April 18, 2024, 06:35:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495789 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: October 06, 2009, 07:09:37 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091006/ARTICLES/910061002/1002?Title=Eight-months-later-hope-for-Haleigh-remains-strong-
Eight months later, hope for Haleigh remains strong
By Lise Fisher
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, October 6, 2009 at 6:01 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, October 5, 2009 at 9:34 p.m.

SATSUMA - It has been almost eight months since 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was last seen. But signs encouraging prayers for her still are posted around southern Putnam County, and residents remain hopeful that at the very least, her family will receive answers.

Employees at Byrd's Housing Center off U.S. 17 said their sign - "Our prayers are with the Haleigh Cummings family to bring Haleigh home" - went down only once about two months ago after the child had been reported missing on Feb. 10. Then a woman stopped at the business to say how much it had touched her that they had kept it posted for so long. The message went back up and has been flashing ever since, sales manager Jan Harrison said.

"It's just so close. It's personal for all of us," bookkeeper Linda Stevens said of the community's continued prayers for the girl's return. The business is located just north on the highway from the neighborhood where Haleigh was last seen.

Putnam County sheriff's spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood used almost the same words when explaining officers' feelings about the investigation.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #421 on: October 06, 2009, 07:14:47 AM »

I think its true. I was reading the comments after the announcement.

Nancy Grace  Breaking News! Missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings’ stepmom Misty Croslin leaves town again, this time heading to Orlando with a friend! And why does the key witness in Haleigh’s disappearance refuse to speak w/ police? Nancy Grace investigates…

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=mf#/NancyGraceHLN?v=feed&story_fbid=143361014753

BBM.

Isn't that where she was reportedly gone last time too?

Is this a repeat.  That facebook page of NG seems to be not accurate at times.

I think I'll wait and see what bum-shell she is spewing when her show comes on at 7 central time.

Dud-shell!!

Get it together Miz Nasty and HLN   

I am behind, as I was working and watching NG with Mike Brooks in as a guest host. It isn't repeat news.

I was wondering why Ronald is getting unemployment, since he was fired for cause. I heard TN say he is living on unemployment!

I'll catch up soon.
Thanks Brandi.

It is possible that Ron's ex-employer decided to pay him unemployment.  I forgot what the disagreement was when Ron was suppose to return to work and did not, but I do remember that there was some issue back then.

Your Benefit Payments Can Be Denied
When potentially disqualifying information is received from former employers or other valid sources:
• Your claim will be sent to the Adjudication Unit.
• You may be contacted for additional information.
• A separate determination will be made for each issue and employer.
When the investigation is completed, a written determination will be mailed to explain whether
benefits are allowed or denied.
Read your determination carefully!
• If your claim is payable, you will receive a payment for any payable weeks that you claimed.
• If your claim is not payable, the determination will explain the reason for denial and your appeal
rights.
If you disagree with a determination that denies benefits, you may request an appeal hearing. See
page 10 in this booklet for more information.
Some of the reasons a person may be denied benefits are as follows:
• Quitting either part-time or full-time work for personal reasons. Benefit payments can only be
paid if you quit for good cause attributable to your employer, or for a personal illness or disability
that made it necessary for you to leave the job.
• Being discharged for misconduct connected with work. Misconduct is an intentional or
controllable act or failure to take action, which shows a deliberate disregard of the employer’s
interests. Misconduct may include breaking a known company policy.
• Not being able to work or available for work. You must be able, ready and willing to accept a
suitable job immediately. You must also be able to get to work and have adequate child care in
order to be able to work.
• Refusing an offer of suitable work.
• Being on a leave of absence you requested.
• Knowingly making false statements to obtain benefit payments.

http://www.floridajobs.org/Unemployment/bri/BRI%20English%20Rev%2010-2007%20for%20web.pdf

As an employer, I know that sometimes it is easier to just let them get unemployments. When I go to hearings, I have to prove that I am innocent. I recently lost one where the girl worked the same hours for four years. When she asked to be moved to another time and day, I did not have an opening. So I ended up paying her unemployment even though she wanted the schedule change to work another full time job(which she later lost).

