April 18, 2024, 05:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495785 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #560 on: October 06, 2009, 03:50:35 PM »

Susan Moss is da boss 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #561 on: October 06, 2009, 03:52:56 PM »

This is what drive me insane with TN........from NG last night:

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace, and we`re taking your calls live. Right now I want to go back out to Teresa Neves, grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

Miss Neves, when is the last time Ronald spoke with Misty?

NEVES: Today.

BROOKS: And what did she have to say?

NEVES: About what?

BROOKS: About what`s going on with her, when she`s coming back, if she`s going to talk to police when she comes back.

I'm like hello, the freaking weather ............NOT, obviously he is asking what are Ron and Misty talking about and she plays so dumb, but the look on Mike Brook's face was pricelss This is what makes the entire Cumming's clan look suspicous.......these ridiculous answers to the very obvious questions.

IM...can't disagree with ya on this one...
buttttttt....I am sure that you have  listened to Crystal in an interview ? it is painful to watch......I just want to pull the words out of her....the whole bunch drives me nuts! both sides!

A theory: TN was coached by the NG Prod. to say "about what"?  The theory is: you can Hear the NG show's prod. coaching TN to say "about what"?  I haven't reviewed the shows tapes, so I can't not verify if you can hear TN being coached or not.

TN, would have better manners and never say "about what"?  She would bide her time and with, I beg your pardon Mizz Nancy?
She would have not responded "about what" unless coached, why, was she coached, "If "she was?  Perhaps questions she may
have informed the prod. she didn't want to address and the prod. helped TN to deflect the question like Policitians do.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: October 06, 2009, 03:53:26 PM »

Susan Moss is da boss 

she rocks! I wish that she would host the NG show...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #563 on: October 06, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace, and we`re taking your calls live. Right now I want to go back out to Teresa Neves, grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

BROOKS: About what`s going on with her, when she`s coming back, if she`s going to talk to police when she comes back.

I'm like hello, the freaking weather ............NOT, obviously he is asking what are Ron and Misty talking about and she plays so dumb, but the look on Mike Brook's face was pricelss This is what makes the entire Cumming's clan look suspicous.......these ridiculous answers to the very obvious questions.

Can everyone say Cindy?  I don't trust that woman, she has deceitful eyes 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: October 06, 2009, 03:55:59 PM »

Haleigh's dad plans to file for divorce

Last Update: 1:16 pm

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings attorney tells Action News Ronald will file for a divorce against his wife Misty Cummings.

Brandon Beardsley, attorney for Cummings, says the emotional strain has finally taken its toll on the couple. Beardsley says since Haleigh was taken back in February the scrutiny on the couple has been extreme. He says the couple hasn't been able to go anywhere without being recognized or questioned about Haleigh and that has forced them apart.

Beardsley says no paperwork has been filed, but he is currently talking with Misty's attorney to finalize the divorce. Beardsley says most likely the reason for the divorce will be written on the paperwork as "irratrevably broken".

Ronalds family tells us he is heartbroken over the decision, but it's one he was forced to make. We're told Ronald and Misty are still on speaking terms and made the decision to split up as a couple.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-dad-plans-to-file-for-divorce/_ySwxvIhz0-y5KUaP5iJfQ.cspx
Who forced Ron into this decision?  What a complete joke.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: October 06, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »

buttttttt....I am sure that you have  listened to Crystal in an interview ? it is painful to watch......I just want to pull the words out of her....the whole bunch drives me nuts! both sides!

A theory: TN was coached by the NG Prod. to say "about what"?  The theory is: you can Hear the NG show's prod. coaching TN to say "about what"?  I haven't reviewed the shows tapes, so I can't not verify if you can hear TN being coached or not.

TN, would have better manners and never say "about what"?  She would bide her time and with, I beg your pardon Mizz Nancy?
She would have not responded "about what" unless coached, why, was she coached, "If "she was?  Perhaps questions she may
have informed the prod. she didn't want to address and the prod. helped TN to deflect the question like Policitians do.
Very possible, seahorse!

These "news" shows are not news shows anymore.

