March 18, 2024, 07:47:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566883 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: October 09, 2009, 12:15:00 AM »

anyMonkey got info on the bear festival?  was it in McCleary or outside?  may sound disjointed but iirc it happened about 6 days after she went missing and they stopped searching at that time due to it.  is it like a fair?  do people come in from all over or just local?
TIA

Good Morning, It was in McCleary. The pictures were on the McCleary link.
just got here.  Thanks miss Mae 
which one???  i can't find it

Sorry MAMA. 

I was on the Haleigh thread. http://www.cityofmccleary.com/

If you look under the Mayor and council tab you will see one, and under the City Photo tab, you will see several more.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: October 09, 2009, 12:15:56 AM »

Someone had mentioned that they were going to set up a thread for the messages on articles that Strongtower was leaving.  I have looked for it and could not find it.  He has left two more messages and I would like to put them there.  He has a buddy now. 

Oh, my. I thought there was a thread too. A buddy? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: October 09, 2009, 12:18:01 AM »

Someone had mentioned that they were going to set up a thread for the messages on articles that Strongtower was leaving.  I have looked for it and could not find it.  He has left two more messages and I would like to put them there.  He has a buddy now. 

Yup, Strongtower is going to just North of Juarez in El Paso, so his other super buddy Stronghold is coming in.   
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1043 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:34 AM »

Yup, Strongtower is going to just North of Juarez in El Paso, so his other super buddy Stronghold is coming in.   

I think Wyks started one called Cryptic Code Man.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »

That's just what they need in El Paso. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: October 09, 2009, 12:23:36 AM »

Can not find the strange messages thread so I am just going to post them here for now in case they get deleted from the sites they are on.

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 5th, 2009 at 8:41 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DG/DALE GOLDER OF MCCLEARY:
MISSION STATEMENT; PSALM 149/150:
tronghold is on Board now, & his Superior, ‘Strongtower, is soon to join his “Counterparts” just North of Juarez in El Paso. Lot’s of work in El Pasp. Meanwhile, ‘Stronghold will be Calling the ‘Shots in the Lindsey Baum, Nancy Moyer, Nicole Pietz, Rebecca Martinson, Kylie Ellis’s Stepsister, & a Variety of Unsolved Missing & Murdered Person’s in Washington State.tronghold will have all & full Authority in the “Evergreen State.” AKA; Pagan State!
[Y]es, Washington is a “Pagon State,” full of ‘Haters of God. Only 2% of the Population of the State of Washington are “God Fearing Belivers,” 2%!!!! It’s no wonder this State is “Off the Hook.”
TRONGHOLD HAS BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON DG/DALE GOLDER ON MOX & FOREMAN RD., & HIS RELATIVE, “TINA GOLDER’ CAN BE CONTACTED WITH QUESTIONS ON DALE GOLDER AT (360) ***-**** Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com for Reward $ for the Lindsey Baum Case!

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 7th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: LOOK HERE::
MISSION STATEMENT: psalm 149/150:
SUBJECT: DG/Dale Golder on Mox & Foreman Rd:
tronghold is the Dog Running the Pack now, & his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower Trained him well. ‘Stronghold does thinks Basically the same as ‘Strongtower, “Get the Job done, Period.” [C]an’t is not part of ‘Stronghold’s Creed, & like ‘Strongtower, the U.S. Military had their way with Stronghold as well.
[C]ontact Clifford & Tena Golder for Updates on DG/Dale Golder’s Attempted Rape in (2000). (360) XXX-XXXX Contact ‘Stronghold for Updates on the Lindsey Baum Case @strongtowerlee@aol.com GOD BLEES; & Remember, GOD CAN’T BLESS A MESS; Why do you think DG is Blessless?????????????????????

