April 19, 2024, 10:02:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495816 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1740 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:24 AM »

Island, ya know, something was wierd about the way Misty said today that "that weekend" was a lie, when aske dabout the LTD that she took of Tim Millers, she didnt say that the tests were lies, she said that weekend, something she is trying to say and I cant get just what it is,,, but i bet it has something to do with Ronald and his family....

That's what I thought last night. She is away from Ron and seemed much more confident and like I stated last night she could flunk a poly and LDT by just knowing what happened, and when Tim stated a few weeks ago that he had doubts about Ron, it just makes me wonder what really happened that fateful night and if she's been covering for Ron and now after hearing that he was going to blow her teeth thru the back of her head and commit suicide and take some others with him, maybe she is finally stating to see that while she was protecting him, they are planning an all out assault on her, so maybe she'll come clean with what she really knows At least I can dream and pray we find out soon. 8 months has been way too long, but in my heart I do feel she is already home an angelic monkey
I agree, I feel she is home also......and i hope Misty will just maybe decide to tell where she can be found and at least bring here home to rest in peace..........I think this turned out to be way bigger then either she or Ronald thought it would be and now its time for her to tell the truth about that night and the weekend before and see what lead up to HaLeigh being gone..

Call me a pessimist even though I hate to be one but with all the media attention she is getting right now I don't expect her to add anything of value in the search for Haleigh until the cameras quit rolling........

I go back and forth and that issue, either this is all a PR stunt, or she's finally going to crack.......that's why I said a girl can dream.....I'm praying so hard that we can bring her to her earthly home for her family even though I think she's in a better place an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1741 on: October 09, 2009, 12:27:44 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1742 on: October 09, 2009, 12:27:50 AM »

Island, ya know, something was wierd about the way Misty said today that "that weekend" was a lie, when aske dabout the LTD that she took of Tim Millers, she didnt say that the tests were lies, she said that weekend, something she is trying to say and I cant get just what it is,,, but i bet it has something to do with Ronald and his family....

That's what I thought last night. She is away from Ron and seemed much more confident and like I stated last night she could flunk a poly and LDT by just knowing what happened, and when Tim stated a few weeks ago that he had doubts about Ron, it just makes me wonder what really happened that fateful night and if she's been covering for Ron and now after hearing that he was going to blow her teeth thru the back of her head and commit suicide and take some others with him, maybe she is finally stating to see that while she was protecting him, they are planning an all out assault on her, so maybe she'll come clean with what she really knows At least I can dream and pray we find out soon. 8 months has been way too long, but in my heart I do feel she is already home an angelic monkey
I agree, I feel she is home also......and i hope Misty will just maybe decide to tell where she can be found and at least bring here home to rest in peace..........I think this turned out to be way bigger then either she or Ronald thought it would be and now its time for her to tell the truth about that night and the weekend before and see what lead up to HaLeigh being gone..

Call me a pessimist even though I hate to be one but with all the media attention she is getting right now I don't expect her to add anything of value in the search for Haleigh until the cameras quit rolling........

I go back and forth and that issue, either this is all a PR stunt, or she's finally going to crack.......that's why I said a girl can dream.....I'm praying so hard that we can bring her to her earthly home for her family even though I think she's in a better place an angelic monkey

That's the sad part, it's hard to even hold out any hope after all these months.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1743 on: October 09, 2009, 12:33:19 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...

I honestly think everyone in Satsuma is still a suspect. I wasn't taking up for her tonight per se, iI was just pointing out that I thought the caller from the road rage incident embellished her story a bit. I should turn in myself as Dawn will be here before you know i and I'll pay the price for staying up so late yet again

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: October 09, 2009, 12:34:25 AM »

That's the sad part, it's hard to even hold out any hope after all these months.

Yes it is N2W.

