March 28, 2024, 04:02:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495031 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: October 09, 2009, 08:49:54 AM »

Talk about posed, so where did her new threads disappear to...please with the t-shirt.   I am amazed how under educated that girl is in today's society, shame on her parents & that is the least of it.   I am still floored observed that clenched jaw.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: October 09, 2009, 08:51:32 AM »

Morin' everyone!  Still nothing new even with her on CBS.  Anyway I have an OT question for Cookie.  What is that little 'person' bobbing for apples?  He looks familiar and so cute.

All that did was give her an expense account to buy more drugs with & pick the next victim she will live off of before she gets arrested...and she will eventually

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1782 on: October 09, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/08/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

Ex-Convict Dad Abducts Son/Misty Croslin Accused of Road Rage

Aired October 8, 2009 - 20:00:00   ET
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1783 on: October 09, 2009, 08:55:00 AM »

MUFFY BEE, are you here?

What's up Fanny Mae?  I'm here and there this a.m., feeding animals and such.  Did you need something?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: October 09, 2009, 08:55:55 AM »

It just aired here and I watched.
Yesterday Misty looked rather nice and well put together and was fairly articulate.
Today she was back in I am only seventeen.... poor little me mode.
When she leaves her hair down she looks much younger and she looked about 14 today.
I only caught one grammatical error.
She is saying someone in Crystal's family has Haleigh and that she thinks Haleigh is still alive
She said that she and Ron might get back together when this is all over....I think that he BS he is telling her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: October 09, 2009, 08:57:35 AM »

Im sure most of you have seen this but I will say this,

http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

By observation, Misty is not only lying but she is cocky.   She is way too ready to pass things off & is not coming off naive here, stupid yes, naive no.    Lil dirty thing has quite a "tude"

Good Morning Capp,

Ronald is stringing Misty along with "they might get back together" baloney, Misty, he got rid of you, he is moving on with
the next teenager.  I am sorry, but, RC is the cullprit, she is the side kick, she is cocky.  Poor Haleigh with all the beautiful clothes and no one gave a rats tail about her care. IMO

I agree.   And would like to add that with that stupid "mama" tatoo on his chest - all he could ever attract is a teenager!   No real woman would put up with that!   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1786 on: October 09, 2009, 09:00:04 AM »

Talk about posed, so where did her new threads disappear to...please with the t-shirt.   I am amazed how under educated that girl is in today's society, shame on her parents & that is the least of it.   I am still floored observed that clenched jaw.

Knowing Misty the way we do I am sure she has taken a little something to "calm her nerves" as her eyelids were heavy again today as apposed to the bright eyed look she had at the airport.  It had thought that we would see a new Misty after yesterday.  She seemd to be somewhat clearheaded and able to speak better then.  Guess she couldn't hold that much info in her head for more than the plane ride.  I'm sorry I shouldn't be ugly this am and just go on to work.  Have agreat day Monkeys.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: October 09, 2009, 09:06:12 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

I am up early this morning, not by my choice. I just saw
Haleigh on the Early Show, and that was a whole bunch of nothing. Nothing new except she said the "the other side of the family" has Haleigh and she thinks Haleigh is alive.

It hasnt aired here yet.   By that does she means Crystal's family because  she's not the mother so there is no "other side" to Misty directly.

That's the way I took it. 

I only wished that we saw Haleigh on the Early Show! I know what you meant though...and it is early...
I missed it, darn it...but I am sure that I will see it ..thanks for the update Fanny and others..

Sorry Cookie. I am half asleep and fuming this morning.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: October 09, 2009, 09:08:30 AM »

MUFFY BEE, are you here?

What's up Fanny Mae?  I'm here and there this a.m., feeding animals and such.  Did you need something?

I just wanted to tell you that I think we have worn the "NO MONKEY" out. It isn't shaking its head this morning. It goes and comes. First it works, and then it doesn't.

Good Morning, BTW.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: October 09, 2009, 09:10:52 AM »

Haleigh on the Early Show, and that was a whole bunch of nothing. Nothing new except she said the "the other side of the family" has Haleigh and she thinks Haleigh is alive.

It hasnt aired here yet.   By that does she means Crystal's family because  she's not the mother so there is no "other side" to Misty directly.

I only wished that we saw Haleigh on the Early Show! I know what you meant though...and it is early...
I missed it, darn it...but I am sure that I will see it ..thanks for the update Fanny and others..

I know sweets.....I only pointed it out because like I said, I would LOVE to see Haleigh on the morning show...or any show for that matter...God bless this little child....hope that she is found soon...

I still am holding out hope that she is alive and that one day we will see Haleigh on the morning show...keep the faith Monkeys!
bbl...xxx

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1790 on: October 09, 2009, 09:21:34 AM »

VIDEO: Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

TJ Hart/CBS TV/Orlando Sentinel

Watch CBS News Videos Online http://www.cbsnews.com/

In an interview on "The Early Show" this morning, Misty Cummings pointed to other relatives in the disappearance of stepdaughter Haleigh.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Cummings, 17, told CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

Haleigh was 5 in February when she vanished from her father's Satsuma trailer home. Misty had been baby-sitting for the two children of her boyfriend, Ronald Cummings. The couple married in April, and he announced on HLN's Nancy Grace Show this week that he is seeking a divorce.

Misty told "The Early Show" that she thinks Ronald will go through with the divorce. "We're going to still stay in contact," she said. "If something happens down the road, then we might end up back together."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5404592.php

Heart
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: October 09, 2009, 09:22:33 AM »

I know sweets.....I only pointed it out because like I said, I would LOVE to see Haleigh on the morning show...or any show for that matter...God bless this little child....hope that she is found soon...

