April 26, 2024, 09:10:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496075 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: October 09, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »

Fanny,
I know there were some accusations made and I don't want to get into that and stir up the board again.  I was trying to stop a fight from starting because it seems that Searching is quick to feel offended.  I don't want her feeling unwelcome, so I was trying to point out that I didn't get offended when she disagreed with me and she shouldn't feel personally attacked when someone disagrees with her.  Anyway, I'll try to be more gentle in my posts and maybe I should wait until I've had my coffee next time.  I love my monkey friends and hate to see them attacking each other.  I'm trying to Smile more, find things to be happy about, and when I'm having a crappy day I can at least be glad that I'm alive.

I hope Haleigh is still alive, but if she's not, I have no doubt she's in Heaven just as happy as can be.
You are always nice, and not only that you have a great sense of humor, and you make me laugh everytime I see your avi 
thanks NRCG!  an angelic monkey
I love your posts and I'm glad my Avi gives you a chuckle!  I am rarely serious if you knew me IRL, I love to laugh and have a good time.  I love a good debate, I just hate bickering and petty stuff. 
edit in red!
uhhh.....O4B....I see no Red......of course I could be color blind.....lolololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1901 on: October 09, 2009, 02:49:52 PM »

TM:  TN knew about the threesome with Misty, and it is true. Talks abou the kind of life they are living, dragging these kids with along or leaving them at home, hanging out with thugs and drug addicts ,he talks about what poor little jr has to live with now    He says it's a total disgrace to American society that two people can do this to 2 small children that will never have a chance in this world, and all the $$ and all the resources that could be spent one them......then it sounds like it is edited and he goes on to say two of the most immature and irresponsible people he has ever met.

I wonder who was involved in he threesome??

Transcribed the best I could for those he can't pull up the link.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1902 on: October 09, 2009, 02:51:20 PM »

Has anyone seen Wykes?  I miss her posts. 

Yeah I saw her, she went thatta way!    <--------  ^  -------->   

This case is soooo confusing, I don't know whether I'm coming or going.   
But I do read to stay caught up, and post when possible. 

Thanks FCL, you're so sweet.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1903 on: October 09, 2009, 02:52:03 PM »

Fanny,
I'm sorry about your sister and we can leave it all in this cage as far as I'm concerned.
I didn't have to apologize but if I hurt any feelings, then I wanted to.

This is about Haleigh, and I just listened to TM, how sad is this?  I was particularly struck by the fact that this was known long ago and the Nay Nay letters make me wonder if the cops were trying to sting her, or if she even really wrote them.

Is it sad that TN wasn't even the slightest bit phased about Misty's threesome?  And, the fact that her son was still sharing a bed with her?  I guess they don't worry about stuff like STD's or AIDS in that family.  I can't help but think Haleigh is better off if she is in Heaven, just like I feel Caylee is.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1904 on: October 09, 2009, 02:52:31 PM »

If Teresa lived that close, why would Ron call Tommy to go check the house? It would make more sense to call his Mom to go check on the kids.
There could be a multitude of reasons why Ron contacted Tommy and not TN but I don't think any of us are privy to them.  He may have contacted her, we don't know that. It took 7 months for us to find out that he contacted Tommy.  TN may not have been home at the time he was attempting to contact Misty. Who knows. We don't.

There is a news article out there where TN actually says this.  She says that if Ron was worried about the children he would have called her not Tommy.  It also says something about her proximity to the house I think, not address but something about being close IIRC.  I can't find it right now.  When I do I will post it.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-09-23/story/mistys_brother_she_wasnt_home_the_night_haleigh_cummings_vanished

Teresa Neves, who is Ronald Cummings’ mother, said her son told her he spoke with Tommy Croslin that night but did not tell him to go to the mobile home.

“My son would have called me to check on his kids,” she said.

FCL - Sorry she did not say anything about where she lived.  Just that Ron would have called her to check on the kids, but here is the article.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: October 09, 2009, 02:53:04 PM »

There you are, i figured you were hanging around on a limb somewhere........glad you are here..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: October 09, 2009, 02:54:08 PM »

TM:  TN knew about the threesome with Misty, and it is true. Talks abou the kind of life they are living, dragging these kids with along or leaving them at home, hanging out with thugs and drug addicts ,he talks about what poor little jr has to live with now    He says it's a total disgrace to American society that two people can do this to 2 small children that will never have a chance in this world, and all the $$ and all the resources that could be spent one them......then it sounds like it is edited and he goes on to say two of the most immature and irresponsible people he has ever met.

WBG, Misty and (?) Nay Nay or Amber?? just guessing

TN should have taken those kids out of the house if she knew this was going on (drug stuff) and the only reason she wouldn't IMO is if she doesn't think it's wrong.  is she also a drug user?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: October 09, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

aw shucks Wyks your like the voice of reason with a little snarkiness rolled into one imo!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1908 on: October 09, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »

TN should have taken those kids out of the house if she knew this was going on (drug stuff) and the only reason she wouldn't IMO is if she doesn't think it's wrong.  is she also a drug user?

