March 19, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566974 times)
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: October 15, 2009, 01:08:07 AM »

The slumber party was at Libby's house.
KK stated she went there looking for Lindsey.

i thought no one was home when KK went to the house looking for LB.

i thought libby was working at the beehive and tag was out drinking and not home?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1201 on: October 15, 2009, 02:55:32 AM »

Hi,  I just read thru all of KaraK's posts and had never read this one:

"The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

*  I thought KK said the girls were swimming at Libby's house.  Here she says the mother of the little girl whose house the pool party was at was there.  Libby was working at the Beehive that night.  Something doesn't compute here.  Is there any other confirmation that the pool party was at Libby's house?

*  What she says in the second paragraph is quite similar to Boondock's theory, that Josh walked with them to within a few houses of KK's where a friend who was visiting another friend on this street {evidently who lives a few houses down from KK, make sense} heard the argument and sent Josh home. 

That would mean the argument about the bike started at the Shell station where the bike was left and Josh continued to walk with the girls and they probably continued the argument until the witness told Josh to go home.

KK says in another post this witness was the same for both sightings of Lindsey, so must have also seen her as she started out on her walk back home.

This is amazing to me, that after 4 months we have thought the argument was by the Shell station where the bike ended up parked for a few days.  And we had no idea he continued to walk almost all the way with them to KK's house.  Thank you Boondock for bringing up your theory ;}

I don't know for sure who this witness is but would state IMO it is Rena who you have discussed here.  Why she has to be so important to the case is what else she happened to see besides a fight and Lindsey walking past her friend's house on Maple.  I think this info is crutial in solving the case and do believe LE knows what she saw.  The Affidavit mentions a crime scene and we have not been privy to where it is.

Boondock's reasoning as to her not wanting to deal with Josh gives as good as any reason for her to take a different route home which IMO she did and she would have had to pass Jim's property which LE searched 6 times.  No COINKIDINK there!~  I don't feel he is involved, and maybe not Libby's hubby either even tho they both fit the astrological profile.

Reading thru KK's posts she seems to say allot with out really saying very much.  To be expected IMO.  I think she learned this info from MK and it was in the first few pages of her postings here.  It might be she inadvertently posted something she never realized would be so crutial to the case that makes a few of the puzzles fall into place in solving the crime.  xox
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: October 15, 2009, 02:58:17 AM »

Sorry, can't edit, but maybe it does compute if Libby was home during the day.  She was at work when Lindsey disappeared.  xox
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1203 on: October 15, 2009, 08:50:57 AM »

Several months ago we were discussing the water and drainage in McCleary.  It seemed impossible that Lindsey's body could be hidden that way, but maybe we should rethink the possibility.   I do not remember hearing that the city had the company rerun the cameras through the system.     

In New Zealand this sweet little one was in the drain which was repeatedly searched.  Just another terrible thought.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10602897

This is so very sad.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1204 on: October 15, 2009, 09:40:24 AM »

Sorry, can't edit, but maybe it does compute if Libby was home during the day.  She was at work when Lindsey disappeared.  xox
Wow, been reading the theories, and one thing that really jumped out at me, was Josh walked with them so close to KK's home, now that I didn't know  And Mullin's property searched six times, why? And yes the words crime scene, what do LE all know, what did they find that would make them say crime scene?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1205 on: October 15, 2009, 07:28:11 PM »

Thanks Karma, and the theory that you just posted from WS could have happened. I just don't believe that Josh went home after the arguement. If he has a habit of roaming, I'll bet that is what he did, roamed around, and if Lindsey saw him she could have went a different way to avoid him.

That's what I think too NoRose
Originally the girls were headed over to KaraK's to ask if MK could stay another night with Lindsey,they got into a fight with Josh over the bike and after Josh was sent home,the girls decided to see if Lindsey could stay the night instead.
This tells me that:
1)Lindsey didn't want to go home that night
2)Lindsey knew she would be in trouble over leaving the bike at the Shell station,she's the one that walk/rode it from their house.
So Lindsey either:
a)Saw Josh wandering around on Maple and took a side street.
b)Walked all the way down Maple toward the Shell station to pick up the bike.
c)Walked to Libby's house with pool to see if she could stay over at their house.
d)Stopped at another friends house on one of the side streets off of Maple to see if she could stay the night.