http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

STRONGHOLD
Posted October 7, 2009 at 3:00 pm
MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DALE GOLDER OF MOX & FOREMAN RD:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
tronghold’s the Dog Running the Pack now that his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower has been Reassinged to the El Paso Can of Worms.
tronghold read the Search Warrent Report’s/Result’s/ Receipt’s on the Tena/Clifford/ Adam & DG/Dale Golder Propertie’s. Oh My My! By the Way, Contact Clifford Golder for Detailed Info on DG’s Attempted Rape in 2000.
[D]ale Golder’s a “loaded Cannon on Deck.” What’s this Business about DG working at a “Youth Group” somewhere in the Olympia Area? ‘Stronghold’s looking at a Possible Connection with DG & the Attempted Abduction of the 14 year-old Girl in Olympia. Also, Rebecca Martinson went missing from Olympia.
tronghold read DG’s My Space page! What a Joke!! This Cat doesn’t know what side of the bread his butter’s on!!! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

edit: Phone Number
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:57:13 AM by CBB » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: October 09, 2009, 12:25:39 AM »

Can not find the strange messages thread so I am just going to post them here for now in case they get deleted from the sites they are on.

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 5th, 2009 at 8:41 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DG/DALE GOLDER OF MCCLEARY:
MISSION STATEMENT; PSALM 149/150:
[ S ]tronghold is on Board now, & his Superior, ‘Strongtower, is soon to join his “Counterparts” just North of Juarez in El Paso. Lot’s of work in El Pasp. Meanwhile, ‘Stronghold will be Calling the ‘Shots in the Lindsey Baum, Nancy Moyer, Nicole Pietz, Rebecca Martinson, Kylie Ellis’s Stepsister, & a Variety of Unsolved Missing & Murdered Person’s in Washington State.tronghold will have all & full Authority in the “Evergreen State.” AKA; Pagan State!
[Y]es, Washington is a “Pagon State,” full of ‘Haters of God. Only 2% of the Population of the State of Washington are “God Fearing Belivers,” 2%!!!! It’s no wonder this State is “Off the Hook.”
[ S ]TRONGHOLD HAS BEEN DOING RESEARCH ON DG/DALE GOLDER ON MOX & FOREMAN RD., & HIS RELATIVE, “TINA GOLDER’ CAN BE CONTACTED WITH QUESTIONS ON DALE GOLDER AT (360) ***-*** Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com for Reward $ for the Lindsey Baum Case!

STRONGTOWER Says:
October 7th, 2009 at 2:20 pm
ATTENTION MCCLEARY RESIDENTS: LOOK HERE::
MISSION STATEMENT: psalm 149/150:
SUBJECT: DG/Dale Golder on Mox & Foreman Rd:
[ S ]tronghold is the Dog Running the Pack now, & his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower Trained him well. ‘Stronghold does thinks Basically the same as ‘Strongtower, “Get the Job done, Period.” [C]an’t is not part of ‘Stronghold’s Creed, & like ‘Strongtower, the U.S. Military had their way with Stronghold as well.
[C]ontact Clifford & Tena Golder for Updates on DG/Dale Golder’s Attempted Rape in (2000). (360) XXX-XXXX Contact ‘Stronghold for Updates on the Lindsey Baum Case @strongtowerlee@aol.com GOD BLEES; & Remember, GOD CAN’T BLESS A MESS; Why do you think DG is Blessless?????????????????????

http://a11news.com/2106/lindsey-baum/

STRONGHOLD
Posted October 7, 2009 at 3:00 pm
MCCLEARY RESIDENTS:
SUBJECT: DALE GOLDER OF MOX & FOREMAN RD:
MISSION STATEMENT: PSALM 149/150:
[ S ]tronghold’s the Dog Running the Pack now that his Superior Officer, ‘Strongtower has been Reassinged to the El Paso Can of Worms.
[ S ]tronghold read the Search Warrent Report’s/Result’s/ Receipt’s on the Tena/Clifford/ Adam & DG/Dale Golder Propertie’s. Oh My My! By the Way, Contact Clifford Golder for Detailed Info on DG’s Attempted Rape in 2000.
[D]ale Golder’s a “loaded Cannon on Deck.” What’s this Business about DG working at a “Youth Group” somewhere in the Olympia Area? ‘Stronghold’s looking at a Possible Connection with DG & the Attempted Abduction of the 14 year-old Girl in Olympia. Also, Rebecca Martinson went missing from Olympia.
[ S ]tronghold read DG’s My Space page! What a Joke!! This Cat doesn’t know what side of the bread his butter’s on!!! Contact ‘Stronghold @strongtowerlee@aol.com