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: October 06, 2009, 07:28:34 AM »

Exclusive: Divorce Looms for Misty, Ronald Cummings?
October 6th, 2009

By Art Harris, The Bald Truth, (c) www. artharris.com, all rights reserved

As we’ve been reporting, the honeymoon was over for Ronald and Misty Cummings last week, despite happy spin from his family, kiss kiss photo ops to camouflage the couple’s deepening divide and some media cheerleaders who kept parrotting the Cummings party line that Misty just needed some space, and that her husband aimed to join her on the road in Orlando for quality time at Universal Studios.

more...

http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: October 06, 2009, 07:50:39 AM »

I think its true. I was reading the comments after the announcement.

Nancy Grace  Breaking News! Missing Florida girl Haleigh Cummings’ stepmom Misty Croslin leaves town again, this time heading to Orlando with a friend! And why does the key witness in Haleigh’s disappearance refuse to speak w/ police? Nancy Grace investigates…

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?ref=mf#/NancyGraceHLN?v=feed&story_fbid=143361014753

BBM.

Isn't that where she was reportedly gone last time too?

Is this a repeat.  That facebook page of NG seems to be not accurate at times.

I think I'll wait and see what bum-shell she is spewing when her show comes on at 7 central time.

Dud-shell!!

Get it together Miz Nasty and HLN   

I am behind, as I was working and watching NG with Mike Brooks in as a guest host. It isn't repeat news.

I was wondering why Ronald is getting unemployment, since he was fired for cause. I heard TN say he is living on unemployment!

I'll catch up soon.
Thanks Brandi.

It is possible that Ron's ex-employer decided to pay him unemployment.  I forgot what the disagreement was when Ron was suppose to return to work and did not, but I do remember that there was some issue back then.

Your Benefit Payments Can Be Denied
When potentially disqualifying information is received from former employers or other valid sources:
• Your claim will be sent to the Adjudication Unit.
• You may be contacted for additional information.
• A separate determination will be made for each issue and employer.
When the investigation is completed, a written determination will be mailed to explain whether
benefits are allowed or denied.
Read your determination carefully!
• If your claim is payable, you will receive a payment for any payable weeks that you claimed.
• If your claim is not payable, the determination will explain the reason for denial and your appeal
rights.
If you disagree with a determination that denies benefits, you may request an appeal hearing. See
page 10 in this booklet for more information.
Some of the reasons a person may be denied benefits are as follows:
• Quitting either part-time or full-time work for personal reasons. Benefit payments can only be
paid if you quit for good cause attributable to your employer, or for a personal illness or disability
that made it necessary for you to leave the job.
• Being discharged for misconduct connected with work. Misconduct is an intentional or
controllable act or failure to take action, which shows a deliberate disregard of the employer’s
interests. Misconduct may include breaking a known company policy.
• Not being able to work or available for work. You must be able, ready and willing to accept a
suitable job immediately. You must also be able to get to work and have adequate child care in
order to be able to work.
• Refusing an offer of suitable work.
• Being on a leave of absence you requested.
• Knowingly making false statements to obtain benefit payments.

http://www.floridajobs.org/Unemployment/bri/BRI%20English%20Rev%2010-2007%20for%20web.pdf

As an employer, I know that sometimes it is easier to just let them get unemployments. When I go to hearings, I have to prove that I am innocent. I recently lost one where the girl worked the same hours for four years. When she asked to be moved to another time and day, I did not have an opening. So I ended up paying her unemployment even though she wanted the schedule change to work another full time job(which she later lost).
Thanks theboyzmom, I understand and agree.  And I believe that is what happened in Ronald's case as well. 

I don't see a reason for TN to lie about that on cable news.

And I am sure that PDM upper management did not want to appear heartless in this employee/ex-employee's time of distress.

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #424 on: October 06, 2009, 08:14:44 AM »

NOW watch how fast people start getting thrown under the bus....
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #425 on: October 06, 2009, 08:27:12 AM »

I did notice on Miz Nancy last night the TN had a different air about her. She was not the sobbing person she had been. Wonder if the honeymoon is over because all of the family has finally figured out that Misty DID have something to do with the disappearance - no matter if it was because she was not home or she actually participated in the event?

