April 25, 2024, 09:23:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496026 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: October 06, 2009, 12:21:12 PM »

HLN reporting about the divorce.

Also stated that Ronald Cummings and his attorney will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:40 PM »

Also stated that Ronald Cummings and his attorney will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

I wonder if he'll be "suited up" again.  I'll be willing to bet we won't know one more thing after the show than we know right now. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 06, 2009, 12:26:53 PM »

Nancy Grace  Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace
18 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: October 06, 2009, 12:30:52 PM »

How serious are you about divorcing someone when you don't bother to file paperwork?

Is this a ploy of some kind? Or has the family been too busy looking for Haleigh to file the paperwork?

Bah.

"According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer."

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5375768.php

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: October 06, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »

Nancy Grace  Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace
18 minutes ago

thanks Heart...will be interesting to watch perhaps..

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #465 on: October 06, 2009, 12:34:25 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

I agree Searching..
Ron probably is a jerk, if rumor is true, we really don't know...he certainly does not appear as a likable guy most of the time...however, that does not mean that he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...except for the obvious of leaving the kids with Misty...I am sure that he has a ton of guilt on that if he would let himself go there....jmo..
I am quite sure he is a jerk,but like you said, that does not make him guilty of anything more then being a jerk and poor decisions when it came to whom he left his children with. It is unfortunate that Haleigh has paid the price for those poor decisions. All of the smoke and mirrors of what Ron is and is not, what he has done and has not and everything else has deflected away from the facts and what this is really about and again, within all the drama of these families, this child was lost. I blame both sides for that,for if they had not been so busy pointing angry fingers and making unproven allegations, busy getting revenge on the other for past perceived wrongs,maybe Haleigh would have been found by now.I said a few months ago that this case needs to be looked at from every angle, without the rumors and innuendos and I stand by that, because somewhere beneath all the smoke and mirrors lies the truth.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: October 06, 2009, 12:35:59 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

I agree Searching..
Ron probably is a jerk, if rumor is true, we really don't know...he certainly does not appear as a likable guy most of the time...however, that does not mean that he had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...except for the obvious of leaving the kids with Misty...I am sure that he has a ton of guilt on that if he would let himself go there....jmo..
I am quite sure he is a jerk,but like you said, that does not make him guilty of anything more then being a jerk and poor decisions when it came to whom he left his children with. It is unfortunate that Haleigh has paid the price for those poor decisions. All of the smoke and mirrors of what Ron is and is not, what he has done and has not and everything else has deflected away from the facts and what this is really about and again, within all the drama of these families, this child was lost. I blame both sides for that,for if they had not been so busy pointing angry fingers and making unproven allegations, busy getting revenge on the other for past perceived wrongs,maybe Haleigh would have been found by now.I said a few months ago that this case needs to be looked at from every angle, without the rumors and innuendos and I stand by that, because somewhere beneath all the smoke and mirrors lies the truth.

yeppers...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: October 06, 2009, 12:37:35 PM »

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

27 minutes ago

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #468 on: October 06, 2009, 12:37:38 PM »

I wonder if he'll be "suited up" again.  I'll be willing to bet we won't know one more thing after the show than we know right now. 
and I sure wouldn't ake the other side of that bet for sure If he is now divorcing her and has come to his senses well great for FAB (love the new nic), too bad for Haleigh he made the choice to leave "his heart" with a known drugged out slore and made such irresponsible life choices while haveing custody of two kids AND when I read what he told TM, I almost lost it, if he's that volatile and I think he could be, butterbean should be outta there ASAP. When men lose it, they usually take many out with them before they do themself.  God be with these two precious babies HaLeigh and Butterbean.  an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #469 on: October 06, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »

hi Monkeys!
It sure has been quiet in here!
I'm going to go the other direction and say that Ron is CYA on this deal and if Misty is implicating him in any way, he'll say she's just mad because he divorced her.

I know that I'm one who said that they wouldn't be sending her to DW and letting her live with them, without asking questions, etc.  My theory still stands because I think they realized they look complicit and this is their gameplan.  Get rid of Misty, and blame it all on her.  Ron will come out saying he knew more, but had shared it with LE just not the public.  He will say he was told not to talk too much on TV or in the press but secretly he was just keeping her close so he could break her.  Then when it didn't work, he dumped her and spilled his guts to everyone (media) since it wasn't working anyway.

I think RC is guilty of something and whether intentional or not, his hands are DIRTY.  I'm not letting Misty off the hook, but I think she has been manipulated by Ron and his family.

