April 20, 2024, 09:17:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495868 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1620 on: October 08, 2009, 09:30:00 PM »

can't frickin wait till tomorrow am to see what the lil twit wants to say.... it must be good if her lawyer arranged for the truth to come out about the le as she said in the airport interview.... we didn't see the casey makeover or make down rather until the chit hit the fan... if i were interviewing her live i would do a cover my earpiece and say "what they found haleigh's body" just to see her reaction... but not loud enough for the mics to pick up because that would actually be hurtful to the people who actually care about her

Monkey Devil!

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: October 08, 2009, 09:30:11 PM »

BUMP  google her..she does have some phar rep  stuff on the web but if i didn't know better i would say she now works in PR...(just a guess)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: October 08, 2009, 09:31:15 PM »

I think Courtney can't keep her story straight.  I'm not sure what to believe but I know she said it went on for thirty minutes, then after that said it was a long ten minutes.  Really don't think she would have let it go thirty minutes before calling.  She sounds nervous, then not so much when answering the questions.  She said she didn't know anything about the case, but then said she thought they should be taught a lesson and wasn't Misty in enough trouble already.   

I don't believe her story it sounds highly exaggerated. Now back to lurking.

Idgie! why lurk? I always enjoy it when you are here!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1623 on: October 08, 2009, 09:31:43 PM »

BUMP  google her..she does have some phar rep  stuff on the web but if i didn't know better i would say she now works in PR...(just a guess)
Thud,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: October 08, 2009, 09:32:49 PM »

Is Misty going to be on the morning show tomorrow morning??? which one, anyone know?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1625 on: October 08, 2009, 09:32:52 PM »

ok...so two vehicles are going down the highway, weaving back and forth (?) trying to get away from the car following her, Misty has her body hanging out of the car waving something that "could be a gun"<<<pretty sure that was stated, but not the exact words...and not one other person driving on that highway called about this incident either? not even to back up this Courtney? or have they?
I am just not buying it as she is saying that it happened...probably embellished somewhat? dunno...  I am more than willing to be proven wrong ....I just think that there is more to this all this ....
Did you read the police report. I believe it states that Donna is the one that Ballenger said had the gun.  Also on NG, I think she stated that it was Donna was hanging out the window, even though Donna was doing the  driving. 

Anyways we will have to see if any of the following is fact or fiction.

Many people have already linked Donna Brock to Texas EquuSearch, as evidenced by her MySpace page:
http://www.myspace.com/donnambrock. This same Donna Brock, according to the photos, also appears on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Donna-Brock/100000371900410 with her only friend link being to Steph Watts, the freelance reporter.

A connection between Donna Brock and Courtney Ballinger may be made via Steph Watts FB friends http://www.facebook.com/people/Steph-Watts/762617564 since another one of his friends, named Sarah Dayiantis http://www.facebook..com/profile.php?id=48609888 has, has a profile picture that shows another girl at her side who looks a lot like this woman named...Courtney Ballinger. http://www.facebook.com/people/Courtney-Ballinger/100000162881873.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5397026.php

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1626 on: October 08, 2009, 09:34:08 PM »

JMO ... but that Ballinger lady sounded for real to me.  I've witnessed similar events quite frequently here in good ole FLA ... home of the deranged driver!  I've seen a neighbor of mine chase done another driver after a fairly innocent "driving slight" and totally lose his temper, nearly rear-ending the guy, then pulling along side, shouting, giving the guy the finger, etc., etc.  And gotta say, I'd find it terriying to be on the other end of that.  Ballinger sounded frightened on the 911 call, and I accept her rationale for leaving the scene ... I'm sure she got the message from LE that it was she said/she said and so she went about her day.  Only to later realize who the offenders were.  As I said, JMO.  Sounds to me like Misty and Donna were having themselves a fun ole time.  Maybe initially they were p'o'd about some incident, but it sounds to me after the initial scare wore off that they were getting their rocks off by bulling this Ballinger lady on the highway.  And no doubt, the more Ballinger looked terrified, the more it fed their "good time." 

I may have to eat crow on this later, but JMO based on what I've heard/read so far!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: October 08, 2009, 09:34:18 PM »

ok...so two vehicles are going down the highway, weaving back and forth (?) trying to get away from the car following her, Misty has her body hanging out of the car waving something that "could be a gun"<<<pretty sure that was stated, but not the exact words...and not one other person driving on that highway called about this incident either? not even to back up this Courtney? or have they?
I am just not buying it as she is saying that it happened...probably embellished somewhat? dunno...  I am more than willing to be proven wrong ....I just think that there is more to this all this ....
and IMO....there is......things cant be all one sided...I dont like Misty anymore then the next person, but she was in the pasenger side and couldnt do anything about the way the driver was driving, and how do we know if the Courney woman didnt yell something back at them......or do something else, Im sure we will find out more in a few days when things come out.....

Now this is my opinion, but I don't think Misty sat in the passenger seat with her eyes forward and her hands fold in her lap. 

As far as when things come out, I wish Tim Miller would show up unexpectedly at the Early Show Tomorrow. Now that would be worth watching. I just don't believe he had a hand in all of this. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: October 08, 2009, 09:35:16 PM »

Thud,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
THEHEHE  only took y'all 9 hours to see it LOL Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: October 08, 2009, 09:35:19 PM »

Heart..no didn't read the police report...just reading here and there and listening to NG...
what are your thoughts on all of this? xxx

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1630 on: October 08, 2009, 09:36:25 PM »

Is Misty going to be on the morning show tomorrow morning??? which one, anyone know?

