April 19, 2024, 08:59:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495845 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: October 09, 2009, 02:08:45 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.

I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.

O4B~I thought your post was very diplomatic IMO. Just because other may disagree doesn't mean it is an attack on the poster.

O/T...........how are things for you lately an angelic monkey

Did you make it to work on time after having to get up at the crack of Dawn? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1881 on: October 09, 2009, 02:09:34 PM »

If Teresa lived that close, why would Ron call Tommy to go check the house? It would make more sense to call his Mom to go check on the kids.
There could be a multitude of reasons why Ron contacted Tommy and not TN but I don't think any of us are privy to them.  He may have contacted her, we don't know that. It took 7 months for us to find out that he contacted Tommy.  TN may not have been home at the time he was attempting to contact Misty. Who knows. We don't.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1882 on: October 09, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »

And I believe every word Tim said, this is the truth as far as Im concerned and Misty was not at home!!
WOW~that was exactly what I mentioned earlier......he talks about their lifestyle being driven by drugs and how poor Jr is still in that mix, he mentions these "two" people. Looks like he's not real happy with either of them, and I think most of us understand how frustrated he must be. 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1883 on: October 09, 2009, 02:15:29 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.

I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.

O4B~I thought your post was very diplomatic IMO. Just because other may disagree doesn't mean it is an attack on the poster.

Did you make it to work on time after having to get up at the crack of Dawn? 

I did, but I overslept as usual

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1884 on: October 09, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: October 09, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »

AUDIO: Tim Miller with TES on Misty's Whereabouts the Night Haleigh Vanished

TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN

New audio is now available with Texas EquuSearch Director TIm Miller and 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida News Network regarding the search for missing 9-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL.

In this audio clip, FNN's Rozie Franco talks to Tim Miller about a possible lead on Misty's whereabouts February 9, 2009 --the night Haleigh was taken from her home.

AUDIO: FNN's Rozie Franco with Tim MIller of TES  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406053.php

TM means six weeks after the first polygraph?  How very sad that this could not be nailed down than.  I guess none of the drugies involved could keep there story straight enough to make crediable witnesses.  Poor Haleigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1886 on: October 09, 2009, 02:19:02 PM »

Did anyone ever decide where Teresa lives?  If she lives 84 miles away, as Heart and someone else was investigating, how in H--l did she make it to Ron's home in five minutes?  That is what she said in the interview she gave to Greta. Not only did she make it that fast after being woke up, getting dressed, etc, she also just happened to bring with her an 8x10 of Haleigh.
How did she know that by the time she got there, they wouldn't have already have found her?
Why did she think that they would need an 8x10?
I know and none of that makes sense. That 8x10 picture has always bothered me, unless the pic was already in the home 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1887 on: October 09, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.

I meant to highlight this O4B, what a great way to look at things, I know just reading that helps me to learn to "not sweat the small stuff" and focus on what we are blessed with an angelic monkey

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: October 09, 2009, 02:20:31 PM »

Fanny,

You are always nice, and not only that you have a great sense of humor, and you make me laugh everytime I see your avi 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: October 09, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

If Teresa lived that close, why would Ron call Tommy to go check the house? It would make more sense to call his Mom to go check on the kids.
There could be a multitude of reasons why Ron contacted Tommy and not TN but I don't think any of us are privy to them.  He may have contacted her, we don't know that. It took 7 months for us to find out that he contacted Tommy.  TN may not have been home at the time he was attempting to contact Misty. Who knows. We don't.

There is a news article out there where TN actually says this.  She says that if Ron was worried about the children he would have called her not Tommy.  It also says something about her proximity to the house I think, not address but something about being close IIRC.  I can't find it right now.  When I do I will post it.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: October 09, 2009, 02:22:06 PM »

Here are the  questions Miller says were asked to Misty on August 19

Question: Did you intentionally withhold any information regarding Haleigh's disappearance?
Answer: No
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know what happened to Haleigh?
Result: 99% deception

Question: Do you know where Haleigh is now?
Result: 95% Deception

Question: Do you know who took Haleigh?
Result: 42% deception

Miller says he was confused by the 42% result, but a polygraph expert who spoke with Miller says that could mean there were multiple people involved, and that something may have happened inside the house that prevented Misty from knowing which person took her away.

Miller goes on to say Misty cried at the results, then stormed out of the room. That's when he says he spoke with Misty, who begged him to let her undergo hypnosis and voice analysis.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/l...2&provider=rss

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1891 on: October 09, 2009, 02:22:10 PM »

AUDIO: Tim Miller with TES on Misty's Whereabouts the Night Haleigh Vanished

TJ Hart/Rozie Franco/FNN

New audio is now available with Texas EquuSearch Director TIm Miller and 97.3 The Sky's news partner The Florida News Network regarding the search for missing 9-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, FL.

