April 19, 2024, 02:53:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495801 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1820 on: October 09, 2009, 10:37:26 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...
I don't think ronald has been cleared.  that's a misconception that keeps getting repeated.  remember when his attorney said ronald was at the bottom of the list (of interested parties aka suspects) he wasn't off the list, ever.  I think the cops remain very suspicious of him and are trying to scare misty because they have no hope of scaring ron into any kind of truth.

I agree, also I have seen so may times LE parse their words about a suspect or POI by outright denying it only to see them arrest the same later on in the investigation

yes, that's what I've been thinking lately.  here's my thoughts on it currently, subject to change at any time LOL

I think they both are covering for each other.  I think TN's connections through her job first made them less suspicious of ron or they were being nice because they knew her.  misty was the last one to see Haleigh, so they concentrate on misty (as they should have).  Then, the stories don't add up and ron has a tight alibi supposedly, so they try to crack misty only they're shocked at how she sticks to her story.  I think ron getting TM's hinky meter up is no small thing.  I believe ron is somehow legally culpable, and without a doubt morally culpable for leaving misty in charge of his kids.  I don't like misty but I see ron's family as using her as a scapegoat when it comes down to saving ron from whatever he's done (probably had drugs in the home).
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1821 on: October 09, 2009, 10:40:44 AM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

That's my point and don't you know they'd love to arrest her arse
no, don't take it personally!  I'm no fan of misty, I just think courtney is exaggerating.  kisses 

Because the LE has not had a presser stating they didn't have any other calls about this, we can't know that. Have we heard anything directly from the LE other than the incident report?
Besides, this is Orlando, baby. They wouldn't even want to touch that "hot potato." Look how the LE treats the Anthonys. Most people think that Orlando is fantasy world and nothing bad could possibly happen there, when that is far from the truth. Look at the Orlando Sentinal crime pages on line.
I think they wouldn't have missed an opportunity to arrest her.  They threw her down on the ground and handcuffed her, the cop jumped out of the car with his gun pulled and aimed at them. LOL
no way they didn't want to touch that "hot potato".  They just couldn't charge her with anything. 

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the hippo cage this morning. Gracious, I must not have said anything last night you agree with.
I thought I posted something but don't see it.

Fanny, sorry if it seemed that way!!  I just think courtney was exaggerating!  Please don't take it personally!  I'm sorry if I hurt you.   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1822 on: October 09, 2009, 10:48:41 AM »

Well, I for one still believe, just as I always have, that Ronald knows more then he is saying and I dont care if he has been "cleared" he is still a suspect, and in my eyes had more to do with this whole thing then any of us knows,  I still believe Misty had her part also and I am in no way taking up for her, just saying that now that they are no longer together, that I believe she is the weakest link and without Ronald to tell her every move and coach her on what to say, just maybe she will say something now..something that will lead LE to Haleigh, and then to the truth about what happened and who all had a part in it...
I don't think ronald has been cleared.  that's a misconception that keeps getting repeated.  remember when his attorney said ronald was at the bottom of the list (of interested parties aka suspects) he wasn't off the list, ever.  I think the cops remain very suspicious of him and are trying to scare misty because they have no hope of scaring ron into any kind of truth.

I agree, also I have seen so may times LE parse their words about a suspect or POI by outright denying it only to see them arrest the same later on in the investigation

yes, that's what I've been thinking lately.  here's my thoughts on it currently, subject to change at any time LOL

I think they both are covering for each other.  I think TN's connections through her job first made them less suspicious of ron or they were being nice because they knew her.  misty was the last one to see Haleigh, so they concentrate on misty (as they should have).  Then, the stories don't add up and ron has a tight alibi supposedly, so they try to crack misty only they're shocked at how she sticks to her story.  I think ron getting TM's hinky meter up is no small thing.  I believe ron is somehow legally culpable, and without a doubt morally culpable for leaving misty in charge of his kids.  I don't like misty but I see ron's family as using her as a scapegoat when it comes down to saving ron from whatever he's done (probably had drugs in the home).