SORRY!!!  I got in your post  IM ......  my part in RED above (although HH won't see it, she's blind)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: October 09, 2009, 02:57:49 PM »

edit- Forgot to transcribe all........Misty was snorting oxycontin that weekend she had the threesome I never even knew you could snort oxycontin.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1910 on: October 09, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »

SORRY!!!  I got in your post  IM ......  my part in RED above (although HH won't see it, she's blind)

Could be anyone in the area that would trade drugs for sex. Regarding TN, she hit me with a huge red flag when she was talkin about how bitter oxycontin were I have taken tham after a bad car wreck and they are heavily coated as they are time released. I googled info on them and if you crush them, they are bitter (maybe her dr forgot to tell her they weren't supposed to be crushed ), but it's on the warning label. So, why would she say how bitter they were whe she took them unless it was for recreational purposes..............honestly, nothing would surprise me anymore

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1911 on: October 09, 2009, 03:08:16 PM »

have we seen this?

http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=9945

by Rozzie Franco

SATSUMA, FLA. -- Haleigh Cummings had only been missing for four days when Texas-based EquuSearch arrived in Satsuma to help find her.

AUDIO: Tim Miller | Tim Miller 2
Now, eight months later, there is still no trace of the girl, but the one person to have last seen her alive seems to be making the rounds.

Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings, will be back on network TV Friday morning, two days after she was detained in Orlando in an I-4 road rage incident.

According to police, a woman claims she was harassed and terrorized by Croslin-Cummings and EquuSearch member Donna Brock, who was driving the car.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller sent Donna to convince Misty to open up about what really happened to Haleigh, but Miller didn't expect the pair to run into authorities.

"It just shows the mentality again of Misty Cummings. No matter where Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her. That is who Misty Cummings is," he said. "Wouldn't this just be a total embarrassment? Here, your stepdaughter is missing, here this rumor is out there, you are on drugs, you're having threesomes, and now you're being thrown on the ground by the cops."

Reports in the case show Misty has failed five different polygraph tests, but authorities have yet to arrest her.

She will appear on the CBS Early Show today.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: October 09, 2009, 03:08:33 PM »

Did anyone ever decide where Teresa lives?  If she lives 84 miles away, as Heart and someone else was investigating, how in H--l did she make it to Ron's home in five minutes?  That is what she said in the interview she gave to Greta. Not only did she make it that fast after being woke up, getting dressed, etc, she also just happened to bring with her an 8x10 of Haleigh.
How did she know that by the time she got there, they wouldn't have already have found her?
Why did she think that they would need an 8x10?
I know and none of that makes sense. That 8x10 picture has always bothered me, unless the pic was already in the home 

I agree with you both! 

For as zippy-fast as TN seems to have been that night, how did she have enough time to first stop and think think think, hmmm we may need a pic of Haleigh.  Even trying to put myself in her place, thinking what would I do, still don't think that would cross my mind until LE asked for a pic. 

Am thinking I'd be grabbing the nearest clothes and shoes, keys, purse, running out the door, buttoning and zipping on the way to the car.   

And yet, since TN worked for LE as dispatch in another county, maybe that's why she thought of being so prepared and all.  Just sure seems weird to me, along with the rest of you who think so.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1913 on: October 09, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

wow!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: October 09, 2009, 03:12:27 PM »

There you are, i figured you were hanging around on a limb somewhere........glad you are here..

Thanks HH! 

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: October 09, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »

yes, I remember her saying that.  If it passed her flinch test, then there's a reason.  It didn't surprise her at all so that tells me she doesn't get surprised too easily by Ron and Misty and what they do.  My mom would have lost it if she knew I was behaving that way in the first place, let alone in front of my children.  I know we're all raised differently but I like to think they are not the norm.  I have to believe that TN must have led some sort of this same life since she didn't see fit to save the children from this environment.  My family would turn me in in a heartbeat, as I would them, for the children's sake.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: October 09, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »

aw shucks Wyks your like the voice of reason with a little snarkiness rolled into one imo!

Lord knows I do my best.  LOLOL

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: October 09, 2009, 03:15:46 PM »

I hope someone who knows Tim will show him that and ask him to confirm it.  I like Tim, so not bashing him, but it sounds like he didn't know Donna too well.  If he sent her to do that, she should have known better than to hang out the window and act like she did if the mission was a secret one.  JMO
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1918 on: October 09, 2009, 03:16:38 PM »

edit- Forgot to transcribe all........Misty was snorting oxycontin that weekend she had the threesome I never even knew you could snort oxycontin.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: October 09, 2009, 03:17:30 PM »

And again, like I said Tim was trying to help, this Donna woman was there to get Misty to  open up if she could and as of right now we dont know what she may have said to this woman, also the other woman that called raod rage......wait for it.....it will come......everything is connected IMO.......and this is getting completely out of hand......IMO...Misty aint gonna talk to anyone.........not anyone.......saying the same thing over and over has worked for her for this long....so...why change things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.