April 24, 2024, 09:32:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495958 times)
MunkeyMunk
Scared Monkey

MONAVIE- Drink it. Feel it. Share it.

« Reply #980 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:54 PM »

Gee...why doesn't he do Jerry Springer and wrap up this circus act all in one trip!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: October 07, 2009, 05:12:58 PM »

e results for haleighnewz
0 more result since you started searching. Refresh to see them.

1. 063_normal HaleighNewz Matt Saffer, from Action News just emailed me and said that Ronald Cummings is flying to NYC to appear on the Maury Povitch Show. 2 minutes ago from HootSuite
http://twitter.com/search?q=haleighnewz

I'm sorry, but if that is true - that's just bottom of the barrel despicable!!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: October 07, 2009, 05:14:36 PM »

1. 063_normal HaleighNewz Matt Saffer, from Action News just emailed me and said that Ronald Cummings is flying to NYC to appear on the Maury Povitch Show. 2 minutes ago from HootSuite

I know.I don't think any of them are looking for Haleigh.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #983 on: October 07, 2009, 05:15:43 PM »

Gee...why doesn't he do Jerry Springer and wrap up this circus act all in one trip!!!!

Disgusting. That is all I can say.Muffy will sting me.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: October 07, 2009, 05:17:25 PM »

I agree.  I don't think Ron has looked for Haleigh since he got on a horse with Tim Miller.

This is nothing but side show dramatics, and I cannot honestly imagine a true grieving father being a party to something like this. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: October 07, 2009, 05:19:59 PM »

#  HFTMissing @HaleighNewz I thought that show was like Jerry Springer   2 minutes ago from web
# 063_normal HaleighNewz I have not received any confirmation that Annette Sykes is in Las Vegas. 5 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz I just received confirmation from another source that Ronald Cummings will be appearing on Maury Povitch. 6 minutes ago from HootSuite

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #986 on: October 07, 2009, 05:29:56 PM »

1. 063_normal HaleighNewz @TangledWebTX Ronald Cummings will not be on Nancy Grace tonight, but they will be covering the case at 8 & 10 PM ET. less than a minute ago from HootSuite

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: October 07, 2009, 05:30:00 PM »

#  HFTMissing @HaleighNewz I thought that show was like Jerry Springer   2 minutes ago from web
# 063_normal HaleighNewz I have not received any confirmation that Annette Sykes is in Las Vegas. 5 minutes ago from HootSuite
# 063_normal HaleighNewz I just received confirmation from another source that Ronald Cummings will be appearing on Maury Povitch. 6 minutes ago from HootSuite

BBM

FWIW-Not sure wiki is best source but here's what it says:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maury_(TV_series)

Maury (TV series)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maury (formerly known as The Maury Povich Show) is a syndicated American television show hosted by Maury Povich. The show was created along the same lines as The Jerry Springer Show with the exception of the subject matter Maury discusses. Although Maury is similar to Springer, Povich discourages actual onstage physical confrontations, although he does seem to encourage verbal aggression among his guests. The majority of the show's episodes deals with issues of teenage pregnancy, sexual infidelity, paternity test results, unusual illnesses or makeovers, or "out of control" teenagers. Other issues discussed are disturbing moments caught on video tape, whether or not a person is a transgender man or woman, obese babies, and little people, or unusual phobias, such as a fear of cottonballs or pickles.
<snip>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: October 07, 2009, 05:32:12 PM »

sorry for being off topic guys but there was no new news and sometimes i just have to laugh on here... i'm leaving work now i'll be back later... love you mods and i hope you didn't think i was being snarky b4 muffy about the phone number question... i noticed you added the per klaas and your word was good enough i just didn't understand because there was a time where i thought me and klaas had joked about me calling lisa croslin when i got her # off the incident report... however i did not post the numer so i guess that is different ... hope something happens in the case on my ride home

Scared Monkeys doesn't encourage phoning people.  It's one thing when records are available on the web, but another to post those on a forum.  If someone wanted to go themselves and do the search and find phone numbers to call or to use for research themselves, Scared Monkeys has no control.  But if those numbers are researched and then posted here, that's another thing.  Do you see what I mean?  There may be a lot of information available on the web, but it doesn't mean it's a good idea to post here.  If you have further questions, you can email Klaas at smklaas@hotmail.com, and maybe she can explain it to you.   While I'm explaining, the same thing goes for social security numbers, even for those that are deceased.  Even though they can be found on the web, it's not really ethical to post them on a website, imo. 