http://newsflavor.com/world/usa-canada/vanished-lindsey-baum-disappears-just-minutes-from-her-home/

adding spaces so his letters in brackets do not cause the text to be crossed through.

edit: Phone Number
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 12:53:36 AM by CBB » Logged
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: October 09, 2009, 12:27:24 AM »

OH CARP!  Fanny can you please report the last two posts.  I missed one of the phone numbers.  SO sorry mods!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: October 09, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »

One last post before JessStar new rules go into effect.   Harry Oakes's email to Janet states "a dog hit on a death scent a 1/2 mi after leaving Beck ST, winds from the south".  Did he not follow that scent even if he did not know if it was Lindsey or not?  Seems like a good tracker would search out that scent to find the body.  After all winds change and it may be difficult to pick up the scent again.  This smacks of incompeteance.  Just had to get that out.  IMO  shortcake

You know what, that's not really what I'm talking about.  That's actually a very good question shortcake.  That is, "did he not follow that scent even if he did not know if it was Lindsey or not?"  The answer to that question can actually be very helpful because, if the answer is "Yes, he did follow up on the scent," then that closes a loop.  If the answer is "No, he didn't," then you're right to question why he didn't because HO holds himself out as a professional.  He set the standard for himself.  We have all the right in the world to question whether he's living up to that standard.

I disagree Jess,  Shortcake is attacking HO here. It would be great and very helpful to have this information, but it was not disclosed. Suddenly the man is incompetent because he won't tell us everything!  Geeze. HO did not disclose everything to us, but he did say he followed up with LE/FBI with additional information he had.  I think we have really overstepped our boundaries when we start "demanding' answers when we really have no right to that information.  That is a job for LE, not us.

HO was the one who revealed the information about the "death scent".  First anyone heard of it and to a total stranger.  I believe he is only obligated to give the information to whoever hired him.  He decided to give out information not known before.  HO is the one who authored that email to Janet.  The revealing information to a stranger and limiting basic information speaks volumes of poor corrispondence.  Does anyone believe he found a body as he suggest there is?  If he did not search for a dead body, he has no business searching for missing persons.  Appearntly HO can reveal what he wants, just not all of it?  I do not have any confidence in his tracking skills until he says he did search and what he found.  Remember HO is the one willing to release previous unknown information about his search.  Why say anything at all?  JMO  shortcake

In the e-mail that Janet shared, Mr. Oakes does not say he found a body.  Additionally, the complete report was give to LE and the FBI.  How do you know he didn't search for a body?  There are other people who have used his services who think it did a great job.  Why did he say anything, possibly because Janet asked.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: October 09, 2009, 12:31:36 AM »

OH CARP!  Fanny can you please report the last two posts.  I missed one of the phone numbers.  SO sorry mods!

Ok. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: October 09, 2009, 12:33:36 AM »

Done!  an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: October 09, 2009, 12:37:13 AM »

Done!  an angelic monkey

TY!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: October 09, 2009, 12:43:00 AM »

Small town baffled, alarmed at 10-year-old girl's disappearance

Story Updated: Jun 27, 2009 at 9:52 PM PDT
By Ray Lane and KOMO News Web Staff

MCCLEARY, Wash. - A wide-ranging search is under way for a 10-year-old girl who vanished Friday evening while walking home from a friend's house in this small town set amid forested hills west of Olympia. And now the entire town is worried.