They are sensationalist shows trying to pass off as news.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: October 06, 2009, 03:58:16 PM »

Thanks,Blink.   
Thanks, and an exclusive interview on Miz Nancy's show tonight  Give me a break, who cares Ron.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: October 06, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »

Thanks,Blink.   
Thanks, and an exclusive interview on Miz Nancy's show tonight  Give me a break, who cares Ron.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: October 06, 2009, 04:00:48 PM »

Fanny on that video they said the divorce could be done in thirty minutes.  I thought that was only possible in vegas but I guess I am wrong.  I know little to nothing about divorce.
A thiry minute divorce, is this divorce Satsuma style? I've never heard of a thirty minute divorce.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: October 06, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »

Please don't throw nanners or throw me out of the cage...but I am betting it will be no time that Ronald and Crystal will be back in the saddle.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #570 on: October 06, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »

So......why have ANY of them on the Nancy Grace show? All it ever is is old video clips over and over, and the first 5 mins rehashing the details of the 911 calls and Ron calling Misty a stupid b*tch and no coherent answers to the operators questions. The we're out to a member of the family that sits there like they don't even know why they are there, and more none coherent answers. Then, out to the lawyers, where the only interesting thing they have to say is if Susan Moss is there.   

I'm going to sit this one out tonight. Surely to God there is something better to watch in NG's times lot if this is all she can come up with. Ron is thinking about filing for a divorce per his lawyer. Whoopee!!! If it happens as fast as the wedding, it'll be Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am! Just that quick...... 
Maybe THAT is the true reason behind the divorce.....sorry, couldn't help myself-that one was a gimme

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: October 06, 2009, 04:06:30 PM »

Very possible, seahorse!

These "news" shows are not news shows anymore.

They are sensationalist shows trying to pass off as news.

JMO.

On this point, interestingly & possibly oddly enough Mark Furhman wrote this book:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 06, 2009, 04:15:01 PM »

Whatever the reason/ purpose is for the divorce, it is to benefit Ron, nobody else, just Ron. And what is he going to say tonight on Miz Nancy's show, sure hope Nancy is off again tonight, and Mike Brooks is the host, won't get a pass then Ronny.
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: October 06, 2009, 04:18:42 PM »

Please don't throw nanners or throw me out of the cage...but I am betting it will be no time that Ronald and Crystal will be back in the saddle.

Not throwin nanners but I don't think so.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #574 on: October 06, 2009, 04:19:49 PM »

Whatever the reason/ purpose is for the divorce, it is to benefit Ron, nobody else, just Ron. And what is he going to say tonight on Miz Nancy's show, sure hope Nancy is off again tonight, and Mike Brooks is the host, won't get a pass then Ronny.

I sure hope you are right, but not sure he'd go if he knew Mz Nancy wasn't going to be there, because Mike Brooks looked disgusted last night.....but then again I'm sure he will have his atty with him to help those hard balls thrown at FAB

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: October 06, 2009, 04:24:49 PM »

Here are the Florida Statutes on Alimony ans my take below

The 2009 Florida Statutes

Title VI
CIVIL PRACTICE AND PROCEDURE Chapter 61
DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE; SUPPORT; TIME-SHARING View Entire Chapter

61.08  Alimony.--

(1)  In a proceeding for dissolution of marriage, the court may grant alimony to either party, which alimony may be rehabilitative or permanent in nature. In any award of alimony, the court may order periodic payments or payments in lump sum or both. The court may consider the adultery of either spouse and the circumstances thereof in determining the amount of alimony, if any, to be awarded. In all dissolution actions, the court shall include findings of fact relative to the factors enumerated in subsection (2) supporting an award or denial of alimony.

