April 27, 2024, 02:51:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496117 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: October 08, 2009, 10:39:38 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1681 on: October 08, 2009, 10:43:01 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.
WOW, then if thats the case then I guess Courtney should have just continued on driving and just chalked it up to normal condition for that certain road and went about her business....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1682 on: October 08, 2009, 10:45:11 PM »

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.

If you want to attack my post, at least use something I said..... NO where in there did I say ANYTHING about hanging out windows.. I SAID and I quote "the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most".

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1683 on: October 08, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

I never saw any of that and thank God I didn't because what ever car I was in would have been pulling off the next exit to find a different way to get where we were going or I would be walking home. The way they weave in and out of traffic passing each other is like a tit for tat and very scary at the high rates of speed they travel and quite honestly,it scares the heck outta me.That is why I refuse to drive or ride on I4.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: October 08, 2009, 10:49:35 PM »

and also it seems like if there were any witnesses (seems like there would have been) they would come forward to seeing this event.

That kind of weaving in and out of traffic is normal there. A lot people are visiting at the theme parks or just passing through, and are just happy to get out of there with their lives. There are also people from other countries that rent a car, and have no idea the rules of the road.  It is definitely a "white knuckles kind of a place on I-4 most any time of the day. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: October 08, 2009, 10:52:19 PM »

WOW, then if thats the case then I guess Courtney should have just continued on driving and just chalked it up to normal condition for that certain road and went about her business....

I would think going on for 30 minutes would be a little excessive, don't you? Especially if she really thought they had a weapon.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: October 08, 2009, 10:52:32 PM »

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.

If you want to attack my post, at least use something I said..... NO where in there did I say ANYTHING about hanging out windows.. I SAID and I quote "the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to most".
Not attacking anything...just answering a post like we do here everyday, and you said "the road rage" probably looked normal to most....and by you saying.."the road rage" and since we are talking about what happened involving the players in this case, then the road rage we were talking about did involve hanging out of a window, then thats what my post was about.......Im not attacking anything.....just posting.......about  " the road rage" that was being discused here!@!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1687 on: October 08, 2009, 10:54:43 PM »

I would think going on for 30 minutes would be a little excessive, don't you? Especially if she really thought they had a weapon.
and thats the point I and others have been trying to get across...that most people should have realized this wasnt the every day going on's on that highway like you have stated and soemone else should have been concerned!

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: October 08, 2009, 10:55:27 PM »

Not attacking anything...just answering a post like we do here everyday, and you said "the road rage" probably looked normal to most....and by you saying.."the road rage" and since we are talking about what happened involving the players in this case, then the road rage we were talking about did involve hanging out of a window, then thats what my post was about.......Im not attacking anything.....just posting.......about  " the road rage" that was being discused here!@!!!!

yeah ok...

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: October 08, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

I never saw any of that and thank God I didn't because what ever car I was in would have been pulling off the next exit to find a different way to get where we were going or I would be walking home. The way they weave in and out of traffic passing each other is like a tit for tat and very scary at the high rates of speed they travel and quite honestly,it scares the heck outta me.That is why I refuse to drive or ride on I4.

All this might happen all the time, but for it to last 30 minutes and no other drivers to call LE doesn't make sense.....It takes a lot for me to call LE for help, but what has been described is more than enough to get me to pick up my cell phone and alert somebody before the hwy becomes a crime scene........
MyView
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: October 08, 2009, 10:57:35 PM »

Goodnight all, will check in again tomorrow as I do everyday, but now will start posting now and then.

So damn sad that all this drama and events have done nothing to bring Haleigh home.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: October 08, 2009, 10:58:54 PM »

All this might happen all the time, but for it to last 30 minutes and no other drivers to call LE doesn't make sense.....It takes a lot for me to call LE for help, but what has been described is more than enough to get me to pick up my cell phone and alert somebody before the hwy becomes a crime scene........

People don't want to get involved. They are on vacation. Maybe you would call, but not everyone will. By the time the police get there, it is usually 20 more miles down the road anyway.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1692 on: October 08, 2009, 10:59:41 PM »

Goodnight all, will check in again tomorrow as I do everyday, but now will start posting now and then.

So damn sad that all this drama and events have done nothing to bring Haleigh home.

Good night, My View. Maybe tomorrow will bring some answers.  an angelic monkey

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1693 on: October 08, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: October 08, 2009, 11:01:12 PM »

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1695 on: October 08, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »

I agree with another monkey who said that the mark on Misty's neck looked like a curling iron burn...jmo..

Looked like a fingernail scratch to me and not a curling iron burn.

That is an odd angle for a nail mark unless she scratched herself with her new nails she had bought for her, not being used to them and all you know.... 

Hope you are well klaas.

Sorry for the pic again, but it could just be a scatch from being tossed on the concrete by the cops and trussed up - they did say they roughed her up and it looks new to me.  Today is Thursday and she last saw Ron when? 

That is an interesting question, what airport did he fly out of JAX or Orlando??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: October 08, 2009, 11:04:15 PM »

People don't want to get involved. They are on vacation. Maybe you would call, but not everyone will. By the time the police get there, it is usually 20 more miles down the road anyway.

You're right about not wanting to get involved. That's me in a nutshell. But IMO someone would have called if the situation was as dangerous as described. Even I would have been moved to act.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: October 08, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »

ITA~Also, if I were that frightened I'd have got off at an exit while they were in another lane and couldn't follow me

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: October 08, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

I wouldn't bet on it IM. But anyhow, who says they didn't get more than the one call from Courtney?   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1699 on: October 08, 2009, 11:06:44 PM »

Yea, me either, I think Courtney might have a little Misty in her,,,lol

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.