May 29, 2024, 03:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 499661 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2009, 09:17:41 PM »

Heart, my computer won't open the last two links in your post.  The last link, the IMG one, is that a pic of Lindsey? 

Now THAT was strange!  I just put image tags on the last link in the post and when I hit "save" after edit, it disappeared!   

I went back into the post and could see the link with the IMG tags I put in.  I removed the IMG tags and now you can see the link in the post again.   Oh well...

I still can't open it, my computer wants to search for a program to open it and sends me to Windows, then Windows wants me to search for which program to use.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »

well, that was a bust.......no HaLeigh on NG..............omg....I wish they would get there site up to date and stop sayinmg things that they are not gonna show..........ugghh..

Me too HH.... I am just about to the point to where I can't turn NG on...after last nights show all reruns!!!!
 I hope you are doing better after the run in with the deer
Im doing betternow, my bruises are all kinda ugly colors and my car got some repairs done today, so I guess Ill live....Thanks for asking..

I am glad you are doing better and your car is getting fixed   
 is anyone listing to the scanner...everytime I try and listen to it I get knocked off line    
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:08 PM »

well, that was a bust.......no HaLeigh on NG..............omg....I wish they would get there site up to date and stop sayinmg things that they are not gonna show..........ugghh..

Me too HH.... I am just about to the point to where I can't turn NG on...after last nights show all reruns!!!!
Im doing betternow, my bruises are all kinda ugly colors and my car got some repairs done today, so I guess Ill live....Thanks for asking..

is anyone listing to the scanner...everytime I try and listen to it I get knocked off line    

I've been listening ... it's the background noise to my life lately! ... but haven't heard anything interesting tonight.  However, I have to confess, I'm not fully versed in the signals and codes yet.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2009, 09:22:35 PM »

HH glad you are doing better.  Those deer are a bunch of criminals!

CDP....    
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2009, 09:25:19 PM »

I've been listening ... it's the background noise to my life lately! ... but haven't heard anything interesting tonight.  However, I have to confess, I'm not fully versed in the signals and codes yet.

TY CDP...I can't listen..
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2009, 09:25:51 PM »

I read back about your accident, glad you're doing better.   Did you have deer roast for supper?   

I'm beginning to think a lot of NG's programs even on a daily basis are recorded early in the day at least in part, and it's rarely ever actually live.  So much of air time is taken up with repeated repeats of clips.   And her bombshells have already detonated sometimes by a whole day by time she gets them on air "live". 

crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2009, 09:26:36 PM »

FYI, FloridaT ... I have better luck when I sign in here on one browser and then launch another browser to listen to scanner.  Usually Mozilla works for me on the scanner.

Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2009, 09:29:29 PM »

crimedontpay- my kids love your avi!

cookie- they love yours too especially the ghost

I come in here to see what's going on and if either of you post and they see it, I have to  let them watch your avatars for a bit. 

Looks like NG had no BOMBSHELLS on Haleigh tonight, I wish something would break in this case soon ... well more like 234 days ago 

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2009, 09:30:39 PM »

Ty CDP, but I do good to sign on One browser           I am Not very good on the 'puter...but I am learning little by little
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

I come in here to see what's going on and if either of you post and they see it, I have to  let them watch your avatars for a bit. 

Looks like NG had no BOMBSHELLS on Haleigh tonight, I wish something would break in this case soon ... well more like 234 days ago 

Thanks Maven... the credit is all to Brandi on avi.  She had it and let me have it ... ain't she sweet ... and even dressed it up for Halloween!   

I keep thinking this case is going to break wide open.  Maybe when Lisa gets back in town, but I have to admit my expectations have diminished!  Hope LE's hard a work putting the puzzle together behind the scenes!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2009, 09:33:13 PM »

FYI, FloridaT ... I have better luck when I sign in here on one browser and then launch another browser to listen to scanner.  Usually Mozilla works for me on the scanner.

I listen to it using winamp .. outside of the browser. Works better for me that way.

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2009, 09:38:41 PM »

I read back about your accident, glad you're doing better.   Did you have deer roast for supper?   