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1745 on: October 09, 2009, 12:36:07 AM »

IMO there’s just too much pointing to him knowing and maybe directly or indirectly being involved. To me the 911 call was all wrong. Why call for help and then get angry when you are asked necessary questions. Is he really that stupid as to bite the hand that is going to feed him? I know people say RC is a hothead, but his actions were way off on that call. If he was really that angry, he would have taken it out on the one that “let his daughter get stolen”. And he certainly wouldn’t have married her a short time later.  BS on the keeping your enemies closer line too.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1746 on: October 09, 2009, 12:40:17 AM »

IMO there’s just too much pointing to him knowing and maybe directly or indirectly being involved. To me the 911 call was all wrong. Why call for help and then get angry when you are asked necessary questions. Is he really that stupid as to bite the hand that is going to feed him? I know people say RC is a hothead, but his actions were way off on that call. If he was really that angry, he would have taken it out on the one that “let his daughter get stolen”. And he certainly wouldn’t have married her a short time later.  BS on the keeping your enemies closer line too.

My sentiments exactly............although I do think whatever happened to her was an accident, nevertheless it's time to put an end to the farce. Also with his mom being a sherrif dispatcher he would know that officers were o the way and that obviulsy the dispatcher wasn't going to be the one to show up and investigate, so why not answer the questions and instead give useless information.

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1747 on: October 09, 2009, 12:41:12 AM »

I honestly think everyone in Satsuma is still a suspect. I wasn't taking up for her tonight per se, iI was just pointing out that I thought the caller from the road rage incident embellished her story a bit. I should turn in myself as Dawn will be here before you know i and I'll pay the price for staying up so late yet again
I agree, dawn comes early when you go to bed this late, and I wonder if Misty has ever gotten up at dawn before, well not counting when she was still up from not going to bed at all....lol.....Ok....going to bed now, waking up at dawn just to watch Misty tell more lies or break down and tell the truth a little........whichever......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1748 on: October 09, 2009, 12:43:42 AM »

I agree....100%,  something aint right about that 911 call and never has been, why would he say the things he did and act the way he did, hanging up on the operator and stuff, that was really stupid, and I dont buy the keep your enemies closer bullcrap either, if thats the case then why let her go now!!!! 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1749 on: October 09, 2009, 12:43:50 AM »

I agree, dawn comes early when you go to bed this late, and I wonder if Misty has ever gotten up at dawn before, well not counting when she was still up from not going to bed at all....lol.....Ok....going to bed now, waking up at dawn just to watch Misty tell more lies or break down and tell the truth a little........whichever......

LOL~me too, night all monkeys and pray that tomorrow will bring his angel home an angelic monkey

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: October 09, 2009, 12:47:20 AM »

Nite all

LOL~me too, night all monkeys and pray that tomorrow will bring his angel home an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: October 09, 2009, 12:47:50 AM »

OOPS, good nite everyone
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: October 09, 2009, 02:31:41 AM »

good night all sleepy monkeys

i still say Courtney is an undercover pr.  the idea would be to get misty in some bad press (that amounted to NOTHING!)  and i betcha the next time we see her, it'll be OMG ( im sure thats what courtney or whoever is behind this will want the reaction to be)  is THAT? NO? LOOK at HER!  OMG i can't believe thats Misty.  (cue music...'she's just to good to be true..can't take my eyes off of you')  kinda like a shampoo commercial. 

really its all i can believe 'cause if im goin' 80 down the road and some car next to me is acting like a crazy jackass....im gonna slow down and let them go their way. 

and i really can't believe that mrs 43 TES lady would be doing that either, much less let Misty hang out of her car threatening strangers.

