April 26, 2024, 06:43:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496071 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #780 on: October 06, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

Beardsley said the two still are in love. "They're still talking. They're amiable. They still love each other."

But he said "the totality of circumstances" was behind the divorce discussions. "I could not imagine the stress that they've lived with would put on a marriage." Media attention, he said, is a "big part of it."

Croslin-Cummings left the area recently for Central Florida, but her attorney this week said she was back in Putnam County and looking for a job...

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20091006/ARTICLES/910069917/1002?Title=Haleigh-s-dad-and-stepmom-likely-divorcing

She is looking for a job 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 06, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »

Divorce for Ronald and Misty Cummings?

Dave Wax  Ann Butler     Created: 10/6/2009 10:31:29 AM    Updated: 10/6/2009 7:36:08 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Ronald and Misty Cummings appear to be headed for divorce.

According to Ronald Cummings' family law attorney, Brandon Beardsley, no paperwork has been filed but the marriage will not last much longer.

"It's just being discussed," Beardsley told First Coast News Monday, "and I anticipate this marriage being dissolved sometime in the near future."

25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Misty were married a few weeks after Ronald's daughter, Haleigh, disappeared from his home in Satsuma.

Misty was the last person to see Haleigh.

Beardsley said both Ronald and Misty want to divorce.

He added, "I can't discuss what me and Ronald spoke about, but I can say in speaking with him, his reasoning for seeking a divorce has nothing to do with... the allegations, with Misty's family, with everything going on with the investigation."

Beardsley said the two need "a break from each other."

Beardsley added the media spotlight has been stressful on the Cummings' marriage.

Last month, Ronald continued to support his wife. Ronald told First Coast News he did not believe Misty has any information that could help find Haleigh.

Monday, Beardsley said, "If he believes one of Misty's family members may have been involved, he still does not believe Misty was."

Beardsley is part of the Mowrey, Shoemaker, and Beardsley Law Firm which is representing Ronald Cummings.

Stay with First Coast News for the latest on this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

http://ow.ly/t3Ny

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 06, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

Okay I really don't think that Ron finally got enough of Misty....we all know what ron looks and acts like when he agitated (geraldo Rivera) Ron still is smurking but yet is acting more comfortable almost kind of relieved....He is almost throwing out there that unless Misty talks then they are going to get a divorec but if she comes up with some answers then maybe they can get back together....boy now that is way too rational for Ronald. Also Misty is very vindictive and I think that she would be saying something or acting out in some way trying to get a reaction from Ron. So this leads me to believe that this is another plan of theirs and it looks as though Teresa is in on it again...I am trying to think what could it be??? How could it benefit them? Or pull their azz out of this crack hummm....any ideas ? Monkeys weigh in.....
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #783 on: October 06, 2009, 09:38:43 PM »

Oh Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! Just when it was getting good, you go to talking about JVM's book for the 11th gillion time!!  TV is back on mute again.

you mean you don't want to hear "14 years of sobriety folks" even one more time??? shouldn't it be 15 yrs by now as much as we have heard about it?   
Well, the Sailcat, for one, has surely heard it enough! Those of us who have a certain amount of sobriety know that you don't maintain it by bragging about it.

Amen sister!  Humility is something she should learn a bit more of!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: October 06, 2009, 09:43:45 PM »

Okay I really don't think that Ron finally got enough of Misty....we all know what ron looks and acts like when he agitated (geraldo Rivera) Ron still is smurking but yet is acting more comfortable almost kind of relieved....He is almost throwing out there that unless Misty talks then they are going to get a divorec but if she comes up with some answers then maybe they can get back together....boy now that is way too rational for Ronald. Also Misty is very vindictive and I think that she would be saying something or acting out in some way trying to get a reaction from Ron. So this leads me to believe that this is another plan of theirs and it looks as though Teresa is in on it again...I am trying to think what could it be??? How could it benefit them? Or pull their azz out of this crack hummm....any ideas ? Monkeys weigh in.....
I agree, something is up/////wonder if they think Lisa Croslin is gonna talk and knows something and they are trying to beat her to the punch....dont know, but Im gonna think on it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:25 PM »

Hey Wyks, you know who I think she is with.....someone who can make some money off from her, some type of journalist or someone like that, she isnt over at someones house living off from them and reeping the rewards with out some type of pay back......

Like someone who may be getting THE exclusive, or one writing the first book?  hehe..

I've heard about one book already in the making, the first chapter is supposedly done.   

Wish they'd concentrate more on something like... Where is Haleigh?  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 06, 2009, 09:45:37 PM »

Is Misty fixing to be arrested and LE has told the cummings and they want to seperate themselves from her first?
Is Misty is going to throw Ron under the bus and so they are doing this so they can say that she is lying because she is mad at Ron?
Did they think that if they divorce in time the spotlight will go of them

Strange how this all starts to take place when Timmy comes into the picture and Misty and him are said to be so close?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: October 06, 2009, 09:47:59 PM »

Is Misty fixing to be arrested and LE has told the cummings and they want to seperate themselves from her first?
Is Misty is going to throw Ron under the bus and so they are doing this so they can say that she is lying because she is mad at Ron?

