April 18, 2024, 09:39:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495771 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1800 on: October 09, 2009, 09:55:33 AM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

I wouldn't bet on it IM. But anyhow, who says they didn't get more than the one call from Courtney?   
it would have been mentioned by now, IMO
she probably would have said "I called earlier and they're still following me, harassing me, etc.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1801 on: October 09, 2009, 09:56:10 AM »

I agree with another monkey who said that the mark on Misty's neck looked like a curling iron burn...jmo..

Looked like a fingernail scratch to me and not a curling iron burn.

That is an odd angle for a nail mark unless she scratched herself with her new nails she had bought for her, not being used to them and all you know.... 

Hope you are well klaas.
guys i kind of don't want  to keep saying this because i think it is kind of silly but when you use a flat iron and burn yourself the top of the burn is thicker and when you get burned your instinct is to pull away and you are stuck to your hair so you end up tapping your neck in a lower area kind of like a ricochet and the bottom half of the burn ends up thinner.... just saying.... also if you notice her earlier pics her hair is straight but scragley and in the airport it was styled straight... no doubt in my mind that she attempted to iron her hair... the reason i said curling iron instead of flat iron is that curling irons are the ghetto flat irons...jmo of course
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: October 09, 2009, 09:57:59 AM »

VIDEO: Stepmom Misty Tells CBS: Someone 'On the Other Side of the Family' Has Her

TJ Hart/CBS TV/Orlando Sentinel

Watch CBS News Videos Online http://www.cbsnews.com/

In an interview on "The Early Show" this morning, Misty Cummings pointed to other relatives in the disappearance of stepdaughter Haleigh.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Cummings, 17, told CBS' Maggie Rodriguez. "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her. That's just how I feel."

Haleigh was 5 in February when she vanished from her father's Satsuma trailer home. Misty had been baby-sitting for the two children of her boyfriend, Ronald Cummings. The couple married in April, and he announced on HLN's Nancy Grace Show this week that he is seeking a divorce.

Misty told "The Early Show" that she thinks Ronald will go through with the divorce. "We're going to still stay in contact," she said. "If something happens down the road, then we might end up back together."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5404592.php

And we all know what a brilliant person Misty is 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: October 09, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.
WOW, then if thats the case then I guess Courtney should have just continued on driving and just chalked it up to normal condition for that certain road and went about her business....
yeah, she should have it this is an everyday thing.
maybe she let it go on for thirty minutes and just decided she'd had enough

BTW, Fannie

Did you call in the girl standing up and driving with her foot? I would think you weren't the only one who saw that.  What a shame if nobody called that in. 

I'd feel morally obligated because if I didn't and she killed someone else, I'd feel bad.

I was driving an 18-wheeler and didn't have a cell phone at that time, but several of the other drivers were talking about it on the CB, and someone monitoring the CB said they would call the LE by land-line.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1804 on: October 09, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

That's my point and don't you know they'd love to arrest her arse

Because the LE has not had a presser stating they didn't have any other calls about this, we can't know that. Have we heard anything directly from the LE other than the incident report?
Besides, this is Orlando, baby. They wouldn't even want to touch that "hot potato." Look how the LE treats the Anthonys. Most people think that Orlando is fantasy world and nothing bad could possibly happen there, when that is far from the truth. Look at the Orlando Sentinal crime pages on line.
I think they wouldn't have missed an opportunity to arrest her.  They threw her down on the ground and handcuffed her, the cop jumped out of the car with his gun pulled and aimed at them. LOL
no way they didn't want to touch that "hot potato".  They just couldn't charge her with anything. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: October 09, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

I wouldn't bet on it IM. But anyhow, who says they didn't get more than the one call from Courtney?   
she probably would have said "I called earlier and they're still following me, harassing me, etc.

No, I said "Who said they didn't get MORE THAN THE ONE CALL from Courtney." Some one may have called besides her. How would we know?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1806 on: October 09, 2009, 10:04:22 AM »

Good Morning.  an angelic monkey

I am up early this morning, not by my choice. I just saw
Haleigh on the Early Show, and that was a whole bunch of nothing. Nothing new except she said the "the other side of the family" has Haleigh and she thinks Haleigh is alive.
    And Crystal and Ron aren't cleared, I've never heard the words, cleared from LE.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: October 09, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

Because the LE has not had a presser stating they didn't have any other calls about this, we can't know that. Have we heard anything directly from the LE other than the incident report?
Besides, this is Orlando, baby. They wouldn't even want to touch that "hot potato." Look how the LE treats the Anthonys. Most people think that Orlando is fantasy world and nothing bad could possibly happen there, when that is far from the truth. Look at the Orlando Sentinal crime pages on line.
I think they wouldn't have missed an opportunity to arrest her.  They threw her down on the ground and handcuffed her, the cop jumped out of the car with his gun pulled and aimed at them. LOL
no way they didn't want to touch that "hot potato".  They just couldn't charge her with anything. 

