hi monkeys, hope all are well and I am going back to lurking now. TC Back to my branch i go..

Hiya Searching, good to see you, hope all is well.            I think everything you said is true. Even if the woman with MC has/is working for TES he can't possibly know what each and every volunteer does. In time the truth will come out, even a dedicated volunteer could succomb to the lure of fame or money by siezing the opportunity to befriend MC. Whatever her motive or relationship in all this it will come out sooner or later, i hope sooner. It's time for all these ppl. to get honest and tell what happened, Haleigh deserves that much.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1532 on: October 08, 2009, 07:50:28 PM »

HaleighNewz MAURY POVITCH SHOW with Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves will air at 1 p.m. ET Oct. 22

Not to my knowledge.  But today is Thursday.  Unless this is her weekend to have him & she picked him up early?  Maybe GGma Sykes returned from L.V.  I don't know.  But I really feel sorry for him with all this chaos going on in his life.  And his sister is still missing.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: October 08, 2009, 07:50:36 PM »

I am glad you spoke up for Tim Miller. I don't think for a second he would involve himself in getting Misty hooked up with being on the CBS Morning Show. I don't know who this Donna is, but it seems she broke all kind of rules about taking pictures of the searchers and posting them. My impression of her is she is a "wild child" herself from the looks of her Myspaces. Too many people hook onto these cases just for the glory and not for the best thing for the missing. jmo

It sounds like TWO CENTS has some first-hand knowledge about this woman's conduct. I would love to hear more.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1534 on: October 08, 2009, 07:53:35 PM »

Not necesarrily, until there little mess up yesterday, we had no idea that Misty wa in the company of a TS searcher so, unless there is a reason for it to come out or if no one knows about it we probably wouldnt either,,,

and the woman that called road rage knew who was in that vehicle..

How do you know this?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: October 08, 2009, 07:53:37 PM »

Not to my knowledge.  But today is Thursday.  Unless this is her weekend to have him & she picked him up early?  Maybe GGma Sykes returned from L.V.  I don't know.  But I really feel sorry for him with all this chaos going on in his life.  And his sister is still missing.

I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop in Vegas. What else can happen?? Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1536 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:23 PM »

I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop in Vegas. What else can happen?? Monkey Devil!
Oh Fanny, you should know in this case anything could happen ........I've quit even asking tht question

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1537 on: October 08, 2009, 07:57:32 PM »

snipped

"Every place Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her," Texas-based EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who helped search for Haleigh, said Thursday.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=post;topic=6185.1500;num_replies=1504#top

Wow, I can't believe he said that. He must know something to make a bold statement like that.

Well, he was as to the point about Caylee as well, and sadly he was right but then again most of us held hope but sensed the reality from what we knew much less someone like him with firsthand knowledge directly involved in the case.

I was out this afternoon but I have to just briefly answer a question Klaas asked me earlier today but I had to get to my appt.   I asked who BOO211 was and what they knew & I was asked if it was a serious question.   Well, yes I asked as an individual not as part of a "some" that didnt know because as everyone recalls I was absent for weeks due to my hospitalization & may have missed this and as you have mentioned yourself Klaas that you dont have time to read every post on every thread, I honestly havent either as active as I am both reading & posting.     When I read back after many hours or a day absence I only go back so far to catch up & I hardly ever revisit an old thread unless Im looking for a document or picture that I recall from the past on what has been said, and yes there have been days that I havent read or posted on Haleigh's thread at all, just had to clear that up so there was no confusion or upset.    Have a nice evening everyone, I'm off again for a few hours to catch some programs & relax...cyas on the late side.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: October 08, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »

With this family anything.  If they reported GGms Sykes found a boy toy and got married at the Elvis Chapel would it even seem bizarre considering everything else that has happened?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1539 on: October 08, 2009, 07:59:11 PM »

Cummings was headed to New York, where she will appear Friday on CBS' "Early Show." In the brief interview, she also denied allegations that she failed a polygraph test about Haleigh's disappearance.

Well, she lied straight-faced to the reporter and said she was NOT flying to New York.

Surprised? No.

She may have been flying into Newark. Monkey Devil!
I don't believe a word she says.

I wonder when she is scheduled to be on the Larry King Show. ARGH! This is sounding more and more like the Anthonys all over again. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.