April 16, 2024, 03:40:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495720 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: October 07, 2009, 12:20:36 PM »

Well Ronald better fly wherever he needs to and talk to whoever he needs to, because Im sure Misty is sitting down with the Journalist wife and talking talking talking, and before too long they will blow Ronald and his little reach for fame out of the water,,

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #881 on: October 07, 2009, 12:21:17 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
http://twitter.com/
They are nothing but money hungry low lifes like the Anthonys, I've just about had enough of this circus 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #882 on: October 07, 2009, 12:24:05 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

The ronald and misty cummings divorce is about making, money. money money, money.  It is not about her family, it is milking every fool for a dollar including the tv stations.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 07, 2009, 12:24:20 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
They are nothing but money hungry low lifes like the Anthonys, I've just about had enough of this circus 

I know how you feel.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: October 07, 2009, 12:25:32 PM »

Amen, but if they arent careful Misty just might blow there little circus right up because she will eventually say something to these people that she is curently with and ane thing will lead to another and then the truth will come out and they will fall.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
SloSthrnStyle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: October 07, 2009, 12:26:20 PM »

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

First time I have seen the christmas video of HaLeigh and JR.

Holidays are very soon upon us...Where is she?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: October 07, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

Misty's myspace says last login 10/6/09
Mood: missy haleigh

missy haleigh? So now she is talking baby talk or what?

No, the girl is just that stupid, no mistaking the difference between a typo or what she meant...nope she is just dumb as dirt!

Not to mention, this is right before it:

liveing lifa the best i can wonting god to bring home my baby girl salfa.HALEIGH baby i love and miss you so much u will alllwasy me my baby girl......

not even touching that one!!!!!!!! i would like to give her the benefit of the doubt that she is spelling phone-edit-klee but i don't even think so LOL
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #887 on: October 07, 2009, 12:29:18 PM »

My opinio,n T.N. has planned the divorce, for money and a distraction. Why are the stations giving this family time on the air?
I hope Grace digs something up.  These guys have placed everyone for a fool, they are good.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #888 on: October 07, 2009, 12:32:10 PM »

Amen, but if they arent careful Misty just might blow there little circus right up because she will eventually say something to these people that she is curently with and ane thing will lead to another and then the truth will come out and they will fall.

I hope you are right Higher Hopes, this has an "Afred Hitchcock Presents" feeling, meaning ,something, is not feeling quite right.
She is going along with the divorce because of the prize money at the end, but, what is the prize?  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #889 on: October 07, 2009, 12:36:09 PM »

This monkey is NOT shocked.......$$$$

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: October 07, 2009, 12:38:58 PM »

Same here, NoRose!! 

Just wonder if the Croslins/Cummings understand how ridiculous they all look?  Did they realize that thru all of this fiasco, many folks (who may have been trying to give Ron the benefit of the doubt), may have a better understanding of the Sheffield camp? 

Some have mentioned they think now is a good time for Crystal to step up, and be more vocal.  And I dunno.  She said what she needed to say earlier on in this case.  And am thinking she's quietly standing by while the Croslins/Cummings camp just hang themselves with their own words/actions.   May be the best strategy of all. 

IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 07, 2009, 12:40:40 PM »

I know how you feel.
This is all beyond my imagination. There are so many wonderful families looking for their loved ones, and it makes me ill, that people like this and the Anthonys do these unthinkable actions. I do pray that Haleigh comes home someday, but I'm really doubting any of this as of now. How people can live with themselves is beyond me. My thoughts are with Haleigh and Jr  an angelic monkey
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 07, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

# As of 12:00 PM ET, there has been no Divorce Petition filed by Ronald Cummings in Putnam County
14 minutes ago from HootSuite

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:27 PM »

I hope you are right Higher Hopes, this has an "Afred Hitchcock Presents" feeling, meaning ,something, is not feeling quite right.
She is going along with the divorce because of the prize money at the end, but, what is the prize?  IMO

$30,000 - $70,000 ??  Plus rights to any book deals, movies, etc. - in exchange for the truth about Haleigh? 

Justice for Haleigh, carrying a huge price tag? 

Would Misty?  Could she? 

Yeah.. I think so.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: October 07, 2009, 12:42:39 PM »

Same here, NoRose!! 

Just wonder if the Croslins/Cummings understand how ridiculous they all look?  Did they realize that thru all of this fiasco, many folks (who may have been trying to give Ron the benefit of the doubt), may have a better understanding of the Sheffield camp? 

Some have mentioned they think now is a good time for Crystal to step up, and be more vocal.  And I dunno.  She said what she needed to say earlier on in this case.  And am thinking she's quietly standing by while the Croslins/Cummings camp just hang themselves with their own words/actions.   May be the best strategy of all. 

IMO.

I think you are right, that is the best strategy. I just was reading somewhere else, the poster actually thinks that Ron has been an undercover detective all these months, I choked on my coffee 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #895 on: October 07, 2009, 12:44:46 PM »

NYC??  hmm maybe the today show?? He should stop on by PA where im at...
LMAO

I'm in PA as well. We could double up on him! I'm sure between the two of us, we could get some answers, one way or the other, and I prefer the other! 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #896 on: October 07, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »

That was a very interesting interview. I feel if the LE had been giving a few more interviews in the past 7 months, people would not have had the feeling that there wasn't much movement in the case. This was the first time I knew who all were working on Haleigh's case. I was surprised to hear there was still a FDLE agent still assigned.

Thank you, SEARCHING.

Yes,thanks Searching.    an angelic monkey

You're welcome.. I was hoping someone else would notice that everything seems to keep going back to around 2 a.m

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #897 on: October 07, 2009, 12:47:19 PM »

Same here, NoRose!! 

IMO.

I think you are right, that is the best strategy. I just was reading somewhere else, the poster actually thinks that Ron has been an undercover detective all these months, I choked on my coffee 

LMAO-FAB doesn't have the cajones to pull that off even IF he wanted too

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: October 07, 2009, 12:51:29 PM »

Same here, NoRose!! 

IMO.

Oh jeeeeezz.. That would be another season in their llama drama soap opera. 

And how easy Ron could say that, whether true or not.. everyone thrown under the bus, and him turning out to be the hero.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #899 on: October 07, 2009, 12:53:14 PM »

NYC??  hmm maybe the today show?? He should stop on by PA where im at...
LMAO

I'm in PA as well. We could double up on him! I'm sure between the two of us, we could get some answers, one way or the other, and I prefer the other! 

Go for it!  The PA posse!    

And Gizzie.. you already have the hat!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.