April 26, 2024, 06:09:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496069 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: October 06, 2009, 01:01:58 PM »

hi Monkeys!
It sure has been quiet in here!
I'm going to go the other direction and say that Ron is CYA on this deal and if Misty is implicating him in any way, he'll say she's just mad because he divorced her.

I know that I'm one who said that they wouldn't be sending her to DW and letting her live with them, without asking questions, etc.  My theory still stands because I think they realized they look complicit and this is their gameplan.  Get rid of Misty, and blame it all on her.  Ron will come out saying he knew more, but had shared it with LE just not the public.  He will say he was told not to talk too much on TV or in the press but secretly he was just keeping her close so he could break her.  Then when it didn't work, he dumped her and spilled his guts to everyone (media) since it wasn't working anyway.

I think RC is guilty of something and whether intentional or not, his hands are DIRTY.  I'm not letting Misty off the hook, but I think she has been manipulated by Ron and his family.

Just how I'm reading things.  Oh, and JMO, of course!!!

Hi O4B .. I am racking my brain to figure out what DW stands for? Above BBM for clarification.

Sorry Brandi!  I meant Disney World (although it may have been Universal?)

Ah! Thanks. Yes, I think it was Universal where they *said* she was spotted.

*sigh*

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #481 on: October 06, 2009, 01:03:40 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

Hi SEARCHING.  an angelic monkey

I wish so bad I could agree with you. There are just so many things that brings the scales in my mind to Ron knowing so much more that we can even begin to know. I tried to walk the fence for the longest, and try to be open minded to both sides.  I really didn't start posting until I had. I just read along.

I have no doubt that Misty knows, and is involved. But Ron would have taken Jr and run as far away from Misty as he could if he didn't have some guilty knowledge. He would have never married her. He has had sex with underage girls before, and I don't think he was worried in the least about being arrested for that. His family would not have taken Misty in unless she was covering for something Ron did. They just aren't that kind of people. I understand family clannishness, and it was obvious from the start they were covering and taking up for Misty because of Ron. Never would they have let her get by with the things she has done, if it didn't involve him.

I would like to be able to agree with you, but I just can't. I believe the only reason Misty is still living is she has got a huge secret hanging over Ron like a guillotine. Now that he is filing for divorce, we'll see if the other shoe drops. I suspect she has found greener pickin's somewhere else, and all she wants now is out. Ron may be getting a divorce to strike a deal with her. JMO

Hey sis, With all the rumors and mud flying around, I have had a really hard time looking at it with an open mind tbh. I can agree that that scenario is possible, how ever, if that were the case I would think lil ronny would be trying harder to make her happy and keep her under his thumb. Do you not think it possible that their knowing she wanted to be rons wife etc was a reason behind the marriage? maybe keep her close and make her happy to get the answers and now that it is obvious she will not give any answers,time to cut her loose? see that is the problem ... these things can be viewed in different ways by different folks. I have not set my mind on any one scenario because well, just not enough facts and way to much spin, but seems to me lots of scenarios fit. I go with my gut and it is telling me different then yours is telling you, but I am not going to openly say he did something other then leaving his children with the spawn of satan.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #482 on: October 06, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

Island Monkey, thanks  an angelic monkey  I feel the same way about your posts.  I try to stay true to what I am interpreting their actions to mean and not get caught up in going with the popular opinion.  It doesn't always win me friends, but I'm best at being "Me".  In fact, nobody does it better! 

YW-  I'm just a  "it is what it is " kind a girl  

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: October 06, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.
http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5375768.php

Nancy Grace  Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace
27 minutes ago
http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

could be getting annulled then he does not have to pay spousal support... it's like the whole marriage never even happened... i think you have up to 1 year to do that instead of divorce
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #484 on: October 06, 2009, 01:06:44 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

My mind has wondered into the gutter, who thinks MC could have had a "A"?

I do not want to spell the word out for rumor control.  What if RC didn't want a baby?  Could this be what the real reason is,

because, (remember) M.C. wanted R.C., because, he could give her what she wanted and that was a baby?  I hope i'm discreet. IMO
Maybe, Seahorse?  If Ron didn't have anything to do with Haleigh's "disappearance", it seems he wouldn't want to kill another baby of his own.  JMO though.  If you were facing jailtime(Misty) and pregnant maybe she wouldn't want Ron to have custody of it.  I guess what I'm saying is if she had one (and this is all speculation anyway, right) I think it would have been her choice and not his for the reason I stated.

interesting thought since some people were saying she was pregnant.  I wasn't around during those rumors much, so I'm pretty clueless to be honest.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: October 06, 2009, 01:08:59 PM »

Island Monkey, thanks  an angelic monkey  I feel the same way about your posts.  I try to stay true to what I am interpreting their actions to mean and not get caught up in going with the popular opinion.  It doesn't always win me friends, but I'm best at being "Me".  In fact, nobody does it better! 

that's so true, and what I like about you.  I'm the same way! I can deal with reality, it's the "what ifs" that drive me nuts. LOL
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: October 06, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, no paperwork has been filed, but the marriage will not last much longer.