I personally think she did make a right on 6th street and someone either from the BeeHive snatched her up or someone visiting someone at the BeeHive snatched her up.
Thank-you for outlining the way you did, that was very good. And it makes sense that someone around the BeeHive offered her a ride. Someone could have snatched her, but from the start I have believed it was someone she knew.
I agree,it was at least someone she was familiar with.
Libby works at the BeeHive,Libby's daughter and niece/s hung around with Lindsey......I'm sure there were a few BeeHive residents and visitors that saw Lindsey walking back and forth to KaraK's house.
Lindsey probably hung around the BeeHive with her friends.
The BeeHive parking lot faces Maple street.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1206 on: October 15, 2009, 07:32:37 PM »

Thanks Karma, and the theory that you just posted from WS could have happened. I just don't believe that Josh went home after the arguement. If he has a habit of roaming, I'll bet that is what he did, roamed around, and if Lindsey saw him she could have went a different way to avoid him.

Hi Norose,  I did talk to Boondock about her theory and told her if this is true it could open up the whole case for our sleuthing.  Her important point was that Josh walked with the girls almost to KK's house, was seen by the witness {who also saw Lindsey walking home not long after that} and this witness was either visiting a home a couple of houses down from KK or maybe lived there.   And her theory had Josh within sight of Lindsey, so once she got to 6th so she decided to avoid him and take a short cut home.

Now it is either that or Lindsey decided she wanted to spend the night at the Nelson's.  Acc to the Affidavit she was wearing an unmatched bakini type swim suit so maybe she had planed all along to take another swim later, hopefully with MK, but if not then with Libby's daughter.

The quickest way for her to get there would be to go up 6th and cut over right past Jim Mullins property where Fir Street would have been if it was paved, and that would put her very close to the Nelson house.  Hmm,  we think LE knew that is the way she walked because they searched his property 6 times!  So either she made it to Libby's or was snatched in that strecch from 6th over to Main St.  Another poster friend has had the thought if she did get to Libby's house, Libby wasn't there as she was working at the Beehive that night.  If her daughter was staying at another friends house, who might be there but the dad! 

We just don't know enough yet but this new scenario does create other possibilities as to where the crime scene is - the spot where she was abducted.  It could still have been the white car stalking her and she was so spooked she took the shortcut to Libby's to see if she could spend the night as she was afraid walking with the darkness falling and being watched by whoever was driving the car.

At least it is food for thought and I'm sorry this got so long.  ;}
Thanks Scandi for bringing over BoonDock's theory and thank BoonDock for me 

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1207 on: October 15, 2009, 07:42:34 PM »

Hi,  I just read thru all of KaraK's posts and had never read this one:

"The girls were swimming at the same home both days. At the time the girls were there it was 2 to 3 other girls (9 to 12), Lindsey, my daughter and the mother of one of the other girls (the mother to the child whose house they were at). - Hope that makes sense.

As for the argument: according to my daughter right now: it started at Shell station (this is where they left the bike) then they continued walking til they were on Maple (I know this was confused earlier possibly because I didn't understand what Kayla was saying) they were several houses down from mine when the family friend (who apparently was visiting a another friend on this street) told Josh to go home.    - Does that make sense? If not I'll try to make it clearer but I got to run but will come back and try to catch up on any ?'s.

*  I thought KK said the girls were swimming at Libby's house.  Here she says the mother of the little girl whose house the pool party was at was there.  Libby was working at the Beehive that night.  Something doesn't compute here.  Is there any other confirmation that the pool party was at Libby's house?

*  What she says in the second paragraph is quite similar to Boondock's theory, that Josh walked with them to within a few houses of KK's where a friend who was visiting another friend on this street {evidently who lives a few houses down from KK, make sense} heard the argument and sent Josh home. 

