May 29, 2024, 05:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 499722 times)
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1200 on: October 08, 2009, 02:00:37 AM »

<snipped for space>  Islandmonkey said... think she is safe for tonight, after all he's got some major damage control to spin on Maury if the speculation turns out to be true.....he isn't leaving NY until he and mama Neves spin plan C ..

He just might not get around to plan C, because I think Misty's plan a is about to get under way and things are gonna go down befor Ronald can get back to Florida to stop them...IMO

so, I so thought of you when I heard the name Donna.  back to Murt days and well...
anyway, I hope you are right
wouldn't it be great if it happened just like it did to cindy and george
while they were spinning their lies on larry king dead
Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon
i don't trust ron or his mom

Can't you just see them now on Maury, well Mr. Maury my sign just keeps becoming the victim of all these mean wteenage girls, i mean shucks-look at that fine boy, he would never do anything wrong. Everything he has ever been arrested for was someone else's fault and not my FAB. He's just a victim and was doing fine living off unemployment and sporadic jobs until these crazy young girls got ahold of him, but I'm gonna put my foot down now and move him home with me to keep him away from all those bad influences
then TN says "ronnie, pull yer shirt up, show 'em that tat you got for yer momma"  He's my heart, and I am his.  See Maury, we're normal, you should be lookin' at the croslins.  that's one dysfunctional family.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: October 08, 2009, 02:04:18 AM »

yeah,
I love how she wanted to remain "anonymous" and they plastered her name all of the internet

I smell a rat and this one's not dead
How did she know it was Misty? and the part about the gun?
just how big is Misty's middle finger?

me thinks the lady doth protest too much

wonder how much she got paid for that gig
and she's from Massachusetts?
nice hand job she gave on the video

she doesn't look like a local, I'll give her that
she has fake nails and no visible tats
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1202 on: October 08, 2009, 02:06:20 AM »

<snipped for space>  Islandmonkey said... think she is safe for tonight, after all he's got some major damage control to spin on Maury if the speculation turns out to be true.....he isn't leaving NY until he and mama Neves spin plan C ..

He just might not get around to plan C, because I think Misty's plan a is about to get under way and things are gonna go down befor Ronald can get back to Florida to stop them...IMO

so, I so thought of you when I heard the name Donna.  back to Murt days and well...
Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

Can't you just see them now on Maury, well Mr. Maury my sign just keeps becoming the victim of all these mean wteenage girls, i mean shucks-look at that fine boy, he would never do anything wrong. Everything he has ever been arrested for was someone else's fault and not my FAB. He's just a victim and was doing fine living off unemployment and sporadic jobs until these crazy young girls got ahold of him, but I'm gonna put my foot down now and move him home with me to keep him away from all those bad influences
then TN says "ronnie, pull yer shirt up, show 'em that tat you got for yer momma"  He's my heart, and I am his.  See Maury, we're normal, you should be lookin' at the croslins.  that's one dysfunctional family.

So true! Come on and show em Ronnie

OK~i have to be up in a little over 4 hrs, sorry for all the typos and I pray that this case is finally coming to an nd for everyone who loves HaLeigh and justice for those who are guilty.

Night all an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: October 08, 2009, 02:06:33 AM »

Misty Cummings stopped in road rage incident
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/100709_Misty_Cummings_stopped_in_road_rage_incident

Misty Cummings pulled over on Interstate 4

The driver parked the car at a gas station near the exit, said Fields.

“The officers forced her to the ground, then trussed her and put her in the back of the squad car,” he said. “Her knees got skinned up when they put her on the ground at the gas station.

“She endured some rough treatment. Seminole County (deputies) were fine. The other officers were fairly aggressive.”

Officers found nothing when they searched the car, Fields said.

“It was a bogus report. They didn’t find anything, so they let her go,” he said. “There was no apology. Not that I know of.

“I hope this isn’t a harbinger of things to come because of who she is.”

A spokesman with the Seminole County Sheriff’s Office said he had heard about the incident but had not seen a report.

Misty Croslin was babysitting for HaLeigh Ann-Marie C

more...