Nancy Grace  Breaking News Exclusive: Nancy Grace confirms Haleigh's dad Ronald Cummings filed for divorce today from his wife Misty Croslin! For more info. go to: www.cnn.com/nancygrace
27 minutes ago

could be getting annulled then he does not have to pay spousal support... it's like the whole marriage never even happened... i think you have up to 1 year to do that instead of divorce
it could be that, or Mizz Nancy got it wrong, again (sigh)  too much cotton candy and playtime with the twins.  she's forgotten about the victims in this case IMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: October 06, 2009, 01:11:51 PM »

27 minutes ago

To my knowledge even if they were married long enough for spousal support, but if they were I thought it was based on income and since he hasn't had any other than child support and unemployment (if he qualifed) I think's she'd be SOL

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: October 06, 2009, 01:15:12 PM »

Wow!  I'm gone for one day and come back to find that Ron and Misty are getting a divorce?!?       
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: October 06, 2009, 01:19:37 PM »

that's so true, and what I like about you.  I'm the same way! I can deal with reality, it's the "what ifs" that drive me nuts. LOL

Me too, you could go down that road for yrs and I just like KISS (keep it simple stupid) or the nicer version Occam's razor. Regarding Mz Nancy losing focus on the victims ITA, just last night she was saying how FAB lost his job and still can't get one because "he has been looking for HaLeigh", hmmmmm really where has he been looking for her? Does he think she got last at GGMS MH? Pffffft-that's BS, he actually reminded me of Casey A......remember when she called 911 because the protesters outside her house and now he did it because Timmy called him a FAB come on get a grip!

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2009, 01:20:12 PM »

Hi All !!!

Who cares if they are or are not getting a divorce..My opinion is, he married her, to keep from getting charged with a sexual offense.

None of this is finding HaLeigh!!!!!

Why havent they been out every single day, since day one looking?

O/T
I saw eariler the posts about the kidnapped baby from Nashville. There is an update.

DCS Dismisses Case Against Mother Trying To Sell Newborn
http://www.newschannel5.com/global/story.asp?s=11261356

I posted article's in the missing found safe thread.
so this poses a question because i do agree as to him marrying her to avoid charges for stat rape... if misty gets pissed enough and they get a divorce can she file stat rape charges for sex prior to marriage?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: October 06, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »

hi Monkeys!
I'm going to go the other direction and say that Ron is CYA on this deal and if Misty is implicating him in any way, he'll say she's just mad because he divorced her.

I know that I'm one who said that they wouldn't be sending her to DW and letting her live with them, without asking questions, etc.  My theory still stands because I think they realized they look complicit and this is their gameplan.  Get rid of Misty, and blame it all on her.  Ron will come out saying he knew more, but had shared it with LE just not the public.  He will say he was told not to talk too much on TV or in the press but secretly he was just keeping her close so he could break her.  Then when it didn't work, he dumped her and spilled his guts to everyone (media) since it wasn't working anyway.

I think RC is guilty of something and whether intentional or not, his hands are DIRTY.  I'm not letting Misty off the hook, but I think she has been manipulated by Ron and his family.

Hi O4B .. I am racking my brain to figure out what DW stands for? Above BBM for clarification.

disney world?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #492 on: October 06, 2009, 01:22:03 PM »

Hi, just wanted to drop in and say... He (ron) supposedly told Misty to talk or walk.. if this latest news is true,that is a window into where the problems lie. I can not make anyone talk,none of us can,it seems to me like he is trying to make her talk and we are seeing what path she would choose before talking.  What happened to "I will talk to them and tell them what I know, I want to help find her"  It appears to me that the problem has not been Ron and his family all these months,it is misty and her unwillingness to talk. I know it is so easy to judge him as an abusive and controlling jerk, but I do think if he were as bad as most believe,he would have beat her to death trying to get the truth out of her and she surely would not have been traipsing around O-Town or anywhere else but under Rons thumb if he were trying to keep her from talking .I do think he is immature and well, a jerk, but I also think he bedded with the devil every night to find his daughter. The spin is already being put on this latest news to include Ron as the guilty party and that is sad. Some just will not admit they may have been wrong about him, I guess all the insults they hurled at him may be one reason. This is why I have and still stand in the middle of the road on this, I can not and will not lay judgment on the parent or family of a missing child based on rumors with very little facts. I hope this will get Misty to talk.but am not going to hold my breath..and as far as her being away from the "danger" of his family so maybe she will talk now, well she was away from them already during her last jaunt around O-town and had plenty of time to talk.and chose not to talk.Misty is covering for Misty... JMO

Hi SEARCHING.  an angelic monkey

I wish so bad I could agree with you. There are just so many things that brings the scales in my mind to Ron knowing so much more that we can even begin to know. I tried to walk the fence for the longest, and try to be open minded to both sides.  I really didn't start posting until I had. I just read along.

