March 18, 2024, 11:02:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566934 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1300 on: October 27, 2009, 05:34:08 AM »

I wanted to post this since some of you might want this info and because Klaasend said that LE reads this board.  I believe they might want to know some of this info as well.

KageyKaren posted the following on Websleuths yesterday, Oct. 25th around 4:00pm.  I can not provide a link to it because it was removed from their site shortly after it was posted.  (But it was copied and pasted before it disappeared.)  JVK, another poster on WS and a local volunteer searcher, posted in response to KageyKaren’s post, asking questions.  His post was promptly removed as well.  Then KageyKaren was BANNED from Websleuths.

Here is the post from KageyKaren:

"I'm noticing LINDSEY's thread seems to be becomming dormant as far as working on clues to find her. I'm hoping that the integrity of the seaches hasn't been altered do to search reports being given out to strangers on the net. Is this a truth as original emails are being posted saying this and the e-mails are from Jen O. to skye/DD. For what reason would make a person defy the same orders that she was asking others to abide by? Say this isn't so! This is not opinion from me, or rumor this is what I'm reading I guess it would be good to ask if this is some kind joke that can be explained? This isn't looking good. Hopefully members will find out this is just another frustrating aspect in Lindsey's story brought on by miscommunication and now we can discuss clues and concerns. Seriously members aren't going to see search reports on line? Any & all clarifications would help to get back on track and keep the threads open with the spirit of a team. I did not post this to hurt feelings as I many others all want truth & honesty to lead us to Lindsey."

The True Crime forum has a few of the postings JenniferO from Websleuths made about the confidential volunteer searches as well as her observations of and remarks made by Melissa Baum and Kara Kampen.  These comments by JenniferO are what KageyKaren is referring to in her post above. 

Below are some of the comments and the links to JenniferO’s postings on True Crime:

“Yes, leave out any info from the reports that I give you guys. I'm a volunteer for the LRC and Klaaskids. I don't want to jeopardize that if at all possible.
My hopes are to one day open something similar in Washington State so we can have someone close (not in Texas or California) and we can get things done before the case starts to go cold.”

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/no-volunteer-searches-allowed-in-or-around-mccleary-t1636.html

"I do think we have found the source of the problem.
Amanda. I know she was pushy the other day at the search center. Her boyfriend went out on a couple of searches. One of their areas was the water tower. I didn't debrief them on their findings but I know after they left about an hour Amanda was calling Melissa every few minutes to find out if Brad had gone up and looked at the water tower area for the stuff that the boyfriend had found. I never did find out what was found nor what Brad found out while he was up there looking (or if the findings were handed over to the police for a follow up)"

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/the-dog-trail-south-on-6th-then-east-then-to-a-house-t1500.html

“I don't know what exactly was said to Laura Recovery. I only know what they were telling myself and searchers. Kara and or Melissa might have told them about the dogs trailing a scent down 6th and to Cedar (Brad Dennis told me in an email when I forwarded him the report.. "I'm not sure how much to trust these findings...heard lots of things. BUT,... that area he is talking about needs to be searched. You and I both knew that before. Only problem is we ran out of time. If you go out there, don't go alone, take as many people as possible and cover as much ground as possible.. ")

I have the form in front of me that told us what to tell the searchers. This came directly from LRC.

Left 647 Maple at approx 9:15-9:30 pm.

Seen by two different witnesses at...”
<snipped>
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/the-dog-trail-south-on-6th-then-east-then-to-a-house-t1500.html

“But if this was the case then Brad would have changed his center of focus. It's hard to explain how the mapping a search area is in text. Brads starting point was Karas front porch since that is where the dogs said she was. Although there were witnesses saying she was on 5th and Maple we didn't have confirmation of that. So he used Karas house.
If he would have known about the Cedar street he would have started there, Or at least I assume he would have.”

<snipped>

“Skye, I completely understand where you are coming from.

that is why I wanted to talk to you because not all of the information that you were receiving (and posting) was correct, and I knew it wasn't. I don't understand who is lying or why.. but someone is.

