May 01, 2024, 01:31:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 496315 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1700 on: October 08, 2009, 11:08:49 PM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1701 on: October 08, 2009, 11:09:58 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

I wouldn't bet on it IM. But anyhow, who says they didn't get more than the one call from Courtney?   

Could have, but I would have thought we'd surely have heard about it by now and the LE would have had more to go on that a "she said, she said" situation............I'm not saying I'd put anything Misty or this Donna would do, I just think if it went on for that long we'd have heard from LE if others reported it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: October 08, 2009, 11:10:32 PM »

HH makes a good point, and that really seals it for me.  I can't believe nobody else would have reported this if it went on as she said for a full thirty minutes.  I would call in if I saw two vehicles engaged in what I perceived as dangerous behavior or driving.  I would be concerned they may hit another car.  JMO

If you have ever driven on I4 in that traffic, the way they weave in and out of traffic, that road rage probably looked normal to must. Just sayin, no way would I drive in Orlando on I4, I hate even being a passenger thru there.
I have driven on this very same road and all around Orlando as well and I have never seen anyone hanging out of a window and driving all around another car and then the driver of the vehicle hanging out the vihicle,,,,,no Ive never seen that....ever and I was just in Orlando a couple weeks ago to take my Mother to visit her sister......I have seen some curse or flip the bird or blow the horn but never a continuous thing like what this woman has described....

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.
  I never saw any of that and thank God I didn't because what ever car I was in would have been pulling off the next exit to find a different way to get where we were going or I would be walking home. The way they weave in and out of traffic passing each other is like a tit for tat and very scary at the high rates of speed they travel and quite honestly,it scares the heck outta me.That is why I refuse to drive or ride on I4.

All this might happen all the time, but for it to last 30 minutes and no other drivers to call LE doesn't make sense.....It takes a lot for me to call LE for help, but what has been described is more than enough to get me to pick up my cell phone and alert somebody before the hwy becomes a crime scene........

ITA~Also, if I were that frightened I'd have got off at an exit while they were in another lane and couldn't follow me

They could have cut across the lane in traffic and followed her. It happens everyday. Maybe she felt safer on the interstate rather than getting stopped in traffic, and they come up to the car like MAGNOLIA was talking about in Alabama. I think in that case I would have kept moving on the interstate myself.  JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1703 on: October 08, 2009, 11:11:42 PM »

I have driven that road on a daily basis at times, and I can tell you from personal experience I have seen hanging out the window and worse. I once saw a young woman driver standing on the drivers seat, with her foot on the steering wheel and hanging her head and shoulders out the moon-roof waving at passing cars. She obviously had it on cruise control, and she was right on that stretch of I-4 going through Orlando in the broad daylight. I have also seen a driver sitting in the window on the drivers side doing the same thing, but that was at night. I have also see people going down the road with their feet on the dash board and reading a pocket novel. Driving on I-4 is like running a gauntlet through Orlando. Just my experience.
  I never saw any of that and thank God I didn't because what ever car I was in would have been pulling off the next exit to find a different way to get where we were going or I would be walking home. The way they weave in and out of traffic passing each other is like a tit for tat and very scary at the high rates of speed they travel and quite honestly,it scares the heck outta me.That is why I refuse to drive or ride on I4.

All this might happen all the time, but for it to last 30 minutes and no other drivers to call LE doesn't make sense.....It takes a lot for me to call LE for help, but what has been described is more than enough to get me to pick up my cell phone and alert somebody before the hwy becomes a crime scene........

People don't want to get involved. They are on vacation. Maybe you would call, but not everyone will. By the time the police get there, it is usually 20 more miles down the road anyway.

That is true fanny and look at all the pile ups and accidents on I4 in the past couple of years. I now wonder how many of those were caused by similar actions as to what Misty and her new play pal were doing.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: October 08, 2009, 11:11:45 PM »

IM  and since LE told Courtney that all they had was she said...she said.....then they have no proof of what happened so that tells me no one else called otherwise they would have eyewhitneses and they would have had cause to arrest them and charge them with something...........

That's my point and don't you know they'd love to arrest her arse

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: October 08, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Yea, they would like nothing better then to be able to charge her with something, and I think Courtney was trying to help with that, but failed.......IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1706 on: October 08, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »

I just don't know how you'd hear someone's exact words at that speed with the wind noise and the traffic noise....that's the main part I don't buy, plus the driver no hands on the wheel with half her body out of the car. If that were to happen I'd hope more than one person called 911.

I wouldn't bet on it IM. But anyhow, who says they didn't get more than the one call from Courtney?   

Could have, but I would have thought we'd surely have heard about it by now and the LE would have had more to go on that a "she said, she said" situation............I'm not saying I'd put anything Misty or this Donna would do, I just think if it went on for that long we'd have heard from LE if others reported it.

