April 24, 2024, 06:37:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495973 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #200 on: October 04, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

Yeah.........after she did laundry w/o soap Rolling Eyes She is a lying sack of shite. lol

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2009, 07:29:13 PM »

Yeah.........after she did laundry w/o soap Rolling Eyes She is a lying sack of shite. lol
You took the words right out of my mouth
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2009, 07:30:30 PM »

Hank is probably angry that someone stole 140 loratabs he could make out very well selling those on the street.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2009, 07:34:58 PM »

hangnon2hope So Hank Sr was up all night reporting the theft of his 140 Loratabs. How long before he tries to pin that on Ron and Misty. Hank, ask Tommy.

did anybody listen to the scanner last night and hear anything about this.....I got this from a tweet....hmmmm  wierd..

I swear, the whole family is addicted to whatever they can get their hands on.  A while back Misty was on a similar drug and wasn't sharing it with her family as she was expected to.  So she was in the doghouse with everyone.  What an unfortunate existence.  So happiness a pillbottle or the nearest supplier.

Man, 140 loratabs sounds like a lot to me. The shape I am in right now with my little pain pills, I wouldn't be back in the world till sometimes next year....

140 Lortabs = 28 day supply allowing for 5 pill a day or approx. 1pill every 4 to 6 hours.  Standard dose for pain management but regular general physicians only give a 3-5 or 10 day supply.  Pain docs are the goldmine business in Central and South Florida.  There is one every two or three blocks down there.

Thanks. That's what I thought. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2009, 07:35:48 PM »

Hank is probably angry that someone stole 140 loratabs he could make out very well selling those on the street.

Absotively right...$5 to $7 a pop.  He's just out of jail and needs money.  But knowing him someone gave him money to go to the doc and he owes that person and is now claiming they are gone so he can keep them himself.  I know waaayyyyy too many horrible people.  If I keep posting what I know about those kind of peeps it's gonna look bad too. lol  Lots of drug activity in my NW FL area too.  Pharmacist from up here won't even look at a script from down south because of the quantity.  All this makes it so bad for the people who actually need pain management.  It's so sad!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2009, 07:38:40 PM »

Absotively right...$5 to $7 a pop.  He's just out of jail and needs money.  But knowing him someone gave him money to go to the doc and he owes that person and is now claiming they are gone so he can keep them himself.  I know waaayyyyy too many horrible people.  If I keep posting what I know about those kind of peeps it's gonna look bad too. lol  Lots of drug activity in my NW FL area too.  Pharmacist from up here won't even look at a script from down south because of the quantity.  All this makes it so bad for the people who actually need pain management.  It's so sad!
I can see that, if you really need pain pills, and have trouble getting them. Is it Hank Sr or Hank Jr who got his pills stolen? I think it was the father, and if it was he may actually need them, because of the car accident he was in.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys...

So, did I miss a Hank, Sr. call to authorities about missing Loratabs!  OMG ... do these people never have an uneventful day? 

Did anyone catch Simon's broadcast today and if so, is there any reason for me to listen to the recording?

TIA!   

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2009, 08:28:06 PM »

TJ Hart did say that last week when he and TN was on Nancy Grace, Misty was in the green room.  Misty rode in the limo with TN and TJ. 

At one point during NG's show when she was ranting and raving about Misty had skipped town, NG asked TJ where is she (Misty),  TJ said he pointed toward the green room and whispered to one of the producers or whatever that Misty was in the green room.  TJ said they immediately moved the cameras off of him and never went back to him.               

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2009, 08:35:06 PM »

TJ Hart did say that last week when he and TN was on Nancy Grace, Misty was in the green room.  Misty rode in the limo with TN and TJ. 

At one point during NG's show when she was ranting and raving about Misty had skipped town, NG asked TJ where is she (Misty),  TJ said he pointed toward the green room and whispered to one of the producers or whatever that Misty was in the green room.  TJ said they immediately moved the cameras off of him and never went back to him.               

Heart ... thank you ... I had not heard about that.  Just goes to show what NG is really all about!

Can I ask you to once more provide me with the link to the PCSO booking site.  This time I promise to save it.  Actually, I thought I had saved it, but that link is messed up.  T so much IA!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

A caller that is pro Joe Pytko and that knows him, and stated that she was proud that Joe signed the affadavit.

Cobra responded to the caller: Do you know if he really signed an affadavit.

She responded no.

Cobra told her she had a lot of homework to do.

After the caller went on about Donovan Spells and others.

Cobra informed the caller that she has about a years worth of homework.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »

Heart ... thank you ... I had not heard about that.  Just goes to show what NG is really all about!

Can I ask you to once more provide me with the link to the PCSO booking site.  This time I promise to save it.  Actually, I thought I had saved it, but that link is messed up.  T so much IA!
http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2009, 08:40:29 PM »

A caller that is pro Joe Pytko and that knows him, and stated that she was proud that Joe signed the affadavit.

She responded no.

Well, how obtuse!  Guess I'll listen to a feel for just what the heck that was supposed to mean!  TU Heart!

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »

She responded no.

Well, how obtuse!  Guess I'll listen to a feel for just what the heck that was supposed to mean!  TU Heart!

sorry ... get a feel ... hope y'all can fill in my whacko posts!  How is it they appear okay to me just prior to my posting them??? Then, the minute they flash up on the board I can suddenly see my errors!  Is this pre-Alzheimers?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2009, 08:44:19 PM »

TJ Hart said that he walked from the NG's show because the headlines were not matching up with the info that he was providing to them.  Plus the news was 2 or 3 days late and his audience had already heard it.

So in other word's, it was no dam Bombshell! (my words - Heart)

Although TJ stated that what NG and her producers were doing is just inside the line without stepping over.  But Denny Griffith stated that he thought it was intentional deception.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2009, 08:45:44 PM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/history.aspx

Heart, Thanks!  Now I've saved it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

Thanks for all the updates Heart. NG better watch her step before she is slapped with another lawsuit 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2009, 08:48:31 PM »

Good Evening, Monkeys...

So, did I miss a Hank, Sr. call to authorities about missing Loratabs!  OMG ... do these people never have an uneventful day? 

Did anyone catch Simon's broadcast today and if so, is there any reason for me to listen to the recording?

TIA!   
    Monkey Devil! They sure enjoy getting into trouble it seems 
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2009, 08:52:10 PM »

Thanks for all the updates Heart. NG better watch her step before she is slapped with another lawsuit 

NRCG ... I think you raise a very valid point.  One would think that with an ongoing lawsuit against her, NG would be minding her Ps and Qs.  If plaintiffs can show that her shows are mainly about sensationalism and less about reporting hard news, then they might just win a jury over to their side of the civil case!  I'm sure HLN or Headline News has NG and themselves insured to the hilt, but even so it would not help NG's credibility nor the networks to have a civil verdict come in against them. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »

TN, Misty, and TJ was doing the show from Jacksonville. Not in the studio in NY.  However one of Nancy's producers in the Jacksonville studio did know that Misty was there per TJ. TJ is not sure if NG knew Misty was in the studio or not.

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2009, 08:56:57 PM »

TN, Misty, and TJ was doing the show from Jacksonville. Not in the studio in NY.  However one of Nancy's producers in the Jacksonville studio did know that Misty was there per TJ. TJ is not sure if NG knew Misty was in the studio or not.

I say "her show, her responsibility" and upon finding out the circumstances, if she were a true reporter and really interested in the truth, she should have come back on that show or the next one and fessed up to the truth!  But maybe she was too busy accepting gifts for the twins!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.