I have talked to karas ex and unless he is lying about everything then I know for a fact that Kara is capable of lying. Now some of the stuff that Kara is saying could very well be information that has been fed to her so she thinks it's truth. I don't know. But I would like to get to the bottom of things.”

<snipped>
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/the-dog-trail-south-on-6th-then-east-then-to-a-house-t1500s25.html

“I spent a lot of time with Melissa last weekend.. 10+ hours a day for three days.

Wanna know what she mainly talked about? Her new fancy Dell computer (fully upgraded to the top of the line) with her new picture quality printer, her trip to New York (not why she was there but she was showing everyone pictures of her $500 a night room and the sites she seen), her new digital camera..
wanna know what Josh was doing? “

<snipped>
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/melissa-baum-t1577s25.html

“Kara talks out of both sides of her mouth at the same time. She was telling me one story, we got interrupted and later when she went to continue the story.. the beginning had changed. I didn't say anything because I wanted to get a feel for the kind of person she was. I just let her ramble.

This is rumor (I'll be the first to admit it, and I hate rumors) but I believe it to be true. Even Carrie (Amber Dubois mother), Linda (Ambers Aunt), Dawn and Sandy (LRC) and Brad (Klaaskids) were fed up with Melissa by day two. We worked our asses off and Melissa sat in a chair, drank her coffee, allowed Josh to run the streets of McCleary, ate the food bought for the searchers and occasionally she'd go to talk to the media.
Beyond that.. she did NOTHING.
Even when Carrie was giving her ideas for fund raisers she just looked at Carrie, didn't write anything down, didn't take phone numbers Carrie offered.”

<snipped>

Interesting
I was reading at WS at the same time Kagey posted this but the unedited post did not say what is in purple above.
Very strange,I have been reading Kagey's post since Lindsey disappeared and I have never known Kagey to spell so correctly as what is in the post above.I'm not putting her down for bad spelling it's just what is posted above doesn't look anything like the post/s I have read of Kagey's and what is posted above is not exactly what I read from Kagey yesterday around 4 PM on WS.
Strange........

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: October 27, 2009, 10:37:18 AM »

I wanted to post this since some of you might want this info and because Klaasend said that LE reads this board.  I believe they might want to know some of this info as well.

KageyKaren posted the following on Websleuths yesterday, Oct. 25th around 4:00pm.  I can not provide a link to it because it was removed from their site shortly after it was posted.  (But it was copied and pasted before it disappeared.)  JVK, another poster on WS and a local volunteer searcher, posted in response to KageyKaren’s post, asking questions.  His post was promptly removed as well.  Then KageyKaren was BANNED from Websleuths.

Here is the post from KageyKaren:

"I'm noticing LINDSEY's thread seems to be becomming dormant as far as working on clues to find her. I'm hoping that the integrity of the seaches hasn't been altered do to search reports being given out to strangers on the net. Is this a truth as original emails are being posted saying this and the e-mails are from Jen O. to skye/DD. For what reason would make a person defy the same orders that she was asking others to abide by? Say this isn't so! This is not opinion from me, or rumor this is what I'm reading I guess it would be good to ask if this is some kind joke that can be explained? This isn't looking good. Hopefully members will find out this is just another frustrating aspect in Lindsey's story brought on by miscommunication and now we can discuss clues and concerns. Seriously members aren't going to see search reports on line? Any & all clarifications would help to get back on track and keep the threads open with the spirit of a team. I did not post this to hurt feelings as I many others all want truth & honesty to lead us to Lindsey."

The True Crime forum has a few of the postings JenniferO from Websleuths made about the confidential volunteer searches as well as her observations of and remarks made by Melissa Baum and Kara Kampen.  These comments by JenniferO are what KageyKaren is referring to in her post above. 

