April 26, 2024, 01:22:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496060 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: October 09, 2009, 01:08:49 PM »

I admit I am not fully knowledgeable in this case as I missed a lot when I was dealing with my family matters.  I googled TH and found this:

http://www.writeintoaction.com/9-26-09%20Holmseth%20Affidavit.pdf

I do remember reading where KP was fired by Crystal, but WOW, is this why?  she was dirty?

I've never understood why some people were suspicious of Crystal but this makes me wonder.  Anyway care to give me a quick rundown?  Maybe I've been too hard on Nancy. lol

Now that you are saying you haven't been here much, I understand you post to Searching this morning. I would suggest you read back some, and then maybe you would understand what was going on.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: October 09, 2009, 01:12:09 PM »

hangnon2hope A missing child and yet Putnam County Law Enforcement has yet to bring a possible key witness back to Florida for questioning. WHY?  about 1 hour ago from web

hangnon2hope Why wasn't Tommy and the rest of the family questioned in depth back in Feb? LE had the phone records, knew about the calls back then. WHY?  42 minutes ago from web

hangnon2hope Key players in the abduction of a HaLeigh were not given LDTs as a part of the investigation even though LE told the public they were. WHY?  38 minutes ago from web

hangnon2hope Who ever has HaLeigh needs to bring her home. THIS CASE WILL NOT GO AWAY. We will see to it!  37 minutes ago from web

hangnon2hope We will never stop. The truth will come out. The walls are crumbling. Bring HaLeigh home. If you know where she is call LE. End this now!  35 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/hangnon2hope

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1862 on: October 09, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »

Good morning everyone, im FINALLY caught up...

Do you guys think poor lil butterbean is wondering why all this crazy drama stuff is going on (obviously he has some young knowlege that crazy not normal chit is going on) and wondering why his dad and everyone else isnt just out looking for his sissy???   
IM, did you ever hear back from Marie?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1863 on: October 09, 2009, 01:19:03 PM »

I got bumped right out and couldn't get back in here.  There is an all points bulletin out for Louise Brock now

HaleighNewzIf anyone has information about the possible Louise Brock and Donna Brock connection, please email me at haleighnewz@comcast.net. Thankson :
http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

People still wondering about the Cummings family friend Louise Brock (61) and Misty's new friend Donna Brock (43). Both are from Georgia.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite

Louise Brock (61) was a woman that was interviewed by the Palatka Daily News about attending the Balloon Release. She traveled from GA.  about 2 hours ago from HootSuite

Louise Brock is a family friend of the Cummings. It is rumored that she is a blogger on an internet board.  about 2 hours ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: October 09, 2009, 01:23:03 PM »

Haleigh Cummings' Stepmom Speaks Out
Stepmom Who Was Last to See Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl Blames "Other Side of Family" for Disappearance

(CBS)  It's been eight months since Haleigh Cummings vanished from her father's trailer home in Satsuma, Fla. Her father's wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, is now a suspect in her disappearance.

Misty, who married Cummings following Haleigh's disappearance, was babysitting Haleigh the night she disappeared.

But on "The Early Show" Misty blamed "the other side of the family" for the girl's disappearance.

"Someone came in and got her, obviously," Misty told "Early Show" co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez, "I feel like it's on the other side of the family that has her."

Rodriguez pointed out Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, said he wants to divorce 17-year-old Misty because of inconsistencies in her story.

In February, Misty claims, she put Haleigh to bed at 8 p.m., but when she woke up around 3:30 a.m. to get some water, the back door was wide open -- and 5-year-old Haleigh was gone.

Misty told Rodriguez the divorce is about the pressure the couple is facing, not her story of what happened the night Haleigh disappeared.

"He tells me, it's just too much pressure on us right now. And you know, I got family problems. My family's trying to start problems. It's just too hard," she said.

"He believes me. He doesn't think I had anything to do with Haleigh going missing."

In response to people and Florida police, who believe Misty is a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, Misty said, "They just need to move on and look for the right person because they're focusing on me, and I'm not the one who has Haleigh. I don't know where she is so they need to look for the person that does have Haleigh."

Misty took a polygraph test and failed. She told Rodriguez someone told her she may have failed because she feels like Haleigh's disappearance is her fault because she was the last person seen with Haleigh.

Ronald was working the overnight shift as a crane operator on the night of February 9. When he returned home his daughter was gone.

Ronald said in February, "Somebody has her, they have her hid. I just want my daughter back, that's it."

Misty was also babysitting Haleigh's brother Ronald.

Misty said on "The Early Show" she loved Haleigh and Ronald. She said these months without Haleigh have been "hard."

"I just want everything to be back to normal. I want Haleigh home," Misty said.

Misty said she still believes Haleigh is alive.

