April 18, 2024, 06:36:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495790 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #400 on: October 05, 2009, 10:59:40 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

Just thinking OutLoud...

I wonder if something is going on behinds the scene thats deceiving the eye..

Misty comes home when JR is with his mom Crystal for visitation .. Jr comes home from visitation with his mom Crystal and Misty leaves again...
Hi Jersey, you could be on to something 
it doesn't look good to dcf if they find out you have had your child around a murderer for 8 months... maybe they are trying to save face for when that happens so they can say well we stopped letting her around the one she didn't kill/let die when we figured out she did it... imo if misty is charged then crystal will def have the upper hand for jr custody

Good point penny.. Misty is staying away  & going on supposely vacations for nothing... Somthing more is happening than meets the eye...

Although I can think of two cases off the top of my head, OJ and Drew Peterson

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: October 05, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

No Klass that wasnt it. It went in to detailed like how pick ups were to be , Crystal could call grand parents if she can't get ahold of Ron... I am still looking. Thanks for your help..
JG, do you know where the doc originated? Was it docstoc?

Heart.. Can you help me it was either on docstoc or it began with icd.. i been looking for 1 hour now.. thanks
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: October 05, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »

Here is one from December 2005

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: October 05, 2009, 11:01:55 PM »

Thank Klass but it was revised on 7/14/2009.. I appreciate your help.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: October 05, 2009, 11:02:27 PM »

Well, Monkeys, time for me to say goodnight.  Maybe tomorrow ....

Thinking our next few days will be taken up with rumors of Misty's whereabout .. and perhaps Lisa Croslin's arrival in Putnam's luxury suites. 

I'm actually starting to worry finally whether LE has been run over by the Misty train. Maybe they have absolutely NO evidence that her story is not true ... other than her own damning lie detector tests.  I understand their not charging her with neglect or lying to LE because they might have to show her discovery that would clue her and her attorney in to stuff they don't want her to know they know.  But seriously, they've been able to come up with charges against any other Croslin they've wanted to grill.  Seems like she must have done something non-Haleigh-related since February that they could have busted her for ... even if it's just smoking ... just to give her a little sit behind bars and time to "clear her head".  If she's really with a friend in Orlando or wherever, then either LE is following her, involved in her trip, or just plain having to let her go because they have nothing they can hold her on.  If the latter is true, then I fear we are no closer to finding Haleigh than we've been since February.  She didn't crumble with Tommy's "revelations".  She didn't crumble with Lisa's arrest.  She's somehow surviving life with Ron .. despite all his macho proclamations of willingness to do her in.  Ron's mother on NG sure sounded discouraged and appeared to be singing a totally different tune about Misty tonight.  So, again, is this 17-year-old kid THAT tough??  Wow!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: October 05, 2009, 11:03:11 PM »

Yea something must be up,,TN looked angry..very on-edge like..Im just so tired of the games and the lies aready.

I don't know why she keeps appearing on the show.

There is no news to help find Haleigh that she is contributing.

Money!  There is money to be made in appearances!  Who would ever give up that chance?

Strayze ... Yep, makes a living, don't it!

Btw, love your avi ... I want a real life kitty like your avi!

Crimedon'tpay,  Thank you.  Brandi dressed my kitty up;  he's looking for a kitti-mate someday.  Your  kitty-avi is real cute.  He's got lots of possibilities.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: October 05, 2009, 11:06:46 PM »

No Klass that wasnt it. It went in to detailed like how pick ups were to be , Crystal could call grand parents if she can't get ahold of Ron... I am still looking. Thanks for your help..
JG, do you know where the doc originated? Was it docstoc?

Heart.. Can you help me it was either on docstoc or it began with icd.. i been looking for 1 hour now.. thanks
sure!

Heart
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:27 PM »

Yea something must be up,,TN looked angry..very on-edge like..Im just so tired of the games and the lies aready.

Money!  There is money to be made in appearances!  Who would ever give up that chance?

Crimedon'tpay,  Thank you.  Brandi dressed my kitty up;  he's looking for a kitti-mate someday.  Your  kitty-avi is real cute.  He's got lots of possibilities.

LOL ... wonder what the genetics would produce from those two?  We could make some money on the litter .. but guess we'd have to give Brandi a cut too!  Goodnight!

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #408 on: October 05, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »

LOL ... wonder what the genetics would produce from those two?  We could make some money on the litter .. but guess we'd have to give Brandi a cut too!  Goodnight!

