April 18, 2024, 06:22:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495788 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1580 on: October 08, 2009, 08:51:36 PM »

I think Courtney can't keep her story straight.  I'm not sure what to believe but I know she said it went on for thirty minutes, then after that said it was a long ten minutes.  Really don't think she would have let it go thirty minutes before calling.  She sounds nervous, then not so much when answering the questions.  She said she didn't know anything about the case, but then said she thought they should be taught a lesson and wasn't Misty in enough trouble already.   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: October 08, 2009, 08:52:38 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

She said 10 "minutes" before she called 911 if I heard her correctly. Believe me, seeing someone hanging out of a car in Orlando is not that unusual. I have seen much worse. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: October 08, 2009, 08:52:40 PM »

Courtney stated that her line of work is pharmaceutical sales, now legal or illegal pharmaceuticals she didn't state 
nrcg, you made a funny 

Heart
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: October 08, 2009, 08:54:33 PM »

The more we find out, the less we know.  One thing appears to be true..   things are not as they seem..  in more ways than one.   Sad   

Wow, Wyks!  You said a mouthful!  You are so right!

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: October 08, 2009, 08:55:23 PM »

Good Evening, Monks!  Cripes ... at least SOMETHING is happening.  Catching up on all the pages since I signed off last night ... signed off about a hour early it would appear! 

I'll be reading ... but checking back to current pages for any updates.  Thanks for keeping me posted ... so to speak!   

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1585 on: October 08, 2009, 08:55:30 PM »

I think Courtney can't keep her story straight.  I'm not sure what to believe but I know she said it went on for thirty minutes, then after that said it was a long ten minutes.  Really don't think she would have let it go thirty minutes before calling.  She sounds nervous, then not so much when answering the questions.  She said she didn't know anything about the case, but then said she thought they should be taught a lesson and wasn't Misty in enough trouble already.   
Yep O4bull....and why would this Courtney woman think LE would press charges when they had no one else to verify this story but her and her words up against Misty and the Donna womans word.......they need a witness to tell what happened and they ddidnt have one....hmmm...with all this going on and all the danger she spoke of and no one else happened to see all this or else they werent worried about this causing a accident and decided to call 911 also......I just dont buy it,....not for a minute..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: October 08, 2009, 08:56:06 PM »

She said she tried to ignore them for the first 10 minutes.

And I am sure it was a long 10 minutes!

And I'd sound nervous too, if this had happened to me. And if I were on a national TV show.

I am done trying to defend her.

I really think she is a victim though.

And there is NO excuse for Misty and the 43-year-old Donna to have behaved the way Misty even admitted to having behaved.

JMO.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: October 08, 2009, 08:57:44 PM »

HaleighNewz GAINESVILLE SUN: Road Rage Police Report http://ow.ly/ttuQ

HaleighNewz Road Rage Incident occurred at 11:17 am.12 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

Heart
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: October 08, 2009, 09:00:59 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

The police told the girl that since they did not find a gun, it would be a "case of she said-she said." since
they had no proof of what happened.  That is why no charges were filed by the police or the girl.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1589 on: October 08, 2009, 09:04:16 PM »

Probably already posted...excuse if so...

Skeletal remains found in Jacksonville yesterday are of an adult male
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146316&provider=rss

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1590 on: October 08, 2009, 09:05:01 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys & guests,

I found DOT traffic cameras, I need to find Seminole County, Lake Mary Blvd, I-4, where is located.
The logic is I am curious to see if this "road rage incident" could have been recorded or on tape on traffic cams.
We would not be privy to that information if it were or not, just saying if there were a report filed and there isn't would there
be evidence in traffic cams?

This is not the traffic cam but just cameras for Florida for this search or reference.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

http://www.fl511.com/

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: October 08, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »

Probably already posted...excuse if so...

Skeletal remains found in Jacksonville yesterday are of an adult male
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=146316&provider=rss

Thanks, Nut.

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1592 on: October 08, 2009, 09:06:09 PM »

Since the speed limit is NOT 80 miles an hour, and this woman claims she was terrified, why didn't she slow down? No one forced her to to keep traveling at that speed.

