March 19, 2024, 12:24:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lindsey Baum # 6 10/4/09 - 1/27/10  (Read 566946 times)
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: November 01, 2009, 02:09:32 PM »

My gut instinct tells me that the Mayor, Wally, did NOT do anything with her.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1421 on: November 01, 2009, 02:14:34 PM »

Karma I read the article that you just posted, I think LE is saying look, look what we all did, we have nothing, and lets keep our fingers crossed that Lindsey is found. I don't know, again I think things were messed up in the beginning of this case, and you can't undo that. I'll bet that if Lindsey came from a more prominent family perhaps more would be done, sad but true.    I'm very concerned about this mayor, does anyone think he may have been the one to have done something to Lindsey, I mean on other forums is he being discussed? I haven't been to DD's forum in awhile, just wondered what people over there may or may not think about the mayor.
NoRose,at the moment,right now,I suspect everyone in McCleary.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1422 on: November 01, 2009, 02:53:00 PM »

Thanks, I have no idea, and just really started thinking about the mayor after seeing the posts about he may have molested some girls 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: November 01, 2009, 02:54:31 PM »

Karma, I'm afraid I do also, just really don't know what to think, except I believe Lindsey knew the person, that is the only thing that I have stayed constant with all these months.
Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1424 on: November 01, 2009, 03:56:39 PM »

Thanks, I have no idea, and just really started thinking about the mayor after seeing the posts about he may have molested some girls 

He never has shown any signs of being that type of person. I think someone is just circulating some rumors to get people worked up.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1425 on: November 01, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »

He never has shown any signs of being that type of person. I think someone is just circulating some rumors to get people worked up.
I'm curious as to what signs a Mayor of a small town would project?How about a Priest?How about a police officer or a Pastor?How about a Father or a Brother?
See what I mean.....some of the most evil child abductors and child molesters hide behind that"real person"facade.

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1426 on: November 01, 2009, 05:27:03 PM »

I'm curious as to what signs a Mayor of a small town would project?How about a Priest?How about a police officer or a Pastor?How about a Father or a Brother?
See what I mean.....some of the most evil child abductors and child molesters hide behind that"real person"facade.

Since I did not know he was the mayor of McCleary, I knew him as just a regular person. A regular person to see on a daily basis. He did not throw off a wrong vibe, for example choice of words, awkward behavior or facial expressions. Like when you see a person and you can see that something is a little awkward or peculiar about them, he wasn't that guy.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1427 on: November 01, 2009, 05:38:02 PM »

Since I did not know he was the mayor of McCleary, I knew him as just a regular person. A regular person to see on a daily basis. He did not throw off a wrong vibe, for example choice of words, awkward behavior or facial expressions. Like when you see a person and you can see that something is a little awkward or peculiar about them, he wasn't that guy.
Gotcha
He appeared normal but IMO so do a lot of child molesters and kidnappers.My point is that a lot of times there are no outward signs that a person is a pervert and likes little kids and sometimes person's of power take advantage of that.

Karma Is Coming

Jademoff
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1428 on: November 01, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »

Gotcha
He appeared normal but IMO so do a lot of child molesters and kidnappers.My point is that a lot of times there are no outward signs that a person is a pervert and likes little kids and sometimes person's of power take advantage of that.

I do understand what you are saying.

McCleary being a small town, and Wally being a well known person around town, people know his behavior, and if he were to show any signs of awkward behavior, they would have clued the police in on him. There have been a few times in Grays Harbor county even that people who take advantage of their authority, have been taken down from it.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1429 on: November 01, 2009, 06:23:48 PM »

Gotcha

I do understand what you are saying.

McCleary being a small town, and Wally being a well known person around town, people know his behavior, and if he were to show any signs of awkward behavior, they would have clued the police in on him. There have been a few times in Grays Harbor county even that people who take advantage of their authority, have been taken down from it.
And they should be taken down from their powerful positions.
The point I was trying to make though is that perverts most times have no outward signs that they are perverts.They hide it very well.They count on themselves appearing normal.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: November 01, 2009, 06:30:21 PM »

Yes, sometimes the ones that look normal are the criminals, and the ones that look like criminals are good people. Can't tell by appearances that's for sure.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1431 on: November 01, 2009, 06:44:01 PM »

Anyone ever read the minutes to McCleary's council meetings?
Very interesting how the Mayor comments about Lindsey being missing.
From the September 2,2009 meeting:

MAYORS REPORT: Mayor Bentley commented on the efforts of staff and to deal with the community changes that
are occurring, including the continued efforts of the Police in dealing with the missing minor.

The July minutes are good also,the Mayor comments about how well the Bear Festival went even with Lindsey still being missing.....

BEAR FESTIVAL The Bear Festival went very well, considering the additional activitiy in town that was due to
the missing child. The parade was also a success. The Mayor appreciated the way the festival
was handled and how smoothly everything went.

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={0ABA423F-6F2D-4539-A1D7-C62681243CBF}&DE={AC22793C-A4E3-4F49-BA5A-45A41B495FEA}

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: November 01, 2009, 06:58:54 PM »

Karma I read the article that you just posted, I think LE is saying look, look what we all did, we have nothing, and lets keep our fingers crossed that Lindsey is found. I don't know, again I think things were messed up in the beginning of this case, and you can't undo that. I'll bet that if Lindsey came from a more prominent family perhaps more would be done, sad but true.    I'm very concerned about this mayor, does anyone think he may have been the one to have done something to Lindsey, I mean on other forums is he being discussed? I haven't been to DD's forum in awhile, just wondered what people over there may or may not think about the mayor.