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!  I too have so much respect and admiriation for TM, and like I said have only seen him make stmts that were "not glowing" towards the family only twice.....and you no doubt know the other one I'm talking about.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: October 09, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »

Interesting comment on Blink's site - read #33 and 34 - regarding Donna Brock and TES and more.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-files-for-divorce-from-misty/
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:20 AM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

That's my point and don't you know they'd love to arrest her arse
no, don't take it personally!  I'm no fan of misty, I just think courtney is exaggerating.  kisses 

Because the LE has not had a presser stating they didn't have any other calls about this, we can't know that. Have we heard anything directly from the LE other than the incident report?
Besides, this is Orlando, baby. They wouldn't even want to touch that "hot potato." Look how the LE treats the Anthonys. Most people think that Orlando is fantasy world and nothing bad could possibly happen there, when that is far from the truth. Look at the Orlando Sentinal crime pages on line.
I think they wouldn't have missed an opportunity to arrest her.  They threw her down on the ground and handcuffed her, the cop jumped out of the car with his gun pulled and aimed at them. LOL
no way they didn't want to touch that "hot potato".  They just couldn't charge her with anything. 

You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the hippo cage this morning. Gracious, I must not have said anything last night you agree with.
I thought I posted something but don't see it.

Fanny, sorry if it seemed that way!!  I just think courtney was exaggerating!  Please don't take it personally!  I'm sorry if I hurt you.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1825 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:23 AM »

Interesting comment on Blink's site - read #33 and 34 - regarding Donna Brock and TES and more.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/10/06/haleigh-cummings-case-ron-cummings-files-for-divorce-from-misty/
Thanks 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1826 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:57 AM »

I admit I am not fully knowledgeable in this case as I missed a lot when I was dealing with my family matters.  I googled TH and found this:

http://www.writeintoaction.com/9-26-09%20Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf

I do remember reading where KP was fired by Crystal, but WOW, is this why?  she was dirty?

I've never understood why some people were suspicious of Crystal but this makes me wonder.  Anyway care to give me a quick rundown?  Maybe I've been too hard on Nancy. lol
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: October 09, 2009, 11:18:46 AM »

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: October 09, 2009, 11:24:00 AM »

Ron's lawyer said that the doors to PDM were " fingerprint " activated.
Therefore, they could track when he came in.
We have proximity passes at my work. They can track any time I use my card.
They can't say 100 % for sure if I was there or not. Only when my card was used.
If we go to a meeting,lunch or leave the building and come back in a group
( shift change like at Ron's place ) only one person in the group is tracked as being back.
What I am trying to say is that Ron could have left and then come back and got back in as part of a group. And a different group. Making it look as if he was there the entire time. He worked an extra shift till 3 am. Odd considering that he made 20 calls to Misty. Can't see him making those calls and just letting it go, working an extra shift, goes to store to get beer and ciggies. I doubt if he made those calls because he was worried about the kids, probably more worried if Misty was with someone else given the events of the weekend. Oh, and they could only track two calls from PDM area to her cell.  Why is that ?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1829 on: October 09, 2009, 11:25:08 AM »

Did anyone see all the friends on Donna Brock's myspace before she made it private?  I just found a post on Steph Watt's blog that Katrina Belcher Sykes was also a friend of hers! 

Also I found some funny post about our Boo211 being the "Donna"  I said yesterday the irony of the name - I knew it would get someone!  ha ha!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1830 on: October 09, 2009, 11:29:25 AM »

I admit I am not fully knowledgeable in this case as I missed a lot when I was dealing with my family matters.  I googled TH and found this:

I do remember reading where KP was fired by Crystal, but WOW, is this why?  she was dirty?

I've never understood why some people were suspicious of Crystal but this makes me wonder.  Anyway care to give me a quick rundown?  Maybe I've been too hard on Nancy. lol

Nothing in this case makes any sense, but we are talkig about a guy (TH) who is suing everyone and wrote a song about HaLeigh calling her trailer trash, and has died and come back in his rectum filled with maggots..............if it were anyone but him I might think twice. KP.....no comment about her as I have no clue, but IMO she wasn't the best person to represent Crystal.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: October 09, 2009, 11:31:54 AM »

Did anyone see all the friends on Donna Brock's myspace before she made it private?  I just found a post on Steph Watt's blog that Katrina Belcher Sykes was also a friend of hers! 

