April 26, 2024, 05:45:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496042 times)
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #440 on: October 06, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »

If true, where will Misty go if Ron and Misty get a divorce? She has pushed her family aside, good think she connected up with someone with money 
JAIL is free...she dont gotta worry about having much money there..lol
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: October 06, 2009, 10:40:44 AM »

I just don't know what to think about this "friend" with the supposedly independently wealthy husband.  Is she and Misty doing their thing,...whatever that is...and where is the husband?
Is Misty staying with "friend" and her husband? 
Would your husband be happy to see you hanging out with Misty?
It just doesn't add up to me.  There's more to this and I wish I knew more.

TN made it clear last night on NG that she thinks Misty has more to tell.

Does Nancy Grace pay her guests a minimal amount for appearing on her show.  By minimal, I mean approx. $300.00. (not sure why that figure comes to mind). 

Good morning all good monkeys! 

and where is that darling little girl, Haleigh?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #442 on: October 06, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »

I just don't know what to think about this "friend" with the supposedly independently wealthy husband.  Is she and Misty doing their thing,...whatever that is...and where is the husband?

Does Nancy Grace pay her guests a minimal amount for appearing on her show.  By minimal, I mean approx. $300.00. (not sure why that figure comes to mind). 

None of it adds up, I just wish I could find a rich friend 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: October 06, 2009, 10:57:54 AM »

O/T

Jack Koller ( PAUL AIKEN )

Baby in alleged Lafayette child abuse case dies
http://**/ci_13493630?source=rss

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: October 06, 2009, 11:03:57 AM »

None of it adds up, I just wish I could find a rich friend 

ditto - we must not be charmed norose 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: October 06, 2009, 11:14:23 AM »

They just did "Get Well Wishes" for Nancy's mother. Maybe that is where Nancy is.
Nancy's mother is in the hospital.

Maybe Misty is babysitting the twins while NG is at the hospital? lol, like that would happen...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: October 06, 2009, 11:15:38 AM »

HaleighNewz According to Ronald Cummings' family law atty, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer. http://ow.ly/sXnO   11 minutes ago from HootSuite
https://twitter.com/search?q=haleighnewz

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: October 06, 2009, 11:17:22 AM »

Misty knows....

Ron finally may have a clue.....

Misty is going down       .

She is more afraid of Ron than she is the Law. She knows her days are numbered when he finally wakes up to reality.

I agree...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 06, 2009, 11:22:26 AM »

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Ronald and Misty Cummings appear to be headed for divorce.

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

Cummings, and 17-year-old Misty were married a few weeks after Ronald's daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared from his home in Satsuma.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh.

Ronald and Misty took time from the search effort in Putnam County to go to New York City for a honeymoon and an appearance on the "Today" show.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/news-article.aspx?storyid=146203&catid=17#
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: October 06, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

HaleighNewz According to Ronald Cummings' family law atty, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer. http://ow.ly/sXnO   11 minutes ago from HootSuite

I wonder if there is anyone here that is surprised by this news?? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: October 06, 2009, 11:26:21 AM »

I wonder if there is anyone here that is surprised by this news?? 

nope...

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #451 on: October 06, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

So whats everyone think? Is this just the "newest" in the media, or are RC and Misty really gonna get a divorce?

I would think he would get more info from her before a divorce...

or maybe is it a scare tactic to get her to spill it?!?!?

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 06, 2009, 11:31:55 AM »

Hi there Fanny 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 06, 2009, 11:53:31 AM »

Hi there Fanny 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: October 06, 2009, 11:53:43 AM »

Good morning.

I was just thinking about last night's NG show. I usually like Mike Brooks on the show, but as host, he took on a different persona. He started yelling and speaking in sensationalisms. (I know that is not a word.) ... but he kept yelling, "Where's MISTY?"

I kept yelling back at the TV ... why are you asking about Misty?

The question is, "Where's Haleigh?"

Personally, I don't give a rat's @ass if Ronald and Misty get divorced. (Which will probably be the topic of today's discussions.)

I fail to see how any of this is helping to find Haleigh. Haleigh has gotten hopelessly lost in this whole case. And that is what it is about. About HALEIGH.

Sorry, rant over. I just had to spill my guts this morning.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: October 06, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »

Good morning.

I was just thinking about last night's NG show. I usually like Mike Brooks on the show, but as host, he took on a different persona. He started yelling and speaking in sensationalisms. (I know that is not a word.) ... but he kept yelling, "Where's MISTY?"

I kept yelling back at the TV ... why are you asking about Misty?

The question is, "Where's Haleigh?"

Personally, I don't give a rat's @ass if Ronald and Misty get divorced. (Which will probably be the topic of today's discussions.)

I fail to see how any of this is helping to find Haleigh. Haleigh has gotten hopelessly lost in this whole case. And that is what it is about. About HALEIGH.

Sorry, rant over. I just had to spill my guts this morning.

Brandi,I noticed that too.Maybe it's sitting in Mizz Nancy's chair that does it.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: October 06, 2009, 11:56:47 AM »

HaleighNewz THE SKY973DOTCOM: TJ Hart will be interviewing RC's Family Law attorney Brian Beardsley shortly.   17 minutes ago from HootSuite

~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #457 on: October 06, 2009, 12:10:31 PM »

If true, where will Misty go if Ron and Misty get a divorce? She has pushed her family aside, good think she connected up with someone with money 

She's going to jail .... she doesn't need a home.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #458 on: October 06, 2009, 12:13:35 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: October 06, 2009, 12:21:11 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

I agree Searching..
Ron probably is a jerk, if rumor is true, we really don't know...he certainly does not appear as a likable guy most of the time...however, that does not mean that he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...except for the obvious of leaving the kids with Misty...I am sure that he has a ton of guilt on that if he would let himself go there....jmo..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.