Klaasend and I have spent a lot of time and effort having to go back and edit out telephone numbers and sometimes social security numbers.  And because some monkeys quoted those posts with numbers, we had to edit those too.  This is why I'm really, really SURE we don't post them on the forum.  Sort of like writing a hundred times on the chalk board, except I wasn't the one that posted them...

gotcha i understand what you mean totally but i do have 1 more question and i cannot email klaas because my emailed is all a wreck right now so sorry for asking you but.... is it okay to post a link to a whitepages.com phone search? it is not litterally posting the phone number is why i ask and i do post those links often so i don't want to get in trouble for it since you have explained in depth the scenario and i agree (especially on the ss#'s)... my question is can we stillpost links to phone number search results? sorry if that sounds dumb but i honestly need to know
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: October 07, 2009, 05:34:16 PM »

BBM

Maury (TV series)

Maury (formerly known as The Maury Povich Show) is a syndicated American television show hosted by Maury Povich. The show was created along the same lines as The Jerry Springer Show with the exception of the subject matter Maury discusses. Although Maury is similar to Springer, Povich discourages actual onstage physical confrontations, although he does seem to encourage verbal aggression among his guests. The majority of the show's episodes deals with issues of teenage pregnancy, sexual infidelity, paternity test results, unusual illnesses or makeovers, or "out of control" teenagers. Other issues discussed are disturbing moments caught on video tape, whether or not a person is a transgender man or woman, obese babies, and little people, or unusual phobias, such as a fear of cottonballs or pickles.
<snip>
bolded by me.Yep, it looks like Satsuma will fit right in. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: October 07, 2009, 05:35:38 PM »

#  Maven2379 @HaleighNewz wth? Is Amber taking him the to find out if he's her baby dad?   less than a minute ago from web
# Twitterprofilephoto_normal A_Angelika @HaleighNewz Is he going to fine out if he is the Daddy to Amber's baby?! LOL 2 minutes ago from web
# 063_normal HaleighNewz @YNOBED Thank you. I just confirmed that he is flying there for the Maury Povitch Show. 4 minutes ago from HootSuite
# Queen_grace_normal GraceOMalley1 @HaleighNewz You rock HaleighNewz! 4 minutes ago from web
# 063_normal HaleighNewz Just got confirmation that Ronald Cummings is flying to NYC to appear on the Maury Povitch Show.

omfg jerry springer next ... willthey bring out crystal and misty i frickin hope not this is getting moreand more circus like...ps i didn't even think they did new maury's is this 4 real?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: October 07, 2009, 05:38:04 PM »

BBM

Maury (TV series)

<snip>
bolded by me.Yep, it looks like Satsuma will fit right in. 

This has gone past the circus phase.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: October 07, 2009, 05:38:39 PM »

1. 063_normal HaleighNewz @TangledWebTX Ronald Cummings will not be on Nancy Grace tonight, but they will be covering the case at 8 & 10 PM ET. less than a minute ago from HootSuite

Mizz Nancy pushed his wrong button last night?   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: October 07, 2009, 05:42:33 PM »

BBM

Maury (TV series)

<snip>

You know Maury does a lot of lie detector test also. 
 ::MonkeyHaHa::Maybe Ron is going to have a LDT.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
clarice
Scared Monkey

« Reply #994 on: October 07, 2009, 05:48:51 PM »

NG pulled a fast one,for sure, she surprised the heck out of me. I didn't see that one coming.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: October 07, 2009, 05:50:45 PM »

BBM

Maury (TV series)

<snip>

You know Maury does a lot of lie detector test also. 
 ::MonkeyHaHa::Maybe Ron is going to have a LDT.

Good point.Maybe they will do one.

~ Peter Frampton
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: October 07, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »

Jen, it is about "MONEY, MONEY, MONNNNNNNNNNNEY, MONEY".  JMO   Poor HeLeigh doesn't stand a chance.  Too many other babies the could belong to "Ron babe".  Sick.  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: October 07, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

I agree.  I don't think Ron has looked for Haleigh since he got on a horse with Tim Miller.

This is nothing but side show dramatics, and I cannot honestly imagine a true grieving father being a party to something like this. 

Betcha NG knew this last night and was tryin to "force" him to say it out loud.  He didn't and it pizzed Ms. Nancy  off bigtime.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: October 07, 2009, 06:16:43 PM »

http://www.mauryshow.com/

Maybe they will invite WBG on the show at the same time.   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #999 on: October 07, 2009, 06:17:04 PM »

Hello Monkeys,

I don't know yet if this has been posted: I read Gma-S went for a vacation to L.V.(unconfirmed report).
IMO, Gma-S, may have wanted MC out of the M.H. prior she to her trip, if that is accurate information.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.