But i could believe that Courtney was (hired) planted there to get Misty in trouble.  and lets face it Courtney is all cute and clean and we assume bright (sorry i can't tell intellect from a picture) and Misty is Misty..and the entire state of FL knows whats been going on so, would they be supprised?  'well, thats just like sumthn' like what that misty gal would do'  ....so my question is this for morning monkeys....Magic Makeover Momma or....CounterStrike Courtney?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: October 09, 2009, 06:47:43 AM »

HaleighNewz Misty will be appearing on CBS Early Show this morning.12 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: October 09, 2009, 07:36:58 AM »

Good morning

Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, just catching up & thinking this all thru.  There is something distinct that just does not jive with the theory that Ron is at fault & he is the one who has kept Misty hushed...he's the one who asked for the divorce, if he had something that he did not want her to say its  reasonable to conclude that he would have held her under his thumb, especially with his reported temperament.   She keeps saying she didnt want the divorce, that doesnt sound like a girl who is dying to get away from her husband.   Look, Im not taking up for the buttwipe BUT there are factors that do not point to him being responsible for Haleigh's fate - but he is way responsible for leaving his children with a druggie drop out hoe minor girlfriend & a quite a bit more.   Frankly I think the whole lot of them arent worth the dirt they walk on.   Life is all a matter of choices, for the life of me I'll never get why people would choose to remain ignorant, live in moral compromise & have no conscious regard for their own lives much less anyone else.

I cant wait for a few things to finally get cleared up because I see a dedicated to victims man getting dragged down in the mud with the low lives, and that is Tim Miller.   I dont give a hoot if this woman with Misty volunteered for TES or not, I know whatever Tim Miller has done or arranged is with the best of intentions & he does not deserve the scrutiny or doubts after all he has seen & done on the ground running every time he answers the call.  If some other individual did something inappropriate on their own time whether they volunteered for him or not, that is on them.   He certainly doesnt deserve an ungrateful little witch turning on him because it didnt work out to her advantage...that is exactly what Misty did with or without Ron's blessing.   Between what the Anthonys did to him & now this, bless his heart its amazing he still continues his mission.   If this trend continues Im afraid we will have a lot less people wanting to volunteer to search for missing persons due to their personal lives being investigated & the possibility that their actions would become scrutinized.  It begs the question, then flipping what because guess what people unfortunately in this screwed up society we will have more victims of violent crime.  The depravity seen in these cases on all sorts of levels is just too muckin fuch and yet why arent lessons learned & more than a handful in comparison to our general population reaching to do constructive things to prevent the horrors we find ourselves glued to our screens over.   Today is one of those days, much like a few decades of them when I just stop and ask WHY, dam it wake up WHY!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: October 09, 2009, 07:37:24 AM »

HaleighNewz Misty will be appearing on CBS Early Show this morning.12 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/

Good morning Trim, thanks for the reminder.

Haleigh Cummings' stepmother stopped after road rage report

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Friday, October 9, 2009 1:58 AM EDT

ORLANDO - Misty Croslin-Cummings, stepmother of missing child Haleigh Cummings, was pulled over in a felony stop Wednesday after authorities received a call reporting a road rage incident in Orlando.

She then left Thursday for a television appearance in New York City.

Courtney Ballinger of Massachusetts told the Seminole County Sheriff's Office she was followed by a blue Dodge Caliber while eastbound on Interstate 4 at 11:15 a.m.

She said passenger Croslin-Cummings, 17, and driver Donna Brock, 43, of Georgia, were screaming at her and making hand gestures while following her for about 10 minutes.

Ballinger said she called the sheriff's office, fearing for her safety.

"They need to hurry. There's someone following me, and they are harassing me, she's waving something - I don't know if she has a gun. Please send somebody," Ballinger told a 911 dispatcher. "These people are seriously scaring me."

Brock and Croslin-Cummings stopped at a gas station at Lake Mary Boulevard and were ordered out of their car at gunpoint, the police report said.

The two were detained while the vehicle was searched. No gun was located. They were released after being questioned.

Cummings told a reporter for WESH Channel 2 that she and Brock never threatened anyone. She said Ballenger's vehicle almost hit theirs.

"We flicked her off and went about our business," Cummings said at Orlando International Airport on Thursday.