Below are some of the comments and the links to JenniferO’s postings on True Crime:

“Yes, leave out any info from the reports that I give you guys. I'm a volunteer for the LRC and Klaaskids. I don't want to jeopardize that if at all possible.
My hopes are to one day open something similar in Washington State so we can have someone close (not in Texas or California) and we can get things done before the case starts to go cold.”

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/no-volunteer-searches-allowed-in-or-around-mccleary-t1636.html

"I do think we have found the source of the problem.
Amanda. I know she was pushy the other day at the search center. Her boyfriend went out on a couple of searches. One of their areas was the water tower. I didn't debrief them on their findings but I know after they left about an hour Amanda was calling Melissa every few minutes to find out if Brad had gone up and looked at the water tower area for the stuff that the boyfriend had found. I never did find out what was found nor what Brad found out while he was up there looking (or if the findings were handed over to the police for a follow up)"

“I don't know what exactly was said to Laura Recovery. I only know what they were telling myself and searchers. Kara and or Melissa might have told them about the dogs trailing a scent down 6th and to Cedar (Brad Dennis told me in an email when I forwarded him the report.. "I'm not sure how much to trust these findings...heard lots of things. BUT,... that area he is talking about needs to be searched. You and I both knew that before. Only problem is we ran out of time. If you go out there, don't go alone, take as many people as possible and cover as much ground as possible.. ")

I have the form in front of me that told us what to tell the searchers. This came directly from LRC.

Left 647 Maple at approx 9:15-9:30 pm.

Seen by two different witnesses at...”
<snipped>

“But if this was the case then Brad would have changed his center of focus. It's hard to explain how the mapping a search area is in text. Brads starting point was Karas front porch since that is where the dogs said she was. Although there were witnesses saying she was on 5th and Maple we didn't have confirmation of that. So he used Karas house.
If he would have known about the Cedar street he would have started there, Or at least I assume he would have.”

<snipped>

“Skye, I completely understand where you are coming from.

that is why I wanted to talk to you because not all of the information that you were receiving (and posting) was correct, and I knew it wasn't. I don't understand who is lying or why.. but someone is.

I have talked to karas ex and unless he is lying about everything then I know for a fact that Kara is capable of lying. Now some of the stuff that Kara is saying could very well be information that has been fed to her so she thinks it's truth. I don't know. But I would like to get to the bottom of things.”

<snipped>
http://truecrime.forums-free.com/the-dog-trail-south-on-6th-then-east-then-to-a-house-t1500s25.html

“I spent a lot of time with Melissa last weekend.. 10+ hours a day for three days.

Wanna know what she mainly talked about? Her new fancy Dell computer (fully upgraded to the top of the line) with her new picture quality printer, her trip to New York (not why she was there but she was showing everyone pictures of her $500 a night room and the sites she seen), her new digital camera..
wanna know what Josh was doing? “

<snipped>

“Kara talks out of both sides of her mouth at the same time. She was telling me one story, we got interrupted and later when she went to continue the story.. the beginning had changed. I didn't say anything because I wanted to get a feel for the kind of person she was. I just let her ramble.

This is rumor (I'll be the first to admit it, and I hate rumors) but I believe it to be true. Even Carrie (Amber Dubois mother), Linda (Ambers Aunt), Dawn and Sandy (LRC) and Brad (Klaaskids) were fed up with Melissa by day two. We worked our asses off and Melissa sat in a chair, drank her coffee, allowed Josh to run the streets of McCleary, ate the food bought for the searchers and occasionally she'd go to talk to the media.
Beyond that.. she did NOTHING.
Even when Carrie was giving her ideas for fund raisers she just looked at Carrie, didn't write anything down, didn't take phone numbers Carrie offered.”

<snipped>

Interesting
I was reading at WS at the same time Kagey posted this but the unedited post did not say what is in purple above.
Very strange,I have been reading Kagey's post since Lindsey disappeared and I have never known Kagey to spell so correctly as what is in the post above.I'm not putting her down for bad spelling it's just what is posted above doesn't look anything like the post/s I have read of Kagey's and what is posted above is not exactly what I read from Kagey yesterday around 4 PM on WS.
Strange........

