April 30, 2024, 07:31:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496244 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: October 07, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »

morning monkeys,cant stay long, that work thing ya know
prob old news to you guys
this is the first time, ive read this, about midway of pg
did RC misspoke when he said,
Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom,
all i can say is when its the truth, that your saying, it
stays the same each time
wondering if misty has something on RC,and thats why he covers
for her inconsistencies, of the events
i still think misty was out,and maybe she left the door unlocked
and, an unknown, knew this and saw an easy opportunity,to take
Haleigh from what ive read about predators, they spy the victim
first,then make a plan.
if what i think did happen,misty possibly had the power, to help 
find Haleigh sooner than later, instead she has chosen to cover her
 a$$, over a neglect charge,jmo though

from feb-13-09
Croslin discovered Haleigh missing Tuesday morning. According to Ronald Cummings, Haleigh had gotten
up to use the bathroom,
and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back
door of the mobile home they shared was open.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492425,00.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: October 07, 2009, 08:53:21 AM »

GRACE: Ronald Cummings, along with lawyers Terry Shoemaker, Brandon Beardsley, thank you for being with us.

Mr. Cummings, I can say that tonight for the first time I don`t believe you. I think you do suspect your ex-wife, soon to be ex-wife`s story. I think you don`t want to discuss it in the midst of a divorce. Why? I don`t know that yet. But I`ll find out. Thank you for being with us.

Ah Miz Nasty is just mad that Ronald would not say that he was leaving Misty for her.

Miz Nasty is playing to her audience, fronting, etc.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: October 07, 2009, 09:00:22 AM »

morning monkeys,cant stay long, that work thing ya know
prob old news to you guys
this is the first time, ive read this, about midway of pg
did RC misspoke when he said,
Haleigh had gotten up to use the bathroom,
all i can say is when its the truth, that your saying, it
stays the same each time
wondering if misty has something on RC,and thats why he covers
for her inconsistencies, of the events
i still think misty was out,and maybe she left the door unlocked
and, an unknown, knew this and saw an easy opportunity,to take
Haleigh from what ive read about predators, they spy the victim
first,then make a plan.
if what i think did happen,misty possibly had the power, to help 
find Haleigh sooner than later, instead she has chosen to cover her
 a$$, over a neglect charge,jmo though

from feb-13-09
Croslin discovered Haleigh missing Tuesday morning. According to Ronald Cummings, Haleigh had gotten
up to use the bathroom,
and when she didn't return, Croslin went to look for her and noticed the back
door of the mobile home they shared was open.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,492425,00.html

Thanks cw618!
Imho, some of the reporters reported inaccurate info in the beginning of this case and we are still receiving inaccurate info today at times.

We just have to sift through it.

Heart
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: October 07, 2009, 09:07:33 AM »

Thanks cw618!
Imho, some of the reporters reported inaccurate info in the beginning of this case and we are still receiving inaccurate info today at times.

We just have to sift through it

for some reason i expect people to do a job,to the best of their abilities
LOL

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #844 on: October 07, 2009, 09:35:02 AM »

Haleigh Cummings Update 10/2/09

DougFinger:Lt Johnny Greenwood w/ the Putnam County Sheriffs Office brings us up to date with the missing persons case of Haleigh Cummings. The 6 year old child was reported missing 7 months ago fr...
DougFinger:Lt Johnny Greenwood w/ the Putnam County Sheriffs Office brings us up to date with the missing persons case of Haleigh Cummings. The 6 year old child was reported missing 7 months ago from her home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKe1lpEWj1Q&feature=channel

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #845 on: October 07, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »

I am rolling as I watch the youtube's of the NG show form over yonder, whoever is taping them can't help herself from commenting out loud the exacts same comments I was thinking, still can't believe Ron can't remember the inconsistencies nor does he know that LE wants to talk to her again nor does he know why he is getting a divorce. I smell scam IMO.
I may be wrong, but usually Patty G does all the NG youtubes, she can be a hoot 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: October 07, 2009, 09:47:48 AM »

Personally, I think it is a scam or trick.  I will believe they are divorced when its done.  I think it may be to get 'people' talking about something else, and get them off  of accusing Misty.  It could be that Ronald is separating himself in case Misty 'goes down', but he didn't seem upset-he seemed amused.  Like he had a joke on everyone.
I definitely believe it is a scam.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: October 07, 2009, 10:22:50 AM »

Pondering who is this newly found friend of Misty Cummings that she has met sometime this year.

