March 18, 2024, 07:55:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566884 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1100 on: October 10, 2009, 09:29:17 AM »

Thanks Karma for the photo of Lindsey with her dad.  Looks like she just adored him.  xox
True,Lindsey looking at her Daddy all adoringly and Daddy looking all"not there".....can't even smile and face the camera with his daughter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for the searcher's this weekend,and hoping they find something,some evidence on where Lindsey is.
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: October 10, 2009, 12:22:02 PM »

Northern wrote:

Well now - just did a drive by GF's MS site and there is a message left for us from today:

TamraTamra White 4 Oct 2009 12:00

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...I AM NOT A SISTER IN LAW OF ANY KIND. MY SON HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR A WHILE AND HE WAS IN IRAQ. READ THE COMMENT BELOW BETTER. A.G. HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR OVER A YEAR...HE WASN'T ABLE TO LEAVE WITH HIS UNIT (TO GO OVER SEA'S) DUE TO NOT MAKING WEIGHT!!  I WOULD POST IT ON SM, BUT I AM STILL WAITING APPROVAL WISH DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME COMPARED TO THE OTHER SITES!! I LIVE ON A ROAD CALLED OLD SAND CREEK RD. AND THE HESLEP RD IS NOT CONNECTED TO MY ROAD IN ANY WAY!! IT IS A ROAD JUST PASSED THE OVER RAMP TO THE RIGHT!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/SCalica
From the last thread.
YIKES!!!!!  Nothing like being yelled at and in a excitable mood with a 100 !!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
OK,I was wrong about Tamra/Tammy being Kona's sis-in-law.
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

Maybe this can be answered on MS:
TW,has Dale Golder ever babysat your kids?

Reading back through previous posts and noticed the link to myspace for Stephanie and accessed it and noticed she says Tacoma for location?  The avidavit says she resides in Ellensberg?  Which one is wrong?  Seems a little confusing as the two cities are more than 100 miles appart.  I assume her myspace is current and maybe she has moved since June 26.  Hmmmm.  shortcake
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1102 on: October 10, 2009, 02:14:47 PM »

Northern wrote:

Well now - just did a drive by GF's MS site and there is a message left for us from today:

GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID!!! THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING...I AM NOT A SISTER IN LAW OF ANY KIND. MY SON HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR A WHILE AND HE WAS IN IRAQ. READ THE COMMENT BELOW BETTER. A.G. HAS BEEN IN THE MILITARY FOR OVER A YEAR...HE WASN'T ABLE TO LEAVE WITH HIS UNIT (TO GO OVER SEA'S) DUE TO NOT MAKING WEIGHT!!  I WOULD POST IT ON SM, BUT I AM STILL WAITING APPROVAL WISH DOES TAKE A LOT OF TIME COMPARED TO THE OTHER SITES!! I LIVE ON A ROAD CALLED OLD SAND CREEK RD. AND THE HESLEP RD IS NOT CONNECTED TO MY ROAD IN ANY WAY!! IT IS A ROAD JUST PASSED THE OVER RAMP TO THE RIGHT!!!!

From the last thread.
YIKES!!!!!  Nothing like being yelled at and in a excitable mood with a 100 !!!!!!!!!!!! Smile
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

Reading back through previous posts and noticed the link to myspace for Stephanie and accessed it and noticed she says Tacoma for location?  The avidavit says she resides in Ellensberg?  Which one is wrong?  Seems a little confusing as the two cities are more than 100 miles appart.  I assume her myspace is current and maybe she has moved since June 26.  Hmmmm.  shortcake

My understanding was that she went to school in McCleary, moved to Ellensberg, and moved back to the McCleary area several months ago.  I don't think she is living in Ellensberg any longer. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1103 on: October 10, 2009, 04:32:28 PM »

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_101009WAB-lindsey-baum-search-KS.202d3332c.html

Fort Lewis Soldiers Join Search For McCleary Girl

More at link,won't let me copy.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: October 10, 2009, 04:40:40 PM »

http://www.nwcn.com/statenews/washington/stories/NW_101009WAB-lindsey-baum-search-KS.202d3332c.html

Thank you Karma.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1105 on: October 10, 2009, 06:34:02 PM »

You're very welcome AZSunny

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: October 10, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »

Hi,  It's a slow day in Forumdom for Lindsey's case but Northwest Cable News out of Seattle did a great spot last night on today's search. 