I agree Nut. Even in a small town. Children CAN be snatched even in a small town. It does happen there and everywhere.

-------------

Missing 10-year-old girl's mom: 'A part of me thinks the worst'

Story Updated: Jun 28, 2009 at 10:30 AM PDT
By KOMO Staff

MCCLEARY, Wash. - As the search for a missing 10-year-old girl stretched into its second day in this small mill town, police and family are beginning to fear she may have been kidnapped.
FBI helping with case of missing McCleary girl

04:20 PM PDT on Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRICIA MANNING-SMITH / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - The FBI has been called in to help in the investigation into the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey Baum.

99% angel, 1% brat

Re: Lindsey Baum, 10y missing from McCleary, WA 6/26/09
« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2009, 09:26:08 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search intensifies for missing McCleary girl

06:47 AM PDT on Monday, June 29, 2009

By KING Staff Reports

Video: FBI helping in search for missing McCleary girl
Larger screen E-mail this clip

McCLEARY, Wash. - Grays Harbor sheriff's deputies intensify their search for a 10-year-old McCeary girl missing for more than two days.

Ten-year-old Lindsey Baum was last seen 9:15 p.m. Friday when she left her friend's house for a walk on Maple Street.

On Sunday, the FBI joined the search, helping the sheriff's department stop every car driving through the main part of town to see if anyone knows anything.

The sheriff's department says search teams will be back out Monday to search for Lindsey, this time enlisting the use of a helicopter. They will also bring back K-9 units because they know with more than 48 hours since Lindsey disappeared, time is of the essence.

Massive search continues for missing McCleary girl
MCCLEARY: No leads days after 10-year-old vanished

JEREMY PAWLOSKI; The Olympian | • Published June 30, 2009

MCCLEARY – Police in this community of about 1,500 had no leads Monday on what happened to 10-year-old Lindsey Baum after she left her friend’s house on Maple Street by herself Friday evening to walk about a half-mile to her home on Mommsen Road.
Searchers on Horseback Hunt for Signs of Missing Washington Girl
Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Searchers on horseback hunted for signs of a missing 10-year-old Washington girl in her small hometown of McCleary and on nearby trails in areas they could reach.
Police list signs of possible abduction suspects
10-year-old missing: McCleary ‘pretty much searched’ since Friday

JEREMY PAWLOSKI; The Olympian
Published: 07/02/09  12:00 am

As the days pass and searchers in McCleary find no sign of missing 10-year-old Lindsey Baum, investigators have to consider it likely that the child was taken from the street against her will, Grays Harbor County Undersheriff Rick Scott said Wednesday.
MASON COUNTY SHERIFF ASSISTS IN SEARCH FOR MCCLEARY CHILDBy Dedrick Allan 07/03/2009
Mason County Sheriff's Deputies have been asked to assist in the investigation of the disappearance of 10-year-old Lindsey J. Baum of McCleary
Teekah Lewis' mom offers advice for McCleary family

03:55 PM PDT on Saturday, July 4, 2009

By CHRIS DANIELS / KING 5 News

KING

Teekah Lewis at age 2 - shortly before her disappearance.

TACOMA, Wash. - It's another holiday, and another birthday missed for one local family.

Teekah Lewis turned 13 today.

"It gets harder by the year," says Theresa Lewis.

Teekah disappeared January 23, 1999 as she played at a Tacoma bowling alley. Police later believed the then 2-year-old was abducted.
Sunday, July 5, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
MACLEOD PAPPIDAS | THE DAILY WORLD

McCLEARY — Compared to a few days ago, downtown McCleary was quiet on Saturday. No helicopters circled overhead. Traffic was sparse and no satellite news trucks sat in parking lots. The mobile command center truck parked in front of the police station for much of the week, was gone.