My hinky meter went off right off the bat on this entire incident 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: October 08, 2009, 09:07:36 PM »

I think she is telling the truth.

She explained that she was told by LE that she could go. She was working, driving to her next sales appointment. They never asked her if she wanted to press charges.

She assumed the police were going to do that.

At this point, she just wants it over with, I believe.

I think she was truly scared when she called police and I think she is a victim. Pure and simple.

It's possible she "cut them off" or what they perceive as being cut off, without her even knowing it, which would explain what precipitated this ridiculous chase.

But I still believe she is telling the truth and that she did not know either Donna or Misty until after the press told her who they were.

I agree.  Just a person at the wrong place at the wrong time.  This woman thought Police were going to press charges and when Nancy asked her why she did not she was very genuine. 

I hope none of us have the unfortunate misfortune of crossing the path of Misty while she is in the company of "Girls Gone Wild." You couldn't even report a road rage incident without being scrutinized from can to can't. Courtney said she didn't know who was in the car till later, and I think that was when she made the statement about thinking Misty would be trying to stay out of trouble. I think she left because she thought the police were going to arrest them anyway. The police were behind her for a little while and probably saw part of what was happening. Why they didn't arrest Donna, I do not know. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:24 PM »

Since the speed limit is NOT 80 miles an hour, and this woman claims she was terrified, why didn't she slow down? No one forced her to to keep traveling at that speed.

She said she tried to speed up and lose them.

Don't know if she tried slowing down to do the same.

Just saying.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

HaleighNewz MAURY POVITCH SHOW with Ronald Cummings and Teresa Neves will air at 1 p.m. ET Oct. 22

yall were right.....moma teresa is with him......big surprise..

So where is poor Butterbean?

Was Crystal there as well? 

Not to my knowledge.  But today is Thursday.  Unless this is her weekend to have him & she picked him up early?  Maybe GGma Sykes returned from L.V.  I don't know.  But I really feel sorry for him with all this chaos going on in his life.  And his sister is still missing.

I have been waiting for the other shoe to drop in Vegas. What else can happen?? Monkey Devil!

With this family anything.  If they reported GGms Sykes found a boy toy and got married at the Elvis Chapel would it even seem bizarre considering everything else that has happened?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1596 on: October 08, 2009, 09:08:47 PM »

She said she tried to ignore them for the first 10 minutes.

And I am sure it was a long 10 minutes!

And I'd sound nervous too, if this had happened to me. And if I were on a national TV show.

I am done trying to defend her.

I really think she is a victim though.

And there is NO excuse for Misty and the 43-year-old Donna to have behaved the way Misty even admitted to having behaved.

JMO.
I agree with you, road rage is a horrible thing, I'm so afraid of it, having been a victim of it while my husband was driving, that even at a stop sign I never look over to see who is in the car next to me, for me it is safer not to make eye contact.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: October 08, 2009, 09:10:42 PM »

Have you ever driven on I-4 through Orlando. 80 is the norm, and if you dared to slow down, you would be azz-ended. JMO

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: October 08, 2009, 09:11:26 PM »

I hope none of us have the unfortunate misfortune of crossing the path of Misty while she is in the company of "Girls Gone Wild." You couldn't even report a road rage incident without being scrutinized from can to can't. Courtney said she didn't know who was in the car till later, and I think that was when she made the statement about thinking Misty would be trying to stay out of trouble. I think she left because she thought the police were going to arrest them anyway. The police were behind her for a little while and probably saw part of what was happening. Why they didn't arrest Donna, I do not know. JMO
[/quote]
If the cops had seen a driver driving at 80 mi @ hr. hanging out the window they would have cited her for reckless driving. Obviously they didn't see what this woman claimed had happened.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1599 on: October 08, 2009, 09:12:01 PM »

She said she tried to speed up and lose them.

Don't know if she tried slowing down to do the same.

Just saying.
I would speed up trying to lose them, and I also know that I would sound like I was lying because when I'm scared I sound all rattled and don't make sense. I don't understand why you would slow down, I would be afraid the othe driver would hit my car 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.