I'm beginning to think a lot of NG's programs even on a daily basis are recorded early in the day at least in part, and it's rarely ever actually live.  So much of air time is taken up with repeated repeats of clips.   And her bombshells have already detonated sometimes by a whole day by time she gets them on air "live". 

So true BG...her intro every night drives me nuts, but each nigh I keep turning on her show thinking This Might be the night she has something.. I wished there was someone else that would cover these cases... I am tankful she keeps these precious little ones names in the news,.....but I so wish someone else would do it...
crimedontpay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2009, 09:39:26 PM »

Well, Monkeys, that's it for me this evening and probably for tomorrow too.  Got some stuff to do and have a couple of my grandkids coming to spend the night.  One of them usually dibs the iPhone and the other the computer for their games.  Frankly, I think a break from this case will do me good.  I should get the chance to at least sign on and check on some posts so x-ing fingers the case breaks tomorrow and that the Monkeys know it before the rest of the world.  Happy full moon!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »

BBM. That makes me happy!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2009, 09:42:03 PM »

well after all that I have to give Brandi a big boost and say....you go girl.........Imbig enough to say that you are really smarter then I am........I found a new picture of Nancy to use as my avi and I was tying over  in photoshop to dress it up just like I wanted it and OMG.......I messed her up so much you cant even recognize who she is......I wont try that again, guess I better wait until my son comes over sometimes and helps get her right......That was terrible..lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: October 02, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

Heart, my computer won't open the last two links in your post.  The last link, the IMG one, is that a pic of Lindsey? 

Now THAT was strange!  I just put image tags on the last link in the post and when I hit "save" after edit, it disappeared!   

I went back into the post and could see the link with the IMG tags I put in.  I removed the IMG tags and now you can see the link in the post again.   Oh well...

hello muffy and bg, sorry if the link is not working correctly.  It is a download of a tif doc a deed I believe, no, not a pic of Lindsy.

I don't know if you are using mozilla firefox or not or if it works on the software that you are using.

But if you go to the Putnam County Florida Clerk http://www1.putnam-fl.com/live/clkmain.asp
Click on Inquiry
Click on whatever type of record that you are searching for (official records, civil, criminal)
In the name box type in Croslin%Lindsy and then click search

Here is a pic of Lindsy

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: October 02, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »

So true BG...her intro every night drives me nuts, but each nigh I keep turning on her show thinking This Might be the night she has something.. I wished there was someone else that would cover these cases... I am tankful she keeps these precious little ones names in the news,.....but I so wish someone else would do it...

Me toooo.  Someone, anyone.  Mike Galanos would be great to step up to prime time, and I also like Mike Brooks.   Greta VS used to cover all these cases, and I way prefer to watch her but haven't even turned her program on for a long time.  It seemed like she either quit completely covering them or just had a blip. 

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #117 on: October 02, 2009, 09:52:25 PM »

Me toooo.  Someone, anyone.  Mike Galanos would be great to step up to prime time, and I also like Mike Brooks.   Greta VS used to cover all these cases, and I way prefer to watch her but haven't even turned her program on for a long time.  It seemed like she either quit completely covering them or just had a blip. 

Yep BG ...I watched Greta when she covered these cases also.... and I like both Mikes,  I would be happy with either one of them....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: October 02, 2009, 10:05:12 PM »

Exclusive: Misty Cummings Back With Haleigh’s Dad!

That’s right, Misty Cummings, the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmother who last saw Haleigh Cummings alive, who was staying with mother in law Teresa Neves earlier this week, sources tell us, has moved back into the trailer home with Haleigh Cummings Dad, Ron, and stepson, Junior, after ironing out a few issues.

more...

http://www.artharris.com/

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »

Exclusive: Misty Cummings Back With Haleigh’s Dad!

That’s right, Misty Cummings, the 17 year old babysitter turned stepmother who last saw Haleigh Cummings alive, who was staying with mother in law Teresa Neves earlier this week, sources tell us, has moved back into the trailer home with Haleigh Cummings Dad, Ron, and stepson, Junior, after ironing out a few issues.

more...

http://www.artharris.com/
Thanks    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.