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/100809/news_100809_015.shtml

Heart
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: October 08, 2009, 02:08:58 AM »

nite IM and other monkeys

c ya later
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: October 08, 2009, 02:09:26 AM »

yeah,
I love how she wanted to remain "anonymous" and they plastered her name all of the internet

Oh there is a few rats out and about,  this woman knows what is going on, you can bet on it, this was no road rage, watch and see when.....the rest of the story......comes out..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: October 08, 2009, 02:12:25 AM »

Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

Ladies!!!!!   apparently ya'll haven't seen the new and  fashion fwwd. cummings crew. Mama's got the smokey eyes, the very stately up-do and has been tuckin' the tee shirt in witha skinny belt....and RC, he looks very snappy in his suit, all hickeys and tats under wraps, they're the pride of sinsuma.................speaking of the croslins, wasn't that a chanel scarf that mamma c. had as a do-rag during her trip to tn?   Who needs to be "normal" when ya look as good as all them do?  Nuff said.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1207 on: October 08, 2009, 02:14:14 AM »

was logging out and reread my post

regarding the hand job (where's blushing monkey?)
I meant she had a nice manicure and I loved the show she gave with her hands.  It was kinda funny to watch, and well it's late and I should have gone to bed hours ago.

sorry for the crappy late night posting

HH...
who are you?  you are a mystery to me.  I hope you're right, I'm counting on it.

good night for reals
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: October 08, 2009, 02:18:13 AM »

MizJay
I've missed your dancing monkeys, do they never tire?

Chanel scarf vs. teeth?
I'm picking teeth.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: October 08, 2009, 02:18:48 AM »

I'm leaving!!
I have to get up soon.
niters
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: October 08, 2009, 02:21:51 AM »

Is Misty going to cry police brutality now since her knees were skinned when she was searched....stay tuned....I wonder if the police cam was running we might see  Misty on this weeks episode of "COPS"

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1211 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:17 AM »

yeah,

Oh there is a few rats out and about,  this woman knows what is going on, you can bet on it, this was no road rage, watch and see when.....the rest of the story......comes out..

If that is the case, can someone get in trouble for a false 911 call and getting the Seminole LE involved?

Heart
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: October 08, 2009, 02:22:38 AM »

I'm leaving!!
I have to get up soon.
niters

Teeth~ my choice too ( but only with lots and lots of gold with a tasteful diamond in the front tooth)

Goodnight, here's hoping HH is righton     
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: October 08, 2009, 02:40:58 AM »

yeah,

If that is the case, can someone get in trouble for a false 911 call and getting the Seminole LE involved?
The call wasnt false Im sure, Misty and her trusty driver probably was doing just what this woman said they were so it wasnt a false report, just not all the info...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1214 on: October 08, 2009, 02:41:30 AM »

monkeys
i was just talking to a divorce lawyer friend about this case
he hasnt really followed it, other than, Haleigh is missing
and not found yet

in a nutshell

no matter what rumors, hearsay, ect.LE will stay with the facts.
and sort the facts out

suspects, major, and minor
will prove their selves, of some sort of guilt, by dissociation/deception
of the facts, where by they draw attention to themselves and not the victim
then the preception of, i got over heightens the euphoria of the deception,
which closes in and collapses on its self, because of the euphoria of the
deception, which causes something to happen, talking to blame ect.
IE. they arent paying attention anymore, just zooming through the high of it

i hope i got that right, not verbatim, cant type that fast
anyway all the stuff that has been happening, the last few weeks, i think maybe the
collapse of the euphoric deception
what a mess ,i have to go that work thing soon

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1215 on: October 08, 2009, 06:15:19 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/21234219/detail.html
Misty Cummings Accused In I-4 Road Rage
WESH 2 Speaks Exclusively With Alleged Victim

POSTED: 10:28 pm EDT October 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:41 am EDT October 8, 2009
LAKE MARY, Fla. -- The person who last saw Haleigh Cummings before the child disappeared has been accused of chasing another driver on a busy highway in a fit of road rage.

Deputies said Misty Croslin Cummings was the aggressor in the chase that caused a woman to fear for her life. The woman spoke exclusively to WESH 2 News on Wednesday.

"Cutting me off, slamming on the brakes, coming up next to me, hanging out of the car, saying they're going to kill me," the victim said.

The alleged road rage victim, who asked to keep her identity hidden, said she merged onto Interstate 4 at Maitland Boulevard, unknowingly crossing paths with Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings.

Police said Misty Cummings, 17, was a passenger in a car with a female friend, and the victim said the two made threats for about 10 miles. That's when, the victim said, it looked like the missing toddler's stepmother pulled out a gun.
"The passenger was flaunting something around, made it seem like she had a gun," the woman said. "That with the threatening, chasing me down, made me pretty scared."

Just south of Lake Mary Boulevard, deputies got in between the traffic trouble. They said the car in which Misty Cummings was riding exited the highway and pulled into a gas station.

Authorities said Misty Cummings did not have a weapon and no charges were filed in the case.

WESH 2 reported Tuesday that Haleigh's father and Misty Cummings' husband of six months has filed for divorce.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: October 08, 2009, 06:25:48 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21234719/detail.html
Cummings Released After I-4 Incident
Stpemother Of Missing Girl Made Threats, Woman Claims

POSTED: Wednesday, October 7, 2009
UPDATED: 5:52 am EDT October 8, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing child Haleigh Cummings, was involved in what investigators believe was a road-rage incident in Central Florida on Wednesday. But she was released after questioning.

