April 23, 2024, 03:55:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495937 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1560 on: October 08, 2009, 08:26:19 PM »

The more we find out, the less we know.  One thing appears to be true..   things are not as they seem..  in more ways than one.   Sad   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: October 08, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

]uhhh...by little mess up, I meant Misty and The Donna woman doing something to have their names put out their, not referring to what it was they done....

I still don't see how Courtney was suppose to know who was in the car. Misty/Donna.
Well, first of all, how do we know what Courtney knows and dont know other then what she has said, she has also said she doesnt know why they were doing what they were, now on NG she says she might have cut them off, Now she probably did cut them off, because I understand that we are talking about Misty and the Lady driver here but, I dont believe for one minute that they were driving down the highway and just all of a sudden decided to pick this Lady to throw road rage on, and also from this Courneys on mouth she said the passager (Misty) really wasnt doing so much, that the Driver (Donna) was doing most of the yelling and hanging out the window, and what was Misty suppose to do from the passengers side, grab the wheel, Just because this Courtney woman is telling her story the way she is doesnt mean thats the Gospel truth....

But HH, you said:Not undercover LE, but undercover something, and the woman that called road rage knew who was in that vehicle..

How did you come to that conclusion? You stated it as fact.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: October 08, 2009, 08:31:56 PM »

UGH....I  will have to read JVM book cause I am ready to down a bottle of VODKA  this is getting so messed up, well one thing Misty is going to be on a more of a upscale show than Ronald, the morning show I would think has better ratings than Maury...Let the games begin.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1563 on: October 08, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »

Hello clever Monkeys,

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

I am posting link only, because, I usually need full written directions.Smile

What is Misty going to say on The Early Show?  without an attorney?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1564 on: October 08, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »

Hello clever Monkeys,

If Jose Baez shows up with her, I am going to break my lappy. 

Maybe Donna will be there to hold her hand. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1565 on: October 08, 2009, 08:35:55 PM »

The more we find out, the less we know.  One thing appears to be true..   things are not as they seem..  in more ways than one.   Sad   

Oh yes, things are not as they seem  If this Courtney girl cut them off, that still doesn't give you the right to do what they did. Being that I'm in So Cal, you can imagine the road rage here. And there have been times I would have liked to have gone after someone, but I know better then to do that. Though I will say I have flipped off a few people over the years while driving 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: October 08, 2009, 08:37:42 PM »

UGH....I  will have to read JVM book cause I am ready to down a bottle of VODKA  this is getting so messed up, well one thing Misty is going to be on a more of a upscale show than Ronald, the morning show I would think has better ratings than Maury...Let the games begin.
I don't know about ratings, but the Maury show has to be pretty low on the scale as far as quality goes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: October 08, 2009, 08:38:38 PM »

Hello clever Monkeys,

If Jose Baez shows up with her, I am going to break my lappy. 

Maybe Donna will be there to hold her hand. 
That could be, she looks like she has taken her under her wing.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: October 08, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: October 08, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

I don't know about ratings, but the Maury show has to be pretty low on the scale as far as quality goes 

Well, Misty is going to fire the first shot off the bow, as she will be on National TV in the morning.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: October 08, 2009, 08:40:33 PM »

Oh yes, things are not as they seem  If this Courtney girl cut them off, that still doesn't give you the right to do what they did. Being that I'm in So Cal, you can imagine the road rage here. And there have been times I would have liked to have gone after someone, but I know better then to do that. Though I will say I have flipped off a few people over the years while driving 
I agree, they had no business doing anything like that, but we still dont know what the Courtney waoman might have done back to them, but still like you said, it was all un called for....but I think we will find out more about this..JMO...JMO....JMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1571 on: October 08, 2009, 08:41:58 PM »

I know the NG producers read here first...lol  ::MonkeyJnBox::last night I said we will see this on "Cops"  can't they come up with their own material for the show.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: October 08, 2009, 08:42:56 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: October 08, 2009, 08:44:49 PM »

I think she is telling the truth.

She explained that she was told by LE that she could go. She was working, driving to her next sales appointment. They never asked her if she wanted to press charges.

She assumed the police were going to do that.

At this point, she just wants it over with, I believe.

I think she was truly scared when she called police and I think she is a victim. Pure and simple.

It's possible she "cut them off" or what they perceive as being cut off, without her even knowing it, which would explain what precipitated this ridiculous chase.

But I still believe she is telling the truth and that she did not know either Donna or Misty until after the press told her who they were.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: October 08, 2009, 08:45:12 PM »

]uhhh...by little mess up, I meant Misty and The Donna woman doing something to have their names put out their, not referring to what it was they done....

I still don't see how Courtney was suppose to know who was in the car. Misty/Donna.
Well, first of all, how do we know what Courtney knows and dont know other then what she has said, she has also said she doesnt know why they were doing what they were, now on NG she says she might have cut them off, Now she probably did cut them off, because I understand that we are talking about Misty and the Lady driver here but, I dont believe for one minute that they were driving down the highway and just all of a sudden decided to pick this Lady to throw road rage on, and also from this Courneys on mouth she said the passager (Misty) really wasnt doing so much, that the Driver (Donna) was doing most of the yelling and hanging out the window, and what was Misty suppose to do from the passengers side, grab the wheel, Just because this Courtney woman is telling her story the way she is doesnt mean thats the Gospel truth....

But HH, you said:Not undercover LE, but undercover something, and the woman that called road rage knew who was in that vehicle..

That is the question I have asked more than once myself now but not as well as you have Fanny, TY   an angelic monkey   Undercover something?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: October 08, 2009, 08:49:32 PM »

I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: October 08, 2009, 08:49:40 PM »

I think she is telling the truth.

She explained that she was told by LE that she could go. She was working, driving to her next sales appointment. They never asked her if she wanted to press charges.

She assumed the police were going to do that.

At this point, she just wants it over with, I believe.

I think she was truly scared when she called police and I think she is a victim. Pure and simple.

It's possible she "cut them off" or what they perceive as being cut off, without her even knowing it, which would explain what precipitated this ridiculous chase.

But I still believe she is telling the truth and that she did not know either Donna or Misty until after the press told her who they were.

I agree.  Just a person at the wrong place at the wrong time.  This woman thought Police were going to press charges and when Nancy asked her why she did not she was very genuine. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1577 on: October 08, 2009, 08:49:53 PM »

Courtney stated that her line of work is pharmaceutical sales, now legal or illegal pharmaceuticals she didn't state 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: October 08, 2009, 08:50:26 PM »

That is the question I have asked more than once myself now but not as well as you have Fanny, TY   an angelic monkey   Undercover something?
The undercover thing was just my way of saying that the roadrage woman is not telling the entire truth, so she is undercover meaning not being truthful....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: October 08, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »

Courtney stated that her line of work is pharmaceutical sales, now legal or illegal pharmaceuticals she didn't state 
  heehee...good one Rose...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.