April 25, 2024, 11:24:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496032 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:16 PM »

TM:  TN knew about the threesome with Misty, and it is true. Talks abou the kind of life they are living, dragging these kids with along or leaving them at home, hanging out with thugs and drug addicts ,he talks about what poor little jr has to live with now    He says it's a total disgrace to American society that two people can do this to 2 small children that will never have a chance in this world, and all the $$ and all the resources that could be spent one them......then it sounds like it is edited and he goes on to say two of the most immature and irresponsible people he has ever met.

I wonder who was involved in he threesome??

Transcribed the best I could for those he can't pull up the link.

edit- Forgot to transcribe all........Misty was snorting oxycontin that weekend she had the threesome I never even knew you could snort oxycontin.

Please they were showing a clip last night on the "VAMPIRE DIARIES" which teens like and watch btw.  Teen girl taking the pill and crushing it right on the desk - didn't show her snorting it but still I was like wtf!  Idk how anyone can do that!  I'm no saint but I imagine OXY gotta burn like He!!.  I know they are bitter cuz I have trouble with pills. 

But I couldn't believe they were showing that on a TV series that teens follow.  What happened to just smoking weed?!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1921 on: October 09, 2009, 03:18:17 PM »

have we seen this?

http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=9945

by Rozzie Franco

SATSUMA, FLA. -- Haleigh Cummings had only been missing for four days when Texas-based EquuSearch arrived in Satsuma to help find her.

AUDIO: Tim Miller | Tim Miller 2
Now, eight months later, there is still no trace of the girl, but the one person to have last seen her alive seems to be making the rounds.

Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings, will be back on network TV Friday morning, two days after she was detained in Orlando in an I-4 road rage incident.

According to police, a woman claims she was harassed and terrorized by Croslin-Cummings and EquuSearch member Donna Brock, who was driving the car.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller sent Donna to convince Misty to open up about what really happened to Haleigh, but Miller didn't expect the pair to run into authorities.

"It just shows the mentality again of Misty Cummings. No matter where Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her. That is who Misty Cummings is," he said. "Wouldn't this just be a total embarrassment? Here, your stepdaughter is missing, here this rumor is out there, you are on drugs, you're having threesomes, and now you're being thrown on the ground by the cops."

Reports in the case show Misty has failed five different polygraph tests, but authorities have yet to arrest her.

She will appear on the CBS Early Show today.

NO, thanks O4B.....

WOW, who would have even thought that one up............. shall we go back to that night and last night and read all the speculation on the boards about this EXACT scenario.

I said Tim would never agree with them acting aggressive and all that, but to find out what happened to a missing child, no one should ever underestimate Tim Miller

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1922 on: October 09, 2009, 03:19:06 PM »

wow!

Are you speechless?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1923 on: October 09, 2009, 03:19:17 PM »

It might not be true still.  We'll see.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: October 09, 2009, 03:22:06 PM »

yes, I remember her saying that.  If it passed her flinch test, then there's a reason.  It didn't surprise her at all so that tells me she doesn't get surprised too easily by Ron and Misty and what they do.  My mom would have lost it if she knew I was behaving that way in the first place, let alone in front of my children.  I know we're all raised differently but I like to think they are not the norm.  I have to believe that TN must have led some sort of this same life since she didn't see fit to save the children from this environment.  My family would turn me in in a heartbeat, as I would them, for the children's sake.

Hmmm.. good points, O4Bull, and I agree! 

Kind of wondering what would cause TN's eyebrows to raise? 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: October 09, 2009, 03:22:25 PM »

Fanny,
I'm sorry about your sister and we can leave it all in this cage as far as I'm concerned.
I didn't have to apologize but if I hurt any feelings, then I wanted to.

This is about Haleigh, and I just listened to TM, how sad is this?  I was particularly struck by the fact that this was known long ago and the Nay Nay letters make me wonder if the cops were trying to sting her, or if she even really wrote them.

Is it sad that TN wasn't even the slightest bit phased about Misty's threesome?  And, the fact that her son was still sharing a bed with her?  I guess they don't worry about stuff like STD's or AIDS in that family.  I can't help but think Haleigh is better off if she is in Heaven, just like I feel Caylee is.

For some reason I have not been able to pull up TM's link. But going by what I am reading in the posts it must be really bad. Is there anything there that explains Donna's role in this whole thing with Misty going to the Early Show? I cannot think for the life of me believe he condones all this, and especially posting all those pictures on her MySpace.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1926 on: October 09, 2009, 03:24:02 PM »

TM:  TN knew about the threesome with Misty, and it is true. Talks abou the kind of life they are living, dragging these kids with along or leaving them at home, hanging out with thugs and drug addicts ,he talks about what poor little jr has to live with now    He says it's a total disgrace to American society that two people can do this to 2 small children that will never have a chance in this world, and all the $$ and all the resources that could be spent one them......then it sounds like it is edited and he goes on to say two of the most immature and irresponsible people he has ever met.

edit- Forgot to transcribe all........Misty was snorting oxycontin that weekend she had the threesome I never even knew you could snort oxycontin.