It is not interesting or strange at all Karma.  Before I posted this, I asked and RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM KAGEYKAREN HERSELF to post this for I felt it was the right thing to do.  Perhaps before you insinuate that I am what?, making this up?, that you contact KageyKaren and ask her yourself.  KageyKaren and JVK's posts were not unedited (?) as you say, they were completely removed and then KageyKaren was banned.

This is serious business.  Lindsey is missing and an active investigation is ongoing.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: October 27, 2009, 11:53:27 AM »

the house the dogs "supposedly" went up to the door is at 233 cedar

listed as being connected in some way to this house are:

233 E Cedar, McCleary, WA

John Baskett 233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
Household: Daniel R Basler

Daniel R Basler
233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA
55-59
Household: Laurie A Basler

Darren Basler
Household: Daniel R Basle

Laurie A Basler

Oh Geez, I just snipped this from DD's site. Look at the first name on the list for 233 E. Cedar St. BASKETT. Remember Cryptic Code man?

Hi Sebastian,  I read tonight of a connection between Strongarm and the extra man living in that house on Cedar.  I didn't actually get the drift of the connection but thought STRONGARM lived up near Seattle.  Did you get it?  And Cedar St os very close to the road going up to the water tower.

Is he a SO do you know?  Has anyone researched him?

Did you read about the dogs tracking to the end of Mommesen to the trail that leads down to the series of logging roads that surround the water tower?  I always had that feeling it would be the perfect place to hide something you'd never want found.  I talked to a guy at the Bldg Dept in McCleary who said it had been thoroughly searched right away and nothing was found.  It has still lingered with me.  9 yr old Elizabeth was found last Fri in an area already searched by LE.  She was hidden so well they missed her completely. It does happen in real life.  xoxoxoxo

Hi Scandi,
The person claiming to be Strongtower et all, claims his name is Ronald Baskett. I did some research and there is a Ronald Baskett that is a deviant with a record of a violent sex crime against a child. Whether it is the same person, or if he is using his true name, I do not know. DD is doing some reseach on her site to see if they can make the connection between the Baskett on Cedar and Ronald Lee Baskett. We also have a thread here called "Cryptic Code Man" which is all about Baskett's posts. Seems a really big coincidence if you ask me. It almost looks like the pieces are falling into place. But maybe someone has planned it that way to throw everyone off. This case has had so many twists and turns, half truths and outright lies, it makes me crazy. Poor little Lindsey!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: October 27, 2009, 12:21:24 PM »

Hi All,
I would like to comment about the recent posts brought over from WS. I think that DD puts a lot of work into these cases. She has the tools to dig and generously gives of her time to try and get to the bottom of these missing childrens cases. I understand that she posted these PRIVATE emails to address the fact that there are inconsistencies with peoples' comments etc. Having said this, it really bothers me that PRIVATE emails are made public. I spent last night with Carrie, Amber's mother. We went back by the place that Amber was last seen by a witness. We feel strongly that someone saw something and is afraid to come forward for whatever reason. If PRIVATE emails are made public, this too may keep locals and witnesses from sending important information that may help solve a crime. I did not see anything in the emails after this late date that would put the case in jeapardy. I honestly don't care if one likes this one or does not like the other one. These were PRIVATE emails! There has been so much sqabbling and one upmanship that it is mind blowing in light of the fact that there is AN INNOCENT MISSING LITTLE GIRL! Sorry if this offends anyone.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: October 27, 2009, 12:26:15 PM »

I agree Sebastian.  It detracts from the reasons we come here.  Please let Carrie know our prayers are with her as well as the Baum family.  Praying for answers... an angelic monkey

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1305 on: October 27, 2009, 12:40:07 PM »

Thanks Madre for your post.  I am sitting here in utter amazement reading all these things she wrote and never expected she would go against her own words of respecting information about the case so that the investigation or searches wouldn't be compromised.