That would mean the argument about the bike started at the Shell station where the bike was left and Josh continued to walk with the girls and they probably continued the argument until the witness told Josh to go home.

KK says in another post this witness was the same for both sightings of Lindsey, so must have also seen her as she started out on her walk back home.

This is amazing to me, that after 4 months we have thought the argument was by the Shell station where the bike ended up parked for a few days.  And we had no idea he continued to walk almost all the way with them to KK's house.  Thank you Boondock for bringing up your theory ;}

I don't know for sure who this witness is but would state IMO it is Rena who you have discussed here.  Why she has to be so important to the case is what else she happened to see besides a fight and Lindsey walking past her friend's house on Maple.  I think this info is crutial in solving the case and do believe LE knows what she saw.  The Affidavit mentions a crime scene and we have not been privy to where it is.

Boondock's reasoning as to her not wanting to deal with Josh gives as good as any reason for her to take a different route home which IMO she did and she would have had to pass Jim's property which LE searched 6 times.  No COINKIDINK there!~  I don't feel he is involved, and maybe not Libby's hubby either even tho they both fit the astrological profile.

Reading thru KK's posts she seems to say allot with out really saying very much.  To be expected IMO.  I think she learned this info from MK and it was in the first few pages of her postings here.  It might be she inadvertently posted something she never realized would be so crutial to the case that makes a few of the puzzles fall into place in solving the crime.  xox
I remember reading the blue above when KaraK was posting.I knew they left the bike and continued walking(all 3 kids)then the witness broke up the fight and sent Josh home.I didn't know(and still don't know)how far they were from KaraK's home when the fight broke up.KaraK says several houses from her house 

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1208 on: October 15, 2009, 07:46:27 PM »

Goodnight you all.

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: October 15, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

Goodnight you all.

Praying for you Lindsey
 an angelic monkey

Night Karma,  See you tomoz ;}
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: October 17, 2009, 12:08:47 AM »

Nothing new in 24 hours?? why is everything so quiet?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1211 on: October 17, 2009, 02:22:42 PM »

I had to take a break from the forums after I saw that Dale was being questioned and the 2 homes were searched. I needed to take a break and quit reading theories, and just let the police and FBI release what needed to be released regarding it. My emotions regarding that got swayed in the direction that I never believed to be truthful. SOOO hopefully I can point out a few other points.

I just wanted to point out that I've been reading a lot of 'Lindsey's mom does not know these people'. And this goes as far as the regards of Lindsey being and Tag and Libby's house swimming. So, if Melissa doesn't know who Lindsey was hanging around, I don't think Melissa has the answers as to anyone acting suspcious in regards to her missing daughter. And also if this is the case, Lindsey's mom may not have known other locations in regards to where to look when Lindsey came up missing. I'm assuming that since Lindsey lived close enough to the school, that she was allowed to walk home. There are a lot of houses between the school and her house that she could have made friends or just friendly hellos with people on her route home. There is a possibility that there was someone she would see on her walking home from school route that she would see everyday and only exchange a happy hello with and maybe small talk, that if they offered her a ride, seeing as they have always been friendly to her, she would gladly accept. And would this be someone that would come up in conversation between her and her mother for no reason? Most likely not.

I guess mainly I wanted to put that out onto the forums, so that those who are mothers to the kids Lindsey is friends with that may have walked home with her from school in the past, if you are reading this, maybe ask your kids if there is someone they have met independently that maybe exchanged some hellos and small talk with in the past. As Lindsey still isn't home, and it feels like a cat and dog chase around the same theories, I'm hoping that this will open up some new visions on things.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: October 17, 2009, 03:34:21 PM »

Jademoff that is an excellent thought, I'm sure there are many kids and grownups that Lindsey knew that perhaps her mom didn't. But I find it very strange for a mother of a ten year old not to know this person or that person. Did she not monitor this child at all  So frustrating, I understand since I raised two girls, that there may be some kids you don't know about at school that they hang around with, but being that this is such a small town, how many kids even go to the school, let alone around Lindsey's age. I could say more about what I think on this topic, but it is better that I don't, I'm angry, and don't want to say something that is inappropriate. There are a lot of good theories, but I always stick to the simplest, because it usually is that way. Hope you have a good weekend 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1213 on: October 17, 2009, 03:35:26 PM »