There has been much thought put into her case astrologically and I don't know allot about that.  One main thought is, the unsub is an older man and not a guy in his 20's.

I wish someone here would have some ideas on who this older guy could be.  So far in links we have had Jim Mullins and the Mayor.  Perish the thought it could be either of them.  I discount the very elderly man who lives near the Mayor due to age.  I also discount Dale's father as he has had a sexual charge in his past and her abductor might not. 

Any ideas?  Or is this a premature subject?
shortcake
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: October 10, 2009, 07:16:14 PM »

Northern wrote:

From the last thread.
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

My understanding was that she went to school in McCleary, moved to Ellensberg, and moved back to the McCleary area several months ago.  I don't think she is living in Ellensberg any longer. 

According to the SW, Steph  "resides" in Ellensberg.  She moved to Michigan in 2002.  She moved back to Washington at the end of May in 2009.  The number DG called until 9:26 on 6/26 was Steph in Ellensberg.  She had to drive Golder back from Ellensberg on 7/16 because his car broke down.  She stayed with him until 7/20.  I don't see where she lives in McCleary except for those 4 days with Golder.  I believe she lives in Ellensberg, not Tacoma.  No big deal, just more misdirection.  shortcake
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: October 10, 2009, 07:20:00 PM »

Thanks Karma

I do not doubt the sincerity of the searchers but ... why is there not a plan?  Are LE not proving any input at all?

Janet

+++++

Fort Lewis soldiers join search for McCleary girl
11:28 AM PDT on Saturday, October 10, 2009
By ROBERTA ROMERO / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - As the days get shorter and the nights grow colder, search teams looking for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum are stepping up.

Today Fort Lewis soldiers will join the search for the little girl as her story continues to gather national attention.

Immediately after her disappearance, search teams were plentiful and hundreds were working to try and find her. Now that months have passed, attention is waning. But there are those who will never give up, and now national attention will be focused on the case.

On Tuesday the "Oprah Winfrey Show" will be featuring Lindsey Baum's case. Lindsey's mother Melissa spent two days with producers and cameras. Many are hoping this national attention will help find her.

But far from the glamour of national television shows, locals are still doing what they can to help.

This morning supporters of Lindsey and her family continued searching. The search is vast, with no clear idea where to start or even where to look. But they are determined to try

Lindsey was walking home from a friend's house when she disappeared on the evening of June 26. Despite an intensive police search including the FBI and high-tech tools, nothing has turned up.

Still those who know and love the little girl say they will never give up hope that she is alive and will come home.

Lindsey supporters began searching at 9 this morning in the McCleary area. They will continue searching until dark.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: October 10, 2009, 07:43:32 PM »

Thanks Karma

I do not doubt the sincerity of the searchers but ... why is there not a plan?  Are LE not proving any input at all?

Janet

+++++

Fort Lewis soldiers join search for McCleary girl
11:28 AM PDT on Saturday, October 10, 2009
By ROBERTA ROMERO / KING 5 News

McCLEARY, Wash. - As the days get shorter and the nights grow colder, search teams looking for missing 11-year-old Lindsey Baum are stepping up.

Today Fort Lewis soldiers will join the search for the little girl as her story continues to gather national attention.

Immediately after her disappearance, search teams were plentiful and hundreds were working to try and find her. Now that months have passed, attention is waning. But there are those who will never give up, and now national attention will be focused on the case.

On Tuesday the "Oprah Winfrey Show" will be featuring Lindsey Baum's case. Lindsey's mother Melissa spent two days with producers and cameras. Many are hoping this national attention will help find her.

But far from the glamour of national television shows, locals are still doing what they can to help.

This morning supporters of Lindsey and her family continued searching. The search is vast, with no clear idea where to start or even where to look. But they are determined to try

Lindsey was walking home from a friend's house when she disappeared on the evening of June 26. Despite an intensive police search including the FBI and high-tech tools, nothing has turned up.

Still those who know and love the little girl say they will never give up hope that she is alive and will come home.

