April 19, 2024, 08:43:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495813 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1940 on: October 09, 2009, 03:32:17 PM »

Back when it was said that an explosion seemed about to happen, I was thinking that meant Ron/Misty or Croslin/Cummings, or all.  Didn't realize it could have included the www.com, ya know?  Seems that many involved around Ron/Misty are falling apart except for them. 

Why are they seemingly so calm in the midst?

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1941 on: October 09, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »

Part 2.............I'm almost afraid to listen, could it get worse  HaleighNewz Part Two of Tim Miller's Audio Interview is on this page. http://ow.ly/tD1Y

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1942 on: October 09, 2009, 03:33:16 PM »

Hey were there 2 Tim Miller audio's?  I only heard one, but TJ's site has 2.

neither of the links on http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=9945 for the mp3s work for me.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: October 09, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »

I just hope it comes out ok -   It's a ugly world out there right now in the blogosphere.  The World Wide Web is now the Whining Wacky World.  WS is fighting over a rape.  IS just opened a thread for Haleigh after a day off.  And Twitter is absolutly rabid right now  -  All jmo.

That's why I hang on SM. I guess I lead a sheltered life. 

I can't help it I'm a news junkie - it's my Oxy!  Usually like minimum 6 windows open, but I only post here.  I luv the monkeys.  Most intelligent non bickering adult site out there imo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1944 on: October 09, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »

Back when it was said that an explosion seemed about to happen, I was thinking that meant Ron/Misty or Croslin/Cummings, or all.  Didn't realize it could have included the www.com, ya know?  Seems that many involved around Ron/Misty are falling apart except for them. 

They arent calm, Wyks...they are arrogant, there;s a difference and its worked for them for 8 months and so they think it will continue to, but all things must come to and end....and there's will too...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1945 on: October 09, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

Oh my - it is TM admitting to Donna Brock being w/Misty and him providing the funds.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1946 on: October 09, 2009, 03:38:05 PM »

Oh my - it is TM admitting to Donna Brock being w/Misty and him providing the funds.
Yep......and now for the truth to come out about Courtney......this is getting crazier by the minute.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1947 on: October 09, 2009, 03:39:10 PM »

Hey were there 2 Tim Miller audio's?  I only heard one, but TJ's site has 2.

neither of the links on http://bbn.frn.com/fis/storydisplay.asp?site=wsky&storyID=9945 for the mp3s work for me.

The first part is what we have already heard.

The third part is at http://bbn.frn.com/fis/stories/Miller%20Interview%20Part-3%20_1_Pub.mp3

I cannot find part 2.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1948 on: October 09, 2009, 03:39:19 PM »

Island, like I said yesyerday, they are all connected and Tim knew who Donna was and what she ws doing there, and we still dont know if Donna did anything bad yet, all we have heard is the Courtney womans sid eof the story, Im sure that it will come out soon, just like this did, she is involved also...IMO.....I guess it will come out too.....Where's HaLeigh.....

I just posted the same above

Don't know about the Courtney part, but I know Tim Miller and his determination to find Haleigh (especially after the thug, druggie comments we just heard)  and to find justice for her...........looks like he was about the only person to step up to the plate. That's what so many were thinking these past 2 nights if you look back over all the forums, not just here but all of them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1949 on: October 09, 2009, 03:40:20 PM »

I just hope it comes out ok -   It's a ugly world out there right now in the blogosphere.  The World Wide Web is now the Whining Wacky World.  WS is fighting over a rape.  IS just opened a thread for Haleigh after a day off.  And Twitter is absolutly rabid right now  -  All jmo.

I can't help it I'm a news junkie - it's my Oxy!  Usually like minimum 6 windows open, but I only post here.  I luv the monkeys.  Most intelligent non bickering adult site out there imo.
I go to IS and WS, what in the world is WS talking about a rape, in the Haleigh case?    Yesterday I commented that I thought TM maybe set it up with Donna to take over and watch Misty. I figured that Tim was being kind because Misty has nowhere to go, and that this Donna would be like a mother figure. After I said it I got criticized about it, and I couldn't figure out why. I did not say anything wrong, I just believed that it looked like that is what Tim was doing, thinking Donna maybe could get through to Misty, I guess this is what was happening.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1950 on: October 09, 2009, 03:40:27 PM »

TM says she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives up what really happened these thugs she hangs with will kill her.  So they tried to get her away with Donna who played the mother role, Misty never went to mall,  yadda yadda, cry me a river.  So Donna took her to get her nails, hair done, new clothes, visit with priest.  And I gather no result because she is too tough and criminal.  I will listen again and see if I miss anything.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1951 on: October 09, 2009, 03:42:30 PM »

Listening to the 2nd audio with Tim Miller..................D@mn, just as we expected..........except I never knew he was part of the weekend before, it was all a setup ::MonkeyEek::He spent the money and had Donna play the momma and take MC to get her nails and hair done and takes her to universal

OMG~he calls them hillbillies

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: October 09, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »

I go to IS and WS, what in the world is WS talking about a rape, in the Haleigh case?    Yesterday I commented that I thought TM maybe set it up with Donna to take over and watch Misty. I figured that Tim was being kind because Misty has nowhere to go, and that this Donna would be like a mother figure. After I said it I got criticized about it, and I couldn't figure out why. I did not say anything wrong, I just believed that it looked like that is what Tim was doing, thinking Donna maybe could get through to Misty, I guess this is what was happening.

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1953 on: October 09, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »

They arent calm, Wyks...they are arrogant, there;s a difference and its worked for them for 8 months and so they think it will continue to, but all things must come to and end....and there's will too...

True, HH.  That would explain it.  Am hoping it won't take too much longer!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: October 09, 2009, 03:45:53 PM »

TM says she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives up what really happened these thugs she hangs with will kill her.  So they tried to get her away with Donna who played the mother role, Misty never went to mall,  yadda yadda, cry me a river.  So Donna took her to get her nails, hair done, new clothes, visit with priest.  And I gather no result because she is too tough and criminal.  I will listen again and see if I miss anything.

Yeah, TM says the reason(s) Misty has not told what she knows is:

(As FCL stated)

1. She is sacred to death of going to jail.

2. If she gives up what really happened these thugs she hangs with will kill her.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: October 09, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

They may have to take in her in like they did like Casey on child endangerment & false police reports, etc.  Tim commented about spending all that time with the hillbillys that she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives it up the thugs/drug people she hangs with will kill her!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: October 09, 2009, 03:52:59 PM »

One last try!!!!!

you would never get it from me as we were on the same page about this, but I do remember getting the scolding myself. But, I've learned not to let the criticism of others bother me, it is my opinion and I am entitled to it just like everyone else. I only wish people who got so offended by the post would just scroll past them and ignore rather than scold us.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: October 09, 2009, 03:53:02 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

They may have to take in her in like they did like Casey on child endangerment & false police reports, etc.  Tim commented about spending all that time with the hillbillys that she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives it up the thugs/drug people she hangs with will kill her!

Well, I guess with the release of this information today, Misty knows who her "new mommy" is and the cat is out of the bag.

So much for getting Misty to tell all.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: October 09, 2009, 03:53:03 PM »

You know it sounds like someone wants us to believe that this party did take please...maybe?

I mean who is he (TM) referring to as the thugs?  WBG, Nay Nay, Joe, ChadE?
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1959 on: October 09, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »

Yeah, TM says the reason(s) Misty has not told what she knows is:

(As FCL stated)

1. She is sacred to death of going to jail.

2. If she gives up what really happened these thugs she hangs with will kill her.

Cant kill her if shes in jail.......   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.