Eight days have passed since 10-year-old Lindsey Baum disappeared while walking home from a friend’s house on a Friday evening. Law enforcement officials spent the past Friday night constructing a profile of what the town would have looked exactly a week earlier.

They spent hours talking to businesses that were open, couriers who might have been in town, and stopping cars passing by, but didn’t come up with much new.

“No one who was here last Friday remembered anything,” said Undersheriff Rick Scott. “We received a few suggestions about where to look or who we might talk to who might have been in the area, but we haven’t received any suggestions so original that they haven’t already been (looked at) in some way or form. The community has been helpful with its support, but even they are running out of ideas.”
03:14 PM PDT on Monday, July 6, 2009

By DREW MIKKELSEN, KING 5 News

KING

Lindsey Baum, 10, disappeared from the small town of McCleary.

McCLEARY, Wash. - In his first public appearance since his daughter's disappearance last month, Scott Baum made a plea for her return.

"I'm fixing to deploy to Iraq and tomorrow is her birthday," Baum said Monday, "I would love nothing more than to see my daughter before I have to go."

Ten-year-old Lindsey Baum vanished two Fridays ago while walking home from a friend’s house in McCleary.

Baum’s disappearance prompted non-stop searches in McCleary last week.

The effort was ramped up Monday morning because searchers said wet weather can enhance a person’s scent, especially in the woods.

Search dog teams from throughout the south Puget Sound area were back out searching Monday.

Searchers are focusing in the Straddleline Off Road Vehicle Park, about 3.5 miles from where Baum was last seen. The park consists of hundreds of miles of trails.

Police said they were not able to search the park last week because it was full of campers prior to the Fourth of July
July 07, 2009, 11:08:33 AM » The missing girl set out to walk the ten blocks to her home from a friend's house, which is roughly a 10-minute walk, on the night of June 26. But something happened in that short distance, and she never arrived home.

Witnesses reported having seen the girl that night as she walked home along Maple Street.

On Monday nearly 60 searchers - the largest number of ground searchers to date - searched a nearby off-road vehicle park, as well as the hills beyond them.

And the search hasn't been easy. The Capitol Forest is 80,000 acres of steep hillsides, miles of rugged terrain and countless roadways.

A change in the weather on Monday gave the search teams a second wind. The cooler temperatures also helped the dog teams pick up scents.

As the dozens of searchers spread out, Lindsey Baum's family sat and waited, anxious for any word.

"So please, if you know anything, contact the hotlines.Contact any 911 centers," said Scott Baum. "But please bring me my daughter home before I have to leave."

BY JACOB JONES
The Daily World

Wednesday, July 8, 2009 12:09 PM PDT

Authorities had kept Lindsey Baum’s birthday in mind as an unofficial deadline of when they hoped to have her home.

That didn’t happen Tuesday as the missing McCleary girl turned 11 years old and the frustrating search for answers entered its 11th day.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said investigators continue to look ahead to new leads in the disappearance, but Baum’s birthday stood as a milestone for deputies and the family.
i can't find ANY press for the 9th other than reader comments on sm
Quote from: Keepthefaith on July 10, 2009, 02:36:10 PM
FYI......

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/6420ap_wa_missing_mccleary_girl.html

Last updated July 10, 2009 10:47 a.m. PT
Search for missing McCleary girl shifts

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

MONTESANO, Wash. -- Investigators are shifting the base of their investigation into the Lindsey Baum disappearance from McCleary to Montesano.

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott says after two weeks, the command center for the search for the missing 11-year old will be the sheriff's office.
July 11, 2009, 12:22:49 AM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIPS ON MISSING MCCLEARY GIRL SOUGHT AT BEAR FESTIVAL

The Grays Harbor County Sheriff's Office will be accepting tips on the missing 11-year-old McCleary girl during this weekend's Bear Festival. Authorities will be pulling their command center out of town to make room for the festival but extra deputies in uniform will remain to talk to the public about Lindsey Baum who disappear June 26th while walking home from a friend's house. Investigators have yet to find any evidence explaining the disappearance.
[

Re: Lindsey Baum #2
« Reply #190 on: July 12, 2009, 02:52:03 PM » 

Best bear stew anywhere
BY JACOB JONES
The Daily World
Sunday, July 12, 2009 12:45 AM PDT

The spicy aroma of sizzling bear stew swept through the shady patches of Beerbower Park in McCleary much of Saturday as thousands turned out for the 50th Annual Bear Festival.