Also I found some funny post about our Boo211 being the "Donna"  I said yesterday the irony of the name - I knew it would get someone!  ha ha!

LOL, I noticed that assumption too all over the boards yesterday that Boo211 was "the Donna" LMAO

I saw her myspace, but didn't see all her friends.

[
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1832 on: October 09, 2009, 11:35:41 AM »

Hello again, Monkeys & guests,

I found DOT traffic cameras, I need to find Seminole County, Lake Mary Blvd, I-4, where is located.
The logic is I am curious to see if this "road rage incident" could have been recorded or on tape on traffic cams.
We would not be privy to that information if it were or not, just saying if there were a report filed and there isn't would there
be evidence in traffic cams?

This is not the traffic cam but just cameras for Florida for this search or reference.

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx

http://www.fl511.com/

Could anyone Monkey remember was Misty & Donna driving North?  I remembered, everything, except the direction, the Cams
are detailed in what direction to give details of traffic.  I think it was North from Orlando towards Daytona?  Does that sound
close? TIA  The Cams just mean traffic updates, I just am nosey to see if the cams could also record that incident or any other.
last night ng reporter said she was en route to her lawyers office so maybe google her lawyer find the address then mapquest the spot of incident to her atty ... i guess

Hi Penny for your thoughts,

That is a good idea for next time for reference.

HH and Heart said the direction was east...I found where they should have been: Central, East, I-4 at Lk Mary Blvd

http://www.fl511.com/Cameras.aspx?regionFilter=Central&roadwayFilter=I-4&directionFilter=East

The rage incident should have been filmed at area according to my calculations or the video icon on this site.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1833 on: October 09, 2009, 11:37:47 AM »

LOL, I noticed that assumption too all over the boards yesterday that Boo211 was "the Donna" LMAO

I saw her myspace, but didn't see all her friends.
I saw her Myspace to, and Misty was one of her friends..........but I didnt read about the assumption.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: October 09, 2009, 11:38:31 AM »

Nothing in this case makes any sense, but we are talkig about a guy (TH) who is suing everyone and wrote a song about HaLeigh calling her trailer trash, and has died and come back in his rectum filled with maggots..............if it were anyone but him I might think twice. KP.....no comment about her as I have no clue, but IMO she wasn't the best person to represent Crystal.
O M F Gosh!  What a piece of crap he is.
Thanks IM, I can forget wasting time believing a word he said.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: October 09, 2009, 11:38:41 AM »

Snipped from the comments at Hal's site in response to t he interview and that the interview was about Misty and not the case.

To Hal-- and all of you who are interested in this case-- you should know part 2 of this interview airs on Monday. Because of time constraints, we split it in two. The SECOND version deals entirely and specifcally with the case. We talk in detail about the night in question, her inconsistencies, her theory of who did it, etc..
Hope you'll tune in.
-Maggie Rodriguez
The Early Show

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: October 09, 2009, 11:39:55 AM »

FatCat, where did you read that about boo211, surely you know thats crazy......you know who thats is,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: October 09, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »

I saw that page that showed KBS as her friend. pretty sure I saved a screenshot but I know several people must have

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1838 on: October 09, 2009, 11:41:12 AM »

Snipped from the comments at Hal's site in response to t he interview and that the interview was about Misty and not the case.

To Hal-- and all of you who are interested in this case-- you should know part 2 of this interview airs on Monday. Because of time constraints, we split it in two. The SECOND version deals entirely and specifcally with the case. We talk in detail about the night in question, her inconsistencies, her theory of who did it, etc..
Hope you'll tune in.
-Maggie Rodriguez
The Early Show

Thank You for that info, hope part2, is better then part 1....lol

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1839 on: October 09, 2009, 11:43:11 AM »

O M F Gosh!  What a piece of crap he is.
Thanks IM, I can forget wasting time believing a word he said.

YW~I don't think you'd even want to see the rest of his bio it's quite disturbing to put it mildly

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.