Maybe it seemed like it went on for ever. Maybe Courtney said how long it seemed to go on? we truly do not know but she did sound scared to me and also on not hearing about other calls, heh , we still don't know what the call to Tyler was for that night that Haleigh vanished do we, so I would not be surprised if there were or were not other calls, this entire case is turning into a three ring circus and Haleigh is getting lost in between the clowns and dog and pony show unfortunately.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: October 08, 2009, 11:17:56 PM »

ITA~Also, if I were that frightened I'd have got off at an exit while they were in another lane and couldn't follow me

They could have cut across the lane in traffic and followed her. It happens everyday. Maybe she felt safer on the interstate rather than getting stopped in traffic, and they come up to the car like MAGNOLIA was talking about in Alabama. I think in that case I would have kept moving on the interstate myself.  JMO

Could have, but I'm just stating what I'd do if I felt that threatened................that's what is so d@mn cnfusing about this case, you just never know. I'm not saying she didn't feel scared, I'm saying I think she embellished her story

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: October 08, 2009, 11:18:25 PM »

Because the LE has not had a presser stating they didn't have any other calls about this, we can't know that. Have we heard anything directly from the LE other than the incident report?
Besides, this is Orlando, baby. They wouldn't even want to touch that "hot potato." Look how the LE treats the Anthonys. Most people think that Orlando is fantasy world and nothing bad could possibly happen there, when that is far from the truth. Look at the Orlando Sentinal crime pages on line.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 08, 2009, 11:20:41 PM »

Yea, they would like nothing better then to be able to charge her with something, and I think Courtney was trying to help with that, but failed.......IMO

That's what I don't get, I'd expect an arrest if it wasn't a she said, she said situation.

NOW, on to another topic-does anyone know what time the early show comes on?????? I will be up getting ready for work or at work, so I'd love to see what she is going to spin

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: October 08, 2009, 11:21:43 PM »

Oh, ok. So that's what you meant when you said an UNDERCOVER SOMETHING. COURTNEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE CAR. So was she an undercover something??? How do you know?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1711 on: October 08, 2009, 11:23:56 PM »

I agree with another monkey who said that the mark on Misty's neck looked like a curling iron burn...jmo..

Looked like a fingernail scratch to me and not a curling iron burn.

That is an odd angle for a nail mark unless she scratched herself with her new nails she had bought for her, not being used to them and all you know.... 

Hope you are well klaas.

Sorry for the pic again, but it could just be a scatch from being tossed on the concrete by the cops and trussed up - they did say they roughed her up and it looks new to me.  Today is Thursday and she last saw Ron when? 

That is an interesting question, what airport did he fly out of JAX or Orlando??

from everything I see he flew out late Wednesday for taping on Thursday morning not sure what airport.  But hey there is time for him to really beat the crap out of her tonight in NYC if he wants.  jj

http://ow.ly/tt0P

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, taped an episode of Maury Povich's show today. The show will air at 1 p.m. Oct. 22 on WKCF-Channel 18.

And my favorite part of that article;

After those two exams, Miller said she had asked if there was a "truth serum" she could take to help her pass.

"There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Misty Cummings knows exactly what happened to Haleigh," Miller said. "She knows where [Haleigh] is and that she is not alive."

"NOTE" she wanted truth serum to help her pass!  ha ha ha!  Misty I don't think it would help sweetie! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1712 on: October 08, 2009, 11:24:47 PM »

That's what I don't get, I'd expect an arrest if it wasn't a she said, she said situation.

NOW, on to another topic-does anyone know what time the early show comes on?????? I will be up getting ready for work or at work, so I'd love to see what she is going to spin

7:00 AM

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1713 on: October 08, 2009, 11:25:57 PM »

It starts at 7:00 AM Central Time

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: October 08, 2009, 11:26:00 PM »

Just for you, I looked it up. 7am eastern time.  Too early for me. I'll still be asleep. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: October 08, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

Oh, ok. So that's what you meant when you said an UNDERCOVER SOMETHING. COURTNEY KNEW WHO WAS IN THE CAR. So was she an undercover something??? How do you know?
I already esplained the "undercover" thing and on the other I said "I think" thats what she was trying to do.......now on to other things......
IM I think it comes on at 8am.............

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1716 on: October 08, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

I agree with another monkey who said that the mark on Misty's neck looked like a curling iron burn...jmo..

Looked like a fingernail scratch to me and not a curling iron burn.

That is an odd angle for a nail mark unless she scratched herself with her new nails she had bought for her, not being used to them and all you know.... 

Hope you are well klaas.

Sorry for the pic again, but it could just be a scatch from being tossed on the concrete by the cops and trussed up - they did say they roughed her up and it looks new to me.  Today is Thursday and she last saw Ron when? 

That is an interesting question, what airport did he fly out of JAX or Orlando??

from everything I see he flew out late Wednesday for taping on Thursday morning not sure what airport.  But hey there is time for him to really beat the crap out of her tonight in NYC if he wants.  jj

http://ow.ly/tt0P

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings and his mother, Teresa Neves, taped an episode of Maury Povich's show today. The show will air at 1 p.m. Oct. 22 on WKCF-Channel 18.

And my favorite part of that article;

After those two exams, Miller said she had asked if there was a "truth serum" she could take to help her pass.

"There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Misty Cummings knows exactly what happened to Haleigh," Miller said. "She knows where [Haleigh] is and that she is not alive."

"NOTE" she wanted truth serum to help her pass!  ha ha ha!  Misty I don't think it would help sweetie! 

No doubt, but he's said it once before just not quite so bluntly

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1717 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:27 PM »

7:00 AM

Thanks Fanny and Darla I'll be watching, but wih my luck it will be on durin my commmute. Surely Patty G over yonder will upload it to youtube if I miss it on my 6 mile drive to work

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1718 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:55 PM »

Just for you, I looked it up. 7am eastern time.  Too early for me. I'll still be asleep

Ok, rub it in Fanny

I'd be asleep to if I could!!!!!!

[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: October 08, 2009, 11:31:07 PM »

I already esplained the "undercover" thing and on the other I said "I think" thats what she was trying to do.......now on to other things......
IM I think it comes on at 8am.............

Sorry, but you are the one that brought it up again. I thought you might have some new information.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.