The smiling, sunburned and famished lined up at narrow makeshift wooden tables, standing as they scooped spoonfuls of stew and beans.

They munched watermelon with juice running down their cheeks. They chewed buttered rolls, dipping them to soak up leftover stew. The sun shined overhead.

“We’re really pleased with the turnout,” said Susan Strong, a festival committee member, as she sold festival buttons in the shade.

Strong estimated more than 2,500 buttons had been sold. The $2 buttons paid for a plate of stew and side dishes. The line for food formed quickly and stretched far across the parking lot.

Saturday’s festivities started with the kiddie parade, quickly followed by the grand parade. Strong said almost 50 groups march through the streets with clowns, bands and classic cars.

“It was a great parade,” she said.

The lively music and bright sunshine swept away much of the cloud that has hung over the small town recently. Many enjoyed the festivities, but could not forget 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared from just a few blocks away two weeks ago.

Several volunteers passed out fliers to people coming through town and asked for donations for Baum’s family.

Strong looked around at hundreds slurping sno-cones and nibbling elephant ears, The festival had gone smoothly, though fewer children attended the kid’s day events on Friday.

With the end of the 50th festival, she said the planning committee will start looking forward to next year. They can always use more volunteers.

http://**/articles/2009/07/12/local_news/doc4a5984c38ecb9094362769.txt /quote]
and also the 12th
THE NEWS TRIBUNE
Published: 07/12/09  12:05 am

Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said the dozens of officers, searchers and volunteers who have helped look for Lindsey Baum during the past weeks will be replaced by four to six full-time investigators, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.

They are charged with putting together the random and scattered clues into a big picture to determine what happened to Baum on June 26.

Baum disappeared two weeks ago while walking home about six blocks in McCleary from her friend’s house shortly after 9 p.m.

The tip line for giving information about Baum’s disappearance is 866-915-8299, and letters can be sent to PO Box 305, McCleary, WA 98557

Parents of Missing Girl Speak Out On 'Early Show'
Posted: 11:19 am PDT July 13, 2009
Updated: 1:02 pm PDT July 13, 2009

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- The search for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum got nationwide attention when her parents appeared on CBS' 'The Early Show' Monday morning.

“My heart tells me she is alive; where I don’t know,” Melissa Baum, Lindsey’s mother, said on 'The Early Show.' “I would give anything to know where she is.”

Lindsey disappeared on June 26 while walking home in McCleary and although thousands of fliers have been passed out and both the FBI and law enforcement in McCleary have been searching for her, there has been no sign of Lindsey. Her 11th birthday was July 7.

Authorities have been working on the theory that she might have run away to Tennessee, where her father lives, but Rick Scott of the Gray’s Harbor County Sheriff’s Office said it’s unlikely that someone her age would be gone this long without “surfacing in some manner.” Lindsey’s father, Scott Baum, a member of the Tennessee National Guard who is deploying to Iraq soon, told authorities that he has not seen or heard from his daughter since her disappearance.

MCCLEARY: No new clues in case of missing 11-year-old
THE OLYMPIAN | • Published July 14, 2009

Authorities have no new clues in the search for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary, whose parents appeared on CBS’ “The Early Show” Monday.

