April 18, 2024, 12:58:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495759 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 07, 2009, 01:35:15 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPx7bNyEhB0   Listen to Nasty here...

This is what she needs to do to RC.Really listen towards the end.. LMAo
I can't hear it.......someone will have to relay as I can't listen to anything on youtube because I'm at work

TIA

Nancy basically asked Jon why was it every question is answered about something about him. The panel was asking about the children going to therapy, and he said he was willing to go to therapy with Kate. Nancy asked him why was it always about him. Just my take.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #921 on: October 07, 2009, 01:36:27 PM »

Where does Insider HD come on? Is it a CBS program? I have been trying to find in on my HD cable programming. TIA.
an angelic monkey Hi ms Fanny~I can't hear this because I'm at work and can't pull up youtube.......what is she saying and WHO is she?

TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: October 07, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »

HH
I figured it out... your mizz nancy avi iz gone.... iz it at werk like me???? i dunno, but I finally realized what you have done you cut a deal with mizz nancy to turn the heat on ron if you took down that flattering avi of her didn't you LOL ... pure genius HH ... good werk!!!! I missed it last night but by reading here it must have been good...(no speakers here or else i'd wwatch it right now)... was that sassy sasquatch rhyming her @ss off on him? god i hope so...
"hey FAB get off that horse and get a divorce!"
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 07, 2009, 01:38:48 PM »

Attorney: Haleigh Cummings' Father Filing for Divorce

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

CNN: The father of Haleigh Cummings, a Florida girl who disappeared in February, plans to file for divorce from the girl's stepmother, a key witness in the case, his attorneys told HLN's "Nancy Grace."

The move follows weeks of reported tension between Ronald and Misty Cummings during the search for Haleigh, who was 5 when last seen.

In papers expected to be filed Tuesday, Ronald Cummings, 25, cites irreconcilable differences in ending his short marriage to his 17-year-old wife, said Terry Shoemaker, Ronald Cummings' attorney.

Haleigh went missing from her father's home in Satsuma, Florida, on February 9. Cummings has made several public pleas for information in her disappearance.

Misty Cummings, then known as Misty Croslin, was the last person known to have seen Haleigh the night she disappeared from the family's rented mobile home. The teenager said she tucked Haleigh and her 4-year-old brother into bed about 8 p.m. and went to sleep herself two hours later, but awoke at 3 a.m. to find the girl missing and a cinder block propping open a back door.

Ronald Cummings called police and reported his daughter missing when he returned from work at dawn.

Investigators have said they do not feel Misty Cummings has told them everything she knows.

"The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a "Nancy Grace" producer Tuesday. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."

The Putnam County Sheriff's office said in August that "the evidence and investigatory effort has minimized the likelihood that Haleigh's disappearance is the work of a stranger." Ronald Cummings and Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, are not considered suspects, police said.

"Investigators believe that Misty Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case," the sheriff's office said in a written statement. "She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities." Shoemaker said his client told Misty Cummings he wanted a divorce on Sunday, and that the a divorce agreement was drawn up Monday. The agreement was sent to Misty Cummings' lawyer for her signature.

"He really didn't come to us and say, 'I want to file for divorce,'" said another of Ronald Cummings' attorneys, Brandon Beardsley. "My understanding is that this is something that he and Misty have been discussing for the last few days and they're contemplating it because they ultimately feel that it is in the best interest for both of them."

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, told CNN he has not talked with his client and doesn't know her thoughts regarding the divorce. Fields said he had received the papers via e-mail but had not had a chance to review them. Asked what he thought the divorce would mean for the search for Haleigh, he said, "Probably nothing."

"You have to understand that ever since Haleigh went missing, they have been scrutinized," Beardsley said of the Cummingses. "They can't go out to dinner, can't even go to the convenience store to get a drink. ... The pressure of everything that is going on, the allegations and speculation, has been a stress on the relationship.

The two lived together for about six months before marrying in March. The divorce agreement provides no financial terms, according to Shoemaker.

On Monday, Misty Cummings left Satsuma to stay with a friend in Orlando, 50 miles south, Shoemaker said.

Read more: http://www.momlogic.com/2009/10/attorney_haleigh_cummings_father_filing_for_divorce.php#ixzz0TGxjWkHw
http://www.momlogic.com/2009/10/attorney_haleigh_cummings_father_filing_for_divorce.php

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #924 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »

I can't hear it.......someone will have to relay as I can't listen to anything on youtube because I'm at work

TIA

Nancy basically asked Jon why was it every question is answered about something about him. The panel was asking about the children going to therapy, and he said he was willing to go to therapy with Kate. Nancy asked him why was it always about him. Just my take.