Texas-based EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who helped search for Haleigh, said Thursday, "Every place Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her."

Attorney Robert Fields, who represents Croslin-Cummings, said there were inconsistencies in the 911 call from the road rage incident in that the caller was reading the license plate number to the dispatcher while she said they were following her.

Fields said the 17-year-old is now living in Orlando.

Brock, a friend of Croslin-Cummings, formerly worked for EquuSearch, Fields said.

Croslin-Cummings is scheduled to appear today on CBS' "Early Show."'

Earlier this week, Croslin-Cummings and her husband, Haileigh's father Ronald Cummings, announced they were splitting up.

Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, were taped Thursday for an appearance on the Maury Povich show. The show, featuring several missing children, is to air at 1 p.m. Oct. 22.

Croslin-Cummings was babysitting Haleigh the night the 6-year-old vanished from her Satsuma home.

She reported her missing at 3:27 a.m. on Feb. 10, and though numerous searches have been conducted, no sign of Haleigh has been found.

Croslin-Cummings married Haleigh's father about a month after the child went missing.

Divorce papers are expected to be filed next week, Fields said.

Walter Pacheco of the Orlando Sentinel contributed portions of this article.

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/10/09/news/news01.txt

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: October 09, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »

Thanks for the update Heart.You are the best.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: October 09, 2009, 07:41:03 AM »

Tell it like it is Cappy.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: October 09, 2009, 07:48:14 AM »

SNIPED FROM ABOVE ARTICLE:

Attorney Robert Fields, who represents Croslin-Cummings, said there were inconsistencies in the 911 call from the road rage incident in that the caller was reading the license plate number to the dispatcher while she said they were following her.

Fields said the 17-year-old is now living in Orlando.

Brock, a friend of Croslin-Cummings, formerly worked for EquuSearch, Fields said.

O goodie, maybe Misty will end up in a cell next to Casey for a bit.   As for Brock, she should be charged with interfering in a criminal investigation paying for this dirty twit to the live the good life when she has yet to speak the truth once!   What is wrong with people!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1759 on: October 09, 2009, 07:49:35 AM »

Haleigh’s stepmom in car pulled over after road rage report

Misty Croslin-Cummings, driver were questioned and allowed to leave.

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Friday, October 9, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, October 8, 2009 at 11:20 p.m.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, the stepmother of a Putnam County girl who disappeared earlier this year, was the passenger in a car pulled over Wednesday morning in an alleged road rage incident in Seminole County.

Croslin-Cummings, 17, and the driver of the car in which she was riding, Donna Michelle Brock, 43, of Georgia, were released after questioning by deputies, according to a Seminole County Sheriff’s Office report.

The incident occurred at about 11:16 a.m. when Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Madison, Mass., called 911 to report that what appeared to be a handgun was being waved at her by the people in a Dodge Caliber as they drove on various roads. Ballinger reported the Dodge’s occupants also were screaming and making gestures at her.

Deputies located the cars of both Ballinger and Brock on Interstate 4. Brock was pulled over once they exited I-4. Ballinger also stopped.

The deputy explained the situation to Brock, who said there was no gun in the car. Permission was given to search the car, and no gun was found, the report stated.

Brock and Croslin-Cummings were allowed to leave.

Croslin-Cummings is the stepmother of Haleigh Cummings, the then-5-year-old girl who disappeared from their Satsuma home in February. Croslin-Cummings — then the girlfriend of Haleigh’s father, Ronald Cummings — has said she was at the home at the time the child vanished, according to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office. She has said in interviews that she awoke to find the girl missing.

An attorney for Croslin-Cummings told The Sun on Tuesday that the couple might be divorcing.

Contact Cindy Swirko at swirkoc@gvillesun.com or 374-5024.
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091009/ARTICLES/910089866/1002?Title=Haleigh-s-stepmom-in-car-pulled-over-after-road-rage-report

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.