April 19, 2024, 07:01:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495808 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1600 on: October 08, 2009, 09:12:41 PM »

HaleighNewz NANCY GRACE: Victim claims that driver was the main aggressor.
19 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1601 on: October 08, 2009, 09:13:44 PM »

I don't know who is lying or not, I'm just glad nobody got hurt or worse.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1602 on: October 08, 2009, 09:14:18 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: October 08, 2009, 09:15:02 PM »

I changed my avi just for a little while because tonight on NG  someone said Ronald was lying on her show that night and NG answered...I know he was......yea......so now for a few minutes she is gonna be my hero...lol......my son is working on my new NG avi for when she is  a biotch again...lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: October 08, 2009, 09:16:07 PM »

A young mother of three small children was killed here in Alabama a couple of years ago in a similar
road rage incident between two women.
The older woman, who was the aggressor, was the shooter. 
The older woman said that the younger woman cut her off in traffic on a busy interstate.
The younger woman would slow down and the aggressor would slow down and get behind her....
even bumped the rear of her car a couple of times.
The younger woman got off the highway and the older woman followed her and shot her
when she stopped at a stop sign.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: October 08, 2009, 09:17:32 PM »

I changed my avi just for a little while because tonight on NG  someone said Ronald was lying on her show that night and NG answered...I know he was......yea......so now for a few minutes she is gonna be my hero...lol......my son is working on my new NG avi for when she is  a biotch again...lol

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: October 08, 2009, 09:18:00 PM »

ok...so two vehicles are going down the highway, weaving back and forth (?) trying to get away from the car following her, Misty has her body hanging out of the car waving something that "could be a gun"<<<pretty sure that was stated, but not the exact words...and not one other person driving on that highway called about this incident either? not even to back up this Courtney? or have they?
I am just not buying it as she is saying that it happened...probably embellished somewhat? dunno...  I am more than willing to be proven wrong ....I just think that there is more to this all this ....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: October 08, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

A young mother of three small children was killed here in Alabama a couple of years ago in a similar
The older woman said that the younger woman cut her off in traffic on a busy interstate.
The younger woman would slow down and the aggressor would slow down and get behind her....
The younger woman got off the highway and the older woman followed her and shot her
That's horrible, and this road rage happens a lot more then we hear about, again I'm glad nobody was hurt.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1608 on: October 08, 2009, 09:19:46 PM »

Hello clever Monkeys,

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml

I am posting link only, because, I usually need full written directions.Smile

What is Misty going to say on The Early Show?  without an attorney?

If Jose Baez shows up with her, I am going to break my lappy. 

Maybe Donna will be there to hold her hand. 

Teresa must be drinking a bottle of Pepto-B. to see her daughter-in-law from "a dyfunctional family" on a live talk show.
Misty's present attorney can not be thrilled about seeing her on a live enterview TV without him.
This is mind boggling, unless, MC is just pulling a stunt. What is she going to talk about, the divorce, really isn't exciting unless
she has some juice?  "Hades has no fury like a woman scorned."

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: October 08, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »

I think Courtney can't keep her story straight.  I'm not sure what to believe but I know she said it went on for thirty minutes, then after that said it was a long ten minutes.  Really don't think she would have let it go thirty minutes before calling.  She sounds nervous, then not so much when answering the questions.  She said she didn't know anything about the case, but then said she thought they should be taught a lesson and wasn't Misty in enough trouble already.   
Yep O4bull....and why would this Courtney woman think LE would press charges when they had no one else to verify this story but her and her words up against Misty and the Donna womans word.......they need a witness to tell what happened and they ddidnt have one....hmmm...with all this going on and all the danger she spoke of and no one else happened to see all this or else they werent worried about this causing a accident and decided to call 911 also......I just dont buy it,....not for a minute..

lord almighty! I need to call it a night! this is the second post that HH and I are agreeing on and almost posting the same thing! lol!  now all I need to do is buy lotto tickets for tonights lotto...must be an omen! lol!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: October 08, 2009, 09:21:56 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

me too....just posted that too!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1611 on: October 08, 2009, 09:22:09 PM »

HH ... glad to see Nancy back ... but don't I see horns there?  Give her another minute ... her real self will be back shortly.  And, in any case, I thought she was very soft on Ron the other evening ... didn't get on his case about anything substantial or really let any callers grill him!  JMO

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1612 on: October 08, 2009, 09:22:21 PM »

ok...so two vehicles are going down the highway, weaving back and forth (?) trying to get away from the car following her, Misty has her body hanging out of the car waving something that "could be a gun"<<<pretty sure that was stated, but not the exact words...and not one other person driving on that highway called about this incident either? not even to back up this Courtney? or have they?
I am just not buying it as she is saying that it happened...probably embellished somewhat? dunno...  I am more than willing to be proven wrong ....I just think that there is more to this all this ....
and IMO....there is......things cant be all one sided...I dont like Misty anymore then the next person, but she was in the pasenger side and couldnt do anything about the way the driver was driving, and how do we know if the Courney woman didnt yell something back at them......or do something else, Im sure we will find out more in a few days when things come out.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: October 08, 2009, 09:23:34 PM »

me too....just posted that too!
OMG.......I think Im gonna go to the store right now and get one of every Lotto out there, this has got to be a omen....lol

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: October 08, 2009, 09:25:46 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

The police told the girl that since they did not find a gun, it would be a "case of she said-she said." since
they had no proof of what happened.  That is why no charges were filed by the police or the girl.

Donna said on her MySpace her mood was "drunk." I wonder why the LE didn't do a breathalyzer test on her. Or did they?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: October 08, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

can't frickin wait till tomorrow am to see what the lil twit wants to say.... it must be good if her lawyer arranged for the truth to come out about the le as she said in the airport interview.... we didn't see the casey makeover or make down rather until the chit hit the fan... if i were interviewing her live i would do a cover my earpiece and say "what they found haleigh's body" just to see her reaction... but not loud enough for the mics to pick up because that would actually be hurtful to the people who actually care about her
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: October 08, 2009, 09:26:53 PM »

HH ... glad to see Nancy back ... but don't I see horns there?  Give her another minute ... her real self will be back shortly.  And, in any case, I thought she was very soft on Ron the other evening ... didn't get on his case about anything substantial or really let any callers grill him!  JMO
Look closly at the avi......   closure....closer......now do you see horns.....lol......but she did call him a liar tonight and that is why she is catching a break......lol

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1617 on: October 08, 2009, 09:27:44 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

She said 10 "minutes" before she called 911 if I heard her correctly. Believe me, seeing someone hanging out of a car in Orlando is not that unusual. I have seen much worse. 

I only wish I could drive a car with my hands hanging out the window, that is quite the trick.
Yes, I do believe the woman, possible, she is confused?  65-80 MPH, Hands hanging out he window, hymm, I don't disconnect
that story, when you are 17 years old, that is normal.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: October 08, 2009, 09:28:35 PM »

I think Courtney can't keep her story straight.  I'm not sure what to believe but I know she said it went on for thirty minutes, then after that said it was a long ten minutes.  Really don't think she would have let it go thirty minutes before calling.  She sounds nervous, then not so much when answering the questions.  She said she didn't know anything about the case, but then said she thought they should be taught a lesson and wasn't Misty in enough trouble already.   

I don't believe her story it sounds highly exaggerated. Now back to lurking.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: October 08, 2009, 09:29:31 PM »

Sure did. The woman got out of her car, and walked up to the car at the stop sign, and shot her through the driver's window of her car. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.