April 26, 2024, 03:18:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496064 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2009, 08:29:56 PM »

NG: Ronald did it bother you that Misty's story changed
Ronald: Yes mam it did.

First time he looked sincere.

But then he had to control his smile (perhaps) laughter when NG mentioned the dope heads being at a party.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: October 06, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

well so much for pychics, but I think what the lady was talking about was the famous phychics that really do help Police solve crimes, not some half baked wanna be pychics that crawl out of the woodworks when something like this happens..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: October 06, 2009, 08:31:45 PM »

Ron is shell shocked or he just took a valium or something like it.  No affect.
Oh, it took Misty going to Orlando with her " friend " to set this off.
Maybe she had a hard time with Ron's temper, living with GGMA Sykes and the gun in the closet. Yikes. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: October 06, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »

Maybe Dennis Milstead took her into his new home for "wayward" girls.  

CeCe..you little minx you!

Michelle Bart keeps dancing around in my head. Gawd! I hope I'm wrong. 

You must have a big head kidding could not help   myself

I hope they are not working up a deal for a reality show......

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: October 06, 2009, 08:33:27 PM »

close your ears......Jane just showed up.......heehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: October 06, 2009, 08:33:37 PM »

Some thoughts...

It still could be that Ron may have been under the impression that if he married Misty, he wouldn't be brought up on stat. charges, and that husband/wife cannot testify against each other.  Ron could have been set straight about the testifying part by attorneys or some such, telling him ermmm no, that's not gonna help.  Ron may have decided 'well h3ll, forget it then'.  Dunno. 

I honestly thought she was preggers when they got married.  Still wouldn't be surprised if, at the eleventh hour, she suddenly realizes she might be, or is, and goes dashing back into the happy groom's arms.  ick.  Perish the thought! 

Then there's the sympathy angle, for either side or both.  Pity poor ____ (insert whichever name here), we cannot pressure her/him right now during their heartbroken time of grief over the loss of their relationship.  Guess they've long since forgotten they were already supposed to be grieving over Haleigh having gone missing.  Remember her Ron?  Misty?  The precious child that the whole world is looking for .. except the two of you.  Oh snap!  The last vacation time away was Misty clearing her head.  NOW she will be able to remember more clearly what happened that night.  Gotcha. 

And altho Misty may not have had to comply to other rules that a teenager had to, because 'she's married' and all.... well hehe..  a divorce is likely gonna put a lil cramp in her style then.  If divorced, does she suddenly 'revert back' to being a teenager/child again, in the eyes of the law?  Driving, buying/possessing ciggies may just have to wait til December when she turns 18.

How many of you think that the friend Misty 'met in the past year' is none other than NG herself?  Or CinCin?  Or those pervy poster people, who were gonna tuck wayward teenage girls under their wing?  Or AnnaFL?   

I heard or read a rumor it was Wayanne and she is writing a book about Haleigh?!  Anyway just another rumor I'm sure.

I saw that mentioned on chat on Blogger Talk Radio this past Sunday. 

Does Wayanne live in Orlando?

Is Wayanne's husband independently wealthy?

From what Wayanne has twitted and from things that Wayanne has posted about Ronald and Misty, I don't think that Misty would be with Wayanne, at least I would not.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

Ronald says that he has no knowledge of the police wanting to talk to Misty and she would not do it.

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:43 PM »

OMG, I just had this freaky thought.  What if Misty is with MURT, lol 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:00 PM »

Nancy just zapped Ronald good.......OMG, she is mad at him and they are gonna have a lovers spat...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #709 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:09 PM »

Ron is shell shocked or he just took a valium or something like it.  No affect.
Oh, it took Misty going to Orlando with her " friend " to set this off.
Maybe she had a hard time with Ron's temper, living with GGMA Sykes and the gun in the closet. Yikes. 

That would do it for me 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: October 06, 2009, 08:37:35 PM »

Ronald says that he has no knowledge of the police wanting to talk to Misty and she would not do it.

He must not watch the same LE interviews we've seen/heard/read. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #711 on: October 06, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »

::MonkeyNoNo::FTLOG~He has no knowledge of LE wanting to talk with her......I call another BS check on that crappy NON-ANSWER, he seems to be a "man" of few words and I use that term loosely

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #712 on: October 06, 2009, 08:38:36 PM »

Wayanne I think lives elsewhere, I don't believe she lives in Florida 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 06, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »

Some thoughts...

It still could be that Ron may have been under the impression that if he married Misty, he wouldn't be brought up on stat. charges, and that husband/wife cannot testify against each other.  Ron could have been set straight about the testifying part by attorneys or some such, telling him ermmm no, that's not gonna help.  Ron may have decided 'well h3ll, forget it then'.  Dunno. 

I honestly thought she was preggers when they got married.  Still wouldn't be surprised if, at the eleventh hour, she suddenly realizes she might be, or is, and goes dashing back into the happy groom's arms.  ick.  Perish the thought! 

Then there's the sympathy angle, for either side or both.  Pity poor ____ (insert whichever name here), we cannot pressure her/him right now during their heartbroken time of grief over the loss of their relationship.  Guess they've long since forgotten they were already supposed to be grieving over Haleigh having gone missing.  Remember her Ron?  Misty?  The precious child that the whole world is looking for .. except the two of you.  Oh snap!  The last vacation time away was Misty clearing her head.  NOW she will be able to remember more clearly what happened that night.  Gotcha. 

And altho Misty may not have had to comply to other rules that a teenager had to, because 'she's married' and all.... well hehe..  a divorce is likely gonna put a lil cramp in her style then.  If divorced, does she suddenly 'revert back' to being a teenager/child again, in the eyes of the law?  Driving, buying/possessing ciggies may just have to wait til December when she turns 18.

How many of you think that the friend Misty 'met in the past year' is none other than NG herself?  Or CinCin?  Or those pervy poster people, who were gonna tuck wayward teenage girls under their wing?  Or AnnaFL?   

I heard or read a rumor it was Wayanne and she is writing a book about Haleigh?!  Anyway just another rumor I'm sure.

From what Wayanne has twitted and from things that Wayanne has posted about Ronald and Misty, I don't think that Misty would be with Wayanne, at least I would not.

Wasn't Wayanne the one that went a little off her nut, and got locked in the travel trailer and shipped out of Putnam County?? Did I dream that??

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: October 06, 2009, 08:39:02 PM »

that is a freaky thought indeed!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #715 on: October 06, 2009, 08:39:36 PM »

Oh chit Klaas, don't put any ideas in ole Murt's whacked out head

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: October 06, 2009, 08:39:39 PM »

I wonder if NG is aware that Misty did go in volutarily ant talked with LE during the time of the pond being drained.

Heart
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: October 06, 2009, 08:40:48 PM »

SPLATT!!!! I just fell off my computer chair..... Monkey Devil!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: October 06, 2009, 08:41:53 PM »

SPLATT!!!! I just fell off my computer chair..... Monkey Devil!

pumpkin  butt first? lol...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 06, 2009, 08:42:06 PM »

Some thoughts...

Wasn't Wayanne the one that went a little off her nut, and got locked in the travel trailer and shipped out of Putnam County?? Did I dream that??
LOl, that was the rumor that was going around although Wayanne says that it was not true. She said that she was sick from whatever illness she suffers from.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.