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: October 06, 2009, 08:29:41 AM »

MISTY CUMMINGS SPEAKS TO ME EXCLUSIVLEY: RONALD CUMMINGS FILES FOR DIVORCE

She’s not “in hiding”, she’s not “on vacation” and she’s certainly not ‘running from the law”. Tonight, I had the chance to speak directly with Misty Cummings. She talked to me exclusivley, and she wants to begin to clear a few things. She is reluctant to speak because she is concerned of the repercussions from the Cummings family, and what she refers to as “the twisting of her words in the media.” It’s being reported on cable news, (and in Misty’s defense, she is taking a beating every night on the networks), that she has “run off” or “is on vacation” and refused to speak to police. Well, tonight I have learned that Misty did go to Orlando with a friend and, before they left, they stopped by the Sheriff’s office to check in. Misty told the police where they were going, even giving them the address and phone numbers of where she can be reached in case anything breaks in the case or they need to reach her. Misty needed to get away as she grips with the news that her marriage to Ronald is over. I have learned exclusively from several sources, and Misty confirmed for me when asked tonight, that Ronald has filed for divorce. “It because of my family” Misty told me.

snip
http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Not surprising they are getting a divorce but the reason is BS, IMO.  He knew about her family before they got married.  His family isn't a whole lot better.

I think he only married her so he wouldn't get charged with underage rape. JMO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #427 on: October 06, 2009, 08:35:39 AM »

Lady,

Will there be evidence to throw Ron under the bus?  Maybe not after eight months.  He will point the finger at Misty and say
she is vindictive and she is the "one". His family used M.C. for Jr. custody and waited safely for eight months for no evidence to be of valuble.  He is the snake. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: October 06, 2009, 08:38:59 AM »

MISTY CUMMINGS SPEAKS TO ME EXCLUSIVLEY: RONALD CUMMINGS FILES FOR DIVORCE

She’s not “in hiding”, she’s not “on vacation” and she’s certainly not ‘running from the law”. Tonight, I had the chance to speak directly with Misty Cummings. She talked to me exclusivley, and she wants to begin to clear a few things. She is reluctant to speak because she is concerned of the repercussions from the Cummings family, and what she refers to as “the twisting of her words in the media.” It’s being reported on cable news, (and in Misty’s defense, she is taking a beating every night on the networks), that she has “run off” or “is on vacation” and refused to speak to police. Well, tonight I have learned that Misty did go to Orlando with a friend and, before they left, they stopped by the Sheriff’s office to check in. Misty told the police where they were going, even giving them the address and phone numbers of where she can be reached in case anything breaks in the case or they need to reach her. Misty needed to get away as she grips with the news that her marriage to Ronald is over. I have learned exclusively from several sources, and Misty confirmed for me when asked tonight, that Ronald has filed for divorce. “It because of my family” Misty told me.

snip

Not surprising they are getting a divorce but the reason is BS, IMO.  He knew about her family before they got married.  His family isn't a whole lot better.

I think he only married her so he wouldn't get charged with underage rape. JMO

ITA.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 06, 2009, 08:42:26 AM »

morning monkeys
i think i know what would break this case and get Haleigh found,the NEIGHBORS are KEY
when you live someplace, for at least a year,even less in some instances,
the neighbors, know what is what usually,even if they appear not to,its just human
to be curious/nosey. people have routines,and even when you dont work,you still
have a routine. now why the neighbors have not given,all the info they know,
is a mystery, maybe LE didnt ask the right Qs, or they fear retribution.
or that IMO a$$9 attitude,i dont want to get involved.
i suspect some of those neighbors read this forum, if so folks this is a missing
child, come forward with what you know, you would be surprised, at what the littlest
detail, even if you think it insignificant, it could be important,to finding Haleigh
there are only 3 ways in and out of that area,road,boat,and the wooded areas.
i lived in tampa for 9yr and sebring 3yr,and most people would not wander into the
wooded areas at night, in that area especially, since its so close to the river
to many bad wild things in the wood,a fear of snakes is common, would you walk in
the wood at nite alone
look what this woman snagged out of the st john,ive seen a couple from a boat,the few
ive seen were not that big... scary

gator
http://www.fieldandstream.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2009/09/young-mother-bags-11-foot-alligator-crossbow-florida?photo=1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 06, 2009, 08:44:52 AM »

I did notice on Miz Nancy last night the TN had a different air about her. She was not the sobbing person she had been. Wonder if the honeymoon is over because all of the family has finally figured out that Misty DID have something to do with the disappearance - no matter if it was because she was not home or she actually participated in the event?
i think misty was not home too,and the perpetrator knew this too

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #431 on: October 06, 2009, 08:45:04 AM »

Misty knows....

