April 23, 2024, 01:57:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495930 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: October 06, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »

Please don't throw nanners or throw me out of the cage...but I am betting it will be no time that Ronald and Crystal will be back in the saddle.
know
Not throwin nanners but I don't think so.

I still think Ron has feelings for Crystal, I still think she has feelings for him. But I think Crystal has moved on.

And I still want to find Haleigh!

I hope your right Brandi, but when  I watch Crystal I fear she may still be weak for Ronald...for some reason men like Ronald have a way of having a hold on women that they can keep manipulating from a distance...I  know this from my own past experience with a man just like Ron including having a thing for younger girls or should I say all girls, maybe with HaLeigh missing she will be strong and not fall back into his web.   I PRAY FOR HALEIGH TO BE FOUND. an angelic monkey

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: October 06, 2009, 04:41:58 PM »

This is what drive me insane with TN........from NG last night:

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace, and we`re taking your calls live. Right now I want to go back out to Teresa Neves, grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

Miss Neves, when is the last time Ronald spoke with Misty?

NEVES: Today.

BROOKS: And what did she have to say?

NEVES: About what?

BROOKS: About what`s going on with her, when she`s coming back, if she`s going to talk to police when she comes back.

I'm like hello, the freaking weather ............NOT, obviously he is asking what are Ron and Misty talking about and she plays so dumb, but the look on Mike Brook's face was pricelss This is what makes the entire Cumming's clan look suspicous.......these ridiculous answers to the very obvious questions.

IM...can't disagree with ya on this one...
buttttttt....I am sure that you have  listened to Crystal in an interview ? it is painful to watch......I just want to pull the words out of her....the whole bunch drives me nuts! both sides!

A theory: TN was coached by the NG Prod. to say "about what"?  The theory is: you can Hear the NG show's prod. coaching TN to say "about what"?  I haven't reviewed the shows tapes, so I can't not verify if you can hear TN being coached or not.

TN, would have better manners and never say "about what"?  She would bide her time and with, I beg your pardon Mizz Nancy?
She would have not responded "about what" unless coached, why, was she coached, "If "she was?  Perhaps questions she may
have informed the prod. she didn't want to address and the prod. helped TN to deflect the question like Policitians do.
Very possible, seahorse!

These "news" shows are not news shows anymore.

They are sensationalist shows trying to pass off as news.

JMO.

On this point, interestingly & possibly oddly enough Mark Furhman wrote this book:

Honestly, I thought the question was stupid.  Can't say that I would have said anything different other than I don't know since I was not the person that held the conversation with Misty.  Nancy Grace's show is not a court of law.

My reply probably would have been, I don't know, you will have to ask Ronald or Misty that question.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #582 on: October 06, 2009, 05:00:24 PM »

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace, and we`re taking your calls live. Right now I want to go back out to Teresa Neves, grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

BROOKS: About what`s going on with her, when she`s coming back, if she`s going to talk to police when she comes back.

I'm like hello, the freaking weather ............NOT, obviously he is asking what are Ron and Misty talking about and she plays so dumb, but the look on Mike Brook's face was pricelss This is what makes the entire Cumming's clan look suspicous.......these ridiculous answers to the very obvious questions.

Can everyone say Cindy?  I don't trust that woman, she has deceitful eyes 

Me either Rosie-never have and CA always comes to mind when I see TN......then there is this.TN and MC and RC all have this smirk I'd like to smack off their face, and then the tat ewwww

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: October 06, 2009, 05:01:25 PM »

Fanny on that video they said the divorce could be done in thirty minutes.  I thought that was only possible in vegas but I guess I am wrong.  I know little to nothing about divorce.

Well, once it is before the judge, an uncontested divorce takes no time. He just signs the papers.

Waiting your turn until the judge deals with your case is usually what takes time.

Sounds like they are going to streamline this one through.

Someone must have connections, that's all I can say.
not up here in mass... up here you have to go to parenting classes and present the certificate before you can even get a court date... and that's uncontested even if it is a step child... if there are children in the household both parties have togo to parenting class.... wish they made harder rules to get married... they don't even ask for a photo id to get the license
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: October 06, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »

http://kidsinperil.blogspot.com/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-father-and-step-mother.html

How will this affect the Haleigh Cummings case?  Misty has already left Putnam County and gone to Orlando where she will be staying for an undetermined amount of time.  That certainly limits the family's access to her, and the pressure they can apply to her.  It also complicates law enforcements' attempts to speak with her.  She seems to have a support system in Orlando, in the form of a friend who is willing to pay for her needs, this may enable her to continue her silence.

There is an upside though, as her ties weaken with Ronald, Teresa Neves, and the rest of the family their urge to protect her will likely weaken.  People will begin to talk more openly and a break in the case may occur.  We saw this with her family, as she become estranged from them they began to talk.  I have to imagine that Haleigh's family would be even more willing to talk than Misty's own family.