Misty and Ronald married a month after Haleigh's disappearance, but they've recently separated. Misty said she believes Ronald will go through with the divorce.

"If that's what happens, it happens. You know, we're going to still stay in contact," Misty said. "And if something happens down the road, then we might end up back together. I don't know."

Misty said she doesn't fear she's going to be arrested.

"I'm always being told all kinds of different things, so I just don't even pay attention to them," she said.

Florida police launched an extensive search for Haleigh after her disappearance. Officials say they've received more than four thousand tips, but appear no closer to knowing what happened to Haleigh than they were the morning she disappeared.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/09/earlyshow/main5373810.shtml

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: October 09, 2009, 01:27:49 PM »

Video  Haleigh Cummings Stepmom Speaks

Misty Cummings, Stepmom of Haleigh Cummings,
spoke out about her innocence in the case.
She was the last person to see the missing girl.

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=5373838n&tag=related;photovideo

Heart
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1866 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:32 PM »

Did anyone ever decide where Teresa lives?  If she lives 84 miles away, as Heart and someone else was investigating, how in H--l did she make it to Ron's home in five minutes?  That is what she said in the interview she gave to Greta. Not only did she make it that fast after being woke up, getting dressed, etc, she also just happened to bring with her an 8x10 of Haleigh.
How did she know that by the time she got there, they wouldn't have already have found her?
Why did she think that they would need an 8x10?

2 4 1
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: October 09, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »

Haleigh’s Stepmom Maintains Innocence On National TV
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/9/haleighs_stepmom_maintains_innocence_on_national_tv.html

Missing Fla. Girl's Stepmom: Relatives Responsible
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,563220,00.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: October 09, 2009, 01:37:53 PM »

Did anyone ever decide where Teresa lives?  If she lives 84 miles away, as Heart and someone else was investigating, how in H--l did she make it to Ron's home in five minutes?  That is what she said in the interview she gave to Greta. Not only did she make it that fast after being woke up, getting dressed, etc, she also just happened to bring with her an 8x10 of Haleigh.
How did she know that by the time she got there, they wouldn't have already have found her?

Hi SuzieQ, no I have not locked down where TN actually lives. The 80 something miles was info that came from another poster.

However I do recall that that question was posed to Cobra, TJ and Art on one of the Blogger Talk Radio shows and their response was that TN lived  close to the 202 Green Ln address. And that the time that TN made it to the Green Lane address from where she was on the morning of 2/10/09 was not unreasonable.

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1869 on: October 09, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.

I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1870 on: October 09, 2009, 01:39:58 PM »

I have wondered this same exact thing but since I was out of the loop for awhile, I thought maybe I had misunderstood something.  I'm glad you asked.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1871 on: October 09, 2009, 01:43:27 PM »

If Teresa lived that close, why would Ron call Tommy to go check the house? It would make more sense to call his Mom to go check on the kids.

2 4 1
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: October 09, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARTemyHedA&feature=channel

HaLeigh has been missing 8 months.......this is beautiful...its time for her to come home.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1873 on: October 09, 2009, 01:52:35 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yARTemyHedA&feature=channel

HaLeigh has been missing 8 months.......this is beautiful...its time for her to come home.

Thank you HH that one was beautiful. 
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1874 on: October 09, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »

I never doubted she was living or staying somewhere close to her son's place, but did always wonder why she brought along the photo.

Are you the same SuzieQ from another Board?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 09, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »

AUDIO: Tim Miller with TES on Misty's Whereabouts the Night Haleigh Vanished

TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN

New audio is now available with Texas EquuSearch Director TIm Miller and 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida News Network regarding the search for missing 9-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL.

In this audio clip, FNN's Rozie Franco talks to Tim Miller about a possible lead on Misty's whereabouts February 9, 2009 --the night Haleigh was taken from her home.

AUDIO: FNN's Rozie Franco with Tim MIller of TES  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406053.php

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1876 on: October 09, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.

I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.

O4B~I thought your post was very diplomatic IMO. Just because other may disagree doesn't mean it is an attack on the poster.

O/T...........how are things for you lately an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: October 09, 2009, 02:04:58 PM »

And I believe every word Tim said, this is the truth as far as Im concerned and Misty was not at home!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1878 on: October 09, 2009, 02:06:27 PM »

I never doubted she was living or staying somewhere close to her son's place, but did always wonder why she brought along the photo.

Are you the same SuzieQ from another Board?

NOOOOOOOOO I only post at SM.

2 4 1
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: October 09, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »

Fanny,

Maybe getting up at the crack of Dawn, and not having enough coffee makes me grumpy too.
And I have been up since the crack of Dawn myself this morning, and getting up at the crack of Dawn always makes me feel bad.

I want Haleigh home too, and this whole thing has gone beyond criminal and pitiful. I feel she is in heaven too.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.