Thanks to Kagey, the cat is out of the bag, and by now I would guess those in charge know she's been talking and will keep her from learning anything new.  It is too bad this had to happen. xox
Thank-you. And Kagey was banned, now why would that be, I have always found her to be an intelligent poster and very thoughtful. My thoughts on this case from the beginning, has always been the same, further proof for me after reading this. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1306 on: October 27, 2009, 12:45:11 PM »

the house the dogs "supposedly" went up to the door is at 233 cedar

listed as being connected in some way to this house are:

233 E Cedar, McCleary, WA

John Baskett 233 E Cedar St McCleary, WA

Daniel R Basler
55-59
Household: Laurie A Basler

Darren Basler
Household: Daniel R Basle

Laurie A Basler

Oh Geez, I just snipped this from DD's site. Look at the first name on the list for 233 E. Cedar St. BASKETT. Remember Cryptic Code man?

Hi Sebastian,  I read tonight of a connection between Strongarm and the extra man living in that house on Cedar.  I didn't actually get the drift of the connection but thought STRONGARM lived up near Seattle.  Did you get it?  And Cedar St os very close to the road going up to the water tower.

Is he a SO do you know?  Has anyone researched him?

Did you read about the dogs tracking to the end of Mommesen to the trail that leads down to the series of logging roads that surround the water tower?  I always had that feeling it would be the perfect place to hide something you'd never want found.  I talked to a guy at the Bldg Dept in McCleary who said it had been thoroughly searched right away and nothing was found.  It has still lingered with me.  9 yr old Elizabeth was found last Fri in an area already searched by LE.  She was hidden so well they missed her completely. It does happen in real life.  xoxoxoxo

Hi Scandi,
The person claiming to be Strongtower et all, claims his name is Ronald Baskett. I did some research and there is a Ronald Baskett that is a deviant with a record of a violent sex crime against a child. Whether it is the same person, or if he is using his true name, I do not know. DD is doing some reseach on her site to see if they can make the connection between the Baskett on Cedar and Ronald Lee Baskett. We also have a thread here called "Cryptic Code Man" which is all about Baskett's posts. Seems a really big coincidence if you ask me. It almost looks like the pieces are falling into place. But maybe someone has planned it that way to throw everyone off. This case has had so many twists and turns, half truths and outright lies, it makes me crazy. Poor little Lindsey!

Hi Sebastian,  Sorry I got the wrong name for Strongtower.  I'll make an assoc with him now for the water tower as he might live very close to the road that goes up to it!

They need to find Lindsey and that will hopefully tell the story of what happened to her and by whom.  I agree that the Baskett scenario looks like coinkydink to me too, and a very clever person could be trying to throw light somewhere else to protect someone.

All the zig zags this case is taking is a sorry mess, derisive, and only serves to take concentration off finding Lindsey which is why we are all here.  That was brought to a head for me when I learned a while back you can't always trust who you are talking to on the net, and that's all I can say about that!
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1307 on: October 27, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »

Hi All,
I would like to comment about the recent posts brought over from WS. I think that DD puts a lot of work into these cases. She has the tools to dig and generously gives of her time to try and get to the bottom of these missing childrens cases. I understand that she posted these PRIVATE emails to address the fact that there are inconsistencies with peoples' comments etc. Having said this, it really bothers me that PRIVATE emails are made public. I spent last night with Carrie, Amber's mother. We went back by the place that Amber was last seen by a witness. We feel strongly that someone saw something and is afraid to come forward for whatever reason. If PRIVATE emails are made public, this too may keep locals and witnesses from sending important information that may help solve a crime. I did not see anything in the emails after this late date that would put the case in jeapardy. I honestly don't care if one likes this one or does not like the other one. These were PRIVATE emails! There has been so much sqabbling and one upmanship that it is mind blowing in light of the fact that there is AN INNOCENT MISSING LITTLE GIRL! Sorry if this offends anyone.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: October 27, 2009, 01:03:17 PM »

Yikes!  This goes with my post above.