In this audio clip, FNN's Rozie Franco talks to Tim Miller about a possible lead on Misty's whereabouts February 9, 2009 --the night Haleigh was taken from her home.

AUDIO: FNN's Rozie Franco with Tim MIller of TES  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5406053.php

Thank you for these links, Heart. Especially the mp3 by TM.

I think Tim is feeling the way most of us here are. Those two kids did not have a chance with the way things were going, and it is a very sad statement about our society that they lived the way they did in a drug-infused environment so long.

And I also believe and always have, that Misty was not home all evening the night Haleigh disappeared.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: October 09, 2009, 02:24:10 PM »

And I believe every word Tim said, this is the truth as far as Im concerned and Misty was not at home!!
WOW~that was exactly what I mentioned earlier......he talks about their lifestyle being driven by drugs and how poor Jr is still in that mix, he mentions these "two" people. Looks like he's not real happy with either of them, and I think most of us understand how frustrated he must be. 
Yes, and I don't blame him, and he spent 12 days with them, and how he didn't go crazy from that, and imagine the frustration.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1893 on: October 09, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »

Did anyone ever decide where Teresa lives?  If she lives 84 miles away, as Heart and someone else was investigating, how in H--l did she make it to Ron's home in five minutes?  That is what she said in the interview she gave to Greta. Not only did she make it that fast after being woke up, getting dressed, etc, she also just happened to bring with her an 8x10 of Haleigh.
How did she know that by the time she got there, they wouldn't have already have found her?
Why did she think that they would need an 8x10?
I know and none of that makes sense. That 8x10 picture has always bothered me, unless the pic was already in the home 

Now see that never bothered me.  I get a vision of my mom getting that call and snatching up a picture on her way out the door.  Because Grammy's always have tons of the pics of the grands sitting around.  Even frig is covered.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1894 on: October 09, 2009, 02:28:46 PM »

Fanny,

Thanks, IM!  I feel like I'm apologizing a lot lately.  I'm trying to be myself, just a nicer version.  LMBO

I'm doing better, thanks for asking.  I know I'm preaching to the choir with you, but death has a way of changing one's perspective.  I'm just trying to be a better person and appreciate what I have.  I hope each new day brings you more peace and joy, and your daughter too.  I keep your family in my prayers.

I'm off to listen to the TM link now (staying on topic) 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: October 09, 2009, 02:32:51 PM »

Yes, and I don't blame him, and he spent 12 days with them, and how he didn't go crazy from that, and imagine the frustration.
LOL, he did say after those 12 days his head was spinning and he didn't know what to believe anymore. Can you imagine having to spend 12 days there That'd be like a sentence to the nut house IMO. I'm feel so bad for him, he can see that Haleigh and now JR are in a madness due to drugs and poor Jr is still there in the midst of it all and there it is heartbreaking. 

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: October 09, 2009, 02:38:35 PM »

Fanny,

Thanks, IM!  I feel like I'm apologizing a lot lately.  I'm trying to be myself, just a nicer version.  LMBO

I'm doing better, thanks for asking.  I know I'm preaching to the choir with you, but death has a way of changing one's perspective.  I'm just trying to be a better person and appreciate what I have.  I hope each new day brings you more peace and joy, and your daughter too.  I keep your family in my prayers.

YW~ I honestly don't think you have aything to apologize for, you've been just fine  

Thanks for the prayers, and mine go out to you too.............and yes the death of a loved one can bring tremendous perspective to your own life and appreciation of the little things we tend to take for granted.

Back on topic That is a great link, I've listened to it over and over and can hear the sadness in Tim's voice, sadness and frustration

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: October 09, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

Fanny,

I lost my sister last summer and I am still not over it yet, so I do understand.  an angelic monkey

I just hope this whole thing can be left in this cage, and not carry on to the next. This is about Haleigh, and not a vehicle to hurt feelings.

I am sorry if you felt you had to apologize to me, you didn't. We have always gotten along, and I just wondered why your first few posts today were directed at my post from last night.
As far as I am concerned, we are still friends.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1898 on: October 09, 2009, 02:45:49 PM »

Fanny,

You are always nice, and not only that you have a great sense of humor, and you make me laugh everytime I see your avi 
thanks NRCG!  an angelic monkey
I love your posts and I'm glad my Avi gives you a chuckle!  I am rarely serious if you knew me IRL, I love laugh and have a good time.  I love a good debate, I just hate bickering and petty stuff. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: October 09, 2009, 02:46:41 PM »

Fanny,

thanks NRCG!  an angelic monkey
I love your posts and I'm glad my Avi gives you a chuckle!  I am rarely serious if you knew me IRL, I love to laugh and have a good time.  I love a good debate, I just hate bickering and petty stuff. 
edit in red!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.