Strange how this all starts to take place when Timmy comes into the picture and Misty and him are said to be so close?

That and Misty's Mother is due in town soon, maybe Misty did tell her something and is afraid that her Mother is gonna tell LE what it was and Misty doesnt want to be around Ronald and his family when it comes out..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: October 06, 2009, 09:51:09 PM »

That and Misty's Mother is due in town soon, maybe Misty did tell her something and is afraid that her Mother is gonna tell LE what it was and Misty doesnt want to be around Ronald and his family when it comes out..

or maybe Lisa already told?

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: October 06, 2009, 09:52:34 PM »

any smart monkeys.....
what does RC's tat of mommy's name say under her name???

something MOM, I think

Gosh.. Somebody SLAP me, cuz.......... The word left of Mom, looks like

... an M ... and an ... i ... and an .... s ... and a

no I can't even type it.   

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: October 06, 2009, 09:53:43 PM »

ron,
I noticed tonight your little slip, I'm sure I heard you forget to say "miss nancy" but you quickly caught yourself.  It's getting hard to feign respect for her, isn't it?  and now tonight she called you a liar on national television.  go nancy. 

rah.

It's about time NG asked for better answers to her questions of Ronald. Up until tonight, she seemed to let him slide when he never even answered her questions.

I think she did better tonight, myself.

Although it is still so painful to watch that show.

(Except for Susan Moss. I have always loved her zany, intellectual bluntness.)

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: October 06, 2009, 09:58:24 PM »

any smart monkeys.....
what does RC's tat of mommy's name say under her name???

something MOM, I think

Gosh.. Somebody SLAP me, cuz.......... The word left of Mom, looks like

... an M ... and an ... i ... and an .... s ... and a

no I can't even type it.   

I know I said I wasn't going to guess.

But my guess is , "Remember Mom"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: October 06, 2009, 10:01:19 PM »

OMG, I just had this freaky thought.  What if Misty is with MURT, lol 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: October 06, 2009, 10:03:55 PM »

Im just getting back & watching the repeat of NG so Im behind....Ill reserve comment until I read back & watch, something tells me Im gonna have something "snarky" to say 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #794 on: October 06, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »

I heard or read a rumor it was Wayanne and she is writing a book about Haleigh?!  Anyway just another rumor I'm sure.

I saw that mentioned on chat on Blogger Talk Radio this past Sunday. 

Does Wayanne live in Orlando?

Is Wayanne's husband independently wealthy?

From what Wayanne has twitted and from things that Wayanne has posted about Ronald and Misty, I don't think that Misty would be with Wayanne, at least I would not.
[/quote]

Wasn't Wayanne the one that went a little off her nut, and got locked in the travel trailer and shipped out of Putnam County?? Did I dream that??
[/quote]
LOl, that was the rumor that was going around although Wayanne says that it was not true. She said that she was sick from whatever illness she suffers from.
[/quote]

grandiose delusional disorder ?? 

Monkey Devil!

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #795 on: October 06, 2009, 10:05:35 PM »

Gma-Sykes may have scared the tar out of Misty. Mr. TJ Ward who gave MC tests, according to him, Misty responds to fear.
I would not want to live with that grandma on a good day, let alone hearing H.C was put in a black bag and thrown in a pond, (not sure if I believe that theory), but, gma-S may believe it. We don't know what else Gma, told her, and I don't know if I want to know. My bets are she is fearful of Ron's grandma, who wouldn't be?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: October 06, 2009, 10:10:33 PM »

Nancy Grace just told Ron this is the first time she didn't believe him. 

Did he fall to the ground and sob? 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: October 06, 2009, 10:11:53 PM »

Nancy Grace just told Ron this is the first time she didn't believe him. 

Did he fall to the ground and sob? 

No, he just kept that same little smurk on his face.......but he laughed when NG mentioned pot parties....lol

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: October 06, 2009, 10:15:28 PM »

Cobra had mentioned something about Ron talking to another girl that night at the store and about Misty going to be upset when she finds out that the other girl is PG....I know we can't put a whole lot into what Cobra says but just throwing that out there...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: October 06, 2009, 10:16:14 PM »

Oh Nancy, Nancy, Nancy! Just when it was getting good, you go to talking about JVM's book for the 11th gillion time!!  TV is back on mute again.

you mean you don't want to hear "14 years of sobriety folks" even one more time??? shouldn't it be 15 yrs by now as much as we have heard about it?   
Well, the Sailcat, for one, has surely heard it enough! Those of us who have a certain amount of sobriety know that you don't maintain it by bragging about it.

Very good point, Sailcat!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.