Lindsey supporters began searching at 9 this morning in the McCleary area. They will continue searching until dark.

Hi Tamikosmom,  I think LE puts out there what they want the public to know and they are very clever.  They aren't really lying as the area is vast.  And maybe the family doesn't know exactly where to go search.  That is what your red statement tells me IMO

But I believe LE knows where the experienced searchers will be today.  Where they go is so secret the searchers are not allowed to talk about it.  Maybe they have had a few tips in the last week.  I am just steadfast in LE's corner on this one.  xox
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1110 on: October 10, 2009, 07:59:48 PM »

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1111 on: October 10, 2009, 11:03:31 PM »

Hi,  It's a slow day in Forumdom for Lindsey's case but Northwest Cable News out of Seattle did a great spot last night on today's search. 

There has been much thought put into her case astrologically and I don't know allot about that.  One main thought is, the unsub is an older man and not a guy in his 20's.

I wish someone here would have some ideas on who this older guy could be.  So far in links we have had Jim Mullins and the Mayor.  Perish the thought it could be either of them.  I discount the very elderly man who lives near the Mayor due to age.  I also discount Dale's father as he has had a sexual charge in his past and her abductor might not. 

Maybe it's just me, but have been thinking that of all the 'older guys' we've read about so far, DG's father seems to best fit what the Astros have been talking about.  IMO, he doesn't get a pass from me yet. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1112 on: October 10, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

Northern wrote:

From the last thread.
I AM VERY SORRY!!!!

According to the SW, Steph  "resides" in Ellensberg.  She moved to Michigan in 2002.  She moved back to Washington at the end of May in 2009.  The number DG called until 9:26 on 6/26 was Steph in Ellensberg.  She had to drive Golder back from Ellensberg on 7/16 because his car broke down.  She stayed with him until 7/20.  I don't see where she lives in McCleary except for those 4 days with Golder.  I believe she lives in Ellensberg, not Tacoma.  No big deal, just more misdirection.  shortcake

Steph may have family both in the Ellensberg and Tacoma areas, and she may have moved back n forth a bit.  There are some with her last name near Olympia.  Maybe she considers Tacoma as being where she's 'from', dunno.  I wouldn't worry about it, cuz they are cities/towns in the same state, even if hours apart.  I'd be more concerned if she said something like she's from Maine or Florida.  LOL 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: October 11, 2009, 01:49:17 PM »

Anybody home???    I thought this thread would be popping with news with a new search going on.

Please bring Lindsey home today.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: October 11, 2009, 02:31:03 PM »

Maybe it's just me, but have been thinking that of all the 'older guys' we've read about so far, DG's father seems to best fit what the Astros have been talking about.  IMO, he doesn't get a pass from me yet. 

I'm still stuck on the Wayne dude, did he get ruled out as a suspect?  He's still in my radar...

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1115 on: October 11, 2009, 02:53:10 PM »

I agree with you, I take it the Astros forum at WS. I always find that interesting, I don't understand a lot of it  but when put out in plain English, I find it fascinating.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1116 on: October 11, 2009, 02:54:18 PM »

Anybody home???    I thought this thread would be popping with news with a new search going on.

Please bring Lindsey home today.  an angelic monkey
Me too Fanny, I'm so disappointed, I really thought by know we would no more 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1117 on: October 11, 2009, 03:01:06 PM »

I'm still stuck on the Wayne dude, did he get ruled out as a suspect?  He's still in my radar...

He doesn't get a pass from me yet, either.  IIRC, we were looking at him, but other things came along and distracted us. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: October 11, 2009, 03:04:38 PM »

I agree with you, I take it the Astros forum at WS. I always find that interesting, I don't understand a lot of it  but when put out in plain English, I find it fascinating.

Yes, the Astros at WS.  I find them fascinating too.  The more I sit back and just read there, the more I learn about what it all means.  Am with you Rosie, when it's laid out in plain English, it makes more sense. 

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85929

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: October 11, 2009, 04:07:12 PM »

He doesn't get a pass from me yet, either.  IIRC, we were looking at him, but other things came along and distracted us. 

All these red herrings from people not wanting us to find the truth, JMO

Back to the beginning.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.