Ron finally may have a clue.....

Misty is going down       .

She is more afraid of Ron than she is the Law. She knows her days are numbered when he finally wakes up to reality.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: October 06, 2009, 09:00:24 AM »

Misty knows....

Ron finally may have a clue.....

Misty is going down       .

She is more afraid of Ron than she is the Law. She knows her days are numbered when he finally wakes up to reality.
I think you are absolutely right..she is and shes going under that bus rather quickly by the cummings family
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: October 06, 2009, 09:03:32 AM »

Perhaps now more than ever, no one wants closure to this nightmare more than Misty. And perhaps now because certain people involved in this case are now safe, and away from what they perceived as a dangerous situation, they will feel better about coming forward. And perhaps now, with this new development and the camps (families) involed divided, the focus of the investigation, and the media attention, will shift back to finding Haleigh. Stay tuned; This is the first in a series of interviews I will be conducting with Misty and posting over the next few days.

What people is Watts referring to? Safe from what/who?

Any ideas of who this mystery friend with the independently wealthy husband is, that Misty has met in the past year?  Could it be someone in the Ward, Watts, Miller camp?

Any ideas on Misty and Ronald's discussion when they met last week on their little get-away?  Was it about the last night that HaLeigh was seen, was it about the divorce, was it about his/her involvement with HaLeigh's disappearance.

Last night on the NG show, TN responded to Mike Brooks, We are working to cure that I hope. 
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/05/ng.01.html
NEVES: I agree with you. It does not fit together like it should. And we are working to cure that, I hope.

What exactly did TN mean? What exactly is being done to cure the happenings and actions of Misty?  What is being done to complete the puzzle?

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: October 06, 2009, 09:04:26 AM »

I've got the bus warmed up and ready! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 06, 2009, 09:22:16 AM »

^oops... kind of o/t and but id crystal still having to pay child support toron even though haleigh has not been in his custody for almost 8 months? just curious how that works out
no clue why i keep getting stuck in that box

Penny, I'm thinking no child support is owed by Cyrstal for Haleigh since February.  The parent footing the bills gets the support .. no kid, no support, nothing owed.  If Crystal has not contested the point, then she should .. I'm pretty sure she'd win.
i agree she should not be paying but we haven't seen a motion for modification... so i'm guessing she still is... court orders stick no matter what unless you go and have them removed... i know a guy who paid support for 3 years then they found out he wasn't the dad... the mother did not complain when he didn't send the checks anymore and she actually paid him back what he had already paid but 5 years later he got pulled over and there was a warrant for his arrest for non payment because they never had the courts officially drop it I could be wrong on this next part but i believe that even though the kid was not his he was on the birth cert and still owed for the first 8 years... i know he had to pay the missing 5 years i'm just not sure if he ever got it back
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: October 06, 2009, 09:27:20 AM »

I know this was discussed earlier, yesterday I think, but I'm just catching up.  I just have to say that somehow Misty in a limo would be a sight to see.  She must have been in heaven--sort of like Cindy Anthony, I should think. It has gotten to the point that I think it is completely uncalled for to joyride in limos these people who have done nothing but gotten involved in some sort of criminal case and are just a little bit on the trashy side, OK a lot on the trashy side.  In fact, I'm just tired of the TV networks doing this all the time.  They are, in a way, paying these people to be a step or two on the wrong side of the law just for the limo ride.
it definitely could be a legit limo but it should be noted that "limo" does not necessarily mean the limo that we are all picturing... it could also be a town car a van... i know whenever i fly somewhere i have the airport "limo" service pick me up and it's always a van... just saying
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: October 06, 2009, 09:37:12 AM »

Thank Klass but it was revised on 7/14/2009.. I appreciate your help.
don't know if you found the doc yet but here is an article talking about such said doc lol
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=142082&catid=3
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #438 on: October 06, 2009, 09:44:47 AM »

If true, where will Misty go if Ron and Misty get a divorce? She has pushed her family aside, good think she connected up with someone with money 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: October 06, 2009, 09:44:48 AM »

Haleigh sitter skips town again 3:58
Misty Croslin, stepmother of missing Florida girl, Haleigh Cummings, has left town again.
• Show Pages - Nancy Grace - CNN.com
http://ow.ly/15T6d5

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.