April 19, 2024, 01:30:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495821 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #860 on: October 07, 2009, 11:19:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, and yea....Ronald makes me sick, another way to reflect the focus off HaLeigh with this stupid claim of a divorce, and then he will be the first one to yell,,,,its not about me, its about HaLeigh....well then Ronald...stop doing stuff to reflect the focus on to you if its not  about you.....duhh.....just so stupid...

But HH. remember one of his latest quotes from NG....."I need closure"  all about Ron, always has been and always will be.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: October 07, 2009, 11:24:50 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, and yea....Ronald makes me sick, another way to reflect the focus off HaLeigh with this stupid claim of a divorce, and then he will be the first one to yell,,,,its not about me, its about HaLeigh....well then Ronald...stop doing stuff to reflect the focus on to you if its not  about you.....duhh.....just so stupid...

But HH. remember one of his latest quotes from NG....."I need closure"  all about Ron, always has been and always will be.
Yep, and if it starts to stray away from him he will do something to bring it back...just like now....I cant stand him and his little smirk, he either needs to talk about HaLeigh and only HaLeigh  or just shut up....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: October 07, 2009, 11:27:48 AM »

wondering who her friend is in orlando?? Can a local go to the post office to see what forwarding address she gave for her mail, if she gave one at all?

The USPS will not give that information out to an individual.

I am sure, in time, we will find out where she is, and with whom.

Now, where is Haleigh?

Good morning, monkeys.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #863 on: October 07, 2009, 11:32:59 AM »

wondering who her friend is in orlando?? Can a local go to the post office to see what forwarding address she gave for her mail, if she gave one at all?

Now, where is Haleigh?

Good morning, monkeys.

Meant to add a link to that USPS info: http://askdirectmarketers.wordpress.com/2009/02/20/us-postal-service-address-change-info/

Also, twocents I see you are reading here, wanted to tell you that I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg969187#msg969187

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: October 07, 2009, 11:33:48 AM »

Misty's myspace says last login 10/6/09
Mood: missy haleigh

missy haleigh? So now she is talking baby talk or what?

No, the girl is just that stupid, no mistaking the difference between a typo or what she meant...nope she is just dumb as dirt!

Not to mention, this is right before it:

liveing lifa the best i can wonting god to bring home my baby girl salfa.HALEIGH baby i love and miss you so much u will alllwasy me my baby girl......

Thanks Brandi........I had not seen that one before, while it's shocking to see she can't spell better than a kindergarten child it ticks me off with the use of "my baby girl" No Misty she never was and never will be YOUR baby girl..........she is Crystal and Ron's child you dumb druggie slore

I missed that before too!  (the quote in bold)

wonder if this is what set crystal off in regard to haleigh being HER baby.  sure would have set me off!  sometimes i wonder if misty says things like this just to pi$$ off crystal and other folks. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: October 07, 2009, 11:34:29 AM »

I doubt she gets any mail, lol,,,but really...what would she get...no bills, no credit card statements, no check stubs or insurance cards or well  nothing.....so I dont think mail would be high on her list.........but I think she is with the journalist wife...

Which journalist?

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »

Hey ya'll, at the very bottom of Gizzies post did you catch the pumpkin scaring the trick or treat smiley?  I laughed so hard I wet my pants.  TMI, I know!  It caught me off guard.  Brandi did you do that?

It IS very funny! 

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:23 AM »

Please don't post telephone numbers on the forum.
hi muffy
not trying to question your decision but i am honestly confused... i thought we could if it was found via a web search... like i said not trying to question you just confused i guess

No phone numbers posted, nor social security numbers (even if deceased) should be posted one the forum, even though they can be found on a web search.  This is per Klaasend.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:31:31 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #868 on: October 07, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »

No, the girl is just that stupid, no mistaking the difference between a typo or what she meant...nope she is just dumb as dirt!

liveing lifa the best i can wonting god to bring home my baby girl salfa.HALEIGH baby i love and miss you so much u will alllwasy me my baby girl......

Thanks Brandi........I had not seen that one before, while it's shocking to see she can't spell better than a kindergarten child it ticks me off with the use of "my baby girl" No Misty she never was and never will be YOUR baby girl..........she is Crystal and Ron's child you dumb druggie slore

wonder if this is what set crystal off in regard to haleigh being HER baby.  sure would have set me off!  sometimes i wonder if misty says things like this just to pi$$ off crystal and other folks. 

This hasn't been the only time she's done this.......and I do think she does it deliberately and I'd be pizzed too.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #869 on: October 07, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »

Now, where is Haleigh?

Good morning, monkeys.

That's right.Where is Haleigh?   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: October 07, 2009, 11:42:40 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

When will this stupid charade (sp?) end?!?! jeeeesh

HaLeigh we r here for you, we want you to come home!

an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: October 07, 2009, 11:44:00 AM »

This hasn't been the only time she's done this.......and I do think she does it deliberately and I'd be pizzed too.
I wouldnt doubt it either, but I can tell you one thing, she should really be watching what she does, my God cant she see that she is already responcible for HaLeigh being gone, Im sure she should be walking on her toes where Crystal is concerned..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: October 07, 2009, 11:47:41 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPx7bNyEhB0   Listen to Nasty here...

This is what she needs to do to RC.Really listen towards the end.. LMAo
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: October 07, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »

Thanks cw618!
Imho, some of the reporters reported inaccurate info in the beginning of this case and we are still receiving inaccurate info today at times.

