March 28, 2024, 07:47:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495022 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1840 on: October 09, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »

Ron's lawyer said that the doors to PDM were " fingerprint " activated.
Therefore, they could track when he came in.
We have proximity passes at my work. They can track any time I use my card.
They can't say 100 % for sure if I was there or not. Only when my card was used.
If we go to a meeting,lunch or leave the building and come back in a group
( shift change like at Ron's place ) only one person in the group is tracked as being back.
What I am trying to say is that Ron could have left and then come back and got back in as part of a group. And a different group. Making it look as if he was there the entire time. He worked an extra shift till 3 am. Odd considering that he made 20 calls to Misty. Can't see him making those calls and just letting it go, working an extra shift, goes to store to get beer and ciggies. I doubt if he made those calls because he was worried about the kids, probably more worried if Misty was with someone else given the events of the weekend. Oh, and they could only track two calls from PDM area to her cell.  Why is that ?
I share your concerns, thanks for the info.  I just don't believe his alibi is as airtight as he'd like us to believe and why did he work overtime? that's got my hinky meter going, as well as all the phone calls, sending her brother over, then stopping for cigs and beer.  not to mention what sounded like totally fake cryning (crying or whining, hard to tell) on the 911 call and then hanging up on the dispatcher because he had better people to call.  yeah, mommy comes to mind
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1841 on: October 09, 2009, 11:45:43 AM »

Did anyone see all the friends on Donna Brock's myspace before she made it private?  I just found a post on Steph Watt's blog that Katrina Belcher Sykes was also a friend of hers! 

Also I found some funny post about our Boo211 being the "Donna"  I said yesterday the irony of the name - I knew it would get someone!  ha ha!
FatCat, where did you read that about boo211, surely you know thats crazy......you know who thats is,
someone defended you saying they had seen you on the webcam and you weren't one in the same as the DB that accompanied the minor (MC)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: October 09, 2009, 11:46:45 AM »

Did anyone see all the friends on Donna Brock's myspace before she made it private?  I just found a post on Steph Watt's blog that Katrina Belcher Sykes was also a friend of hers! 

Also I found some funny post about our Boo211 being the "Donna"  I said yesterday the irony of the name - I knew it would get someone!  ha ha!
FatCat, where did you read that about boo211, surely you know thats crazy......you know who thats is,

But of course darling!  I read here --- http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/10/06/misty-cummings-exclusive%e2%80%9di-feel-like-this-has-all-been-a-game-and-i-have-been-played%e2%80%9d/   

3/4 the way down.

I don't always agree but I try to keep up with all the goings on.  I'm nosey and I like you people.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1843 on: October 09, 2009, 12:02:23 PM »

someone defended you saying they had seen you on the webcam and you weren't one in the same as the DB that accompanied the minor (MC)
lol....they didnt see me...Ive never been on webcam.......lol......some people are just silly and talk without knowing anything....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: October 09, 2009, 12:03:51 PM »

I admit I am not fully knowledgeable in this case as I missed a lot when I was dealing with my family matters.  I googled TH and found this:

http://www.writeintoaction.com/9-26-09%20Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf

I do remember reading where KP was fired by Crystal, but WOW, is this why?  she was dirty?

I've never understood why some people were suspicious of Crystal but this makes me wonder.  Anyway care to give me a quick rundown?  Maybe I've been too hard on Nancy. lol

Nothing in this case makes any sense, but we are talkig about a guy (TH) who is suing everyone and wrote a song about HaLeigh calling her trailer trash, and has died and come back in his rectum filled with maggots..............if it were anyone but him I might think twice. KP.....no comment about her as I have no clue, but IMO she wasn't the best person to represent Crystal.

ok you heard IM's take on it.  Now I want to say -  I only have an interest on the parts of person's in power taking advantage of the law.   And if he and the others involved are telling the truth about a fake search and with KP being involved in seeing evidence from the crime scene and getting inside information from person's of power(Peggy Cone PCSO - head of Haleigh case) that is against the law and not exceptable.

I do not care what TH has stated in his past.  I only care about the facts involving this case which may or may not include some bad behavior by key players which could have swayed the direction of this case.  That is all jmo.