I thought there was only one post brought over from WS, written by Kagey and that the writings by JennO were posts she made on the TrueCrime site.  I had read JennO had emailed several posters information which included that about ongoing searches but that was different from the posts shared above by Madre.  I could be wrong and those are excerpts from emails.

I don't belong to that TC site even tho I know DD is a great researcher.  I think allot of the good she could do to help discover what happened to Lindsey is ruined by her strong protection of the Golder family and those close to them.  How can the truth be found that way?  Even if the perp turns out to be someone unrelated to them I still think her 'skirting' away the Golder faction is the wrong way to sleuth the case.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: October 27, 2009, 01:15:52 PM »

I thought there was only one post brought over from WS, written by Kagey and that the writings by JennO were posts she made on the TrueCrime site.  I had read JennO had emailed several posters information which included that about ongoing searches but that was different from the posts shared above by Madre.  I could be wrong and those are excerpts from emails.

I don't belong to that TC site even tho I know DD is a great researcher.  I think allot of the good she could do to help discover what happened to Lindsey is ruined by her strong protection of the Golder family and those close to them.  How can the truth be found that way?  Even if the perp turns out to be someone unrelated to them I still think her 'skirting' away the Golder faction is the wrong way to sleuth the case.
I am completely exhausted from this case and so many others, I can't stop the nagging feeling that this is a lot closer to home. I am not accusing anyone of anything, I just feel stuff, feelings I have had from certain posters close to the case. I don't know I'm probably totally wrong in my thoughts. 
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: October 27, 2009, 01:42:51 PM »

Hi All,

Actually, JenniferO posted all of that information on the True Crime Board.  They were NOT private emails.  In fact, they only private emails that were posted there were posted by JenniferO....i.e. emails from Kara and Brad from LRC that JenniferO received.

I agree this is not about who is right and who is wrong, except when it pertains to Lindsey Baum and who or whom is responsible for her disappearance as well as the searches to bring Lindsey home.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: October 27, 2009, 02:00:24 PM »

Hi All,

I'd like to make a suggestion.  Anyone who has new information or what seems to be a really good idea or insight on any of these cases should communicate directly with LE.   

That is just what I think, and what I have done. 

Chi-M
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: October 27, 2009, 02:07:01 PM »

Hi All,

I'd like to make a suggestion.  Anyone who has new information or what seems to be a really good idea or insight on any of these cases should communicate directly with LE.   

That is just what I think, and what I have done. 

Chi-M

I couldn't agree with you more, sure seems to me that this would be the most logical and common sense thing to do.
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: October 27, 2009, 02:48:11 PM »

Hi All,

Actually, JenniferO posted all of that information on the True Crime Board.  They were NOT private emails.  In fact, they only private emails that were posted there were posted by JenniferO....i.e. emails from Kara and Brad from LRC that JenniferO received.

I agree this is not about who is right and who is wrong, except when it pertains to Lindsey Baum and who or whom is responsible for her disappearance as well as the searches to bring Lindsey home.

You are right Chi-Monkey and No Rose.  I should contact LE directly, thank you for your suggestion.  I guess I was being lazy in that I thought "I could kill two birds with one stone" as I thought monkeys would like to know the info JenniferO revealed about MB and KK for purposes of sleuthing Lindsey's case.  I have always heard that LE looks for inconsistent statements and odd behavior in investigating a missing child's inner circle.

Thank you again for your wise suggestion.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: October 27, 2009, 02:56:52 PM »

Hi All,

You are right Chi-Monkey and No Rose.  I should contact LE directly, thank you for your suggestion.  I guess I was being lazy in that I thought "I could kill two birds with one stone" as I thought monkeys would like to know the info JenniferO revealed about MB and KK for purposes of sleuthing Lindsey's case.  I have always heard that LE looks for inconsistent statements and odd behavior in investigating a missing child's inner circle.