We just have to sift through it

for some reason i expect people to do a job,to the best of their abilities
LOL

Agreed, CW!  Seems more and more that in the rush to print what media gets a hold of, and BE FIRST with the news, accuracy and checking/doublechecking have been lost in the shuffle. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: October 07, 2009, 11:50:47 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-nancy-grace-doesnt-buy-ronalds-explanation-for-divorce.html

Haleigh Cummings: Nancy Grace doesn't buy Ronald's explanation for divorce
posted by halboedeker on Oct 7, 2009 11:23:32 AM

Nancygrace Ronald Cummings faced withering scrutiny from HLN's Nancy Grace during an exclusive interview last night.

Grace wanted to know why Cummings had decided to divorce Misty Croslin-Cummings, whom he married in March. Misty was the last person to see his daughter Haleigh. The 5-year-old girl from Satsuma disappeared in February.

"It's hard enough to be a married couple, and then we can't go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us," Cummings said in explaining the divorce.

To that, Grace scoffed, "So you're getting a divorce because people stare at you? I don't believe that for one minute."

Cummings said that was just part of the reason for the divorce. "The two of us have agree to go separate ways," he said. "And if in the long run, something comes about Haleigh, then she can -- you know, it will be whatever, but I don't ... I still don't... "

Grace wondered what he was trying to say: "Are you trying to say, in the long run, you may get back together? In the long run, she may finally tell you what happened that night? In the long run what?"

Cummings said he couldn't predict what would happen. "With the family problems and everything else, it's just -- it's just too much on the relationship," he said.

Cummings said he brought up the divorce first and Misty soon after agreed to it. For the Grace show, he wore a suit and tie -- he looked ready for church.

Grace wondered if those family problems are that Misty's clan says she isn't being truthful about Haleigh's disappearance.

"It's not only that," Cummings said. "It's just everything."

And what of Misty's whereabouts?

Brandon Beardsley, a family law attorney for Ronald Cummings, supplied an answer.

"My understanding is before she left for Orlando that she stopped by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department and told them where she was going if they needed her," Beardsley said.

Grace didn't buy Beardsley's explanation for why the couple were divorcing. The attorney cited the pressures of being in the media spotlight.

"Nobody gets a divorce because somebody looks at them in the checkout line," she said. "I'm not buying that for a minute."

How would Grace go over on "Divorce Court"?

Good morning Monkeys!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: October 07, 2009, 11:52:44 AM »

Haleigh Cummings: Nancy Grace doesn't buy Ronald's explanation for divorce

posted by halboedeker on Oct 7, 2009 11:23:32 AM

Nancygrace Ronald Cummings faced withering scrutiny from HLN's Nancy Grace during an exclusive interview last night.

Grace wanted to know why Cummings had decided to divorce Misty Croslin-Cummings, whom he married in March. Misty was the last person to see his daughter Haleigh. The 5-year-old girl from Satsuma disappeared in February.

"It's hard enough to be a married couple, and then we can't go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us," Cummings said in explaining the divorce.

To that, Grace scoffed, "So you're getting a divorce because people stare at you? I don't believe that for one minute."

Cummings said that was just part of the reason for the divorce. "The two of us have agree to go separate ways," he said. "And if in the long run, something comes about Haleigh, then she can -- you know, it will be whatever, but I don't ... I still don't... "

Grace wondered what he was trying to say: "Are you trying to say, in the long run, you may get back together? In the long run, she may finally tell you what happened that night? In the long run what?"

Cummings said he couldn't predict what would happen. "With the family problems and everything else, it's just -- it's just too much on the relationship," he said.

Cummings said he brought up the divorce first and Misty soon after agreed to it. For the Grace show, he wore a suit and tie -- he looked ready for church.

Grace wondered if those family problems are that Misty's clan says she isn't being truthful about Haleigh's disappearance.

"It's not only that," Cummings said. "It's just everything."

And what of Misty's whereabouts?

Brandon Beardsley, a family law attorney for Ronald Cummings, supplied an answer.

"My understanding is before she left for Orlando that she stopped by the Putnam County Sheriff's Department and told them where she was going if they needed her," Beardsley said.

Grace didn't buy Beardsley's explanation for why the couple were divorcing. The attorney cited the pressures of being in the media spotlight.

"Nobody gets a divorce because somebody looks at them in the checkout line," she said. "I'm not buying that for a minute."

How would Grace go over on "Divorce Court"?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/10/haleigh-cummings-nancy-grace-doesnt-buy-ronalds-explanation-for-divorce.html

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: October 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPx7bNyEhB0   Listen to Nasty here...

This is what she needs to do to RC.Really listen towards the end.. LMAo
I can't hear it.......someone will have to relay as I can't listen to anything on youtube because I'm at work

TIA

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: October 07, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »

Just have to wonder if all that has been focused on in the media etc, was intended to distract from what LE has or doesn't have in this case.  It's like each week something happens that leads us to the next thing.  Is someone hoping the whole world will just get so sick of the mess that we'll just tune out and walk away from the madness? 

Trying to sort thru the chaotic mess, to see what someone may be trying to distract us from.  Not sure even where to start!  Square one?  Sigh.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: October 07, 2009, 12:15:30 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
http://twitter.com/

Heart
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #879 on: October 07, 2009, 12:18:12 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
http://twitter.com/
NYC??  hmm maybe the today show?? He should stop on by PA where im at...
LMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.