The Seminole County Sheriff's Office said a driver claimed that Cummings, a passenger in a blue Dodge Caliber with a female friend, kept gesturing and making threats on Interstate 4 and on Maitland Avenue at about 11:15 a.m.

The driver also alleges that at one point Cummings pulled out a gun.

The driver called 911 and deputies stopped Cummings and her friend after they drove into a gas station off Lake Mary Boulevard. Deputies initiated a felony traffic stop, in which they approached the car with guns drawn.

When officers searched the car that Cummings was in, no gun was found and eventually she was and her friend were released.

Cummings was 17 years old and watching 6-year-old Haleigh and Haleigh's younger brother on the February night that Haleigh disappeared. At the time, Cummings was the girlfriend of Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, but they were later married. Ronald Cummings said this week that they have agreed to get a divorce.
An Amber Alert was issued the morning after Haleigh disappeared. Investigators believed Haleigh was taken from the home. Extensive searches of their neighborhood and investigation of more than 4,000 tips phoned in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have not provided any answers to what happened to the girl.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1217 on: October 08, 2009, 06:28:05 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/10/7/haleighs_stepmother_accused_in_i4_incident.html
 Haleigh’s Stepmother Accused In I-4 Incident
Thursday, October 08, 2009 5:08:26 AM
LAKE MARY -- Misty Cummings, the stepmother of missing Putnam County girl Haleigh Cummings, was temporarily handcuffed on Interstate 4 following some kind of incident Wednesday.

According to Seminole County Sheriff's deputies, a woman called police claiming a car on I-4 was pointing some kind of weapon at her.

Dispatcher: "Do you know her?"

Caller: "No! I think, like, way back she beeped at me or something and I just kept driving and ignoring it and now she's following me. Her and her friend are flipping me off. She rode up next to me and said I'm going to beat your a--. And they're waving something around. I don't know what it is, but I don't want to find out."

The car in question later exited at the Lake Mary exit where deputies and Lake Mary police handcuffed Misty Cummings and Donna Brock, the driver of the vehicle.

The woman who called 911 told deputies Brock and Cummings pulled up beside her making gestures and she swore they had weapons.

After searching the car, officials found no weapons. Since the driver did not cause any harm, both Brock and Cummings were unhandcuffed and allowed to leave.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: October 08, 2009, 07:02:07 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/21236106/detail.html

Haleigh's Stepmom Involved In Bizarre Road Rage Incident

Posted: 6:24 am EDT October 8, 2009
Updated: 6:50 am EDT October 8, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- A woman driving on Interstate 4 Wednesday night says she feared for her life when she found herself caught up in a bizarre road rage incident with the stepmother of missing girl Haleigh Cummings.

The victim said she thought Misty Croslin-Cummings had a gun when the car she was in started to follow the woman on I-4 in Seminole County. That is when she made a frantic call to 911.

RAW AUDIO: Driver Calls 911 During Perceived Road Rage Incident
http://www.wftv.com/video/21236193/index.html

The incident came to an end near Lake Mary Drive where deputies put the driver and Misty Croslin-Cummings face down in handcuffs before questioning them.

The victim in this road rage incident says the two girls were following her for a half an hour down I-4 while threatening her.

"She's following me, her and her friend are flipping me off. They are waving something around. I don't know what it is but I don't want to find out," said the frightened driver. "These girls are crazy."

The driver, who asked not to be identified, made a frantic 911 call while driving on I-4 and being followed and harassed by the two women in the other vehicle.

"Out of nowhere they just started honking at me and circling me hanging out of the window and threatening to beat me up, saying they're going to kill me," said the victim to the 911 operator.

Deputies would respond within minutes and the victim would later realize one of the girls in the car was Misty Croslin-Cummings, the last person to see then 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings before she vanished from her home in February.

Croslin-Cummings has been in Orlando recently after splitting with her husband of just eight months and facing divorce. Ronald Cummings, the missing girl's father, announced his intentions to divorce Misty earlier this week.

There is no way to know if that strife has lead misty into an angry streak, revealing itself in a road rage incident.

"I just think this behavior is disgusting, totally disgusting, and they need to be taught a lesson," said the road rage victim.

In the end, deputies only detained Croslin-Cummings and the driver. They searched their vehicle and did not find a gun. No charges were filed.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: October 08, 2009, 07:26:17 AM »

Misty was with Donna Brock, 43 of Georgia. At The Balloon Release, there was a Louise Brock from Georgia. Are these two women related? about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

Louise Brock was rumored to be a blogger. Is Misty with the relative of a blogger?  about 1 hour ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.