Me too Karma,  I don't think anyone has been cleared yet.

Reading your article {Thanks BTW} I agree with Norose that LE is saying Look, we have done all this  . . . have had 6 to 12 people we have looked at but have no evidence, hence no suspect.

I don't get the feeling they are not agressively investigating the case.  They have one full time gal in Montesana acc to this article although the GHC dispatcher told me Det Davin is in charge of the case.  Maybe this gal is Davin, I don't know.  And the FBI are in the background but the entire force of LE could be there on call if something were to break open.  IMO

What jumped out at me in red is what the reporter had to say about the once POI.  I think all of that falls to Circumstantial Evidence.  Especially including the info DG told C about her being kidnapped and dismembered.  In other words, they really did have enough probable cause in circumstantial evidence to get a SW.  I could be wrong about that but don't think so.  ;}

I don't necessarily think Bentley is involved but since we know she had to have walked past his place and he gave an interview, it is fair to look at him.  Has he been cleared?  Was he one of the 8 to 12 they've looked at?  We don't know.  I also agree one can't go by how regular or nice a person seems because so many we have read about are pure chameleons.

I think looking at these people like Bentley, Mullin, Mulder, all of the SO
s, etc is intelligent so they can be ruled out.  I wish the FBI had written a specific profile for the public.  We know what the astrological charts say and it would be interesting to see if that matches the FBI profile that had to have been given to the local authorities.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1433 on: November 01, 2009, 06:59:50 PM »

Have a good night Monkeys

Lindsey,even though I am losing hope you will ever be found I will continue hoping and especially praying for you to be found.
Such a sweet little girl.
 an angelic monkey

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1434 on: November 01, 2009, 07:05:19 PM »

Me too Karma,  I don't think anyone has been cleared yet.

Reading your article {Thanks BTW} I agree with Norose that LE is saying Look, we have done all this  . . . have had 6 to 12 people we have looked at but have no evidence, hence no suspect.

I don't get the feeling they are not agressively investigating the case.  They have one full time gal in Montesana acc to this article although the GHC dispatcher told me Det Davin is in charge of the case.  Maybe this gal is Davin, I don't know.  And the FBI are in the background but the entire force of LE could be there on call if something were to break open.  IMO

What jumped out at me in red is what the reporter had to say about the once POI.  I think all of that falls to Circumstantial Evidence.  Especially including the info DG told C about her being kidnapped and dismembered.  In other words, they really did have enough probable cause in circumstantial evidence to get a SW.  I could be wrong about that but don't think so.  ;}

I don't necessarily think Bentley is involved but since we know she had to have walked past his place and he gave an interview, it is fair to look at him.  Has he been cleared?  Was he one of the 8 to 12 they've looked at?  We don't know.  I also agree one can't go by how regular or nice a person seems because so many we have read about are pure chameleons.

I think looking at these people like Bentley, Mullin, Mulder, all of the SO
s, etc is intelligent so they can be ruled out.  I wish the FBI had written a specific profile for the public.  We know what the astrological charts say and it would be interesting to see if that matches the FBI profile that had to have been given to the local authorities.
Thank you for your response Scandi.IMO everyone in and even near McCleary needs to be looked at over and over.....even the Chief of police and all of the council members,all of LE,all of anyone in a authority position and all of the regular every day people.
Lindsey did not just go poof and disappear....no way.Somehow,somewhere there is evidence.

Karma Is Coming

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: November 01, 2009, 07:13:58 PM »

MAYORS REPORT: Mayor Bentley commented on the efforts of staff and to deal with the community changes that
are occurring, including the continued efforts of the Police in dealing with the missing minor.

The July minutes are good also,the Mayor comments about how well the Bear Festival went even with Lindsey still being missing.....

BEAR FESTIVAL The Bear Festival went very well, considering the additional activitiy in town that was due to
the missing child. The parade was also a success. The Mayor appreciated the way the festival

http://www.cityofmccleary.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={0ABA423F-6F2D-4539-A1D7-C62681243CBF}&DE={AC22793C-A4E3-4F49-BA5A-45A41B495FEA}

That is unbelievable, and thanks for finding that.  Maybe his comments are Mayorly and proper but he certainly made it seem like this missing minor is just another event the town was dealing with.     
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1436 on: November 01, 2009, 08:03:27 PM »

Have a good night Monkeys

Lindsey,even though I am losing hope you will ever be found I will continue hoping and especially praying for you to be found.
Such a sweet little girl.
 an angelic monkey

Thanks Karma for the poster!  It is great as Lindsey just pops right out.  You're eyes go right to her.

So many posters get so busy and overdone, IMO.  Here the focus is Lindsey.

GAME TIME     Ya Ya you bet 'cha.  See y'all tomoz.    XOX
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: November 01, 2009, 08:04:25 PM »

Don't miss the Dana Pretzer show tonight at 9pm ET.  He has a great lineup tonight, IMO:

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

I'll post a link to the show just prior to 9pm ET:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: November 01, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »

Has a way with words  Doesn't show a lot of compassion.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: November 01, 2009, 08:24:03 PM »

I'm losing hope also 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.