It's terrible isn't it. For awhile I really felt there would be a conclusion, now I feel the case is cold.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1214 on: October 17, 2009, 05:06:15 PM »

Jademoff that is an excellent thought, I'm sure there are many kids and grownups that Lindsey knew that perhaps her mom didn't. But I find it very strange for a mother of a ten year old not to know this person or that person. Did she not monitor this child at all  So frustrating, I understand since I raised two girls, that there may be some kids you don't know about at school that they hang around with, but being that this is such a small town, how many kids even go to the school, let alone around Lindsey's age. I could say more about what I think on this topic, but it is better that I don't, I'm angry, and don't want to say something that is inappropriate. There are a lot of good theories, but I always stick to the simplest, because it usually is that way. Hope you have a good weekend 

For our own sakes we should focus our energy more into what may have happened to Lindsey instead of being upset over what should have been done. As frustrating as it is, I completely understand, but it won't get us anywhere. We have all made mistakes as mothers/fathers, but we can't turn around and fix the mistakes, but we have to learn from them, no matter how hard the consequences are. I don't bring up my point about Melissa not knowing who so and so is, to make people upset at her, but to bring out the question 'Is there someone who does know who Lindsey knew'. And most likely she talked to her friends about people, or they saw Lindsey talking to someone. Maybe Lindsey met someone who has a really cool pet and she talked casually with them over a period of time, and then one day they see Lindsey out walking and they offer her a ride and take her elsewhere. It's just small details that are simple details that might be looked over that could be a break in the case.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: October 17, 2009, 05:19:32 PM »

It's terrible isn't it. For awhile I really felt there would be a conclusion, now I feel the case is cold.

HI Norose and AZ,  I keep checking back here and thought everyone had left the cage for a hot case.  LOL   I don't think the case is really cold.  I talked to the dispatcher there this week who confirmed they still have 3 investigators working hard on her case.  I am not discouraged at all.  She said anyone who calls anything in now is asked all their personal info as they don't want to lose anything.  The first time I called they didn't ask for my name, phone, address, etc.  Things have changed which is a very good thing IMO.

There is a search on today and hope the weather has lightened up a bit since the thunderstorms of the morning we had here, only 2 hours south.  xox
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: October 17, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »

Thank you for the update Scandi.  I check here every day, several times a day to see if there are any new developments or news.  I'm hoping and praying Lindsey will be home soon.  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1217 on: October 17, 2009, 06:41:55 PM »

The locals are saying hardly anyone showed up for the search today.I thought the soldiers were coming back this weekend?
They will be out searching again tomorrow and I don't understand why this below is not being shouted out from the roof tops:

THERE WILL BE A SEARCH FOR LINDSEY EVERY WEEKEND UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER.

an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: October 17, 2009, 07:22:53 PM »

HI Norose and AZ,  I keep checking back here and thought everyone had left the cage for a hot case.  LOL   I don't think the case is really cold.  I talked to the dispatcher there this week who confirmed they still have 3 investigators working hard on her case.  I am not discouraged at all.  She said anyone who calls anything in now is asked all their personal info as they don't want to lose anything.  The first time I called they didn't ask for my name, phone, address, etc.  Things have changed which is a very good thing IMO.

There is a search on today and hope the weather has lightened up a bit since the thunderstorms of the morning we had here, only 2 hours south.  xox
That is good to know, thanks.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1219 on: October 17, 2009, 07:24:22 PM »

The locals are saying hardly anyone showed up for the search today.I thought the soldiers were coming back this weekend?
They will be out searching again tomorrow and I don't understand why this below is not being shouted out from the roof tops:

THERE WILL BE A SEARCH FOR LINDSEY EVERY WEEKEND UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER.

an angelic monkey
What a shame, I wish that I could answer that, maybe if they advertised more that there is going to be searches? I really don't know what else they could do. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.