And I only brought him up this morning because I do not think Ron has told Misty to point fingers at Crystal's family I think that is coming from someone else.  And I think that someone else could be Donna Brock - TES person who would possible know about this fake search - with a searcher & search dog that is possibly used by TES.  That is all just my thoughts.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1845 on: October 09, 2009, 12:16:06 PM »

lol....they didnt see me...Ive never been on webcam.......lol......some people are just silly and talk without knowing anything....
You can say that again 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: October 09, 2009, 12:16:38 PM »

Ron's lawyer said that the doors to PDM were " fingerprint " activated.
Therefore, they could track when he came in.
We have proximity passes at my work. They can track any time I use my card.
They can't say 100 % for sure if I was there or not. Only when my card was used.
If we go to a meeting,lunch or leave the building and come back in a group
( shift change like at Ron's place ) only one person in the group is tracked as being back.
What I am trying to say is that Ron could have left and then come back and got back in as part of a group. And a different group. Making it look as if he was there the entire time. He worked an extra shift till 3 am. Odd considering that he made 20 calls to Misty. Can't see him making those calls and just letting it go, working an extra shift, goes to store to get beer and ciggies. I doubt if he made those calls because he was worried about the kids, probably more worried if Misty was with someone else given the events of the weekend. Oh, and they could only track two calls from PDM area to her cell.  Why is that ?
I share your concerns, thanks for the info.  I just don't believe his alibi is as airtight as he'd like us to believe and why did he work overtime? that's got my hinky meter going, as well as all the phone calls, sending her brother over, then stopping for cigs and beer.  not to mention what sounded like totally fake cryning (crying or whining, hard to tell) on the 911 call and then hanging up on the dispatcher because he had better people to call.  yeah, mommy comes to mind

I thought I read the doors were fingerprint activated after Ron left.  And thank you for putting your theory down about Ron leaving work.  When I see it in print by someone it makes it a little easier to understand your point of view.  I've worked at buildings w/those cards and can see that happening with the group thing - just never saw it written and thought out like that.

And the cell towers have always bothered me.  I wish we could get a screen shot of Art when he was on NG with the screen of the towers in the background.  I think some pings on towers were circled for Ron's phone.  Maybe I'll play with it today and see if I can actually do it and bring it here.  I'm not real good with pic's but I've been practising! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: October 09, 2009, 12:16:58 PM »

Yesterday there were several posts and posters asking who Boo211 was.  Though I did not ask, I was happy to see the question out there as I do not know either.  There was no response. Based on this quote stack Boo211 = higherhopes ?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1848 on: October 09, 2009, 12:21:13 PM »

Has anyone seen Wykes?  I miss her posts. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1849 on: October 09, 2009, 12:27:13 PM »

I saw her here he day before yesterday, but not since then...although she did make a annoucment that her page was gonna be shut down because of the site she was using and she would have to begin redoing it to another site and that if she was gone for any lenghth of time that would be the reason, so maybe thats why...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1850 on: October 09, 2009, 12:33:08 PM »

I admit I am not fully knowledgeable in this case as I missed a lot when I was dealing with my family matters.  I googled TH and found this:

http://www.writeintoaction.com/9-26-09%20Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf

I do remember reading where KP was fired by Crystal, but WOW, is this why?  she was dirty?

I've never understood why some people were suspicious of Crystal but this makes me wonder.  Anyway care to give me a quick rundown?  Maybe I've been too hard on Nancy. lol

Nothing in this case makes any sense, but we are talkig about a guy (TH) who is suing everyone and wrote a song about HaLeigh calling her trailer trash, and has died and come back in his rectum filled with maggots..............if it were anyone but him I might think twice. KP.....no comment about her as I have no clue, but IMO she wasn't the best person to represent Crystal.

ok you heard IM's take on it.  Now I want to say -  I only have an interest on the parts of person's in power taking advantage of the law.   And if he and the others involved are telling the truth about a fake search and with KP being involved in seeing evidence from the crime scene and getting inside information from person's of power(Peggy Cone PCSO - head of Haleigh case) that is against the law and not exceptable.