Thanks Fanny......that would make sense!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #925 on: October 07, 2009, 01:39:41 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
http://twitter.com/
NYC??  hmm maybe the today show?? He should stop on by PA where im at...
LMAO

I'm in PA as well. We could double up on him! I'm sure between the two of us, we could get some answers, one way or the other, and I prefer the other! 

Go for it!  The PA posse!    

And Gizzie.. you already have the hat!   

IM ready Gizzie...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 07, 2009, 01:41:21 PM »

That was a very interesting interview. I feel if the LE had been giving a few more interviews in the past 7 months, people would not have had the feeling that there wasn't much movement in the case. This was the first time I knew who all were working on Haleigh's case. I was surprised to hear there was still a FDLE agent still assigned.

Thank you, SEARCHING.

Yes,thanks Searching.    an angelic monkey

You're welcome.. I was hoping someone else would notice that everything seems to keep going back to around 2 a.m

Since there was already a sheriff's unit at the Tyler addy, I have thought that they actually made the first call, maybe something vague like suspicious circumstances, and the SO really didn't know it was about Haleigh being missing until Misty and Ron called. I think Misty called Tommy's house first. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #927 on: October 07, 2009, 01:42:33 PM »

TIA

Thanks Fanny......that would make sense!
IM you need to get some ear buds or whatever there called to plug in and listen while you are at work...lol its pretty good shes all over jons @ss..Thats how she needs to be on FABs @ss..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 07, 2009, 01:44:11 PM »

O/T~

Georhge Edenfield get's death penalty for molestation and murder of little Christopher Barrios 

1 down, 2 to go

Barrios family reacts to Edenfield's death sentence

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Barrios-family-reacts-to-Edenfields-death-sentence/hnOk9TrlikeDl4aa8Rmz7A.cspx

What PIGS!!!! The whole bunch of them. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #929 on: October 07, 2009, 01:49:19 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @BrendaLee1967: According to Channel 47 (CBS) news, RC is flying to NYC today to appear on a national show. Didn't mention which one???
LMAO

I'm in PA as well. We could double up on him! I'm sure between the two of us, we could get some answers, one way or the other, and I prefer the other! 

IM ready Gizzie...

At the very least, we should pin a note to his back that says, "I'm the voice of "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON!"

He'd need armed bodyguards, IMO.
FishstickKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #930 on: October 07, 2009, 01:57:09 PM »

I think they are divorcing so he can testify against her in the future.

Sounds and looks like he has alot of guidance from his lawyer.

NG gives me a headache.
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #931 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:39 PM »

LMAO

IM ready Gizzie...

At the very least, we should pin a note to his back that says, "I'm the voice of "CONGRATULATIONS! YOU WON!"

LMAO ur right...gotta go to work...BBL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #932 on: October 07, 2009, 01:58:49 PM »

If the marriage took place because as Misty stated thats what HaLeigh always wanted....looks like they would strive to keep their marriage together so when and if HaLeigh came home she would have what she always wanted....again these two are very selfish no matter what  the outcome.
Very selfish people 
sailcat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #933 on: October 07, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »

LMAO

IM ready Gizzie...

Now, that's hilarious! I'm driving my coworkers crazy because every time the voice says, "Congratulations! You won!" I do my best Napoleon Dynamite impression and say, "Yesssss!" -Sailcat

"Don't think there are no crocodiles because the water is calm."
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: October 07, 2009, 02:28:14 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122540

Misty Croslin has left town again, apparently under the wing of a ‘well heeled’ new friend. There is some speculation that this new friend may have connections to a well known organization. We will update this article as soon as we have more information.

(snipped)

What organization are they talking about!?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: October 07, 2009, 02:28:51 PM »

IM ready Gizzie...

Whoo Hoo! Road trip! 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: October 07, 2009, 02:31:34 PM »

LMAO

IM ready Gizzie...

..... Ooo, that voice makes me nuts!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: October 07, 2009, 02:32:55 PM »

Misty Croslin has left town again, apparently under the wing of a ‘well heeled’ new friend. There is some speculation that this new friend may have connections to a well known organization. We will update this article as soon as we have more information.

(snipped)

Any ideas, maybe a domestic abuse shelter.....just tossing ideas around, so are there any in Orlando area????? I've seen on twitter and many other sites people adding links to their post showing domestic violence shelters

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #938 on: October 07, 2009, 02:35:09 PM »

(snipped)

ick kid finders with the anthony's ???? yuck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #939 on: October 07, 2009, 02:39:15 PM »

(snipped)

ick kid finders with the anthony's ???? yuck

That crossed my minds too, the last time she went to Orlando

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.