I still am holding out hope that she is alive and that one day we will see Haleigh on the morning show...keep the faith Monkeys!
bbl...xxx

an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1792 on: October 09, 2009, 09:28:44 AM »

Im sure most of you have seen this but I will say this,

http://www.wesh.com/video/21240733/index.html

By observation, Misty is not only lying but she is cocky.   She is way too ready to pass things off & is not coming off naive here, stupid yes, naive no.    Lil dirty thing has quite a "tude"

Good Morning Capp,

Ronald is stringing Misty along with "they might get back together" baloney, Misty, he got rid of you, he is moving on with
the next teenager.  I am sorry, but, RC is the cullprit, she is the side kick, she is cocky.  Poor Haleigh with all the beautiful clothes and no one gave a rats tail about her care. IMO

I agree.   And would like to add that with that stupid "mama" tatoo on his chest - all he could ever attract is a teenager!   No real woman would put up with that!   

well d@mn, I missed it but if she's pointing fingers at the "other side" of the family-then she must be reading the blogs........OOPS, nevermind ...I forgot she most likely can't read

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1793 on: October 09, 2009, 09:40:54 AM »

watching NG...I don't believe this woman and her road rage story...something is not right here...imo...this woman said something to the effect, that you would think that this woman, meaning Misty would stay out of trouble since she is already in trouble..
at 80 mph this Courtney hears all of this going on, saw all the gestures etc...I don't believe her but that is just me...Courtney is not going to file charges...left before she filed them...is not going to file charges...
someone convince me that this Courtney is telling the complete truth..even if Misty wanted to do this, why would the other woman driving the car go along with it? especially someone who works for Tim....don't know...looking for some truth here...help....
I agree.......OMG......cookie...I agree with you and we both think the same thing.....just kidding..

well that's a first! lol!

now this woman says that the pursuit lasted for a half an hour..before she said that they harrassed her for at least 10 miles...now at 80 miles an hour, one would certainly not take a half an hour to go 10 miles right?? I don't know what to think..I would think if all this went down as this Courtney says, why not file charges, why didn't the police arrest these 2 women? did anyone else see this going on? Misty with her whole body hanging out of a car at 80 mph? hmmmm

The police told the girl that since they did not find a gun, it would be a "case of she said-she said." since
they had no proof of what happened.  That is why no charges were filed by the police or the girl.

Donna said on her MySpace her mood was "drunk." I wonder why the LE didn't do a breathalyzer test on her. Or did they?

The police report said alcohol was not involved.

I don't think they had any reason to administer a breathalyzer test.

The incident happened around 11 am yesterday.

Donna's "drunk" mood post was noted today on her MySpace page.

if you go to her myspace under where it says the mood status you can click view more and it shows the time/day she posted her mood yesterday afternoon it said 4 hrs ago.... well after this incident
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1794 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »

Hello again, Monkeys & guests,

I found DOT traffic cameras, I need to find Seminole County, Lake Mary Blvd, I-4, where is located.
The logic is I am curious to see if this "road rage incident" could have been recorded or on tape on traffic cams.
We would not be privy to that information if it were or not, just saying if there were a report filed and there isn't would there
be evidence in traffic cams?

This is not the traffic cam but just cameras for Florida for this search or reference.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

http://www.fl511.com/

Could anyone Monkey remember was Misty & Donna driving North?  I remembered, everything, except the direction, the Cams
are detailed in what direction to give details of traffic.  I think it was North from Orlando towards Daytona?  Does that sound
close? TIA  The Cams just mean traffic updates, I just am nosey to see if the cams could also record that incident or any other.
last night ng reporter said she was en route to her lawyers office so maybe google her lawyer find the address then mapquest the spot of incident to her atty ... i guess
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: October 09, 2009, 09:43:50 AM »

Ya know...Misty..it isnt enough that "you left Haleigh get stolen!".. and you try to pee Crystal off saying your thier mommy ... NOW you throw Crystals family under the bus!!! Your unbelievable girl.. I hope some day Crystal gets to kick your butt.. I would have done it already and went to jail because when it comes to my kids no one messes with them..Stop doing interviews you just keep making yourself look STOOPIDER...LMAO
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1796 on: October 09, 2009, 09:44:34 AM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.
WOW, then if thats the case then I guess Courtney should have just continued on driving and just chalked it up to normal condition for that certain road and went about her business....
yeah, she should have it this is an everyday thing.
maybe she let it go on for thirty minutes and just decided she'd had enough

BTW, Fannie

Did you call in the girl standing up and driving with her foot? I would think you weren't the only one who saw that.  What a shame if nobody called that in. 

I'd feel morally obligated because if I didn't and she killed someone else, I'd feel bad.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1797 on: October 09, 2009, 09:44:36 AM »

I agree with another monkey who said that the mark on Misty's neck looked like a curling iron burn...jmo..
that was meeeeee!!!!!
i'm still back here and i'm not catching up... and i forgot to dvr the show this am FFFUUUUDDDGGGEEEE i can't wait to see what you guys are saying about that
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1798 on: October 09, 2009, 09:48:32 AM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

If you want to attack my post, at least use something I said..... NO where in there did I say ANYTHING about hanging out windows.. I SAID and I quote "the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most".
Searching,
I didn't see your response to me as attacking nor was HH attacking you.  It seems there is something between you two which I don't care to get in the middle of.  Please, for the sake of the board, just ignore things that bother you.  It's called debate, it's healthy, don't get so offended.

The 911 call accused the girls of hanging out the window, not HH.  That's what she's referring to in her reply.

Smile, surely there's something to smile about.  We're all just having some healthy debate.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1799 on: October 09, 2009, 09:49:16 AM »

Guess Donna changed her profile to private now on myspace...lol
knew that was coming..... i hope a smart monkey copied the pics
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.