I do not care what TH has stated in his past.  I only care about the facts involving this case which may or may not include some bad behavior by key players which could have swayed the direction of this case.  That is all jmo.

And I only brought him up this morning because I do not think Ron has told Misty to point fingers at Crystal's family I think that is coming from someone else.  And I think that someone else could be Donna Brock - TES person who would possible know about this fake search - with a searcher & search dog that is possibly used by TES.  That is all just my thoughts.

They may, I thought you were alluding to the Courtney being tied into TH. Also, wasn't the "fake search" done by BL Starke ang Gunny? I talked to Marie about that and she told me some interesting stuff, the sheet they found was so old it had weeds and roots growing thru it, and the toys were not any of Haleigh, nor anything she'd have ever been interested in playing with.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1851 on: October 09, 2009, 12:35:22 PM »

She has been over in the Lindey Baum thread, which believe it or not is as crazy as this one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1852 on: October 09, 2009, 12:40:33 PM »

Yesterday there were several posts and posters asking who Boo211 was.  Though I did not ask, I was happy to see the question out there as I do not know either.  There was no response. Based on this quote stack Boo211 = higherhopes ?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1853 on: October 09, 2009, 12:49:53 PM »

I got bumped right out and couldn't get back in here.  There is an all points bulletin out for Louise Brock now

HaleighNewzIf anyone has information about the possible Louise Brock and Donna Brock connection, please email me at haleighnewz@comcast.net. Thankson :
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1854 on: October 09, 2009, 12:52:58 PM »

I got bumped right out and couldn't get back in here.  There is an all points bulletin out for Louise Brock now

HaleighNewzIf anyone has information about the possible Louise Brock and Donna Brock connection, please email me at haleighnewz@comcast.net. Thankson :

I'm so mixed up, is Louise, Donna's sister, and why is there an all points bulletin out for her   
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1855 on: October 09, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

lol...all points bulletin, so much drama, and all because Misty and her driver got into a little sniff with another ummm driver.......

We need some info of where HaLeigh is, I am on my 2cd braclett, the first one which was pink broke, I promised Crystal I wouldnt take it off until HaLeigh was found and now I am wearing my purple one, I just ran off 50 more posters to put up during my next drive around........God I wish HaLeigh would be found and all this othe stuff will go away then..

MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1856 on: October 09, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »

It just aired here and I watched.
Yesterday Misty looked rather nice and well put together and was fairly articulate.
Today she was back in I am only seventeen.... poor little me mode.
When she leaves her hair down she looks much younger and she looked about 14 today.
I only caught one grammatical error.
She is saying someone in Crystal's family has Haleigh and that she thinks Haleigh is still alive
She said that she and Ron might get back together when this is all over....I think that he BS he is telling her.
I don't think Misty had anything to do with the way she looked on the show. She was probably told to bring the find haleigh tee-shirt and the studio staff do the rest with make-up and hair.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: October 09, 2009, 01:00:27 PM »

@HaleighNewz There appears to be a line forming for possible self-injectors into the story....about 2 hours ago from web in reply to HaleighNewz

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: October 09, 2009, 01:04:21 PM »

It just aired here and I watched.
Yesterday Misty looked rather nice and well put together and was fairly articulate.
Today she was back in I am only seventeen.... poor little me mode.
When she leaves her hair down she looks much younger and she looked about 14 today.
I only caught one grammatical error.
She is saying someone in Crystal's family has Haleigh and that she thinks Haleigh is still alive
She said that she and Ron might get back together when this is all over....I think that he BS he is telling her.
I don't think Misty had anything to do with the way she looked on the show. She was probably told to bring the find haleigh tee-shirt and the studio staff do the rest with make-up and hair.

Hi MyView and welcome.
I agree with you on Misty's makeup and dress on the Early Show this morning.  I think the makeup was a bit much.

Heart
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1859 on: October 09, 2009, 01:08:15 PM »

Good morning everyone, im FINALLY caught up...

Do you guys think poor lil butterbean is wondering why all this crazy drama stuff is going on (obviously he has some young knowlege that crazy not normal chit is going on) and wondering why his dad and everyone else isnt just out looking for his sissy???   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.