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the hippo cage this morning. Gracious, I must not have said anything last night you agree with.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1808 on: October 09, 2009, 10:06:14 AM »

I'm beginning to wonder if Donna Brock is TH follower?  Any thoughts on that? 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1809 on: October 09, 2009, 10:08:32 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...
I don't think ronald has been cleared.  that's a misconception that keeps getting repeated.  remember when his attorney said ronald was at the bottom of the list (of interested parties aka suspects) he wasn't off the list, ever.  I think the cops remain very suspicious of him and are trying to scare misty because they have no hope of scaring ron into any kind of truth.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: October 09, 2009, 10:11:49 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...
I don't think ronald has been cleared.  that's a misconception that keeps getting repeated.  remember when his attorney said ronald was at the bottom of the list (of interested parties aka suspects) he wasn't off the list, ever.  I think the cops remain very suspicious of him and are trying to scare misty because they have no hope of scaring ron into any kind of truth.
Thank-you, I just mentioned that also, the word Cleared has not been used by LE.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1811 on: October 09, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »

Tim Holmseth or is there another TH I have forgotten over the months?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: October 09, 2009, 10:18:08 AM »

I agree, also I have seen so may times LE parse their words about a suspect or POI by outright denying it only to see them arrest the same later on in the investigation

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1813 on: October 09, 2009, 10:24:06 AM »

Yes - him
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1814 on: October 09, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

Yes - him
I never even thought about that, but I'd hope not, he certainly is a kook to the nth degree

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1815 on: October 09, 2009, 10:28:30 AM »

No, I said "Who said they didn't get MORE THAN THE ONE CALL from Courtney." Some one may have called besides her. How would we know?
well, in that case, why did they say it was her word against misty/donna?  I'm not taking up for misty/donna, no way, I just think courtney is a bit of a drama queen and is embellishing her story.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1816 on: October 09, 2009, 10:30:00 AM »

no, don't take it personally!  I'm no fan of misty, I just think courtney is exaggerating.  kisses 

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the hippo cage this morning. Gracious, I must not have said anything last night you agree with.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1817 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:06 AM »

Good morning

Im not agreeing or disagreeing with anyone, just catching up & thinking this all thru.  There is something distinct that just does not jive with the theory that Ron is at fault & he is the one who has kept Misty hushed...he's the one who asked for the divorce, if he had something that he did not want her to say its  reasonable to conclude that he would have held her under his thumb, especially with his reported temperament.   She keeps saying she didnt want the divorce, that doesnt sound like a girl who is dying to get away from her husband.   Look, Im not taking up for the buttwipe BUT there are factors that do not point to him being responsible for Haleigh's fate - but he is way responsible for leaving his children with a druggie drop out hoe minor girlfriend & a quite a bit more.   Frankly I think the whole lot of them arent worth the dirt they walk on.   Life is all a matter of choices, for the life of me I'll never get why people would choose to remain ignorant, live in moral compromise & have no conscious regard for their own lives much less anyone else.

I cant wait for a few things to finally get cleared up because I see a dedicated to victims man getting dragged down in the mud with the low lives, and that is Tim Miller.   I dont give a hoot if this woman with Misty volunteered for TES or not, I know whatever Tim Miller has done or arranged is with the best of intentions & he does not deserve the scrutiny or doubts after all he has seen & done on the ground running every time he answers the call.  If some other individual did something inappropriate on their own time whether they volunteered for him or not, that is on them.   He certainly doesnt deserve an ungrateful little witch turning on him because it didnt work out to her advantage...that is exactly what Misty did with or without Ron's blessing.   Between what the Anthonys did to him & now this, bless his heart its amazing he still continues his mission.   If this trend continues Im afraid we will have a lot less people wanting to volunteer to search for missing persons due to their personal lives being investigated & the possibility that their actions would become scrutinized.  It begs the question, then flipping what because guess what people unfortunately in this screwed up society we will have more victims of violent crime.  The depravity seen in these cases on all sorts of levels is just too muckin fuch and yet why arent lessons learned & more than a handful in comparison to our general population reaching to do constructive things to prevent the horrors we find ourselves glued to our screens over.   Today is one of those days, much like a few decades of them when I just stop and ask WHY, dam it wake up WHY!
Great post Cappy.  TY

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: October 09, 2009, 10:34:15 AM »

How convenient for Misty to say the other side of the family has Haleigh 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1819 on: October 09, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »

well, in that case, why did they say it was her word against misty/donna?  I'm not taking up for misty/donna, no way, I just think courtney is a bit of a drama queen and is embellishing her story.

That's exactly how I feel-embellishment. I just don't think no one else would call upon witnessing what was described going on for that legth of time, nor do I think you could hear what someone was yelling out the window going tha fast due to wind noise and traffic noise.........it just doesn't pass the sniff test, and I'm by no means taking up for Misty as there really isn't much I'd put past her

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.