Please
they were showing a clip last night on the "VAMPIRE DIARIES" which teens like and watch btw.  Teen girl taking the pill and crushing it right on the desk - didn't show her snorting it but still I was like wtf!  Idk how anyone can do that!  I'm no saint but I imagine OXY gotta burn like He!!.  I know they are bitter cuz I have trouble with pills. 

But I couldn't believe they were showing that on a TV series that teens follow.  What happened to just smoking weed?!

No please about it......I watch news and never anything else when I'm home, but could have asked my brother (the family drughead) about the oxy's, but my guess is it must be part of her lifestyle.

Glad my kids don't watch tv

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: October 09, 2009, 03:24:35 PM »

have we seen this?

by Rozzie Franco

SATSUMA, FLA. -- Haleigh Cummings had only been missing for four days when Texas-based EquuSearch arrived in Satsuma to help find her.

Now, eight months later, there is still no trace of the girl, but the one person to have last seen her alive seems to be making the rounds.

Haleigh's stepmother, Misty Croslin-Cummings, will be back on network TV Friday morning, two days after she was detained in Orlando in an I-4 road rage incident.

According to police, a woman claims she was harassed and terrorized by Croslin-Cummings and EquuSearch member Donna Brock, who was driving the car.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller sent Donna to convince Misty to open up about what really happened to Haleigh, but Miller didn't expect the pair to run into authorities.

"It just shows the mentality again of Misty Cummings. No matter where Misty Cummings goes, she takes destruction with her. That is who Misty Cummings is," he said. "Wouldn't this just be a total embarrassment? Here, your stepdaughter is missing, here this rumor is out there, you are on drugs, you're having threesomes, and now you're being thrown on the ground by the cops."

Reports in the case show Misty has failed five different polygraph tests, but authorities have yet to arrest her.

NO! I had not seen this! Thanks for finding it for us!

The author is the same person who interviewed TM in the mp3 released today at: AUDIO: FNN's Rozie Franco with Tim MIller of TES  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

Interesting. WOW.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1928 on: October 09, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »

Quick question......

Where is HaLeigh?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1929 on: October 09, 2009, 03:26:22 PM »

I just hope it comes out ok -   It's a ugly world out there right now in the blogosphere.  The World Wide Web is now the Whining Wacky World.  WS is fighting over a rape.  IS just opened a thread for Haleigh after a day off.  And Twitter is absolutly rabid right now  -  All jmo.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: October 09, 2009, 03:27:47 PM »

I just hope it comes out ok -   It's a ugly world out there right now in the blogosphere.  The World Wide Web is now the Whining Wacky World.  WS is fighting over a rape.  IS just opened a thread for Haleigh after a day off.  And Twitter is absolutly rabid right now  -  All jmo.

Jeeeezzzz..   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: October 09, 2009, 03:28:20 PM »

Quick question......

Very Good Question!  If only we could be the monkeys on R&M's back for 5 minutes.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: October 09, 2009, 03:29:05 PM »

have we seen this?

by Rozzie Franco

NO! I had not seen this! Thanks for finding it for us!

The author is the same person who interviewed TM in the mp3 released today at: AUDIO: FNN's Rozie Franco with Tim MIller of TES  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-10-09_Rozie_Franco_and_Tim_Miller.mp3

Interesting. WOW.

WOW on both of these.........it looks like if it wasn't for Tim Miller, they'd be nowhere.......at least now the pressure is on.

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: October 09, 2009, 03:29:17 PM »

That's why I hang on SM. I guess I lead a sheltered life. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: October 09, 2009, 03:29:54 PM »

Quick question......

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1935 on: October 09, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »

Wow, now that says a lot. I feel so bad for little Jr right now.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: October 09, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Quick question......

The best question!

She should be doing this. She is walking to the school bus here.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: October 09, 2009, 03:31:02 PM »

Quick question......

Very Good Question!  If only we could be the monkeys on R&M's back for 5 minutes.

I think we could take them in 3 flat

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: October 09, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »

Hey were there 2 Tim Miller audio's?  I only heard one, but TJ's site has 2.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: October 09, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »

Island, like I said yesyerday, they are all connected and Tim knew who Donna was and what she ws doing there, and we still dont know if Donna did anything bad yet, all we have heard is the Courtney womans sid eof the story, Im sure that it will come out soon, just like this did, she is involved also...IMO.....I guess it will come out too.....Where's HaLeigh.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.