Just how I'm reading things.  Oh, and JMO, of course!!!
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: October 06, 2009, 12:40:53 PM »

Hi All !!!

Who cares if they are or are not getting a divorce..My opinion is, he married her, to keep from getting charged with a sexual offense.

None of this is finding HaLeigh!!!!!

Why havent they been out every single day, since day one looking?

O/T
I saw eariler the posts about the kidnapped baby from Nashville. There is an update.

DCS Dismisses Case Against Mother Trying To Sell Newborn
http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11261356

I posted article's in the missing found safe thread.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: October 06, 2009, 12:42:31 PM »

Hi SEARCHING.  an angelic monkey

I wish so bad I could agree with you. There are just so many things that brings the scales in my mind to Ron knowing so much more that we can even begin to know. I tried to walk the fence for the longest, and try to be open minded to both sides.  I really didn't start posting until I had. I just read along.

I have no doubt that Misty knows, and is involved. But Ron would have taken Jr and run as far away from Misty as he could if he didn't have some guilty knowledge. He would have never married her. He has had sex with underage girls before, and I don't think he was worried in the least about being arrested for that. His family would not have taken Misty in unless she was covering for something Ron did. They just aren't that kind of people. I understand family clannishness, and it was obvious from the start they were covering and taking up for Misty because of Ron. Never would they have let her get by with the things she has done, if it didn't involve him.

I would like to be able to agree with you, but I just can't. I believe the only reason Misty is still living is she has got a huge secret hanging over Ron like a guillotine. Now that he is filing for divorce, we'll see if the other shoe drops. I suspect she has found greener pickin's somewhere else, and all she wants now is out. Ron may be getting a divorce to strike a deal with her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 06, 2009, 12:43:24 PM »

hi Monkeys!
I'm going to go the other direction and say that Ron is CYA on this deal and if Misty is implicating him in any way, he'll say she's just mad because he divorced her.

I know that I'm one who said that they wouldn't be sending her to DW and letting her live with them, without asking questions, etc.  My theory still stands because I think they realized they look complicit and this is their gameplan.  Get rid of Misty, and blame it all on her.  Ron will come out saying he knew more, but had shared it with LE just not the public.  He will say he was told not to talk too much on TV or in the press but secretly he was just keeping her close so he could break her.  Then when it didn't work, he dumped her and spilled his guts to everyone (media) since it wasn't working anyway.

I think RC is guilty of something and whether intentional or not, his hands are DIRTY.  I'm not letting Misty off the hook, but I think she has been manipulated by Ron and his family.

Hi O4B .. I am racking my brain to figure out what DW stands for? Above BBM for clarification.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #473 on: October 06, 2009, 12:46:33 PM »

hi Monkeys!

O4B Couldn't have stated it any better myself......mayeb that's why TN looks so worried, the actual truth may really spill and they have no control anymore and yes blaming it solely on Misty after a divorce filing he can say "she's just trying to get back at me". I love your way with words- a straight shooter MOO too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: October 06, 2009, 12:48:55 PM »

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

27 minutes ago

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 06, 2009, 12:53:30 PM »

hi Monkeys!

Hi O4B .. I am racking my brain to figure out what DW stands for? Above BBM for clarification.

Sorry Brandi!  I meant Disney World (although it may have been Universal?)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #476 on: October 06, 2009, 12:54:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

My mind has wondered into the gutter, who thinks MC could have had a "A"?

I do not want to spell the word out for rumor control.  What if RC didn't want a baby?  Could this be what the real reason is,

because, (remember) M.C. wanted R.C., because, he could give her what she wanted and that was a baby?  I hope i'm discreet. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 06, 2009, 12:56:51 PM »

Island Monkey, thanks  an angelic monkey  I feel the same way about your posts.  I try to stay true to what I am interpreting their actions to mean and not get caught up in going with the popular opinion.  It doesn't always win me friends, but I'm best at being "Me".  In fact, nobody does it better! 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #478 on: October 06, 2009, 12:59:57 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/nancy.grace/ nc claims paperwork has been filed, do we believe her?

Thanks, Heart, for the Jeff, BF's information, that is a lot of info, interesting to say the least, I need too find our why her middle initial is different:)

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 06, 2009, 01:01:14 PM »

thought I should also add to my last post that I'm sometimes wrong, and that's okay with me.

I don't worry as much about being right as I do about staying true to myself.  I can handle a little egg on the face, but I can't stand being fake.

I think that's why it bothers me so much to watch TN call NG "Miss Nancy".  I get the whole southern thing, I really really do, but coming from her it's just so fake.  That goes double triple for Ron.  (like he respects anybody)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.