CBS Early Show. Ya''ll tell me about it, because I will still be sleeping. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: October 08, 2009, 09:37:30 PM »

Thud,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i didn't post the pharm stuff 'cause i wasn't sure it was her...no pic and all that jazz

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: October 08, 2009, 09:37:35 PM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

The police told the girl that since they did not find a gun, it would be a "case of she said-she said." since
they had no proof of what happened.  That is why no charges were filed by the police or the girl.

Donna said on her MySpace her mood was "drunk." I wonder why the LE didn't do a breathalyzer test on her. Or did they?

The police report said alcohol was not involved.

I don't think they had any reason to administer a breathalyzer test.

The incident happened around 11 am yesterday.

Donna's "drunk" mood post was noted today on her MySpace page.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: October 08, 2009, 09:37:37 PM »

Native Says:

October 8, 2009 at 1:03 pm | Reply

Misti on CBS Early show in the morning.

Ronald and TN on Maury on the 22th of October I think that it is.

Ron isn’t held accountable for statutory rape, giving smokes to a minor because LE said they would deal with that once the HaLeigh case is concluded.

Misti does as she pleases and noone seems to care.

I want to see if they can get enough makeup on her in the morning to cover that Hickey on her neck.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/misty-cummings-exclusive%e2%80%9di-feel-like-this-has-all-been-a-game-and-i-have-been-played%e2%80%9d/#comment-613

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1634 on: October 08, 2009, 09:37:46 PM »

Thud,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Not Me.....heehee......just hanging...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: October 08, 2009, 09:39:29 PM »

JMO ... but that Ballinger lady sounded for real to me.  I've witnessed similar events quite frequently here in good ole FLA ... home of the deranged driver!  I've seen a neighbor of mine chase done another driver after a fairly innocent "driving slight" and totally lose his temper, nearly rear-ending the guy, then pulling along side, shouting, giving the guy the finger, etc., etc.  And gotta say, I'd find it terriying to be on the other end of that.  Ballinger sounded frightened on the 911 call, and I accept her rationale for leaving the scene ... I'm sure she got the message from LE that it was she said/she said and so she went about her day.  Only to later realize who the offenders were.  As I said, JMO.  Sounds to me like Misty and Donna were having themselves a fun ole time.  Maybe initially they were p'o'd about some incident, but it sounds to me after the initial scare wore off that they were getting their rocks off by bulling this Ballinger lady on the highway.  And no doubt, the more Ballinger looked terrified, the more it fed their "good time." 

I may have to eat crow on this later, but JMO based on what I've heard/read so far!

indeed..you could be correct..'
funny enough, I didn't think that she sounded overly scared on the 911 tape that I heard on NG...weird huh...how people can hear/see the same thing and hear/see it differently?
I think that it would be terrifying to be bullied by someone with road rage that was chasing me down the highway...for sure...have heard some real bad stories of road rage..
maybe we will hear more about all of this...in fact I am positive that we will!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1636 on: October 08, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys & guests,

I found DOT traffic cameras, I need to find Seminole County, Lake Mary Blvd, I-4, where is located.
The logic is I am curious to see if this "road rage incident" could have been recorded or on tape on traffic cams.
We would not be privy to that information if it were or not, just saying if there were a report filed and there isn't would there
be evidence in traffic cams?

This is not the traffic cam but just cameras for Florida for this search or reference.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

http://www.fl511.com/

Could anyone Monkey remember was Misty & Donna driving North?  I remembered, everything, except the direction, the Cams
are detailed in what direction to give details of traffic.  I think it was North from Orlando towards Daytona?  Does that sound
close? TIA  The Cams just mean traffic updates, I just am nosey to see if the cams could also record that incident or any other.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »

Native Says:

October 8, 2009 at 1:03 pm | Reply

Misti on CBS Early show in the morning.

Ronald and TN on Maury on the 22th of October I think that it is.

Ron isn’t held accountable for statutory rape, giving smokes to a minor because LE said they would deal with that once the HaLeigh case is concluded.

Misti does as she pleases and noone seems to care.

I want to see if they can get enough makeup on her in the morning to cover that Hickey on her neck.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/misty-cummings-exclusive%e2%80%9di-feel-like-this-has-all-been-a-game-and-i-have-been-played%e2%80%9d/#comment-613
Why does this person say something about a hickey on Misty's neck, its not one, but Ive seen people all over calling it that.........

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: October 08, 2009, 09:40:58 PM »

K, Monkeys, goodnight.  Three or more typos in previous post tell me it's time for me to hit the sack.  Besides, gotta be up early to catch CBS morning show!  Have a good evening all!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1639 on: October 08, 2009, 09:41:04 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys & guests,

I found DOT traffic cameras, I need to find Seminole County, Lake Mary Blvd, I-4, where is located.
The logic is I am curious to see if this "road rage incident" could have been recorded or on tape on traffic cams.
We would not be privy to that information if it were or not, just saying if there were a report filed and there isn't would there
be evidence in traffic cams?

This is not the traffic cam but just cameras for Florida for this search or reference.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

http://www.fl511.com/

Could anyone Monkey remember was Misty & Donna driving North?  I remembered, everything, except the direction, the Cams
are detailed in what direction to give details of traffic.  I think it was North from Orlando towards Daytona?  Does that sound
close? TIA  The Cams just mean traffic updates, I just am nosey to see if the cams could also record that incident or any other.
I think it was east......and I said I think I heard that...if not someone will know..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.