After seeing Teresa Neves on Nancy Grace last night finally admitting that Misty is keeping something to herself, and the news today that Ronald and Misty are splitting up I am convinced that the family's eyes have been opened to something and they didn't like what they saw.  Ronald and Misty have not yet filed for divorce, expect that very soon.

<snipped>

As if Orlando didn't have enough problems already...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: October 06, 2009, 05:04:57 PM »

O interesting

NG producer said he spoke with Ronald & that he said that (as close to verbatim as I could get in a flash) "everybody has been telling me she is lying, well Im divorcing her, so here you go, no more excuses, find my daughter"   on Primetime HLN with Mike Galanos

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 06, 2009, 05:05:36 PM »

Haleigh Case on HLN now
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: October 06, 2009, 05:05:44 PM »

Fanny on that video they said the divorce could be done in thirty minutes.  I thought that was only possible in vegas but I guess I am wrong.  I know little to nothing about divorce.
A thiry minute divorce, is this divorce Satsuma style? I've never heard of a thirty minute divorce.
or bail in 7 minutes... up here you can only be bailed at 3pm 7pm 12am and 4am and say you get there and get booked they usually don't even let you know what your bail is for several hours and then  you have towait again until bail time actually rolls around again
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: October 06, 2009, 05:05:48 PM »

Teres Neves has been living with Jeff H since 11-08 at least. The have lived in Fruitland Park which is 84 miles from Satsuma, according to my records. I don't know anything about Wildwood or where it is located but would be interested to hear about it.

Jeffrey Hankins must be renting the Fruitland Park location, if he and Neves are still there, according to the Lake County Appraisal listing the owner is:

General Information
Alternate Key:    1285216    Parcel:    34-18-24-000100000700
Owner Name:    COOKE MARVIN D & DONNA L    Proposed Millage:    0001 (Unincorporated) : 15.4577
Owner Address:    3228 EAGLES NEST RD
FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731    Property Location:    3444 EAGLES NEST RD
FRUITLAND PARK FL 34731
Legal Description:    E 1/2 OF E 1/4 OF NE 1/4 OF NW 1/4 |
ORB 2175 PG 492 |

http://www.lakecopropappr.com/property-details.aspx?AltKey=1285216

Heart
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: October 06, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »

any smart monkeys.....
what does RC's tat of mommy's name say under her name???
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 06, 2009, 05:07:05 PM »

Brandi,

Can you tell what else Ronalds tat says...right under his moms name is two more words, it looks like  ........mom   can you see it ?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 06, 2009, 05:08:28 PM »

any smart monkeys.....

WE posted the same thing

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: October 06, 2009, 05:09:25 PM »

Brandi,

Can you tell what else Ronalds tat says...right under his moms name is two more words, it looks like  ........mom   can you see it ?

Havent tried to enlarge it yet but it looks like the second word is mom - making pot roast right now so I cant play in my art program at this moment

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: October 06, 2009, 05:10:21 PM »

any smart monkeys.....

Tatoo artists signature....just joking!  I've been wondering that one myself since I keep having to be exposed to that photo again and again and again. ugh lol.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 06, 2009, 05:12:50 PM »

any smart monkeys.....
ick you just made me look and i think i just puked alil but to me it looks like it might say 4 ever mom?????????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: October 06, 2009, 05:13:54 PM »

any smart monkeys.....

Tatoo artists signature....just joking!  I've been wondering that one myself since I keep having to be exposed to that photo again and again and again. ugh lol.

That was my first thought that it was tatoo artist siggy....it is either mom or man  along with another word.

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: October 06, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »

any smart monkeys.....
ick you just made me look and i think i just puked alil but to me it looks like it might say 4 ever mom?????????

Sorry to make you throw up in your mouth! jeesh they coulda atleast cut the nipple outta the pic!

puker
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: October 06, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »

any smart monkeys.....

Makes me think about when I was in school and boys would give one another a tata twister and they would scream like girls..heheh

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: October 06, 2009, 05:18:34 PM »

I hope it dont say "one hot mom".....and its a good thing Ronald didnt get Misty tatooed on him anywhere, he would have to take a trip back to the tatoo place to get it removed...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: October 06, 2009, 05:18:36 PM »

IM...can't disagree with ya on this one...
buttttttt....I am sure that you have  listened to Crystal in an interview ? it is painful to watch......I just want to pull the words out of her....the whole bunch drives me nuts! both sides!

A theory: TN was coached by the NG Prod. to say "about what"?  The theory is: you can Hear the NG show's prod. coaching TN to say "about what"?  I haven't reviewed the shows tapes, so I can't not verify if you can hear TN being coached or not.

TN, would have better manners and never say "about what"?  She would bide her time and with, I beg your pardon Mizz Nancy?
She would have not responded "about what" unless coached, why, was she coached, "If "she was?  Perhaps questions she may
have informed the prod. she didn't want to address and the prod. helped TN to deflect the question like Policitians do.

I could hear TN being coached by someone too

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.