Lindsey disappeared the night of June 26 while walking home from a friend’s house. An extensive search involved local law enforcement, the FBI, and community members.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Grays Harbor County Sheriff’s office at 866-915-8299 or e-mail soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us.
July 15, 2009, 10:47:05 PM » 

May have already been posted:

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/50897752.html

'Every day that goes by is just agony'
by Keith Eldridge

Lindsey Baum is shown in a newly released photo

MCCLEARY, Wash. -- "Please, if anybody knows anything, even if you don't think it's important to you, it may be very beneficial to this case in bringing Lindsey home."

Lindsey Baum's father Scott made the emotional plea Wednesday as the family still waits for word of what happened to their daughter.

Lindsey disappeared June 26 walking home from a friend's house. Her parents are confident she's still alive.

"I feel her in my heart. I just know she's alive," said her mother Melissa. "I just want to say to whoever has my daughter: 'Please, just let her go.' I don't care who you are, I don't care where you are, I just want my daughter back."

The parents came forward Wednesday eager to make sure their daughter isn't forgotten.

"We want to keep her face out there," Melissa Baum said. "We want people to see who she is."

They've even created a couple of Web sites for folks to contact: lindseybaum.com and findlindseybaum.com.

"The search continues even though we don't see it," Scott Baum said. "There's still people out there looking for her. Everybody still has faith and that's all I can ask for is people don't give up on her."

Scott lives in Tennessee and is a member of the National Guard there. He was set to deploy to Iraq soon, but that may change.

"There's talk that they're not going to deploy me," he said.

It means he could stay stateside and stay on the search for his daughter.

"Just please bring my daughter home. Give us the peace of mind. Let her go unharmed."

Melissa added: "I still feel in my heart I know she's alive, but every day that goes by is just agony."

The Baum's have been contacted by other families across the nation who've been through the pain of a missing child offering words of encouragement, but saying it doesn't get easier.

these are all the facts i can find for fact wanting monkeys.  if you read it you can almost find a pattern  (or maybe it was the hour i took cutting and pasting )

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: October 09, 2009, 12:50:29 AM »

TY Mama. What I immediately notice is that the press is not keeping Lindsey in the media near as much as they should.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1054 on: October 09, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »

I'm looking, NR...............   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1055 on: October 09, 2009, 12:53:16 AM »

I'm looking, NR...............   

1046 and 1047...TY
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1056 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:20 AM »

i dont think sb's other children are relevant to finding lindsey

you can find the bear festival pics on facebook, just type in mccleary bear festival
i don't want their names LOL.  im just wondering if he's not with them, and he's not with josh, and he's not deployed...whats he doing?
Scott lives in Tennessee and is a member of the National Guard there. He was set to deploy to Iraq soon, but that may change.

"There's talk that they're not going to deploy me," he said.

It means he could stay stateside and stay on the search for his daughter
  if he's not deployed then why hasn't he stayed stateside and stay on the search for his daughter?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1057 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:55 AM »

No problem, NR. I've screened captured and will send to Klaas, so she'll understand the edit. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1058 on: October 09, 2009, 01:03:34 AM »

No problem, NR. I've screened captured and will send to Klaas, so she'll understand the edit. 

TY!
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1059 on: October 09, 2009, 01:14:21 AM »

TY Mama. What I immediately notice is that the press is not keeping Lindsey in the media near as much as they should.
i find it ?odd? that they went in like stormtroopers from the 27-4th and then it just fizzled out.  they had a lot of campers on the 4th weekend. 
im just gonna lay it out.  i have a feeling (just a feeling it means nothing) that Lindsey was taken, invited by someone she knew.  and eveybody thought she was in the area.  then the 4 weekend comes with many out-of-towners as well, and the search fizzles out.  maybe a reason why?  maybe the urgancy in the beginning..(and yes its always urgent when a child is missing)  and then, well, i don't even have to say it
No one who was here last Friday remembered anything,” said Undersheriff Rick Scott/quote]
The community has been helpful with its support, but even they are running out of ideas.”
, 2009

Authorities have no new clues in the search for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum of McCleary

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.