LOL .. missed opportunity .. why do these things occur to me after I hit "post"? ... what I should have said is that while we appreciate your interest, my kitty is definitely male ... definitely NOT a FAB!

Good Night Monkeys!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:50 PM »

Thank Klass but it was revised on 7/14/2009.. I appreciate your help.

Here you go JG, I think this is it.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=9917966&key=YmU2OWJlYmYt&pass=NmUxNy00Mzgy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5532.msg911742#msg911742

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: October 05, 2009, 11:27:15 PM »

Thanks Heart... Thats it...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: October 05, 2009, 11:41:55 PM »

Good Night all!

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: October 05, 2009, 11:56:25 PM »

hobbitt55 So NG show says Lisa is in Florida jail. But, she's still, as of 3 minutes ago, showing in-custody in Tennessee.

which is it I wonder, is Lisa in Florida or not...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: October 06, 2009, 12:43:45 AM »

MISTY CUMMINGS SPEAKS TO ME EXCLUSIVLEY: RONALD CUMMINGS FILES FOR DIVORCE

She’s not “in hiding”, she’s not “on vacation” and she’s certainly not ‘running from the law”. Tonight, I had the chance to speak directly with Misty Cummings. She talked to me exclusivley, and she wants to begin to clear a few things. She is reluctant to speak because she is concerned of the repercussions from the Cummings family, and what she refers to as “the twisting of her words in the media.” It’s being reported on cable news, (and in Misty’s defense, she is taking a beating every night on the networks), that she has “run off” or “is on vacation” and refused to speak to police. Well, tonight I have learned that Misty did go to Orlando with a friend and, before they left, they stopped by the Sheriff’s office to check in. Misty told the police where they were going, even giving them the address and phone numbers of where she can be reached in case anything breaks in the case or they need to reach her. Misty needed to get away as she grips with the news that her marriage to Ronald is over. I have learned exclusively from several sources, and Misty confirmed for me when asked tonight, that Ronald has filed for divorce. “It because of my family” Misty told me.

snip
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: October 06, 2009, 12:50:40 AM »

Two  weeks ago Misty was singing "Stand by your Man"  this week she is probably humming "D.I.V.O.R.C.E."
[/quote

bump....my theory may be right

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: October 06, 2009, 12:54:16 AM »

She’s not “in hiding”, she’s not “on vacation” and she’s certainly not ‘running from the law”. Tonight, I had the chance to speak directly with Misty Cummings. She talked to me exclusivley, and she wants to begin to clear a few things. She is reluctant to speak because she is concerned of the repercussions from the Cummings family, and what she refers to as “the twisting of her words in the media.” It’s being reported on cable news, (and in Misty’s defense, she is taking a beating every night on the networks), that she has “run off” or “is on vacation” and refused to speak to police. Well, tonight I have learned that Misty did go to Orlando with a friend and, before they left, they stopped by the Sheriff’s office to check in. Misty told the police where they were going, even giving them the address and phone numbers of where she can be reached in case anything breaks in the case or they need to reach her. Misty needed to get away as she grips with the news that her marriage to Ronald is over. I have learned exclusively from several sources, and Misty confirmed for me when asked tonight, that Ronald has filed for divorce. “It because of my family” Misty told me.

snip

Not surprising they are getting a divorce but the reason is BS, IMO.  He knew about her family before they got married.  His family isn't a whole lot better.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: October 06, 2009, 12:58:16 AM »

snip

Not surprising they are getting a divorce but the reason is BS, IMO.  He knew about her family before they got married.  His family isn't a whole lot better.

Your right  always pointing finger at someone else.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #417 on: October 06, 2009, 12:59:48 AM »

IA Klass, but lets not forget that they are dysfunctional according to TN.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: October 06, 2009, 01:26:51 AM »

snip

This may be the case, that he has filed for a divorce, but this author has gotten "facts" wrong and had to revise his story before.

Just sayin`.

I think I'll wait to hear more about this from others before I believe this.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: October 06, 2009, 06:26:53 AM »

snip

This may be the case, that he has filed for a divorce, but this author has gotten "facts" wrong and had to revise his story before.

Just sayin`.

I think I'll wait to hear more about this from others before I believe this.

I agree with Brandi as far as waiting to hear this from a more reliable source, it wouldnt shock me in the least though.   

Here is a question I have about this "friend" of Misty's with a reported wealthy hubbie, why the heck are they paying for Misty to ride merry-go-rounds & roller coasters instead of donating their money to searching for Haleigh?   Yea, I know defies logic & morality 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.