I am wondering if the female friend could possibly be Josie Nejame and her indepently wealthy husband Marck NeJame, or someone in their circle.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #848 on: October 07, 2009, 10:26:09 AM »

I am rolling as I watch the youtube's of the NG show form over yonder, whoever is taping them can't help herself from commenting out loud the exacts same comments I was thinking, still can't believe Ron can't remember the inconsistencies nor does he know that LE wants to talk to her again nor does he know why he is getting a divorce. I smell scam IMO.

Yes it was her, and several times you can hear her say BS etc., I was ROFLMAO because it was so absurd........here are the specific points that I call BS on myself!

Ronald Cummings, why now? Why a divorce now? Many people say your worst fears have been confirmed, that you along with the rest of the country believe that Croslin knows more than she`s telling.

CUMMINGS: Miss Nancy, I`m not sure that`s the case. It`s just we can`t go anywhere without being -- you know, it`s a hard -- it`s hard enough to be a married couple, and then we can`t go anywhere without being questioned or people staring at us or anything like that.

GRACE: OK. So you`re getting a divorce because people stare at you? I don`t believe that for one minute.

CUMMINGS: No, that`s not why I`m getting a divorce. I`m -- that`s a part of the reason why I`m getting a divorce.

GRACE: Then why are you doing it?

CUMMINGS: The two of us have -- the two of us have agreed to go separate ways. And if in the long run, something comes about Haleigh, then she can -- you know, it will be whatever, but I don`t -- I still don`t...

GRACE: Are you trying to say that...

CUMMINGS: ... believe that she -- go ahead.

----------------------------------------------------

GRACE: Joining us tonight, Ronald Cummings, taking your calls. Ronald, as we went to break, you told me that changes, even subtle, small changes in Misty Croslin`s story about the night Haleigh went missing, bothered you.

CUMMINGS: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: What changes, if any, do you recall?

CUMMINGS: I can`t really recall the exact changes, and they`re real small. It`s not like she -- she pretty much tells me the same thing each time I ask her about it, so...

GRACE: Yes. Ronald, what did you make...

CUMMINGS: ... there might be a difference in the way that it`s worded, but -- what did I make?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACE: With me right now, exclusively, Ronald Cummings. Taking your calls. Now, that`s brave. Not just talking to the police but talking to the country, live.

Ronald, Mike Brooks makes an excellent point. Why won`t she come and sit down with police and talk to them?

R. CUMMINGS: That, Miss Nancy, I can`t answer for you. I`m sure that maybe her attorney can answer it for you. And hopefully that she will.

GRACE: Uh-uh. Uh-uh. No. You have to have talked to her about talking to the police. What did she say?

R. CUMMINGS: We have talked to her about talking to the police.

GRACE: What did she say?

R. CUMMINGS: She said she`s talked to them.

GRACE: They want to talk to her again. Why won`t she do it?

R. CUMMINGS: I have no knowledge of them wanting to talk to her where she wouldn`t do it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

JAN: My comment is, I guess, that I feel Ronald is very vague in his answers as why he`s filing for divorce, and my question is why doesn`t he just step up to the plate and say that he feels her story is not true? Everybody else sees it. Why doesn`t he?

GRACE: Ronald Cummings, you want to take a shot at that one?

R. CUMMINGS: No, ma`am. Brian can take care of that

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GRACE: Ronald Cummings, along with lawyers Terry Shoemaker, Brandon Beardsley, thank you for being with us.

Mr. Cummings, I can say that tonight for the first time I don`t believe you. I think you do suspect your ex-wife, soon to be ex-wife`s story. I think you don`t want to discuss it in the midst of a divorce. Why? I don`t know that yet. But I`ll find out. Thank you for being with us.     Finally Mz Nancy, get your head out of your arse and open your eyes........he's lied to you many times before

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: October 07, 2009, 10:33:28 AM »

Personally, I think it is a scam or trick.  I will believe they are divorced when its done.  I think it may be to get 'people' talking about something else, and get them off  of accusing Misty.  It could be that Ronald is separating himself in case Misty 'goes down', but he didn't seem upset-he seemed amused.  Like he had a joke on everyone.