(2)  In determining a proper award of alimony or maintenance, the court shall consider all relevant economic factors, including but not limited to:

(a)  The standard of living established during the marriage.
NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE

(b)  The duration of the marriage.
6 MONTHS ALMOST AS LONG AS THEY DATED

(c)  The age and the physical and emotional condition of each party.  
NOT TOUCHING THAT ONE EITHER

(d)  The financial resources of each party, the nonmarital and the marital assets and liabilities distributed to each.
NOTHING WHATSOEVER

(e)  When applicable, the time necessary for either party to acquire sufficient education or training to enable such party to find appropriate employment.
COULD BE FOREVER THAT EITHER FINDS A JOB UNLESS SHE BECOMES A SHOT GIRL AND HE BECOME A TAXIDERMIST (aKA DEAD RAT)

(f)  The contribution of each party to the marriage, including, but not limited to, services rendered in homemaking, child care, education, and career building of the other party.
HARD TO TOUCH THIS ONE ALSO, CONSIDERING THAT HALEIGH IS MISSING

(g)  All sources of income available to either party.
CHILD SUPPORT, POSSIBLE UNEMPLOYMENT AND WELFARE ETC

The court may consider any other factor necessary to do equity and justice between the parties.

(3)  To the extent necessary to protect an award of alimony, the court may order any party who is ordered to pay alimony to purchase or maintain a life insurance policy or a bond, or to otherwise secure such alimony award with any other assets which may be suitable for that purpose.

(4)(a)  With respect to any order requiring the payment of alimony entered on or after January 1, 1985, unless the provisions of paragraph (c) or paragraph (d) apply, the court shall direct in the order that the payments of alimony be made through the appropriate depository as provided in s. 61.181.

(b)  With respect to any order requiring the payment of alimony entered before January 1, 1985, upon the subsequent appearance, on or after that date, of one or both parties before the court having jurisdiction for the purpose of modifying or enforcing the order or in any other proceeding related to the order, or upon the application of either party, unless the provisions of paragraph (c) or paragraph (d) apply, the court shall modify the terms of the order as necessary to direct that payments of alimony be made through the appropriate depository as provided in s. 61.181.

(c)  If there is no minor child, alimony payments need not be directed through the depository.

(d)1.  If there is a minor child of the parties and both parties so request, the court may order that alimony payments need not be directed through the depository. In this case, the order of support shall provide, or be deemed to provide, that either party may subsequently apply to the depository to require that payments be made through the depository. The court shall provide a copy of the order to the depository.

2.  If the provisions of subparagraph 1. apply, either party may subsequently file with the depository an affidavit alleging default or arrearages in payment and stating that the party wishes to initiate participation in the depository program. The party shall provide copies of the affidavit to the court and the other party or parties. Fifteen days after receipt of the affidavit, the depository shall notify all parties that future payments shall be directed to the depository.

3.  In IV-D cases, the IV-D agency shall have the same rights as the obligee in requesting that payments be made through the depository.

[
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: October 06, 2009, 04:25:24 PM »

http://kidsinperil.blogspot.com/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-father-and-step-mother.html

How will this affect the Haleigh Cummings case?  Misty has already left Putnam County and gone to Orlando where she will be staying for an undetermined amount of time.  That certainly limits the family's access to her, and the pressure they can apply to her.  It also complicates law enforcements' attempts to speak with her.  She seems to have a support system in Orlando, in the form of a friend who is willing to pay for her needs, this may enable her to continue her silence.

There is an upside though, as her ties weaken with Ronald, Teresa Neves, and the rest of the family their urge to protect her will likely weaken.  People will begin to talk more openly and a break in the case may occur.  We saw this with her family, as she become estranged from them they began to talk.  I have to imagine that Haleigh's family would be even more willing to talk than Misty's own family.

After seeing Teresa Neves on Nancy Grace last night finally admitting that Misty is keeping something to herself, and the news today that Ronald and Misty are splitting up I am convinced that the family's eyes have been opened to something and they didn't like what they saw.  Ronald and Misty have not yet filed for divorce, expect that very soon.

<snipped>

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: October 06, 2009, 04:27:48 PM »

I still think Ron has feelings for Crystal, I still think she has feelings for him. But I think Crystal has moved on.

And I still want to find Haleigh!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: October 06, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

Well it was never a love match from the get go.
Who cares ?
She will find someone else this week and Ron next week.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: October 06, 2009, 04:37:46 PM »

I still think Ron has feelings for Crystal, I still think she has feelings for him. But I think Crystal has moved on.

And I still want to find Haleigh!

Me too Brandi!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.