March 28, 2024, 07:03:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 495019 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1960 on: October 09, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

They may have to take in her in like they did like Casey on child endangerment & false police reports, etc.  Tim commented about spending all that time with the hillbillys that she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives it up the thugs/drug people she hangs with will kill her!

And that says to me that  "these thugs' are involved somehow right, now to just what extent is what I would like to know.....if Misty went to a party and left HaLeigh and Jr alone that night, then thats all Misty has to say, I wasnt there.....Im sure LE wouldnt be interested at this point to  what was going on at that  party, they would just want to verify that Misty was there so they can rule her out as doing something to HaLeigh herself...so with this being said, then if she is scared these thugs will harm her if she tells the truth, then that means to me that they are involved somehow in HaLeigh being gone..

And now I wonder if Misty is still gonna hang out with Donna or after all this if she will want to get away from her too..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1961 on: October 09, 2009, 03:58:51 PM »

You know it sounds like someone wants us to believe that this party did take please...maybe?

I mean who is he (TM) referring to as the thugs?  WBG, Nay Nay, Joe, ChadE?

i think in general he's referring to everyone Ron and Misty hung out with and got drugs and acted like thugs with......just a general lifestyle, that's my take. The party-could be but I believe it did happen but who know who all were there

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1962 on: October 09, 2009, 04:01:15 PM »

You know it sounds like someone wants us to believe that this party did take please...maybe?

i think in general he's referring to everyone Ron and Misty hung out with and got drugs and acted like thugs with......just a general lifestyle, that's my take. The party-could be but I believe it did happen but who know who all were there

That's how I took it also.

But there may be more to it.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1963 on: October 09, 2009, 04:01:42 PM »

Well it just reached Twitter so watch out now.  It's about to get ugly and this is where those who know the family will be informing them.    JMO
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1964 on: October 09, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »

I am all set up for the lockdown......let's keep on truckin' , lol. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: October 09, 2009, 04:07:11 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

They may have to take in her in like they did like Casey on child endangerment & false police reports, etc.  Tim commented about spending all that time with the hillbillys that she is scared to death to go to jail and if she gives it up the thugs/drug people she hangs with will kill her!

And that says to me that  "these thugs' are involved somehow right, now to just what extent is what I would like to know.....if Misty went to a party and left HaLeigh and Jr alone that night, then thats all Misty has to say, I wasnt there.....Im sure LE wouldnt be interested at this point to  what was going on at that  party, they would just want to verify that Misty was there so they can rule her out as doing something to HaLeigh herself...so with this being said, then if she is scared these thugs will harm her if she tells the truth, then that means to me that they are involved somehow in HaLeigh being gone..

And now I wonder if Misty is still gonna hang out with Donna or after all this if she will want to get away from her too..

I think it will be a couple hours atleast but who is she gonna run to now?  I have always believed others were involved.  She might be tough but not that tough.  Will she run to Ron or her family?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1966 on: October 09, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

I think it will be a couple hours atleast but who is she gonna run to now?  I have always believed others were involved.  She might be tough but not that tough.  Will she run to Ron or her family?

In all seriousness, where is she going to go??????? Jail works for me, but on a serious note, where would she end up- thoughts?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1967 on: October 09, 2009, 04:10:43 PM »

Now see I thought what HH thought a very specific group that was present and knows what happened to Haleigh I think.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1968 on: October 09, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

In all seriousness, where is she going to go??????? Jail works for me, but on a serious note, where would she end up- thoughts?

Well I still don't believe Ron knows all of it so would she run to him after this comes out?  I mean if it was a party she was not supposed to be at and she lied to Ron and everyone except the party goers.  Who knows. 

But than again everyone tried to make wbg out as cool - not a thug however pimping out girls is a thug imo.  Someone who has no regard for females.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1969 on: October 09, 2009, 04:20:26 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

Well I still don't believe Ron knows all of it so would she run to him after this comes out?  I mean if it was a party she was not supposed to be at and she lied to Ron and everyone except the party goers.  Who knows. 

But than again everyone tried to make wbg out as cool - not a thug however pimping out girls is a thug imo.  Someone who has no regard for females.

Good choice..maybe Jerome if his isn't in the popo.

IIRC, i thought on the first TM tape, Ron and TN both knew about the weekend and the threesome.....that's when he started talking about it being  a disgrace.

[
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1970 on: October 09, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »

HaleighNewz RT @THESKY973DOTCOM: AUDIO: TES's Tim Miller Talks About Misty's Friend Donna Brock and More http://easyuri.com/32fc7   13 minutes ago from HootSuite

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1971 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »

omg.......can we go any slower?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »

speak no evil!  New thread! New thread!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: October 09, 2009, 04:25:37 PM »

More from TM tape #2.

Good choice..maybe Jerome if his isn't in the popo.

IIRC, i thought on the first TM tape, Ron and TN both knew about the weekend and the threesome.....that's when he started talking about it being  a disgrace.

I'll listen to both again shortly with a stiff drink in hand!  Ha ha!  Could be anything - my mind is going crazy with options.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1974 on: October 09, 2009, 04:26:27 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1975 on: October 09, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1976 on: October 09, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »

SISssssss boom Bahhhhh 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1977 on: October 09, 2009, 04:28:15 PM »

omg.......can we go any slower?

~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: October 09, 2009, 04:28:22 PM »

oops!

trying to post a lot for Nut

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1979 on: October 09, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.