Madre,  I do want to know about Kagey and DD and JenniferO.  Thanks for telling us.  On the other hand, we must not count on LE reading this forum.   Some of this could mean a breakthrough for them.  No way we can know what they know and do not know.   
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1315 on: October 27, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

Hi All,

Hi Madre,
Whether the emails were put out there by JenniferO or DD, my feelings about it are still the same. DD has put out private emails on this site in the past. I know both JenniferO and DD have dedicated countless hours on Lindsey's case. Unless someone has the permission of the emailer to put their email out on the net, I don't think it is appropriate for ANY reason. It is one thing to discuss possibilities and theories but I just feel emails should stay private. Again, it is because I want all of those who may actually KNOW SOMETHING pertinent to a case to feel comfortable passing that information on. I harbor no ill feelings against either JenniferO or DD. They are both extremely dedicated to finding these poor missing children.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1316 on: October 27, 2009, 03:23:44 PM »

Madre posted:
It is not interesting or strange at all Karma.  Before I posted this, I asked and RECEIVED PERMISSION FROM KAGEYKAREN HERSELF to post this for I felt it was the right thing to do.  Perhaps before you insinuate that I am what?, making this up?, that you contact KageyKaren and ask her yourself.  KageyKaren and JVK's posts were not unedited (?) as you say, they were completely removed and then KageyKaren was banned.

This is serious business.  Lindsey is missing and an active investigation is ongoing.
I'm not insinuating that you made Kageys post up Madre.Please chill.
All I am saying is that the post I read from Kagey yesterday at around 4:00 PM did not say what was posted here.That's it.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1317 on: October 27, 2009, 03:31:32 PM »

I totally agree.

Karma Is Coming

Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: October 27, 2009, 03:41:18 PM »

Hi All,

Hi Madre,
Whether the emails were put out there by JenniferO or DD, my feelings about it are still the same. DD has put out private emails on this site in the past. I know both JenniferO and DD have dedicated countless hours on Lindsey's case. Unless someone has the permission of the emailer to put their email out on the net, I don't think it is appropriate for ANY reason. It is one thing to discuss possibilities and theories but I just feel emails should stay private. Again, it is because I want all of those who may actually KNOW SOMETHING pertinent to a case to feel comfortable passing that information on. I harbor no ill feelings against either JenniferO or DD. They are both extremely dedicated to finding these poor missing children.

I guess I'll have to respectfully disagree.  IMO, there is a vast difference in JenniferO posting on a crime board confidential information about missing child searches (which is in direct violation of Laura Recovery Center/Klasskids Search rules) versus an email DD recvd. from Marilyn Lachester's friend regarding rumors Marilyn was spreading around.  There is a very serious and logical reason for Search Rules prohibiting volunteer searchers disclosing locations, strategy, etc. 

Again, for purposes of accuracy, I must reiterate that JenniferO was posting on a crime board (see above links in my prior post), not emailing privately.  (However, I believe that LRC would feel sending private emails regarding confidential search information is a violation as well.) 

I guess I don't see why it's productive to continue to position this as a DD vs. JenniferO thingy.  IMO, we need to get away from that kind of thinking and look at all clues, behavior, and motivation of those that are there in McCleary and directly involved with Lindsey's case.  Anytime anyone involved in Lindsey's case in McCleary acts in such a way to impede a search or the investigation, that needs to be exposed and dealt with so we all can get to the truth of what happened to Lindsey, IMO.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: October 27, 2009, 03:44:32 PM »

Hi All,

Madre, I want you to know I appreciate your info, I haven't read at WS on Lindsey's case for awhile, and honestly still can't figure why Kagey got banned, too me there was no reason. I appreciate all the searchers and people digging into what they can find to help find Lindsey. And you are certainly right about odd behavior, I felt that from the beginning with a few people. How frustrating this all is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.