March 19, 2024, 01:09:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566953 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #140 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:08 PM »

I'm sorry I didn't realize that, but IM just posted it.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »

Post 277 click on attached thumbnail, like I said don't know.

It's top secret or something    

I just posted all of it, his name, record and he shows up as a relative of TG.

My mind has officially exploded at this point...........BUT, we have no idea of how he is related at this time.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:23 PM »

My mind has officially exploded at this point...........BUT, we have no idea of how he is related at this time.
Thanks, I didn't realize you had to be a member to get what I posted, and I don't know how to do a screen shot.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: October 04, 2009, 10:15:55 PM »

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for posting it.  My guess is DG's whole family has been checked out by LE...and certainly they would have found this.  Would love to know the relation thats for sure.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: October 04, 2009, 10:16:04 PM »

i think my head is going to explode.
    Is Dale's father's name Clifford, I really need to know because I just saw something on another forum that is upsetting, if that is his dad 

I'll second that
Did you see that? 

OH FRUCK:

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1  Clifford D Golder

View Details
 48  Mccleary, WA            Kimberlan Golder
Kimberlynn L Golder
Kimerlynnl Golder
Tena M Golder
Donald C Golder
Don M Golder
Dick N Golder
Diane Golder
Wayne A Golder 
Related People Lookups

However, this could be a different Cliffford G, but the ages are correct IIRC

islandmonkey ... baby steps please.  What am I missing?

Janet

Clifford Golder has a record for child molestation and under the intellus search he is related to TG as I just posted. Here is the link to the charges:

http://www.criminalsearches.com/deta...%3d&input=name

Thank you for your patience islandmonkey.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: October 04, 2009, 10:20:08 PM »

Ah, gotcha.  Thanks for posting it.  My guess is DG's whole family has been checked out by LE...and certainly they would have found this.  Would love to know the relation thats for sure.
Yes, I'm sure this has all been checked out, so I guess this is not such a big deal as thought, it is bad, but I'm sure LE is all over this.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #146 on: October 04, 2009, 10:20:22 PM »

i think my head is going to explode.
    Is Dale's father's name Clifford, I really need to know because I just saw something on another forum that is upsetting, if that is his dad 

I'll second that
Did you see that? 

OH FRUCK:

Name Age Previous Cities DOB Phone Address Avg. Income Avg. Home Value Relatives
1  Clifford D Golder

View Details
 48  Mccleary, WA            Kimberlan Golder
Kimberlynn L Golder
Kimerlynnl Golder
Tena M Golder
Donald C Golder
Don M Golder
Dick N Golder
Diane Golder
Wayne A Golder 
Related People Lookups

However, this could be a different Cliffford G, but the ages are correct IIRC

islandmonkey ... baby steps please.  What am I missing?

Janet

Clifford Golder has a record for child molestation and under the intellus search he is related to TG as I just posted. Here is the link to the charges:

http://www.criminalsearches.com/deta...%3d&input=name

Thank you for your patience islandmonkey.

Janet

o problem, I couldn't see it either so b4 I posted it I wanted to verify it thru a search of my own and then verify a relationship to DG, which I posted upthread. I didn't want to just take any word for it until I searched it myself........anyhow, thanks for waiting so patiently

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: October 04, 2009, 10:23:26 PM »

Yes, I'm sure this has all been checked out, so I guess this is not such a big deal as thought, it is bad, but I'm sure LE is all over this.

It is definetly interesting thats for sure.  And also makes me believe the story about DG and the girl even more.

Was DG's dad living with him?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: October 04, 2009, 10:24:43 PM »

I don't know if the dad is living at home with the mother and Dale.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: October 04, 2009, 10:25:10 PM »

Considering the skeletons in their closets ...I cannot comprehend why this family called so much attention onto themselves in regards to the recent search.  If there had been quiet compliance ... the researching of  backgrounds would have been a non issue.  It makes sense that threatening litigation was just asking for what has happened.

The searches that Chief Criminal Deputy Dave Pimentel alludes to in the following article went under the media wire.

Janet

+++++

Police have yet to find big break in case
By Steven Friederich
The Daily World
Sunday, September 27, 2009 1:14 AM PDT

Pimentel noted that although the search warrants are getting a lot of attention, the Sheriff’s Office has “served dozens of search warrants” during the course of the three-month investigation.

“This is just one tip we’ve received that we decided to follow up on out of thousands, literally, thousands of tips,” Pimentel said. “The people we talked to yesterday were among the hundreds and hundreds of people we’ve talked to, as well.”

http://**/articles/2009/09/27/local_news/doc4abf03c936aa2261426446.txt

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #150 on: October 04, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

It is definetly interesting thats for sure.  And also makes me believe the story about DG and the girl even more.

I'm getting ready to try and find that out, unless DD is here and can help, otherwise $40 in the toilet

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:06 PM »

Just have to say..  In light of what has been discovered, this post over yonder cracked me up.   

Anyone want to head over to the "other board" and ask the hard questions? Knock Knock...Yes? May I speak to Skye please?

And I'd like to do the same.  It will be interesting, hearing her take on this.  Yeppers. 

A thought comes to mind.  What HAVE we heard in this situ from DGs daddy?  Everything I've read anywhere 'from the family' has come from Kona the momma, and DG himself.  Nuttin from dear ole' dad.  If this info is accurate, then that certainly explains the silence from his corner.  Eh?   

Or.... perhaps this is all part of the 'conspiracy' as well.  All lies, all BS? 

Yeah.  Gig's up, IMO.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: October 04, 2009, 10:28:37 PM »

Just go over to WS and read it, since they think they are so funny and smart, he!! they have all the answers   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: October 04, 2009, 10:29:09 PM »

I'm getting ready to try and find that out, unless DD is here and can help, otherwise $40 in the toilet

Thanks IM.  Wonder if this has anything to do with the 3 properties we were talking about earlier...i'm gonna go back and read that again.  Perhaps DG's dad did not live with them but at this third property???

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: October 04, 2009, 10:31:33 PM »

Just go over to WS and read it, since they think they are so funny and smart, he!! they have all the answers   

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 04, 2009, 10:32:40 PM »

Just have to say..  In light of what has been discovered, this post over yonder cracked me up.   

Anyone want to head over to the "other board" and ask the hard questions? Knock Knock...Yes? May I speak to Skye please?

And I'd like to do the same.  It will be interesting, hearing her take on this.  Yeppers. 

A thought comes to mind.  What HAVE we heard in this situ from DGs daddy?  Everything I've read anywhere 'from the family' has come from Kona the momma, and DG himself.  Nuttin from dear ole' dad.  If this info is accurate, then that certainly explains the silence from his corner.  Eh?   

Or.... perhaps this is all part of the 'conspiracy' as well.  All lies, all BS? 

Yeah.  Gig's up, IMO.

Wasn't he the one threatening to sue?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2009, 10:33:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: October 04, 2009, 10:36:34 PM »

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: October 04, 2009, 10:37:10 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!
I have been in the rafters forever, this is the most confusing stuff I have ever read....Is it just me or does anyone else have a problem figuring out DD's post? They go round and round and never lead to anywhere. Like you have to sleuth her post to figure out what the heck she is talking about. Riddle after riddle.
Well, I'm still trying to figure out the letters and what they mean from the Topix comments  I had to give up I would be here all night.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: October 04, 2009, 10:37:38 PM »

Thanks Wyks  Monkey Devil!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.