Me too, think about it this way- news is out about a divorce so demand for interviews goes up=$$$ and limo rides to see Mz Nancy etc. But, it may move forward once it hits a certain point sometimes there is no turning back. I agree that he wants to seperate himself from her and if she does have anything on him (which I highly suspect), when and if she spills it, it will all be chalked up to her wanting to get back at him. Scamming and scheming, his family is certainly well versed in dodging any question they don't deem necessary ( again reminds me of the A's)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 07, 2009, 10:37:32 AM »

Me too, think about it this way- news is out about a divorce so demand for interviews goes up=$$$ and limo rides to see Mz Nancy etc. But, it may move forward once it hits a certain point sometimes there is no turning back. I agree that he wants to seperate himself from her and if she does have anything on him (which I highly suspect), when and if she spills it, it will all be chalked up to her wanting to get back at him. Scamming and scheming, his family is certainly well versed in dodging any question they don't deem necessary ( again reminds me of the A's)
Yup, and last night on NG, Ron looked like a bigger azz than usual  I'd be real careful if I were Ron, Teresa and Granny, Misty probably feels like a woman/girl scorned right now, and that is never good.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: October 07, 2009, 10:44:27 AM »

According to Ron this is what LE thinks:

"The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a "Nancy Grace" producer Tuesday. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."
  I take this as taunting the police, WTH does he think the police have been doing all these months, sitting on their butts?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #852 on: October 07, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »

According to Ron this is what LE thinks:

"The police have been telling me that I've been keeping Misty under my wing and that's why she hasn't talked to the cops," Ronald Cummings told a "Nancy Grace" producer Tuesday. "So now, here you go, I divorced her. So now go find my baby."
  I take this as taunting the police, WTH does he think the police have been doing all these months, sitting on their butts?

I agree, not real smart to taunt LE, I think he wants to deflect any responsibility (I know SHOCK and SURPRISE look here ) , so this must be plan B. Wonder how long it will take TN to start on plan C if this doesn't work

Also, what is he doing to find his "heart".....he doesn't work, so surely he could do something productive........nah, that woul dbe asking too much of him

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: October 07, 2009, 11:02:39 AM »

That was a very interesting interview. I feel if the LE had been giving a few more interviews in the past 7 months, people would not have had the feeling that there wasn't much movement in the case. This was the first time I knew who all were working on Haleigh's case. I was surprised to hear there was still a FDLE agent still assigned.

Thank you, SEARCHING.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: October 07, 2009, 11:03:18 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, and yea....Ronald makes me sick, another way to reflect the focus off HaLeigh with this stupid claim of a divorce, and then he will be the first one to yell,,,,its not about me, its about HaLeigh....well then Ronald...stop doing stuff to reflect the focus on to you if its not  about you.....duhh.....just so stupid...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #855 on: October 07, 2009, 11:06:06 AM »

Thank you Rose and Islandmonkey  I had never heard her before now.....she is funny....lol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys, and yea....Ronald makes me sick, another way to reflect the focus off HaLeigh with this stupid claim of a divorce, and then he will be the first one to yell,,,,its not about me, its about HaLeigh....well then Ronald...stop doing stuff to reflect the focus on to you if its not  about you.....duhh.....just so stupid...
I agree 
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #857 on: October 07, 2009, 11:07:55 AM »

wondering who her friend is in orlando?? Can a local go to the post office to see what forwarding address she gave for her mail, if she gave one at all?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: October 07, 2009, 11:13:29 AM »

wondering who her friend is in orlando?? Can a local go to the post office to see what forwarding address she gave for her mail, if she gave one at all?
I doubt she gets any mail, lol,,,but really...what would she get...no bills, no credit card statements, no check stubs or insurance cards or well  nothing.....so I dont think mail would be high on her list.........but I think she is with the journalist wife...

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: October 07, 2009, 11:17:28 AM »

That was a very interesting interview. I feel if the LE had been giving a few more interviews in the past 7 months, people would not have had the feeling that there wasn't much movement in the case. This was the first time I knew who all were working on Haleigh's case. I was surprised to hear there was still a FDLE agent still assigned.

Thank you, SEARCHING.

Yes,thanks Searching.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.