I have no doubt that Misty knows, and is involved. But Ron would have taken Jr and run as far away from Misty as he could if he didn't have some guilty knowledge. He would have never married her. He has had sex with underage girls before, and I don't think he was worried in the least about being arrested for that. His family would not have taken Misty in unless she was covering for something Ron did. They just aren't that kind of people. I understand family clannishness, and it was obvious from the start they were covering and taking up for Misty because of Ron. Never would they have let her get by with the things she has done, if it didn't involve him.

I would like to be able to agree with you, but I just can't. I believe the only reason Misty is still living is she has got a huge secret hanging over Ron like a guillotine. Now that he is filing for divorce, we'll see if the other shoe drops. I suspect she has found greener pickin's somewhere else, and all she wants now is out. Ron may be getting a divorce to strike a deal with her. JMO
I completely agree with you Fanny, and I also could add much more, but I won't because I will get into trouble if I do  Ron literally makes my skin crawl when I look at him, that is why I choose not to watch him when he is on Miz Nancy's show.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: October 06, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »

hi Monkeys!

O4B Couldn't have stated it any better myself......mayeb that's why TN looks so worried, the actual truth may really spill and they have no control anymore and yes blaming it solely on Misty after a divorce filing he can say "she's just trying to get back at me". I love your way with words- a straight shooter MOO too
Straight shooter, and count me in I agree also.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: October 06, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

Why does RC need a defense Attorney?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: October 06, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »

27 minutes ago

To my knowledge even if they were married long enough for spousal support, but if they were I thought it was based on income and since he hasn't had any other than child support and unemployment (if he qualifed) I think's she'd be SOL
i think you are right but is also based on what the wife did b4 the marriage too... misty never supported herself so i think she could be eligible for it.. not sure tho and there are usually stipulations like until misty remarries etc... so if he got a job in the future then she would get some money... not sure tho just guessing on that one
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: October 06, 2009, 01:25:24 PM »

Me too, you could go down that road for yrs and I just like KISS (keep it simple stupid) or the nicer version Occam's razor. Regarding Mz Nancy losing focus on the victims ITA, just last night she was saying how FAB lost his job and still can't get one because "he has been looking for HaLeigh", hmmmmm really where has he been looking for her? Does he think she got last at GGMS MH? Pffffft-that's BS, he actually reminded me of Casey A......remember when she called 911 because the protesters outside her house and now he did it because Timmy called him a FAB come on get a grip!
Always best to keep it simple 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #497 on: October 06, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

HLN reporting about the divorce.

Also stated that Ronald Cummings and his attorney will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Hi Heart,

I want to refrain from forwarding Jeff's information because I don't want to take up the space.
I did find Teresa Neves "Wildwood, Florida"...Jeffrey Hankins "Wildwood, Florida", I found his through 411.com but I can't figure
out how the hey I found it, I am trying to retrieve it.

I keep in mind it could be concidence.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=teresa&qmi=&qn=neves&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
Line: 9  Teresa Neves

View Details
 -  Wildwood, FL 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: October 06, 2009, 01:29:42 PM »

Why does RC need a defense Attorney?

That's the million dollar question!   
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #499 on: October 06, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

HLN reporting about the divorce.

Also stated that Ronald Cummings and his attorney will be on Nancy Grace tonight.

Hi Heart,

I want to refrain from forwarding Jeff's information because I don't want to take up the space.
I did find Teresa Neves "Wildwood, Florida"...Jeffrey Hankins "Wildwood, Florida", I found his through 411.com but I can't figure
out how the hey I found it, I am trying to retrieve it.

I keep in mind it could be concidence.

http://www.intelius.com/search-summary-out.php?ReportType=1&qf=teresa&qmi=&qn=neves&qs=FL&trackit=74&focusfirst=1
Line: 9  Teresa Neves

View Details
 -  Wildwood, FL 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 More Records for jeffrey Hankins  Name City State Age People Report

Jeffrey Hankins Wildwood FL 46 View Details 
  Jeffrey Hankins Lady Lake FL 46 View Details 
  Jeffrey Hankins Weirsdale FL 46 View Details 
  Jeffrey Hankins Manchester IA 46 View Details 

http://www.411.com/interstitial/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=jeffrey&name=Hankins&street=&city_zip=wildwood&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.